Other urls found in this thread:

sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/exqp2sjh0eye/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs2nep5vEmA
youtube.com/watch?v=FStRWBvmyig
youtube.com/watch?v=STRCPcxSf-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chika disqualifying them all.

Ruby.

Chika. This was some Sakurasou tier bullshit.

No S2 announcement.

THey're all walking archetypes made for the lowest common denominator which are waifufags and idolfags.

>Sakurasou
I had forgotten my rage, but now it's back.

>Sakurasou
Hey, I wouldn't go that far.

Which characters would you say had the best development, and why?

What happen I don't even remember, the only think I remember from that show is Aoyama's midriff.

Chika went full retard on multiple occasions inside one episode.

Idolfags happened.

Dia.
She went from strict council president to finally letting out her true self again.
And loli Dia is cute.

Maru

You's little jealousy episode was sweet.

The girls were ok. The story was shit and ruined the show

Why are Chika and Riko so shit!?
They ruined the hole franchise!

Honk is my least favorite µ's but Chika made me appreciate her more.

>Maru
>development
She got worse and you know it.

They sucked up all the screen time without being particularly good characters, fuck them.

Too gay.

Chika was a good girl if you discount the scenes where Sunrise couldn't think of anything better to do but have her blabber about school idols and shining bright. Yes I'm playing damage control

The writing is terrible.

Now that this piece of shit's over, are they going back to Muse for the next season?

No moose appearance

>Chika was a good girl if you ignore 95% of her scenes
Sure I guess

Idols are more interesting than these 2Ders.

What was Sunrise thinking?

When are you fags going to realize that Dia is shit?

Muse was never in LL though.

>best girl
>shit

BU BU BUUU

When are you going to stop having shit taste?

BU BUUU

Best friendship.

>Kugimiya Rie is Chika's mom
For some reason, that makes sense to me.

So, how did it ended?
I dropped before You episode because show became too boring without Kanan drama
What's canon pairings? RubyMaru or DiaRuby?

Guys, I think I found out how we can fix season 2!

>Chika dies in a plane crash
>You is now leader and says even moro "yosoro" per episode

>So, how did it ended?
Disqualification, but they got one person to sign up for the open house.

>Hey let's just get the entire school on stage and perform!

Is Chika retarded or genius?

I love Dia!

That long ass speech before their song was super dumb, like extra retarded even on Chika standards

Recap episode

I liked it

We know, leddit.
Now please go.

Go to sleep 39%.

Fact: this show would be 10x better if you removed Chika.

>Youshikou never happened besides the bus scene

Thanks for the play Chika

Literally me.

>Youshikou
I'm grateful to Chika for once. We really dodged that crackship there.

I'm glad my suffering made some people happy

I'll never be able to get into idol anime. I tried this and I hated it.
You's episode was very good though.

Should I try the original Love Live or another idol show next?

Those two don't have any official pairing anyway, what stopped them from shipping those two properly

Yoshiko did.

No time. Had to force that ChikaRiko.

Has your favorite changed since episode 1?

That's what bothers me, why didn't they do it

Because it doesn't make any sense.

Nope, Yoshikofag from the start.

Fuck.
Now I know why I skipped that stupid speech.

Why the hell did you watch LLSS first?
Anyways yeah, watch the original one, both seasons.
It's 10 times better.

Is this the highlight of the episode?

Watch the original Love Live and then Aikatsu.

Hey, they go home together. That makes alot of sense to get our neurons going.

Because watching things as they are airing feels easier than maratoning Love Live.

I dropped Aikatsu at episode 8 or 9. Girls were cute and I loved the OP. But sometimes it was either too silly or too boring. I might try to go back to it though.

That speech was totally uncalled for.

Riko.

now that this shit is over can we all go back and praise muse's again?

The other fairies are better though.

Why is this thread so slow?

why are you so slow
- mom

The movie hit me harder than I thought. ;_;

This.

From a dogfucker to a wall freak, I guess that an improvement.

Haven't watched sunshine yet. Is it me or does the muse girls seem more mature looking?

m-me too

I'm going to fuck Kanan.

How does one even fuck a wall?

>tfw have to go back to archives to see what the threads were like
Should've watched it sooner.

Love Live is dead.

my Dia is crying
what do??

What went right?
The last ep's point is to not follow muse and they did. Why are you fags hating chika's speech?
Please watch the episode before shitposting, rabu raibu is still shining.

>chika apologists

It's been like a week and I'm still not over it.
Time to rewatch everything I guess.

>What went wrong?

Chika is pretty much pic related as far as I'm concerned.

Thread is dead as shit, did everyone off themselves or something?

Good lord this thread is dead, was the ending really that bad?

I guess so. We would have been on a new thread at this point.

Pretty much nothing of note happened during this episodes. No yuri pandering, no progression of the story, no sudden drama, just a recap of what happened during the whole season as if we never watched it. There's pretty much nothing to talk about.

That and the ending was vague and pointless as fuck. It almost feels like they don't plan on making a season 2.

Yes user, it was THAT bad.
Sunshine is done.

The few charming points were so fleeting compared to the strange and awkward focuses of the episode. I still can't figure out if the studio actually thought this was a good idea or if they just phoned it in completely.

>It almost feels like they don't plan on making a season 2.
Christ I hope they do. If an episode this shitty was in the middle of a season everyone would've forgotten about it by now. But as a finale it's gonna leave a bad taste

There are two threads right now and the one previous to this one got archived by bump limit.

Even the nips hated it. Normally they are even more shit eating faggots than we are.

It was a recap episode

I'm already dead zura

it wasnt that bad but the problem is that not much happens as a season finale

Fucking redpill me and make this season only 12 episodes long. Please.

Man, Love Live looked weird back in the S1 days.

>the ending was vague and pointless as fuck
I disagree with this part. It's clear they're going to save the school, you're supposed to assume that zero to one is just symbolic and there will be more applicants. It's also clear that they were disqualified since they've broken an established rule. The point was them prioritizing the school and all it represents over the contest, with Chika breaking formation and inviting their schoolmates over to the stage being the intended climax.
I agree it was awkwardly executed, but the idea was still pretty sweet.

Mirai Ticket sounds like Star!! from CG

The early designs before the anime aired were pretty different as well.

>Hey, let's add a few people to sing!
>Okay! I invited the whole school!
>Sorry, I forgot to mention this whole time that it was against the rules
>They're not even allowed near the stage
>Entire student body crowds the stage anyway
And so Uranohoshi was banned from Love Live for the remaining two years of its existence

The finale was basically a recap filler episode so everyone is bummed out. It would've been fine if it was a midseason episode because we'd have more episodes to look forward to, but now the show is over and it just feels empty. There's no sense of satisfaction and there's nothing to look forward to. Sure, S2 is basically guaranteed, but it'll be sometime next year and until then we have to deal with a recap for a finale, which kinda put a downer on the entire season. I don't even feel like talking about my favorite raibus anymore.

We did have 2 full threads already, thats more than usual. The last song was fine, but the fact they felt the need to recap the whole series killed it for a lot of people,

Last post for canon

It's over
rabu raibu is finished and bankrupt

Seriously, Chika ruined everything.
Fuck you rat.

I'm a fan of Chika (especially Anchan) but they screwed her up big time in this episode. She went full Honk mode and started to live in her own bubble doing whatever she wants. What's with the running off and forgetting the dance choreography? Pretty rude to the other girls who practiced hard for this event. She shined by herself and that's the fault of the writers completely.
I'm actually okay with the theatrics and thought it was fun since it reminded me of their crazy antics during their actual live streams. Yes, I agree with everyone that it dragged on a little too long.
The three students that appeared felt really selfish to me though. Did we even know their names besides one? They should of just supported Aqours from the background and not try to take a piece of that fame or glory. Alisa and Yukiho did this properly.
Song was fun and had a cool costume design to along with it. It had an A-RISE look to it which is never a bad thing. I also heard: "Yousoro!" somewhere in it too so that's a massive plus. I was hoping we'd see the reactions of Saint Snow watching the performance but it never happened.
God, they can't let it end like this. I feel sorry for the seiyuus after all they've been through since they're all so genuine.

All in all. Succubus mama is a bombshell.

Sweet but shit.
>saint snow going on about how the competition was not a game
>everyone was getting serious
>even in the episode they said they practiced all summer
>Haha none of that matters chika's gonna get us disqualified

I'm going to go masturbate to idols and wash away my sorrow with semen.

Lets just talk about how perfect Kanan is. She saved the show.

>It's also clear that they were disqualified since they've broken an established rule.
Wait
what
This wasn't clear at all

Director: we get 14 episodes right?
Sunrise: only 13
Director: FUUUUUUCK

Can we pretend episode 12 was the last episode?

>She went full Honk mode and started to live in her own bubble doing whatever she wants.
This is love live problem since the OG. The story is too focused on the leader.
OG has better story because Honks somehow way more focus to the love live competition than current Chika (even Honks looks more retarded than Chika actually).

I still pissed when they decided to made Honks as Student council president just because she was OG leader and carrying the whole story.

>We have just 12 episodes right
>Actually it's 13
>FUUUUUUCK quick throw something together

It was an obvious setup for season 2 without ending season 1 on a sour note. They glossed over the details so all we would see is their song and dance, and their 0 becoming a 1. It ends immediately despite raising more questions than it answers.

That's hardly the problem, Saint Snow were supposed to be the tryhards. The point was taking it easy and showcasing the warmth and coziness of their school and city even though it would get them disqualified.
The problem is mostly that it was anticlimactic. There was no proper build up to it nor a convincing feeling that everyone else was supporting them. The whole issue was mostly forgotten for the whole season after the PV episode.
See pic.

So they got disqualified because their fans are retarded? Wow

I saw that part but it's wasn't clear they were actually DQd for doing that what with the tone of the ending still being so high

>Aqours attentionwhored about their backstory for 10 minutes in the middle of a tournament while other groups were waiting to perform
Who thought this was a good idea?

Chika literally called out to them though. If anything, it's because Chika is retarded, but everyone else went along with it and that whole act supposedly called attention to their school.

>Yoshiko's mom and Riko's mom are the hottest

This can't be coincidence

They don't spell it out, but you're supposed to infer it from that amount of information. Them being in high spirits is most likely due to the school being saved.

>Them being in high spirits is most likely due to the school being saved.
The show didn't really say if this happened either, one new applicant wouldn't necessarily have done it and they didn't show any more

I mean, its kinda their own fault for having a fucking ten minute speech noone cares about before singing. Pretty sure they used up way to much time or something

CHIKA, THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

It's so stupid though. It would be alright if they didn't win LL because some other group was better than them and they decided to try harder next time, but getting disqualified because Chika is a fucking idiot who disregarded basic rules is just retarded.

Now that the dust have settled, is Saint Snow the best idol group in Sunshine?

I legitimately hate her and I never held hatred for any raibus.

No that's Eine kugel

>a fucking ball
Eat shit.Midnight Cats still is the best.

Again, you're supposed to infer stuff. They wouldn't even show one applicant if that was all there is. Showing just one was a direction choice because of the whole zero to one symbolism they build up.
Honestly I would've preferred if they showed several applicants and just fucking sang Step Zero to One instead.
Yeah, it was supposed to be a shining and spontaneous moment of inspiration from Chika that would save the school even though it would get them disqualified, but the truth is if I was in the audience in the live show I would be asking what is that bullshit. That's what I mean by sweet idea but awkward execution.
To be fair it wasn't much more stupid than everyone deciding to drop out of Love Live because Honk had a cold.

Nah man japanese cold is deadly man.
>RIP shonen

Seconding this. Love Live would be much better if it had a main trio instead and made the rest of the cast have good synergy with at least one of them.

Why is it that in LL there are never any male fans at all? I'm not into idols all that much, I'm just a casual watcher, but this still offends me a bit.

Male fans would offend wota and yurifags a bit.

Yurifags and rabid waifufags don't like males.

What if there is no S2 and Aqours is over?

Shut up, I don't want to think about it.

pretty unlikely
even on its worst day it still outsells everything else

How come Nico and Dia don't have fans on LL series but Yoshiko have those?

Chika's mom looks like that okusama seitokaichou slut.

Kadokawa will not let this franchise die, they would find another studio if they need to.

Because Yoshiko is cool.

But how do you self insert if you don't see male fans? I get the impression males aren't allowed to like idols or that they don't exist in LL universe.

Best character appeared again.

"See? This is why I told you to put a leash on her"

> save the school even though it would get them disqualified, but the truth is if I was in the audience in the live show I would be asking what is that bullshit.
I don't think anyone pays that close attention to the Love Live bylaws
Most of the people in the audience probably had no idea it was against the rules like the girls did before Riko had to tell them
Unless there was some huge incident in the past that caused that rule to be put into place in the first place or something

>not self inserting as a cute girl
Where the hell do you think you are.
There's idolm@ster if you want that.

>"hahaha what the fuck is this retard doing hahaha what the fuck"

What a fantastic final episode. That skit was gloriously choreographed. Why is Sunshine so infinitely better than the original LL?

I can only self-insert into rapists anyway so I don't care.
>males aren't allowed to like idols
They just don't want to waste time with males that will suck up screentime so they never have prominent roles and males trigger yurifags so they barely appear and even if they do they never speak.
>they don't exist in LL universe
Don't be dumb now.

She's entertaining and her actions are so cute, I really love her because of that.

You looks like Michael jackson

Anne are you okay?

It still pisses me off on how they decided to push their MC favoritism ten fold. It ruined sunshine and it was on the expense of all the other characters. I didn't mind it in S1 and S2 but fucking hell Chika is insufferable at this point.

>ahh fuck there goes our chance of Love Live

>no osananajimi episode of kanan, you and chika
S2 will deliver, right?

Males shouldn't be allowed in LL threads either, out, all of you.

>don't exist
>honker dad
>posts on datenshi ruby video

If they lent them rant about their lives for 5 minutes, I don't think they'll care about the public getting close

Too much cheap melodrama.

How else could they make themselves stand out in this cutthroat, loveless world of school idols?

I actually like Chika when she's just doing her thing so I'm trying not to take it out on her, but the amount of pointless focus she got was really ridiculous.

So whos fault is it that the last episode was shit?

>chika forever number 6 on popularity poll since bandai can't admit she is dead last
Oh boy I can't wait for the next poll.

Koreans fault.

I'm still wondering how that worked out. Did they have time to present two songs and decided to do a play and a song instead? Did they ask to be allowed a long presentation or just didn't give a fuck?

Someone in charge fucked up by not cutting them off at 5 minutes or so as if live shows aren't run to tight schedules or something. Or they just fell asleep watching the play part.

For the same reason that Idolm@ster had only like 3 male fans per concert. Otaku don't want to face reality.

>those non detailed feet
Disgusting

Appreciate thighs.

What's with the bun, seriously.

μ's
>first show, nobody shows up
>still work hard
>get up to #19 in the country
>saves the school
>disbands but comes back stronger

Aqours
>first show, the whole city bandwagons
>acquire former school idols to compensate for lack of talent
>barely get into qualifier
>get disqualified
>get 1 potential new student

well done

I wanted to like this, but It just tried to replicate the same formula and came up as a pretty stiff copy, i liked the characters though.

Literally any other idol show is better in every aspect.

post poop

LL moms were way hotter.
Maru mom a cute

It's cute like Yoshiko

tinfoil hat guy

How do you pronounce "μ"?

Movie > LL S2 > LLSS > LL S1

Last known male appearance before the ban of 2016

"micro"

I'm still sad we didn't get to see Umi or Eli or Nozomi's moms.

>movie first
Come on nigger, at least try to make it believable.

>the hole franchise!
>hole
therein lies the problem right there

who is the right suppose to be?

>yfw sunshine was so bad we get a LL s3

Riko was pretty shit in the end.

No shit real idols are more interesting than static 2D archetypes.

Seems like Zura's grandma

From 0 to 39!

Burd's mom is delicious and to think that Burd will grow up to that.
How can Burd be made of pure sex?

>39%
you decide

It's just me or Yohane's mom is more rich than Dia's and ruby's mom?

>rin's mom is adorable
>rin looks like a boy
Why?

>Umi
But we did.

>both Kanan and Mari's moms haven't shown on LL show

shittiest parents confirmed?

Critical parenting failure.

It's where their power is stored.

When? I don't remember.

Nah. There was a guy in Sunshine.

Kanan's mom is probably dead. She lives with her father and grandpa.

Holy shit the honkermom hips

It runs in the family.

The Kurosawas look like old money

Rate Mirai Ticket.

hory sheit
still looks shopped

Toonami gives it an 8 out of 10

Honoka's dad a best.

Based Chika /10

0/1

>umi's mom is with honoka's mom

this is cute

Aqours were disqualified, but not for their friends rushing the stage, but because Chika's family snuck Shiitake into the arena and caused a scene

time to fap

Ugly uniforms/10
Good Song

You can't blame the dog for everything. Still, why would they take a dog to the competition?

>the busy bussiness woman attended on her daughter's live stage

No wonder why Yoshiko is a good girl.

Imagine Saint Snow admitting that Aqours had the better performance this time around and that their current higher ranking is only due to the fact that they got disqualified? Burning rage of a thousand suns. What if this is a setup for them to get even more pissed off at Chika next season?
>My theory: Aqours is banned from entering Love Live next year due to baka Chika breaking the rules. They were the only group in the entire contest that did a long theatrics and it rubbed the serious contestants off the wrong way.
>Chika goes full depression mode after receiving the news in a letter and quits being an idol. One day she encounters a happy smiling twin pigtails loli girl listening/dancing to Aqours music in the park. Chika offers advice.
>You saves the day by teaching her childhood friend the true meaning of Yousoro. Riko secretly collects more yuri novels while wearing a disguise. Yohane is completely unfazed by everything and still continues her daily rituals.
>Hanamaru and Ruby accidentally stumbles upon Riko's novels and reads them. Pandora's box has been opened. Dia is trying to figure out who the title of School Council President should go to after graduation.
>Saint Snow decides to challenge Aqours in a live contest in Tokyo to prove that they're the superior idol group. They're putting their Love Live spot on the line. Saint Snow accepts defeat and lets Aqours take their place.
>Saint Snow realizes that both Kanan and Mari have superior genes in the upper area of the chest. Saint Snow accepts defeat a second time but gets fondled by Mari anyway. Kanan joins in.
>Aqours invite Saint Snow to visit Numazu's Izu Mito Sea Paradise with them because they were starting to feel like a small fish in the ocean. Tokyo is fierce. They realize afterwards that even the smallest fish can swim with pride.
>We finally get to meet sexy swimsuit wearing Kanan Mama who probably works there alongside the dolphins. Ucchichi finally makes his grand appearance.

Since when were you under the impression that we were gonna sing 'Step Zero to One' /10

They're country folk and didn't know better.

Riko's biggest fan.

Chika a mikan.

Song it 8/10, but the overall sequence suffered because of the dumb theatrics.

Those are some cute Chikas.

ZURAAAAA
PIGIIIIIIIII
YOHAAAA

Cutest shit in the entire series

Chika's a very charming and cute character, much more than Honoka ever was, but I'm also pissed by how she eats up screentime with all these 'profound' moments that don't really add much to her character and only serve to distract from the others.

I can't blame the character herself, the problem is Sunrise's shitty practice of putting the MC first in everything that sucks. That's one of the few things that iM@S's anime did better than Love Live, splitting up the screentime more fairly.

I thought no raibu could be uglier than Honk but then they made Chika.

Honk isn't even ugly though.

I actually like Yoshiko's mom, she looks like a playful mom that loves to do some weird and fun stuffs.

Honk is fairly cute. That said they made that Kananfag cuter than at least half of the cast for no reason.

>Honk
>Ugly
neck yourself

Say whatever you want about her personality but Honoka is beautiful.

I was thinking this too. Probably because of the loli mom thing.

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS!?

You wouldn't understand it, this episode was way to deep

It means that Japan has launched nuclear missiles on North Korea

Love Live Sunshine S2 is now Love Live 0048

It's a teaser for a crossover.

>Ucchichi finally makes his grand appearance.
This is all I want from S2.

Why isn't Shima-nee married yet? She seems like of that age and she would be a good mother.

Yeah, I love Chika and it really pissed me off that Sunrise couldn't come up with anything better than just having her say commercial-voiceover-tier shit about being a school idol. I hope the fans are able to forgive this.

Fuck I wasn't expecting the Yoha. Best part of the episode.

Fuck off, Sakurasou was great faggot. The speech was the best part of the whole thing.

>Chika's a very charming and cute character, much more than Honoka ever was
lol no.

It was pointless

>crashing a fucking graduation ceremony
You'd have to be autistic to think it was a good idea.

Obviously chemtrails

It's cute, fuck off.

It was an emotional moment. Its purpose was to touch the spectator and it very much did.

>the only way Chikafags damage control is by shitting on Honoka
Honoka was much better. I guess people can't hate on Kotori for her S1 drama because it was Sunrise's fault.

see

>I guess people can't hate on Kotori for her S1 drama because it was Sunrise's fault.
I didn't. It was obvious forced drama.

It was retarded enough to disconnect most of the viewers from it.

By that logic you can't hate on any of the raibus for anything because it's all the writer's fault.

Vote for the 3rd single's center: sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/exqp2sjh0eye/

can't read moons tho

The clouds in the sky form what looks to be a huge zero. It feels like an endless hurdle.
The orange aka mikan color represents Chika gathering the members.
Aqours (airplane trail) is flying straight towards the sunset (goal/ending) despite the obstacles (clouds/drama) forming the number 1.
Chika realizes she's the start of something amazing and swears to never take it for granted.
You and Riko are wondering what she's looking up to. (pun intended)
The sunset will return everyday. She's going to cherish every single moment with her friends.
When Aqours disbands they'll realize their hearts will always be connected by looking up at the sunset and remembering their time together.

Long story short: It's a fucking vapor trail produced by an airplane. Probably belongs to the Ohara family.

It is.

Somehow them being disqualified went right over my head. I actually like the episode a bit more after knowing this.

Excited to see how they follow up on this in S2.

I bet the people who hated Kotori after her drama also hate the MC of Orange. That drama was simply consistent with her personality, she's the type to always put her friends' feelings before herself, she was always a "follower" type. There are real people like that, and any person who liked Kotori before the drama and didn't like her afterwards simply wasn't paying enough attention to her personality from the start.

I'd argue that the big problem with this episode wasn't a specific aspect of Chika's character, it was because she was the one unfortunate enough to be the face of Sunrise's complete abortion of a finale. If you think Chika sucks because she doesn't treat her friends right, (I definitely don't, but just for the sake of argument) that's legitimate and something about her as a character. I'd say you should hate the studio for writing the stupid filler, not Chika for being the one to deliver it.

>it was because she was the one unfortunate enough to be the face of Sunrise's complete abortion of a finale
Are you ignoring how hard they're trying to make her likable? I still hate Chika because she attention whores hard at the expense of others and her design is shit.

You don't have to damage control this hard.

No love for Mutant Girls?

>how hard they're trying to make her likable
But that still falls in the category of things that are related to bad direction, not to any actual character trait.

It's still a reasonable reason to dislike her, even if it is meta.

Chika wasn't the greatest of characters, had the most screentime, possibly the least development and had the personality to lead to that amaaazing end.

He's right

I couldn't agree more that Sunrise tried way too hard with her. I like her in spite of that, and if I didn't like her from the get-go, she probably wouldn't have grown on me. I disagree about her design, but that argument is beating a dead horse.

I don't really expect to change any minds, I just like her and want to defend her. She was a negative presence in the series at times, there's no debate about that. But I don't think it always reflected poorly on her as a character.

At the beginning of this episode, I thought she was going to be too enthusiastic and try to recruit all her classmates into their performance and have it end up a disaster because they didn't have enough time to get it together. That would've been Chika's personality fucking things up. Instead she was just a mouthpiece for a studio that didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Faggot

Member µ's?

I voted for You.

There's no way she's going to win even if she has the most votes anyways. I voted for her to show support for best girl and get her to a high place. I'm going to switch between voting for her and Yoshiko every day.

Me too.
What would they even do if You won again? Rig the poll?
>implying it isn't already rigged in the first place

Everything a character does, even if based on their personality is due to the writers. You can't praise her when she does something good and blame the writers when she fucks up.

Yes, rig the poll. They have been doing it since day 1 but this time it makes sense I guess.

It's rigged, why do you even bother?

Why would they rig the poll? Wouldn't it make sense to cater to the obsessive fans that vote everyday for their favorite girl as those would buy all their merchandise?

Non-Youfags will be pissed. She already won a PV and is on her way to winning the cover girl poll and figure poll (even though one of them will probably be rigged last minute anyways). It's better to try and give the other girls a chance as to not upset fans.

Because then you'd have three or four characters getting the spotlight all the time and all the others would suffer because of it.

After watching how these characters act, I'm starting to think there's a very good reason no one wants to go to this retard school.

That ending was terrible.
Mirai Ticket was mediocre.

Where did everything go so wrong?

Because other girls deserve it too.

>three or four characters getting the spotlight all the time
Still better than one or two like in the anime.

Chika.

>Oh, shit, mate. What the fuck are you doing? Are you trying to make us loser on purpose.

If as little as 12% of people always voted for one girl with the others getting 11% each then 88% of fans would end up getting fucked over and alienated. That still applies at less extreme numbers.

Riko withholding information about the rules until the last minute was the most nonsensical thing in the entire episode.

>lady honoka tearing up in the corner

Makes sense, I guess that as long as they pick the highest ranker not previously picked I'm happy, I would like seeing them all anyway.

Was Honoka center in Snow Halation and Mogyutto because of "polls" too, or was she deliberately chosen?

I didn't get that either. Did they make all the girls practice for the song and at the last minute tell them "lol you can't" or were the other girls going to perform with them with no practice?

What does Riko's face convey?

iirc honoka was pretty popular pre-anime so it's possible she won legitimately (or at least to some extent).

>wtf why is your mum ten years old

Hey, guys.

Let us join the team at the very last moment before a big competition.

These fucking cunts.

No decorum of decency.

I hope they get porn though.

>what the hell is this slut saying?

Can I ask about the appeal or You?

The one with the sidetail is fucking cute. Not as much as best girl Kananfag but really cute.

>I'm sick of hearing this bitch's 99th fake deep shit and attempt on giving herself depth

Yes.

I still want to fuck Chika very much.

Ok but remember to pull out so she doesn't spread her ugly genes and you don't spread your shit taste.

I love her design, I love her gimmicks, and I love her genki-but-not-too-genki personality.

Pokerfaced girl looks so precious at least.

Her fetish for uniforms is great.

Riko's friendship is wasted on Chika.

I'm glad she's chumming it up with You as well.

Gurl, you need to stop embarassing yourself.

Still annoyed that a random background character that shows up for a few seconds is way cuter and more charming than some of the main cast.

Chika look a lot better without the braids and over the top hair accessories. Still ugly imo but it's an improvement. I wish they would have kept it like that.

I legit thought she was a ghost or some kind of spirit at first.

Yohane in a suit!
Zura's silly face!

I don't understand why people like the first years so much. Yoshiko's the only one carrying them.

How on earth has Chika not been a good friend to Riko.

Riko is fucking love.

Also loved how she accepted that compliment.

Beautiful as fuck.

It did seem like Maru was going to be a good character, I guess people just wanted to hold on to that or something.

Kananfags are cute!

>Kananfag has more fans than Kanan herself
KEK

There's only one girl carrying each year and they're all contained within this image.

I'm both a Kananfagfag and a Kananfag so it balances out.

Fuck, that's kinda sad.

For a second there I seriously thought you wrote Yohane is a slut.

Fuck you sunrise, why didn't you show how Yoshiko interact her cute loli fans?

Good tastes, but I'd argue for Dia too.

Close, user, but ugugu desu wa

I am going to miss the raibus and you guys ;_;

A good chunk of the people here will be going back to /llsifg/ so drop by if you'd like.
I'll miss you too, user

Same here, user. Right after I saw this episode I kinda felt like welp, fuck that, but now the depression is setting in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs2nep5vEmA

youtube.com/watch?v=FStRWBvmyig

youtube.com/watch?v=STRCPcxSf-A

Did this video maker miss anything? I counted 12 yousorous +1 Youshiko, and 4 ganbarubys +1 funbaruby, and too many zuras to number (not counting being spoken by other characters.) It felt like there were more ganbarubys than merely 4. Anons—or maybe it was just Lelouch—said it was annoying and she was a meme girl.

Wait until next year for the inevitable S2

Ruby was much more about them Pigiis than Ganbarubies.

Is Ruby a pig?

Should've included the final Yousoro from the last ep's song.

I want to make her squeal like one during sex.

You is so cute. I'm going to miss her until S2

What anime/video game/whatever is this creature from?

3rd years

holy shit that Zura compilation. I never noticed that she said it this much, compared to Yousoro and Ganbaruby.

My friend and I love to argue about which girls are the best and now since the series is over for now... It's time to rank them all. top 9 is your personal dream team idol group. GO GO GO

She says it every sentence. Hell, she doesn't even speak anymore just zuras like a retard all the time. Did you even watch the show?

Looks like Monster Hunter

>Unstable summoned Savage DiaJho

Monster Hunter

My personal list.

Why is she so lewd when eating Noppos? Shouldn't you just bite that, why do you have to suck like it's a cock.

Suck the cream out of it?

Hmm, my personal dream team consists of:

>Rin
>Hanayo
>Maki
>Umi
>Honoka
>Kotori
>Eli
>Nozomi
>Nico

You
Dia
Yoshiko
Mari
Honoka
Umi
Kotori
Nico
Maki

That was funny as hell.

Holy fuck how short is the rat mom? I'm pretty sure she's a midget.

Wrong person

Too much hype, it wasn't bad though but the song was

Your dick when?

>can see the bottle through her lips

Biggest rip off ever. I don't even like her "personality" or Chika at all.

Mirai Ticket is fairly catchy. It got stuck in my head after a couple listens anyway. The strings are good. I'm happier to get this new song than a recycled old one. The composer isn't at fault for Hanada forcing the phrase "zero to one" into the episode.

Monster is qurupeco

The bottle just goes on top of the lip.

I'll be honest, I think that's the best Aquors song so far. They saved the best for last.

Yet this episode was so fucking weird
>Riko can't perform because she was at her piano circlejerk instead of the qualifiers
>Let her perform anyways
>Spend half the episode doing a silly recap

MUH ED

>wasted YoYo potential because they needed to use You to solidify their Chika masturbation even further
SUNRISEEEE

>yurifags took the bait like mindless animals
Why would Sunrise do this?

>1st and 3rd years get their sweet moments
>2nd years just make Chika give her 2nd or 3rd speech this episode
I like Chika, but Jesus Christ.

Next year

My list. Singing powerhouse except for NozoNico.

They must have a reason for it, so it follows that they're in a romantic relationship taking place entirely off-camera.

So much wasted potential from Riko and You. I feel bad for them and it only makes me hate Chika more. I hope they fire the Chikafag of a director next season.

Happy birthday to this cute

Dia isn't a powerhouse singer either.

Even as a Chikafag, I really hope they at least take into consideration some of the criticism they must be receiving.

>ywn see them animated again

I still feel nauseous about it

If I see the word "Shining" one more fucking time...

Is your heart shining?

Eli
Mari
Dia
Umi
Kotori
Riko
Maki
Rin
Yoshiko

There's always S2

First time I watched this was in the theaters, didn't hit me at first because there were two faggots sitting beside me who kept dissing the fucking movie. So about two days later I rewatched it once more at a dead hour and day so I can digest the movie better and finally got hit by the feels. When the BD released, I still rewatch it at times to make me feel happy and sad at the same time.

But I like her voice and lisp.

I like her lewd

Every time I hear ~desuwa in any context, I immediately ejaculate.
No exceptions.

>tfw aquors will be zero forever

Kotori
Hanayo
Nico
You
Yoshiko
Ruby
Hanamaru
Rate my godly taste.

Don't tell me you just put the whole thing in your mouth.

>theaters
I'm so sorry.

Chika is just Honoka dialed up to 11

That threw me off as well. I assume it was the subtitles' fault and she was only talking about the unregistered classmates.

It's more expensive to hire a group of violinists than to rely on trusty old electric guitar chords or synths for the backbone of a song so I believe Lantis was confident about giving this one good treatment. Maybe people will like it after the disappointment over the recap fades.

Now they will continue to JAV

Letting Chika be the leader was a mistake.

I kind of wish I went. I would've had to drive three hours, and I felt strange about congregating with a bunch of weirdos like me who want to have sex with animated high schoolers. It probably would've been fun though

Seriously. Chika is too fucking ugly to partake in the purity of female friendships.

Post your preferable Aqours' leader.

Literally any one else other than Chika. I'd take Kananfag over her in a heart beat any day.

>Literally knew all along about that rule.
>Didn't tell anyone until the end.
>If she had told them, the disqualification thing would have been avoided.

Was it all according to her keikaku or something?

I don't like this artist. He seems to be a YoYofag.

Chika hasn't been a bad leader. She's been an overpowering main character.

I though it was two cours though

Nothing wrong with that.

She's cute but her tastes are shit.

Mari has competition now

>tfw like chika
>tfw can't defend her cause the complaints are kinda justified
I hope Sunrise fixes this next season.

She doesn't know Aqours like we do, but the one thing that stays the same from both perspectives is that Kanan is the hottest.

Good point. If she were a true hardcore fan she would've found out that her raibu was just zzzzz

I thought you wrote Kanan at first, because she'd be a horrible leader.
>Riko wants partake in the piano competition
>Hey guys, let's ignore Riko for her own good!

Fuck Kananhaters, she's the best

>getting more people into it
That's the kind of bullying that I dig.

But Kanan lacks presence so at least she wont attention whore and hog all the screentime like Chika. That in itself already makes her a better leader than Chika in my book.

haha yeah I like her too. Wait who was she again?

crack is wrong

For those of you that kinda understand Japanese, any of you notice that Chika say "to omou" way too fucking much?

Shittake

I don't nip but now that you pointed it out, you're right.

Chika's mom it literally a midget child. What the actual fuck.

>What went wrong?
No Ruby fanservice.

RUBY IS PURE, YOU FUCK OFF

I want to see Rubes pubes!

You would think Shima is the mom.

Ruby would take it in the butt with no hesitation if you ask.

For some reason, I don't feel as though Aqours is as close of a group as μ's. It's more segregated into each year doing their own thing (aside from every single member sucking Chika's dick, of course).

I'll give it another season to develop, I guess. Hopefully they all get closer.

It just felt like Chika and the 8 background dancers.

Honoka
Umi
Kotori
Maki
Eli
Nozomi
Nico
Rin
Hanayo

>she's the one who made the zero into one
please sunrise

So now that Aquors is kill, does this also kill the Idol anime genre as well? Everything from episode 1 until now has been forced. The music was mediocre at best.

I...I really don't know how to feel about this. As a cast goes, I loved everyone in Aquors, especially Riko. It's just, aside from a great final performance, now I just feel empty.
Season 2 need to hurry up before my heart breaks down.

The problem is, unlike Honkers who also got a lot of screen time, Chika doesn't interact as much or is as friendly to the other year levels.

the last song was all over the place but Aqours are still my queens.

For all the effort/money put into the production, it wasn't bad, just mediocre. It should have been much better, but it just didn't seem to come together like it should have.

Also, they should have made Chika cuter. A couple small design tweaks would have done that.

>I'll give it another season to develop
I'm afraid I got some bad news for you.

>every single member sucking Chika's dick
Only Riko and You did.

Why do they bother doing polls for choosing the subunits and centers for the PVs? Seems pretty obvious that they choose them beforehand. Every Aqours subunit has the same makeup as the muse ones.

Kotori
Eli
Honoka
Nozomi
Umi
Maki
Rin
Hanayo
Nico

NTR doujin of Mari peeking inside Kanan's room while she fucks Kananfag when?

I'll be really surprised if one poorly-received finale is enough to derail this money train

>Saint Snow not in the finale
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you like Im@s, there's still the upcoming Million Live anime. As for LL, they may have to go back to the drawing board and make something a bit different.

The third years were the most disconnected from the others because they had this long storyline only involving themselves and barely appeared in the anime until the last quarter. Then Chika only communicated with Riko half the time, leaving the first years together and You saluting in the background.

μ's had more round table discussions about group activities, senpai kinshi, visited each other's houses and so on.

They need to just bring muse back, even a collection of upscaled PV music videos sold 50k blu-rays which is more than what Aqours will sell for vol.1

Please don't make my dick hard right now. I don't masturbate on Sundays.

They were too busy laughing at them.

Sorry user, I'm also horny as fuck and can't masturbate for the next 3 days.

The positive side of this show ending is that my dick can finally catch a break.

>So now that Aquors is kill,

What?

Her inn cashier sister looked more like the mother and hey look it's Riko-chan's biggest fan!

where is her eyes?

>They need to just bring muse back
Just no. I love muse and Aqours don't get me wrong but there's really no point in bringing them back again. Their story ended and they ended by being loved by everyone. That's a good point to end rather than becoming stale.

Literally THIS. Yoshiko was actually the one who acted more like Honoka when it comes to interaction with fellow members,

Maybe they need to separate the multimedia aspects of LoveLive. Expecting the VAs to jump around onstage as idols compromises both the voice acting and the idoling. Then it would be easier to keep going with the same voices and characters (I'd be alright with new voices every so often, but I doubt anyone else would).

>im@s
might as well just watch Macross.

She doesn't even interact a lot with You. Just Riko.

Idol seiyuu has already totally corrupted the industry so the outcome would be the same even if they didn't dance.

>not watching Macross

Sounds like someone's boyfriend isn't a pilot

That's one of the main appeals of the franchise though. At least with muse one of the big aspects was the fact 9, not so well known VA's at the time, managed to become actual pop star level stardom through hard work.

>boyfriend
exactly

Quit talking shit about Rin

I want Ruby to pee in my mouth.

In the long run it probably isn't sustainable. It was a bit like catching lightning in a bottle, and it will be hard to replicate it over and over again.

sorry, toilet privileges only belongs to me.

Chika. What the fuck are you doing?

You've been struck by a smooth criminal

I'm going to pass a water bottle to Chika after practice and then afterwards I'll tell You 'By the way, remember that water bottle I passed to Chika-chan. I drank from it beforehand.'

The cutest thing since the Soviet Union.

>Next season is another Idol War with about 5-6 Idol Anime
>EnStars, I7 on it's way
No.

T7th when?

This Doujinshi is fun to read

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Zuramaru had the biggest decline ever?

Yeah, pretty much. Literally mentally regressed into a retarded 5 year old child.

my dick didn't decline one bit every time I see her.

She was cute, she just didn't get enough screen time to do much.

Umi
Maki
Kotori
Eli
Mari
Dia
You
Hanamaru
Yoshiko

the ships would be:
Umi x Eli
Maki x Yoshiko
Kotori x Hanamaru
Mari x Dia

She used to be my favorite now she is bottom 5.

She's better than every muse girls combined. Literally saving LLSS from getting destroyed by Chika.

Yes. She already had her focus episode and it was all downhill from there. S2 better deliver.

The anime isn't canon, only the singles are.

>She's better than every muse girls combined.
nice bait, it's obviously pic related.

>annoying background meme
>better than every muse girls combined
Nice joke.

Fucking delusional.

>ZURA MIRAI ZURA MIRAI
>FOOD FOOD FOOD
What a great character!

Truly saved the anime by doing absolutely nothing but be irrelevant and retarded! SS is saved!

Holy shit, Chika's mom looks a hell lot like Rin.

Reminder.

Dia wouldn't do something as mean like that.

>aqours sux
>she is aqours
At least she admits it

The last episode could have used more Chika scenes.

I know it's bait, but it still angers me. What's your secret?

The secret is to post a picture of the ugly rat, it gets me angry every time I see it.

I don't even know why they bothered having 6 extra members who wasted screen time that could have gone to Chika. They should have stuck to Chika, her girlfriend, and her doormat. The 9 members meme must come to an end.

Okay. This triggered me alright.

I know this is supposed to be bait but please stop.

No secret. I love Chika and people reacting to her pleasures me.

Now what do we do?

Chika is also the sexiest character by far and it's a shame more artists aren't drawing her exclusively.

As soon as MTG and the project directors give the green light

This filename makes me laugh whenever you post. She really does look like Mako or someone from inou-battle.

shitpost and wait for season 2.

Wait for S2, have a weekly You/Yoshiko thread at the very least.

I know, right? She really does look like a Trigger character in that scene.

I was shocked and confused when I checked Pixiv for some armpit fan art and couldn't find any good stuff. I can't only fap to this screenshot forever.

I bet the animators knew this, probably why there isn't as much fanart out there. I feel like we have been spoiled by the animators.

You'll have to settle for Chikabutt.

How is she so fucking beautiful?

Absolutely gorgeous. Even Chika's mum agrees.

So who directed and scripted this shitty last episode? It was pretty cringey and we're fucking talking about an idol show. C'mon!!

The 10th member of µ's are the fans
The 7th member of 7th Sisters are the fans
The 4th member of 4U are the fans
The 10th member of Aqours are the fans.

you mean Riko's mother-in-law agrees

She's pretty, but she's also a weirdo and pervert.

>The 4th member of 4U are the fans
No, it's Bane.

10th member is Arisa
11th is Yukiho

nobody likes chika

Only as a character. She actually has a surprisingly large amount of fan art.

Good bye anons.

Report this thread.

Why? For being true?

Real new thread:

The only reason she has fanart at all is because she's the mc, the front face of aqours.

>There are real people like that
Pretty much. It now makes sense why she and Nico got shit on a lot when they were the most grounded characters there.