Digimon Thread

Which Chosen Child will come out of tri. the best? And before you say it: Glasses Girl is not a Chosen Child.

tri. part 3, "Confession", is out now. Download it in the usual places.

tri. part 4, "Loss", is to be released on 25th February. Its poster features Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Hououmon and Mugendramon. As with Determination's poster, we do not yet know if this is the same Mugendramon as the Dark Masters' Mugendramon

Non-tri. news: the newest version of the franchise, Digimon Universe (Appmon) begins its anime run on 1st October.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTT993_F-3k
kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/137401816962/otomedia-february-2016-digimon-adventure-tri
youtu.be/s1X-2XMV0zM?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=MHHtSRvPdyE
youtube.com/watch?v=h2LcnqqtYOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sora a cute!

For the first time.

Main, everyone that isn't Koushiro didn't seem to put effort into solving the problems until the end of the third movie. Hopefully they actually tri next set.

So are they now trapped in digimon world or they can go back?
Omegamon never again ;_;

But that's like in the series

Best boy was always Koushiro
Best boy will always be Koushiro

Jou did get redeemed a little.

Everyone else a shit.

Believe user. He'll show up for the finale.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't immediately lash out to shit on tri. It's quite good if you ask me.

I think its great, except Meiko a shit.

Third movie was good. First two were shit. I can't wait to see the forth one.

DON'T SAY GOODBYE

So who has yet to ultimate digivolve?

Angemon and woman and Biyomon?

Stop looking like my waifu Sora.
It upsets me

>no scene where greymon is in the middle of going metal when the animation glitches out and it becomes skullgreymon instead when the corruption hits hard

opportunity wasted

loving that track!

yamato also got a lot better in this movie. And I guess Takeru stopped his gary stu trend (and extreme fashion sense)

Meiko is a chosen and she's cute. Cut it the fuck out.

I would have exploded.

I'm almost done with part 3 now

Fuck

Patamon has always been my favorite

;_;

RAMEN ON THE KNIFE

That would have been fucking amazing.

Especially when SkullGreymon had been mentioned earlier on in the piece.

Original virus metalgreymon would have beeter better.

MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO NO
NANIMO NAI YONONAKA JA

I'm actually excited for her character development in the next movie.

This third movie was way better than the last two. Patamon and Takeru really made me feel. Now i like that gary stu a bit more. Now i'm convinced that the 4 movie will happen explain some stuff about the 02 kids.

This.

Personally, I found Reunion OK and Determination great (biased on the latter because Jou and Mimi are two of my favourites).

Is there any status update on the Cred Forums sings Butter-fly?

>tfw you will never fuck Mimi's brains out

I have no clue but I'm totally down. Butterfly is cool.

Will he ever return, Cred Forums?

It's okay, Koushiro. Me and Jamal will tell you all about it.

Who?

Demon from 02, this user's being a fag. Don't worry about it.

He has a chance. He's probably my second favorite demon lord digimon after Lilithmon.

Just watched it.

Glad they decided to go back to the digital world at the end. Liked the reversal of them introducing themselves to their partner digimon.

If we get anything related to Dark Ocean in tri, my life will be complete.

How will Sora achieve her ultimate shinka?

>every perfect from uses the ring thing to evolve
Lillymon will stick out so much

3rd movie was much better than the first two. I liked how they devoted most of the last episode to a giant fight scene. It was pretty cool seeing Angemon rapid fire Hand Beams.

Was it just me or did Tentomon's evolution seem a little pointless?

After Matt ejaculates in her.

>Lillymon will stick out so much
So she'll just be like Mimi then.

Patamon being a cute

then he suddenly asks for help committing seppuku

>Pointless

There was no way Altur could have held the line, restrained Meicrackmon and pushed everyone back into the field, especially when MetalGreymon decided to fuck just jump to Wargreymon on his own.

>tfw Patamon is your favorite mon
>his movie is nothing but suffering for him and his partner
Fuck you Toei

That reminds me, why are the Digimon able to evolve ENTIRELY of their own accord now? What do the Digidestined even do anymore?

Also this question has probably been thrown around hundreds of times already, but why do they even bother fucking around with Adult level anymore

Does Hurricane Touchdown count?

I love how Joe went back to being the guy who gets shit done.

Welcome back Joe, I missed you.

Jesus Christ no.

I feel like if the children were American then they might be more distrustful of that government bitch

WHO /HACKMON/ HERE?

Anyone else as happy as me Hackmon is getting attention in Tri, AND going to be one of the main characters partner in the appmon anime?

When all the weird music started playing, I was expecting someone's evolution being fucked up. I was played like a damn fiddle!

Depends on whether or not you consider it canon, but let's not go into that conversation now.

Just because you don't like a character doesn't make them a Mary/Marty Sue, user.

The one of the left is Huckmon. Hackmon is the edgy Appmon recolor guy.

Yes, even if people want to think otherwise

It's honestly annoying me how they keep getting worked up over petty shit, yet they keep working for an organization they know is keeping shit from them.

>anti Takeru x Hikari fags BTFO'd
Good movie

Meicoomon evolves on it's own probably because it's relationship with Mei actually doesn't make Mei necessary for evolution.

As for Metalgreymon, it might have been an attribute of the Virus allowing him to just do what Meicoomon can do.

As for bothering with Adults, they were fighting Kuwagamon in the first film, so OVERWHELMING FIREPOWER wasn't necessary, Alphamon they didn't know what level it was so they likely didn't realize they needed higher power till everyone was trashed.

Mimi had no excuse not to go Lilymon against Ogremon though, and should have gone Lilymon a lot sooner against Imperialdramon, while Jou was just absent for most of the fight.

As for this film, most of them knew they were infected and probably wanted to keep the power level low in case one of them went Berserk. Did you see how quick things turned once Angemon went wild?

well, in this movie they have the excuse of trying to avoid collateral damage and/or hurting meicrackmon too much.

Because if they had all ganged up on it with wargreymon, metalgarurumon, rosemon and vikemon the fight would have been over rather quickly.

Both are Hackmons, but the right one is the Appmon version.

Takari isn't going to happen, user...

I mean how Angemon went and shinka'd on his own when Takeru was still clearly trying to jump and grab him back.

They're both fucking Hackmon you idiot.

YOU'VE REALLY GROWN, TAI

What, how so?

So ya figure Augemon told Tai the truth when all the others didn't because their bond is the strongest, or because he's just a shit liar?

ハックモン

HUCKMON

Right off the Digimon Reference Book

It can be spelled as hackmon aswell, and that's why he got an equivalent in appmon as hackmon

>American
Well one of them is.

Unfortunately it's the one who wouldn't suspect a thing.

I love how none of the Digimon can fucking keep a secret.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTT993_F-3k

The official spelling is Hackmon in all media

So then the other one is Huckmon too. Spelled the same way.

Can't be helped when Bamco sucks at Romanization.

they all did

except tentomon and augemon

You mean like always?
At least Joe and Mimi kinda helped by cleaning Koushiro's office every now and then.

I ordered them at a hoby shop near my work place.

Agumon was sold out.

The sub said Huckmon, but the game says Hackmon. Toei and Bamco can never stay consistent.

>If I get violent...please kill me.
I teared at that part.

the only explanation is that they're stingy with evolution sequences. I was surprised they even gave us MetalGreymon for "free" (Angewomon too, but this was a Takeru movie so some angel buddying was needed)

I blame all those puns in Japanese where the sounds are identical but the kanji used is different than typical being attempted in katakana.

Why did they go to the digital world in their school uniforms. It's it summer break? Why would you go hiking in those clothes?

Loved the movie over all though. That just stood out to me.

Yeah, the stupid one.

Ok, genius, write HACKmon in katakana now.

Well, they are both technically correct. Though, they really should just stick with one as to not confuse people

this bothered me too, we even saw Tai in his older clothes too

animators must have gotten lazy

Foud it weird too. I was half expecting Mimi to bring her cowboy hat so it can fly off again

Now one found it weird how that chick just shows up with a Black D-3, and a D-Terminal? The cast doesn't seem to even react to it.

I wanted Mimi to wear those jean shorts

>looking a gift horse in the mouth

This is Digimon, inconsistency is natural.

Remember when Scumon replaced Sukamon just 2 years ago.
Or when Fladramon was Flaydramon in Hurricane Touchdown.
Or how Paildramon was Paildoramon in the evolution sequences.
Or Picklemon instead of Piccolomon.
Or Kentarumon instead of Centalmon.

>Why did they go to the digital world in their school uniforms
This. What the fuck is wrong with them. Are they stupid or something is wrong with their head.

where the fuck did my subs go

Κένταυρος+mon.
Κένταυροmon

At this point they trust her enough that they wouldn't ask questions about it,

The first time they went to the digital world no time passed, right? They're just ready for the next classes when they get back.

Time isn't broken anymore

That was only because the digital world was imbalanced once they fixed it time moved the same as the real world.

Be honest Cred Forums, do you think of the characters by their dub names or their Japanese ones?

For some reason, I can only remember Ishida as Matt.

Will they job again?

Or when Ogremon became Orgemon.

they're usually wearing it most official artwork so it's now their default costume (becoming an adult and stuff)

They're Imperialdramon tier.

It would be a hilarious callback.

they have every time b4, why will now be any different?

It switches back and forth for me

They're show up just to job and let Omegamon take over.

For Adventure, the original names are easier to remember because I remember strongly the marathon streams of it, but was intermittent for Tamers-Savers so I flip back and forth on those.

So what is Tri actually about? If I'm going to get involved in something that requires me to read then it has to be to my tastes. Is it all shipping, drama and angst or is there actual stuff of value in it?

That went from Orgemon (Adventure analyzer) to Ogremon back to Orgemon.

What a mess.

Just watch it faggot. It's not like you have anything better to do.

I jump back and forth. If I'm taking to subfags, I use the original names, if I talk to people who grew up with the dub, I use the dub names.

I still use Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega though.

I'm...I'm pretty sure Imperialdramon has never lost, except to BWGmon.

And the Infected Imperialdramon probably wasn't the real one.

I use Ultimate->Ultimate to confuse everyone

Just finished it

That was really fucking good

but

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?

Anyone else see the dub? It was pretty solid. It also was especially comfy considering there were only two people in the entire theater I went to.

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?

story coming full circle

Oh, and I've still got time before dragon ball

neat

>dub
>comfy
Fuck off.

I did. It was actually crazy good. Having almost the entire old cast back was a treat. Sad we didn't get Kick it Up or Run Around somewhere in there but I understand the desire to keep it closer to the original Japanese.

Ready for a BD release and them to announce they're dubbing all of them.

>reading

>never lost

HAHAHA

Biggest mega jobber literally lost or tied to every mega he fought, only won against perfects/ultimates and still got rofl stomped by skull satamon.

I haven't watched 02 in years, so I barely remember.

Skullsatamon was a fan's contest-wining entry.
Of course it will have a strong showing. Although Mummymon was also from a contest so maybe it isn't actually a thing.

I keep telling people this, but they don't get it. Imperialdramon has never lost on screen to anyone but Armageddemon. Blackwargreymon beat Paildramon, not Imperialdramon. Skullsatamon never actually beat him, he just sort of froze him in place, he got back up and kicked that ass after Agumon and the others allowed him to break free.

We aren't even sure if the infected Imperialdramon was real.

SkullSatamon was also originally supposed to be a Ultimate(Mega)- it's likely they did change his level only after the episode was mostly, done.

If you think about the fight, SkullSatamon being a Ultimate would make everything more sensed

So what's Alphamon been doing these past two films?

Will Meicoomon really be the final boss?

Just ignore it. There are one or two faggots that show up in every Digimon thread just to shit on Imperialdramon. Don't talk to them or engage them.

>So what's Alphamon been doing these past two films?
Probably fighting other royal knight guys.

>Will Meicoomon really be the final boss?
Vandemon. I'm telling you people now.

I hope the Meis get destroyed.

>this imperialdramon shit again

to be fair to imperialdramon, he makes jobbing look good.

We aren't sure what the hell is up with Alphamon and Jesmon yet.

There is a theory going around that this is a Homeostasis (balance) vs Yggdrasil (order) plot, and Alphamon has been brainwashed by one of them and the kids are caught between the chaos and may not know who they should side with.

Also, we don't know shit about Demiurge yet.

I'll be so happy when they vanish from the story.

I hope you get destroyed.

please get out

Me too. Good riddance.

If Myotismon happens again, I will drop tri like a bad habit and shit on it for eternity, even more-so than 02.

Fuck off Imperialdramon

How did I not notice the skirt until now?

I'm just warning yall ahead of time.

>you will never get to see up Mimi's skirt

see:

It's a loincloth, not a skirt

By the time the dapper vampire reveals himself, you would have watched more than half of the last movie.

Hime is the dapper vampires daughter she'll be final villain

I think I'd rather be bitten by Patamon than Tokomon

>patamon bites you: two holes
>tokomon bites you: amputation

I agree, that part about Digimon being released into the real world instantly made me think of him.

I will be ok if he came back with a new form.

2edgy4me

It's less edgy than his earlier stages, being a wolf and clown both made of knives.

Wizardmon is never coming back, is he?

>Tailmon will never be with her husbando again

He was so great in this movie. Good old reliable Joe. Even took his first-aid satchel into the digital world again.

>Wizardmon
>husbando
Wizardmon felt more like her father to me

There needs to be some way to kill off a digimon permanently. Or else you take away almost all of the tension from the show.

W-why is everyone talking about the digital world
Did I miss something?

Like eating up the data in Tamers?

They put the adventure back into the show baby!

user, the 02 epilogue is going to happen regardless of what takes place in tri, by that token there's no tension whatsoever yet clearly that isn't the case.

The kids are back in there for a new adventure.

Only this time, they are hormonal teenagers.

Their Digimon got reset too.

There's something hilarious about this scene, but I don't know what.

>Only this time, they are hormonal teenagers.

So much almost fucking is going to take place.

they still died for good in tamers if you didn't eat the data though.

I'm pretty sure if a mon dies in the real world, they don't come back.

Mimi came into his room while they were alone and he didn't even notice.

Runaway Locomon isn't canon

she does come into his den often, doesn't she?

Bros before hoes man.

Plus, you have to realize that he had to focus on work to keep himself from MURDERING Takeru for keeping the fact that the Digimon were already infected hidden for so long.

You realize how fast he whipped up that backup cube once he was hit with the right inspiration?

If that fucking cuckold Takeru had been willing to trust his friends, none of this would have happened.

Yes it is.

It's not.

there are characters in the show outside the main cast.

She looks so disappointed.

I initially thought Takeru took away Patamon because of what he thought they others might hurt him and that the infection could spread to the other digimon. But I guess he didn't care if the infection spread since he sent Patamon back with the others.

Yeah. My point is it's a bad idea to retcon that.

Why God couldn't she wear that in the digital world? Please tell me they have a change of clothes in those bags.

Nothing official has said it isn't canon

It isn't (konaka made a cd drama retconning it), but that doesn't matter for the point I was making, I just posted it because it was a cool fight scene.

What makes barrages of missiles so satisfying to watch?

>Koushiro could have solved everything in the first episode of Confession if someone had just told him
>Instead, all his "friends" didn't trust him with shit
>BasedKabuterimon had to hold the fucking line while everyone beat the shit out of him

Koushiro and Tentomon are too best.

Except Message in the Packet, you mean, which directly contradicts it.

Not anime is what is not cannon you stupid fuck

What are her thoughts during this scene?

with Gennai popping up at the end, does that actually confirm that 02 kids are kill?

You saw her without a skirt in the original series.

Did a trailer for 4 already go up?

No.

Konoka isn't the owner of Digimon. It isn't his franchise. He can't decide what is and isn't canon.

WAIT FUCK I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS AN EPISODE 13
I STOPPED AFTER EVERYBODY DIED RIGHT AFTER HERACLESKABUTERIMON SACRIFICED ITSELF

Too bad konaka didn't direct Runaway Locomon, that message in a packet was written afterwards, and that it has a mini sequel featuring the tamers going to the amusent park after having sent their messages.

Besides, hurricane touchdown isn't canon either and that was anime as well.

Get watching baby!

Too bad nobody cares
Not anime = not cannon
And yes it was, every piece of anime is cannon

~God I'm so horny, but this bitch nigga wouldn't even know what to do with it if I gave it to him. I miss Jamal. Maybe I'll go hit up Mei Mei...~

>he's still up shitposting on memeboard, what a failure

Shut the fuck up.
Mimi is pure, PURE!

But he did decide what happened in tamers though.

Mimi has no ass.

Filthy wench trying to trick based Izzy into sacrificing his virginity for the unholy pleasures of the flesh.

I wihs I was Sora.

Too bad, you just have to live with it.

Thinking about raping Koushiro.

Where the fuck are the 02 kids? Why don't they mention them at all? 02 wasn't great but it clearly happened.

>Everyone all sad and depressed over reboot
>Only one who wants to go back is Koushiro
>Spends half an episode convincing everyone to go back
>First one who approaches their Digimon despite being scared

When did Koushiro become so based?

God, I love that red dinosaur.

Literally me 15 years ago.

Koushiro is basically the leader at this point.

Why? Yamato loves Taichi, not Sora.

Dub for everything except for savers because I watched that subbed

Better leader than Taichi.

pure slut

Did you not watch the first two episodes

>Yamato outright blushes towards Taichi
>neither have shown any interest towards Sora
The writers know, don't they?

>Agumon eats all the time
>Anorexic
Kek

Your waifu is DEAD

But ends up marrying Sora.
I'd rather win the war than the battle.

>Taichi just shakes his head and walks away

What a bitch.

What is up with those fish eyes

Because it was "his" movie. Watch it as he reverts to an NPC in Loss

I've seen reunion twice, and all I remember is the clip of them jobbing with no explanation. Nobody says "they're dead", "they're not dead", "where are they", "sure do miss those faggots". No mention.

They don't even seem that surprised when Ichijouji shows up at the end of movie 2.

>Joe, Mimi, and Koushiro only get to Mega Evolve once before their data got wiped
loving every laugh

Tentomon reminded him of how he should be acting. He's still running on that energy since the fight. He's going to find a way to get back their memories

backup was secretly created within the digivices/crests or some shit

Well Jou didn't revert in Confession, so I don't think Koushiro will either.

He'll just have less screen time because Loss is clearly going to be Sora/Taichi/Tamato focused.

Takeru and Hikari had a scene with them trying to visit Ken's house, they mentioned trying to get in touch with the others, and Yamato asked about them to CUTE government girl.

Joe kept his development from the last one, and he was fucking awesome in this.

I am really curious in how they will redeem Sora in the next movie.

How do I fool myself into thinking I'm a capable guy?

I love how confident he is now that Gomemon can go Ultimate If only he can not fail an exam

>being selfish is mkay
>take Yamato away from Taichi

Jou had to be honest with himself to beat Vikemon
Mimi had to accept herself again after doubting it.
Koushiro had to realize the joy to be had in this entire experience again, even if he failed.

Which means that Sora probably has to come to terms with some aspect of love again. Either her feelings for Yamato/Taichi, or more ideally accepting the fact that Biyomon might not want to be with her anymore or might not care for her anymore, if the fact that it was highlighted how Yokomon shirked from her at the end of Confession is an indication.

Get your digimon to Ultimate level
Get a real girlfriend
Be the best boy of your group

Get a girlfriend.

He just needs to train harder than anyone has before using the support of Gomamon and his wife and sleep properly and he should get at least a 70.

70% is metaphorically a fail for the exams he's taking.

Anyone find it funny that Taichi/Sora and Yamato/Sora haven't really been referenced at all? I wonder if the writers will just drop it please make 02 epilogue noncanon

I think it'll be some sappy "luv urself" type of thing.

02 epilogue was already confirmed as canon.

Then he needs to cheat.

Where?

Reminder we haven't actually seen this supposed """"""""""""girlfriend""""""""""""

02 Epilogue is canon. Thank god because i hate Takari

That is going to be the running gag. Won't show up until after the plot is done at the end of the last movie. If this girlfriend is a Digimon, a cross-dresser, morbidly obese or what will be the last joke.

The love her crest symbolizes isn't a romantic one but a caring one. She cares for everyone else but doesn't pay attention to what she wants. She's probably going to end up in a situation where she's "sacrificing" herself which ends up putting the group into deeper shit (like Takeru hiding Patamon's infection). She doesn't want to confess her feelings for Yamato because she feels that it would crush Taichi which is causing distress in herself.

They've texted each other in the last movie

Sora falls in love with Yamato.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina (Takeru) with the chosen's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when Sora recounts the previous day's confessions to Yamato, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the digidestined she called is not the same digidestined she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Yamato's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/137401816962/otomedia-february-2016-digimon-adventure-tri

FINDS A WAY

Third movie was awful, but I'm glad next movie won't be another slice of life shit.

Alphamon did nothing wrong, Yggdrasill saved the day and the X-Virus was killed.

Can't wait to see how the new Royal Knights will be in the next movie and please fighting an army of Mugendramons, not just one.

>Yggdrasill saved the day and the X-Virus was killed
What?

What do you guys think of the digivolve scenes?

>They've texted each other

the lower the Digimon level, the better

I like the child -> adult scenes.

The Adult -> Perfect scenes are sort of nice with the digivice changing color and the crest covering the digimon, but I think the transformations sequences needs improvement.

Perfect -> Ultimate doesn't feel as grand as it should

I'm still watching, but I just about fucking screamed with joy when this came up.

I love the "heartbeat" effect when going to Perfect or Ultimate.

FINDS

>Wanting a movie that make Ruki into a damsel in distress to be canon because muh Rukato.

Himekawa is shady as fuck, what's her endgame?

That is because those are normal Perfect->Ultimate instead of Warp Shinka

Wait until the 6th movie where everyone goes to the strongest form where you get Wargreymon volcanic activity, Metalgarurumon shooting missiles, Hououmon raining Megalo Spark from the skies, Seraphimon descending from the heavens, etc.

>Wait until the 6th movie where everyone goes to the strongest form where you get Wargreymon volcanic activity, Metalgarurumon shooting missiles, Hououmon raining Megalo Spark from the skies, Seraphimon descending from the heavens, etc.

I really hope you are right user.

Projection mcuh? I don't ship Tamers shitty characters.

Tentamon-han is the best bro.

It won't anyway so why you get hype?

Sora chose Yamato in 02 easily. They aren't even dating in this. It has nothing to do with her crushing Taichi with her feelings when she was indecisive over them in movie 1.

>Hikari creaming herself over Takeru
>he is too busy texting his onii-chan
Everything is as it should be.

Make 02 epilogue happen? Old fucks get to have their own digimon.

It doesn't need to be a warm shinka to be impactful. The digimon just starts transforming without any interaction with the Digivice or Crest. That and some none Toei QUALITY animation would make up for the lack of WAAPU SHINKA

>I don't ship Tamers shitty characters.
>Not shipping best couple in the franchise.

Because it might happen and I've been holding this torch for 15 years, give or take.

>warm

fuck me

Terriormon and Takato?

>it might happen

So... Hackmon is Himekawa's digimon? Given that she somehow has a D3. Although I dunno if trash like D3 is able to do normal mega evolution...

It's time to let go.

>best couple in the franchise.
That's Taito and you know it.

Delete this

Who's Taichi gonna get with? An unnamed background character? It better not be shitty megane.

>It better not be shitty megane.
Just accept it user. I've already made my peace with it.

Himekawa

He needs some of that X-Antibody

The one who possessed Hikari was Yggdrasill, the virus who infected all digimon was the X-Virus, the reboot thing is a reference for the Digimon X-Evolution movie.

She's clearly into Yamato.

She was possessed by Homeostasis, Hime-chan said that five seconds after she was done being possessed. Homeostasis isn't Yggdrasil.

That's the thing. She and Yamato are getting so much screen time together yet it's obvious she and Taichi are getting together unless they retcon Sorato.

I miss the old 90's crappy CGI scenes ;-;

I just finished watching

THAT ENDING

I don't wanna wait till january

Really? I need to rewatch again then.

>I don't wanna wait till january
user...

Well you don't have too

Its February :^)

me too ;_;l

What? They are obviously going for the harem route.
Is Yamato still pretending Mimi doesn't exist? Being a Mimato fan must be suffering.

Did you forget who Himekawa was?

youtu.be/s1X-2XMV0zM?t=37s

Mysterious secret agent that smiles when eating donuts?

They're annoying and would be better off dead.

GREYESTMON

I want to marry Maki! I want to make her into a cute, submissive wife!

Daigo, it's time to stop posting.

>Daigo
>Daisuke
>Daimon

Deepest lore confirmed?

>yfw Daigo is Hackmon's tamer
>yfw you no longer have a face

You're annoying and would be better off dead.

Daigo and Maki are hinted to be from the original chosen children.

>n-no you

At least in February we'll get more half naked Mimi promo art.

And really, isn't that what it's all about?

I wish Tri generated more fanart and fanfiction.

Sensei is a cool guy, he'd deserve a cool partner.

>those feet
I thought Japan knew how to draw sexy?

Now why would a Digimon have doubts about girlfriends?
They don't even know how romance works.

Gomamon shitposts on 2ch while Jou sleeps.

Gomamon is arguably the most knowledgeable of the partner digimon

The original Adventure artist didn't know how to draw hands or feet, even he admitted that at some point. That's the reason why all of them wear gloves, because their hands were too big and the gloves dissimulated that fact.

I wanna know how Agumon's VA does that voice without damaging her throat.

>I like Miyako because she reminded me of myself

WARNING FLAG

Gomamon, Tentomon, and Tailmon definitely seem to be the smartest, with two of them knowing how to cook.

If Alphamon isn't voiced by Maaya, we riot.
Are we all in agreement?

So why has Agumon's character been completely relegated to "DUDE FOOD LMAO"?

>Everyone else's ultimate evolutions get BRAVE HEART insert while they kick all kinds of ass
>HerculesKabuterimon gets a sad track as he gets beat up on and barely manages to push everyone back before they all die

You know what I dislike?

Agumon's been fucking Goku'd.
Agumon was never this dumb in the original series.

Classic Toei writing. You see a similar thing with Goku in Dragonball.

Tailmon might be the smartest considering she's Adult level and she's seen some shit

>tfw no qt Digimon partner to shitpost with

Wait, so what was the point of pushing them back in again if they were going to reboot anyway?

He was trying to reach the Backup Cube.

Takeru should've muzzled Patamon.

At first trying to get to the backup cube, and then just holding them off so they probably wouldn't go berserk and wreck absolutely everything in the few minutes before the reboot.

Options are manager-san, Megane and siscon ending.

Just choose the least bad from these 3, because they are equally bad.

>They don't even know how romance works.
I'm sure they do to some extent.

Everyone secretly ships the cat and the hamster

Tailmon is the most mature with more life experiences as she is the oldest.

He's lucky it was Patamon who mauled him and not Tokomon. Tokomon would have took whole arm.

>Everyone secretly ships the cat and the hamster
>V-mon btfo
Poor guy, no one likes him and now he's probably dead.

>Izzy doesn't instantly send Tentamon to Perfect form
>while dealing with 5 Adults and 2 Ultimates, and having to restrain them rather than outright beat them
Isn't he supposed to be the smart guy?

To be fair this has been a problem for the entire cast since the first ep.

>switches from dub name to Japanese name to dub name again
YAMERO

Gotta hit that 20 minute mark per episode man

Show of hands, how many of you would have actually put Patamon down?

I wouldn't have, but I would have told everyone.
Because I know they'd want to keep their partners safe and because I'd trust them to help me find a way to save him.

BECAUSE MY CREST WOULD BE FUCKING HOPE

AND I'D KNOW THAT IF I WANT MY JOBBERMON TO SHOW UP I GOT DROWN IN THE FUCKING SHIT

>not just hoping for a miracle

Why not? Wouldn't be the first time he's come back into an egg

How's this for a partner?

I wouldn't be able to do it, but I'd tell everyone.

V-mon never had a chance with Tailmon anyways.

If any of them were smart they would have busted out Perfects when Meicrackmon showed up like the Yagami siblings.

Well everybody who wants a chance with Tailmon is BTFO, she still loves Wizardmon.

>Smart

No, it wouldn't have been because Meicrackmon was literally accelerating the infection whenever it came in contact with a Digimon.

Do you think Herk could have tanked MetalGarurumon, Vikemon, Rosemon, Wargreymon, HolyAngemon, Angewomon, Meicrackmon, and Garudamon?

No, they would have gotten out and destroyed as much of Japan as they could before the Reboot.

>Because of the reboot, Gatomon has no memory of suffering under Myotismon
I'm happy, well, once all the shit is out of the way, but this is a good start for her.

>ending 1: I Wish
>ending 2: Seven
>ending 3: NEW SUPER ORIGINAL WORLD ON THE KNIFE OF RAMEN SONG
I mean I'm not against Hosoyan's sweet singing voice, but where's Keep On?

I don't see Tailmon's relationship with Wizarmon as romantic. It's like Ichigo and Rukia's relationship, more than friends but not lovers.

I honestly can't ship Patamon with anyone, he's so tiny and child-like, it feels wrong.

Without that suffering she will be at child level like the rest as Plotmon.

But she no longer remembers Wizarmon.

Yeah i thought the same thing. I don't remember Agumon being so retarded he acts the same as Super Goku Toei. But at least Agumon is funny

They're saving it for the 5th movie.

>search for digimon lewd fanart
>90% is renamon

why?

Are there people who unironically ship Daichi x Hikari?

I did like how he got serious during the battle, the scene where he looks up as MetalGreymon just to see all his infected friends ready to attack was pretty sweet.

I'm okay with that.

She'll no longer have scars under her gloves

>too child-like
It's all an act user.

I don't get it too. They are obviously fighting against a powerful digimon but they prefer to wait until their Digimon are almost dead to envolve. Thats shit writting or maybe i don't know how evolution works here

>Thats shit writting
No arguments from me.

We all know they will somehow recover their memories. Classic Toei just wait and see. Meicomoon remembering Meiko is a hint

Popular

>SM Palmon

I like this hamster's taste

That's just too cute, I see their relationship as younger brother/older sister

The light of the digivices will fix it al.

>Loss

Alphamon and Jesmon also showed there is a way around it, unless they just used their RK hacks.

How would you make Digidestined more "active"? Tamers had the right idea with them granting buffs to their partners with cards, and eventually biomerging.

The virus might of stored information and found a way to dodge the reboot so everyone infected might have a potential to recover their memories while still being infected

When they evolve they heal back damage taken in last form so they get more out of it going sequentially.

>I see their relationship as younger brother/older sister
That's fine, their relationship seems to be presented for the viewer to Interpret. Too many of us go the romantic route.

Chucking MP Disks and Recovery

This, even in Pokemon, the trainers at least come up with unique strategies and make use of multiple attacks.

>it's the original
Woah

This means she forgot Wizardmon too

>It's okay, I'm an adult level.
>Perfect.

A shame Hikari degraded her to a mere pet.

With so many better choices than a stupid rookie fox.

Do you want Angemon to fuck a cat?

At first, I thought Angewomon's left hand was Angemon and it looked like he was trying to cop a feel

Since they are older, I would love for them to learn how to fight alongside their partners. Similar to how Damon fought alongside with his Agumon.

Seraphimon should fuck a a catdragon

His arms are around her chest.

best O12/10

Here is mine not even a waifufag i really like Ranamon's design

TOEI!!!!

Why do they wear the masks?

Ask yourself if you really want to see Mimi leaping around Tokyo like Cloud vs Seph before giving a flying kick to a Tyrannomon.

Yes.
Wait a second, since her strongest point is purity, maybe she gets magical attacks.

It's amazing how changing the e to an a makes an infinitely better lewdmon

Actually, I'd really like to see that....

Naw he's gonna fuck a navel angel.

Mere mortals are not allowed to see their angelic faces.

It distances themselves from humans.
They are good guy versions of Devimon and Ladydevimon which are based on mask-wearing characters.
You can pick either one really.

Will Seraphimon ever show up?

Patamon line's the best

Justice is blind

Last like always

This movie made me like Patamon more than Agumon. God why is he so stupid?

something about blind faith

I like it.

>tv anime

>theatrical movie

Why Toei?

Toei needs the money to pay for executives' rooftop swimming pools

>himekawa
>a villain
>ever having someone like Hackmon as a partner

No. Hackmons entire character is that he's a hero, he can literally do no wrong.

When he's hungry he can't think. He has his moments though, I still love him.

>Patamon line is initially made to look abnormally powerful
>DUDE JUST VACCINES LMAO
>HEY REMEMBER HOW STRONG MAGNAANGEMON WAS WELL WHAT IF WE HAVE HIS EVOLVED FORM LOSE TO SHOW HOW STRONG THE ENEMY IS
>LET'S DO IT AGAIN TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS
>ONE MORE TIME LET'S GO
>NO REALLY GUYS, SERAPHIMON IS ACTUALLY STRONG, TRUST ME

A hero that has been lied to his whole life by villains will fight for evil thinking he is fighting for justice

>tv anime
That was from the movie.

I don't know what's worse: Yurifags or shippers still clinging to a dead ship.

>Digital World reboots self
>02 Digimon shoved back into the ground
Ah, poor guys.

Will Taichi fuck her?

>clinging to a dead ship.
There are many dead ships, you have to be more specific

So why was Metalgreymon just suddenly Wargreymon anyway?

Also, Heroes! has been helping me learn the original names as opposed to dub names

Oh... well then... I guess Toei has chosen Precure to fund over all of their other properties. Next series is already in production, next All Star film as well. Just let Precure die. We have 50 magical girls now. No other cure can capture my heart like Cure Heart.

Do we have any idea who the actual villain is going to be?
I'm sure it's gotta be something bigger than just Meicrackmon

He marries the soccer manager.

>tfw getting excited for this kind of animation when tri was announced as movies and ending up with laggy shit

My mind would be blown the fuck out, if she turned out to be Tai's future waifu. Their age gap isn't even that big.

Myotismon
Himekawa
Yggrisdadel fuck this name

Take your pick

Takari, including their pets. As if this thread wasn't apparent enough.

Takari

Screencap this.
I've been warning you guys since the 1st movie.

Takari was never DISPROVED as canon in the 02 epilogue

Personally, I want Milleniumon
Having Machinedramon there could be a good sign

That or Demon/Dagomon, they could have the infection come from the Dark Ocean corrupting the Primordial Sea thing they talked about in this one

There can be only one.

>THIS

Every MC who's into soccer ends up banging his manager. It happened since fuckin Captain Tsubasa (however, from every soccer anime MC character, I think Inazuma Eleven's Endou was the luckiest one, despite him being doomed to eat horrible food, he managed to bang the best looking one of the 4 managers).

Taichi won't be the exception.

Vamdemon
Etemon
Millenniumon
The Royal Knights
Yggdrasil
Homeostasis
The Demon Lords
The Dark Masters
Apocalymon
The Holy Beasts
Demiurge
Gennai
Himekawa
The Original Chosen

Pick one.

I wouldn't mind that. Himekawa a cutie.

Milleniumon's very existence could very well handwave away any inconsistencies between the three adventure series, and could open up a new ending with different pairings.

They didn't fuck just let it go.

Neither was DaiKari if you think about it.
The only marriage we're 100% sure about at this point is Sora and emo kid.

What does manager-chan even look like again? I can't find any pics on Google.

Reference... it's the girl who's lookin the cellphone at the beginning of the 1st OVA.

The creator herself disproved it.

Her, I think.

And Tri disproved Seki's comments of Sora and Yamato starting a relationship immediately after Christmas.

>that haircut
Please let Himekawa win the Goggles
Although anything is better than Mei.

Don't forget Ken and that whore Miyako

Wish this was her permanent design for Tri.

There's absolutely no chance Hime will end up with Taichi.

so why the fuck was Gennai running around looking like the digimon emperor? why the fuck was whatserface government lady in the digital world and how did she get there?

02 kids.

So, its not Ken. Its Gennai. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE 02 KIDS?! At this point I'm suspecting Gennai killed them himself so that the epilogue can't happen.

Ranamon doesn't get enough attention

>Gennai killed them himself so that the epilogue can't happen
So, Gennai is the hero we need?

Anyone have high, or at least decent, quality images of the movie posters? Most of the ones I'm finding look pretty bad.

I'm more or less in the same boat. I liked Part 1 enough, really liked Part 2, and absolutely loved Part 3. Unbelievably hyped for Part 4 now, though.

I hope it didn't take you all the way up to Tri to realize this. I've been a Taichifag from day one, but I've known since the original Adventure that Koushiro was best boy for life.

She probably followed the kids through afterwords.

But she had the black digivice that assumedly belonged to Ken, and the real Ken is MIA, so then how and why does she have it? That would mean either that circumstances changed regarding the stability of the gate or she lied about only being able to get in once, since she clearly seemed to be familiar with Gennai

not yet, but wait a week or two

She's stupid as shit but she isn't a whore.

She was thirsty as fuck for Ken

How did Davis even have a kid before most of the 01 kids?
Did he fuck his girlfriend the first chance he had?

So will they actually do something like this for Tamers since they did hint at them seeing their partners again? Plus I need some closure

>but the Drama CDs
Fuck them, they about as canon as the any Digimon movie that isn't Our War Game

>Part 4
>The time stopping Homeostasis was talking about was that the Digital World would be stuck as it is
>the Reboot was just so "Mystery Man" and Himekawa could weaken the Digidestined
>their Digimon is still infected
>yfw Agumon ends up Evolving up to Mugendramon with a Dark Evolution sequence with Brave Heart playing backwards

Me. I've liked Hackmon since day one, the entire Jesmon line, too, in fact. It's even my favourite Appmon line so far. Raidramon is nice yet somewhat boring, sure, but Revivemon looks great. I can't help but wonder what it's God grade will look like. Logomon looks pretty cool, too, which is nice since it comes from Hackmon and Offmon.

This.

It seems like the 02 kids were way hornier than the Adventure kids, since they spit out kids first.

Probably did it right out of high school.

Daisuke was that type of guy who would go head first

Especially with his whole BS noodle cart idea

Because Agumon is a bad liar, yeah. But I think the biggest thing is that Taichi isn't the kinda guy to just sit back and listen to bullshit, he can tell how his partner feels. It's really a result of his Dark Evolution experience and just all the time he's spent with Agumon since then. They just get each other.

This is true for everyone else, too, sure, but no one else would really go out of their way to make their partner admit the truth except Taichi and maybe Koushiro. Interestingly, Agumon and Tentomon are probably the most honest Digimon, as well.

You guys realize that the age difference between 01 and 02 kids isn't that huge right? Like 1-3 years. I'm married and have two daughters at the age of 27 and my sister is 5 years older then me married for over 5 years and has none.

Miyako would fuck any hot guy that crosses her path.

Reboot, though.

I just wonder what the Digimon did while their partners were mating

Nigga have you watched the anime?

All she cared about was Ken when it came to boys. Outside of one or two occasions and most of that dropped.

Who?

Yes but I just see her character as the type that would sleep around.

HImekawa would be kinda of an insane choice from a writing standpoint, but crack shipping like that is always nice.

I could see him get with his manager, too, but she's not cute enough, yet. Needs a new hairstyle.

You think those that got coupled up had bets on which digimon their kid would get?

Because I brought this up in the last thread, thought I'd pose the question now:

After all 6 parts of Tri. are released, assuming we don't get a 7th part as an extra movie for the finale, and we get a V-Tamer 01 adaptation to continue the Adventure line of movies, hoe many movies do you think we would get for the whole thing?

There are 53 chapters and 3 crossover chapters (one with Daisuke, one with Ryo, and one with Takuya).

How would you adapt all this?

I don't know.

What is Himekawa like in bed?

Can't you tell from those smiles she lets out?

>After all 6 parts of Tri. are released, assuming we don't get a 7th part as an extra movie for the finale
How has it been selling in Japan? Cause I remember reading the first one got good numbers, nothing about the second one which leads me to believe it didn't do as well. If they keep selling less and less, I can imagine we'd be lucky to get a 6th film in the first place

The second movie sold more tickets on the opening day than the first, and it did well enough to stay in theaters an extra week.

>she lied

That should be obvious. She's been lying a lot since her appearence

How many songs do they have?

I know the second one did really well, but claims it did better than the first, so there's your answer. Now we just need to see what the sales are like for Part 3.

Honestly, the only reason Taichi would have to marry manager-chan will be that she resembles the 11 years old Sora who liked soccer.

Meiko has the advantage of having the parallels bullshit Nishizono used for Sorato. Shit, even the context is somewhar similar (Sora interacted with Taichi the most, yet she ends up marrying Yamato === meganeshit interacts with Cuckeru the most, yet she has more similarities with Taichi, such as experiencing Dark Shinka and having some reckless tendencies).

Two. The ED, Boku Ni Totte, and WHICH.

Gabumon makes the cover.

You've got all these dumb teenagers trying to be broody as shit and then you've got Gabumon just sitting their smirking

Hold on a moment does this mean we might see Omegamon Zwart and his edgy modes?

>using the low quality cover
Agreed. You can't hate Gabumon after all, hell, you can't hate any of the Adventure digimons. They have some kind of charm that was lost in the next seasons.

Fuck, forgot to quote.

Maybe Alter-B as some gattai between Alphamon and Omegamon, but if anything we'll get something akin to and "Alter-A," if anything.

Zwart and Zwart Defeat, I doubt it. X, too.

I don't think I can agree with you on Defeat. I mean, the design itself could go right into Tri without much alteration to to the look of the virus. Of course it would be a pain to animate and draw properly.

I just finished
What the fuck
Why is Gennai evil and young again?
Is Himekawa's D3 for Alphamon? Is she one of the original Digidestined, given that she has a Digivice and Gennai called their reunion nostalgic? Why does she have a D-Terminal? What's "strange" about the Digital World and what do the flickers mean

Fuck, I'm hyped for February now.

I like him better when he was supposed to be Dagomon.

They're likely to shit out a new Omegamon variation anyways. I can't see them missing out the chance with the nostalgia boners that he causes.

>Alphamon and Omegamon Jogress
>I am the Alpha and the Omega
That would be sweet seeing how their names reflect the beginning and the end. They were never mentioned to have any connections beside both being Royal Knights despite their names.

Alphamon is probably going to pull that softy good guy thing in X-Evolution and sacrifice himself, isn't he?

No more pink dragon, please.

Why do they look like a budget knock-off Gorillaz?

Gatomon has her ring now so it shouldn't turn into Magnadramon

Where did this fanfiction originate from?

What asinine headcanon tells you that?

No she's still an ugly piece of shit. Shit face, shit hair color, shit personality, shit everything. Here's hoping she dies via crushed by a giant Digimon in the next movie.

>her character development
You mean her vagina development when she gets fucked by, what, the 10th guy this month?

Nah, Jamal's too busy with Sora.
UGLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Just a couple inches more, fuck.

>I wish I was a cheap prostitute
Why? They don't lead easy lives.

Daily reminder this is the only canon ending

>But ends up marrying Sora.
Listen nigger:

Yamato didn't marry Sora, he married Taichi. Which explains why they're so much closer to one another than he is with his (((wife))). Sora, unfortunately being their friend and all, happily agreed to be the surrogate mother for Yamato and Taichi's baby, which was supposed to be the blonde daughter. The orange autist was her and some foreign nigger. Because she's a horrible cunt and doesn't want to deal with her autistic son, she decides to take custody of the blonde girl while she gives the orange autist to Yamato and Taichi.

>>neither have shown any interest towards Sora
Maybe that's because she's a human incarnation of of a soggy piece of cardboard?

>At the end of the movie, she walks in and finds Taichi's dick and Yamato's ass, after which she runs out crying and jumps off a cliff
>The End

>shippers still clinging to a dead ship
I know, Soratofags are pathetic. Everyone knows Yamachi is what's in.

Damn. Tai is a fucking cutie here.

You may listen to the full KOD album here:
youtube.com/watch?v=MHHtSRvPdyE

>Sora canonly kills herself
>Taichi canonly is a trans woman
WEW LAD

SORATO FINDS A WAY.

However, because of the "fuckin children who watch digimon with their parents", they will never put Taichi and Yamato in a gay relationship just to please the fujo fanbase.

So, Yamato will end up with Sora and Taichi with either Meimei or Manager-chan. It's going to be like the Naruto ending.

Remember Tri's target demographic aren't fujoshit

Ken marrying Miyako to hide his gay love for Daisuke?

To spontaneously combust. The only way this movie will be better than the last three is if she literally jumps the fuck off Tokyo tower upon realizing that Yamato's been cheating on her with Taichi of all people.

Oh and need I remind you fucktards IT'S 2016?

It's a joke, user. Lighten up.

It's a trio, same as the ones above them, cody ends up fucking digimons.

You mean like Sora's pussy when she sees gaijin no BBC?

THE MADMAN

The Digivice that was released recently with Tri and the 15th anniversary has her warp to Holydramon (Magnadramon).

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=h2LcnqqtYOw

Any chance we'll see ophanimon instead of the Dragon

Play the Adventure PSP game.

Come on Meicrackmon wouldn't even had time to do anything before being beaten by 4 ultimates

Man the hype is just too much. I can't believe Confession took this ok series and fucking launched it to top 3 material.

Hope the rest don't fail to piece everything together in a cool way without losing all these cool emotional punches

I'll be disappointed if it turns out she isn't a bad guy if they use their out from the previous episode.

By "ok series" i hope you are referring to tri and not Adventure 01.

Bottom pic looks so wrong, is she an alien?

>Kakudo

Digimon Tri confuses the hell out of me what the fuck are the 02 Digidestined dead? Why did the Digimon Kaiser return? Why add a new character and make her a plot device? Why couldn't they cut the bullshit and arrive to the Digital World faster, and not keep going on and on about emotions, I know it's good to have character building but it felt forced imo.

I liked the first 2 films personally

Nobody knows. Everyone is as clueless as you.

What's up with the Holydramon hate it/she is amazing

Furries get out

She is horrible, user.

If you're going to have a Seraphim on the battlefield, it should be fighting next to an Ophanim.

Not goddamn Falcor.