Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Friday's episode preview was nothing.

Tappei doing some event tomorrow during what would be the anime's airing time. Probably more LN shilling.

S2 never.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeroliveblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/rezero-vol-3-interlude-carriage-one-act/
youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOelFQMZx_Q
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
lemonwater123.wordpress.com
translationchicken.com/2016/09/24/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths66/
twitter.com/shakerizero
twitter.com/wawaka1212
twitter.com/shakerizero/status/779689106376753152
twitter.com/wawaka1212/status/779735210296418304
twitter.com/oracion_nanase/status/779419888834056192
strawpoll.me/11215525
mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/54e5hk/wntranslation_update_tynkerd_translating_arc_4_ch/
musescore.com/user/4390761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A gift for the EMTfags

I counter that gift with a healthy dose of suffering.

Post YFW there will never be a second season

>Friday's episode preview was nothing.
there's more after ep 25?

Why did Tappei have to take Crusch out with Rem? Why did Tappei make them suffer?

Fuck you I was going to post that spoilered when more people came to the thread

I already know where this is going...

...yeah.

Oh, well, at least she will get a major role. Translation where and when.

When are the mods going to nuke this general

No. Episode 25 didn't get a preview prior to its broadcast. Instead the preview was shown yesterday, almost a week after the episode had aired and the show had finished its run. It might be wrong to call it a preview, since there's no "pre" in showing it after the full episode has been shown.

Suffering yes, but Crusch still strong.

Are the LNs even worth buying when there's good summaries online? They look neat though.

YOU BET SHE IS FUCKING STRONG

SHE IS THE BEST GIRL AFTER ALL

Yeah, they are nice

Some Envy quotes, edited to avoid how she's just constantly repeating herself in a way that makes her hard to read.
>Echidna: “Perhaps that's just what I should expect, from someone you're entrusting your feelings toward.”
>???: “— to my only, to him only...
>Echidna: “Sealed up in your castle, and even with the occasional meeting, fears and winds up being made to forget. With that predicament, well yeah I suppose you can be so insistent. Not that I can comprehend it.”
>???: “unneeded things blowing in don't talk to, don't touch my beloved...
>Echidna: “Call it natural and it's a natural result. You get to stomp around recklessly through the heart of your dearly devoted. I tried not to touch any of your domain but... I suppose you two can't keep from the encroachments?”
>???: “Even a finger, even a flap of skin, even a nail's cuticle, even a single hair, even one bead of sweat, even one drop of spit, even one single word, even one gasp of breath, even one fragment of emotion, all of it...
>Echidna: “Belongs to me, is what you mean. My goodness, when I'm with you even I want to forfeit my name of GREED. I can't conceive of going so far for just one single person.”
>???: "IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou”
>Sekhmet stifles a yawn. The attacks stop and the shadow falls to its knees—when a merciless blow from above crushes it. Sinking into the pool of shadow, ENVY looks up at Sekhmet.
>Envy: “Why interfere with me and him?”
>Sekhmet: “It won't go how you'd like, huu. Neither for the Witch—or the one entranced by the Witch, haa.”

I'm going to post this everytime Crusche or Ferris is mentioned until you memorize it.

I have memorized that really well already.

BUT SHE FORGOT!!!! FUCK!!!

They would have made some beautiful children.

Season 2 looks like it's going to be great.

shota prince is cute

loli crusche is a bully

I need to see shota Ferri.

There's only this.

HOLY SHIT, FIRST PIC OF S2

Another

Final

nice vidya cutscenes, user

Why do you keep typing "Crusche"? It's "Crusch".

Is the Re: Zero anime the new Index III meme?.

Sorry; anyways Captain Crunch is a pure maiden reserving her soul and body for Fourier, who will inevitably show up at one point because of Witch Cult shenanigans.

ALL YOU FUCKS SAID YOU LIKED BETELGEUSE.

Where the hell are all the posts for Betelgeuse!? Why isn't anyone mad!? WHY I SAY.
He was a saint.

(witty Erased reference about trap goes here)

A gift for the Satellafags

Where do you guys get all the light novel art?

Magical place called Internet has them

That's a bad picture to be honest, look at those dead eyes.

Basically
>(It's okay to take it slow, Emilia)
>(It's okay to slowly fall in love with me)
>"Liar" "Liar"
>"SUBARU YOU LIAR" "LIAR LIAR" (repeated)
The covered part is the rest of the convo from the last episode.

Betty didn't forget.

>Beatrice: “Took it... but, that's...”
>Beatrice's voice shakes as she reaches out for the gospel. Subaru hands it over and she traces her fingers over the cover.
>Beatrice: “The owner is... dead, you said, I suppose.”
>Subaru: “...Yeah. Dead. Chewed up in a carriage's wheel. ...I killed him.”
>But Beatrice doesn't react.
>Beatrice: “You left Betty behind too, I suppose, Juice...”
>Subaru: “—? Who?”
>Beatrice: “You don't need to know, in fact. More importantly, if you're the one who killed SLOTH, what happened to the Witch Factor, I suppose.”
>Subaru: “Don't wave jargon around at a guy who knows absolutely nothing. What's this 'Witch Factor.' Doesn't sound like anything good.”
>Beatrice: “You don't know? You really—seriously? Then for what on earth purpose did you kill SLOTH, I suppose. I don't understand, in fact.”
>Subaru: “Was just clearing away some loose sparks! What is it you want to say?!”
>Beatrice: “—It's proper that you be the one to hold onto this, I suppose. Will the Witch Factor choose, or not? Either way, the selection is closing in, in fact. If this helps you make your judgement then, I'm sure Juice will rest in peace, I suppose.”
>Subaru: “A beverage resting in peace! What do you—me...”

It's on purpose. It's a picture based of the bad end of arc 4.

>Friday's episode preview was nothing.
We don't need any more threads, then. It's over.

I want to discuss the translated chapters and manga chapters when they come out

I'm betting the way Subaru gets the authority of envy is if he kills the "witch of envy" persona Satella has. Satella will be powerless, Subaru might also absorb the other authorities she has and his other authorities will power up as a result. Que NT 10 plot where it's Subaru against the world just to protect the smile of one girl, and with his authorities he can at least manage that.
Who would be his opposition in this case? Emilia as the queen of Lugnica, not only would she be able to create equality for her kind and the demihumans as all of them would have a mutual goal of annihilating Satella; the root of all their problems.

Remember to greet Emilia in her birthday thread!

This is Emilia from Echidna SS.

Where are you getting these images from? They aren't from the same place as the Beako ones.

Anybody have a link to the first section translationchicken didn't translate?

Will there ever be happiness for these two in the MU?

zeroliveblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/rezero-vol-3-interlude-carriage-one-act/

It's Emilia's birthday?

Good.

No, only tears.

Anyone got links to side-story chapters?

Emilia's birthday was yesterday.

Not anymore, someone's just trying to stir up waifu wars.

Which ones? There are so many.

No, no that was last thread. Nobody is trying to stir anything here yet.

There's nothing to be stirred when it's widely established that Rem is best girl.

I love Emilia, but I really appreciate Rem.

Damn I'd let her gut me if it means getting to suck those titties as I lay dying.

Now that's stirring. While I agree you need to stop such shenanigans.

Nah it's just the truth that has been established in this fandom. Going against this should actually be considered stirring.

>Subaru manages to kill Gluttony
>Takes his powers and memories frot the "Victims"
>Fucks up and "accidentally" gives Emilia all memories
>Emilia becomes Satella due to conflicting Personalities and memories.
any chance this might happen?

Rem's Day Off and any of the EX stuff with Felix I think are the main ones I haven't seen often.

That's a tall order user.

I was just curious if anyone was even doing them, there are so many scattered translations.

Does this show get any better?
Will Subaru stay shit like pic related?
I'm on the verge of dropping this after seeing how fucking trash Subaru is.

Sadly no, since that's in the LN. Except for Ferris and Crusch's backstory which is also in the WN.

Bummer.

that is the ugliest emilia i have ever seen drawn holy shit that artist needs to really watch at least one episode before drawing something

>Except for Ferris and Crusch's backstory which is also in the WN

I didn't know this

>Liar! Subaru, you liar! Liar!
THIS IS NOT OK

It gets better and then it gets boring.

Really makes the anime ending grim in hindsight.

It would have gotten so much fun again
Greed and Gluttony are quite the foes.

>mfw LNfags already warned idiots like you but you didnt listen

Can someone translate this for the non-weeb of us?

What's the bad end of Arc 4?

Animation announcement of the first EX novel will come very very soon.

You know, finishing this series gave me a thought.

Imagine if during Episode 25 when Subaru and Emilia are going through their whole touching reunion shit, suddenly Subaru snapped back to reality laying in a hospital bed. The nurse informs him that he'd collapsed out in front of a convenience store, and the clerk dialed the emergency line. The reason for his collapse could be any kind of mundane, easily treatable ailment such as heat stroke or fatigue etc. Subaru nearly breaks, Season one ends.

If they do a second season, the season is all about Subaru poorly coping with the crippling realization that all of the struggle and pain for his fantasy waifu was literally for nothing, and trying and failing to find a way back to his fantasy land and fantasy waifus while the cruel realities of life press on him harder and harder. It'd be depressing as fuck, but at least it would be something that to my knowledge has not been done before.

At any rate, this is probably why nobody will ever ask me to write for anime.

So... is Subaru ever going home? We haven't forgotten he's literally in another world right?

I'm assuming it's when Subaru wants to check the current checkpoint after the meeting about the Witch Cult attack.

Subaru dies a couple times after that and then he gets shit done.

But I'd say you better drop it because it's not worth it after all. I deeply regret watching this show.

He doesn't want

I know
Season 2 will come soon right?
RIGHT?

Basically what happened in the last episode
>you can take it slow Emilia
>you can fall in love with me slowly
>I love you
>Emilia: liar liar liar liar LIAR

Subaru gets progressively worse up until episode 18 then thanks to Best Girl starts getting shit done.

He becomes a somewhat redeemable human being afterwards. But the lest episode and the ending is lackluster.

To make up for it make sure to read the "Who's Rem?" chapters.

He doesn't want to go home, he has so many things to do and a special someone to save.

have any isekai MCs ever gone home? aside from SAO

St. Elsewhere end is boring as fuck in practice.

>Those two
>Together
>Happy
>In The MU

The things I would do to make it happen. How can a pairing be so perfect yet thrown under a bus so harshly?

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

>S2 never

Is that a queen reference?

What happens to Crush after she get her memory erased? she become a vegetable or what?

She was the best queen option

Hey man, there is a chance that Subaru will slip a wedding ring on her someday. At her funeral.

When does this happen? Can someone tell me more details about this scene?

Get fucked.
Re:Zero is well made from a technical perspective, but the story's pretty bad.
The characters are shit too.
Though I do like fapping to that cat boy.

She becomes an amnesiac.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/17/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths16/

Escaflowne? Or am I getting that mixed up with something else?

She just doesn't have memories, but is trying to catch up and is still pretty cool

After he gets back to the Crusch manor he kills himself to reset Rem, it doesn't work.

Only Rem becomes a vegetable. Crusch just gets amnesia and I think she loses her arm or something? Basically out of the competition for queen or whatever.

Yeah Hitomi goes back at the end.

>Escaflowne?

Wow, it's been a while since I've heard anybody mention this one.

He sorta does in Arc 4:

>Subaru: “...I—I'm so sorry.”
>Kenichi: “Subaru?”
>Subaru: “I'm sor—sorr, so, sorry—I, sorry, s-sorry—soh, ree... hk,”
>A torrent of tears blots out Subaru's vision, turning the world blurry. He covers his face with his hands and frantically wipes at the flowing tears. But no matter how hard he does, the tears don't stop. They don't stop. They won't stop.
>Subaru: “I'mso, sorry... I—I... you two, any more... so—I'm so, sorry...”

>—He realised it.
>Somewhere within his heart, he had realised it long ago.
>From the instant that he narrowed his eyes at the brilliance of the new world's sunlight, Subaru knew it as if it were absolute revelation. —He would never be able to return to the old world.

>He had conveyed his deepest of hearts to his father, confessed the dark feelings lodged in his chest, nevertheless gained forgiveness, and received support for his resolve to start walking—and had been raised well enough to be capable of it all.

>Subaru: “But despite that, I... without, repaying anything... I'll never, see, you again... I'm sorry. Sor—sorry. ...I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.”

>The tears don't stop. The emotion's so intense he might fall into a squat at any moment.
>But even so, Subaru remains standing upright—and what's keeping him from collapsing is the body holding him in an embrace.
>With his large, firm hands, about the exact same height at his son, Kenichi holds a bawling Subaru tight and soothingly taps him on the back, saying:

>Kenichi: “—You always were such a difficult son. I swear.”

Soothingly, lovingly, Kenichi maintains the embrace indefinitely.

At least we got the manga and LNs user.

Really? I see it mentioned on Cred Forums every so often.

Inuyasha

>Basically out of the competition for queen or whatever.
Nope. She's still a better candidate than Felt or Emilia probably, and they were trying to conceal her condition until they get her caught up on important stuff. I'm pretty sure Felix healed her arm, but its hard to tell.

Don't really care about your post but that pic.

Such a good ED wasted on Emilia.

Who EMT here?

I hope the BD has extended ending

best ED for best girl

>Anime ended at volume 9 of LN
>End of anime is at BD volume 9
EXTENDED ENDING CONFIRMED

Naw, Crusch is still in the competition, though Anastasia becomes the leading candidate after arc 3. I dunno if that changes after Scarfinda assumes control of Anastasia. Crusch remains in the alliance with Emilia and still has Subaru's back, and Subaru later takes on some of her dragon AIDS so she's not completely disabled.

Angelo said on the Wiki that per Tappei, Crusch would get her memories back eventually. Doesn't mean she'll win, but it seems she'll be in the running for a while at least.

>anyone except Emilia winning the election or the Subaru

Felt should win as the only blood heir to the throne.

You have motherfucking Crusch. Practical, ambitious, fucking wind sword, rallies knights and shit around her. She tells Subaru to be a fucking man and stand proud.

You have Anastaia, super Jew memes and leader of cat people who also leads a band of mercs. And kansai.

You have Priscilla, who's a bitch but she's spoiled ojou tier which is always a favorite archetype of many people.

And then you have Felt who just resonates with the common people and just looks way too cute.

This compared to fucking Emi. "I want everyone to be equal." In a material that people like because it's deconstructing the whole video game reset shit, why should we like Emilia? Her character is bland. It might have been interesting to see her struggle and fight despite the world she lives in, but the material is centered around Subaru who has to save her ass making her seem incompetent and weak.

Emi has very little going for her.

He's in all our hearts.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOelFQMZx_Q

>You have Priscilla, who's a bitch but she's spoiled ojou tier which is always a favorite archetype of many people.
You missed the most important part here. She wins at everything forever. She never struggles, never faces hardship, everything in the world bends to her favor.

The bad end is a scenario where Subaru accepts Echidna's proposal, and basically everything goes wrong since Subaru kills himself over the smallest shit to fix things, Emilia becomes mindbroken for not being able to face her own past since Subaru took care of it, every single one of his friends either left or feels like he's not himself anymore, Ram is not longer bullying him, and Subaru basically became a husk of a person since he doesn't value his own life anymore.

Emilia also cuts her hair short to imitate Rem, because she notices Subaru taking care of her comatose body, throws fits over him being hurt, and doesn't do anything without his consent, basically becoming a broken doll.

W-What are you talking about? She has alot going for her.

Like, uhh, Subaru and is merry war party

Crush have the knights and mercenaries
Anastasia have the merchants
Priscilla have the nobles
Felt have the peasants
Emi doesn't have anyone and her objectives are impossible

I didn't even notice the short hair, that's fucked up.

Emilia has Subaru right? That counts right? She is also pure? I guess?

>Emi doesn't have anyone and her objectives are impossible
Hey now, she's got a memeboy, an evil clown who is just using her and Otto.

Do you faggots really need five threads for this show
>hurr durr generals
>hurr durr Code Geass was worse
>don't come in these threads if you don't like them
Just contain your cancer to maybe two or three threads at least

>Crusch would get her memories back eventually.
So it's possible? That's a good sign.
>but the material is centered around Subaru who has to save her ass making her seem incompetent and weak.
Well, Emilia's arc is about growing out of being incompetent and weak. Which means that she definitely IS incompetent and weak, but won't always be.

I don't know user. The only one that is growing out of being incompetent and weak seems to be Subaru. Considering it was him who lead the army in arc 5.

You talk as if we're the ones making the other threads.

If it triggers you so much filter it or go back to tumblr.

Is there really five threads out right now?

>So it's possible? That's a good sign.
Fixing Rem is possible, Crusch has a only part of what happened to Rem so its even easier. It might even be as simple as killing Ley.

>uses the T word unironically
>tells people to go back to tumblr
That logic

I have a feeling, knowing the hack that Tappei is, that killing Ley and the rest of Gluttony would probably make it impossible to reverse it. Maybe the gluttons themselves have to undo it by their own will, or Subaru has to use more complex witch voodoo magic to find a workaround.

Well, I don't know how much progress Emilia has actually made so far. She can at least manage a territory, right? The Arc4 rough translation said she wasn't able to do it properly back then, at least not without Roswaal's help, but she has to have gotten better at it. Right?

Its probably not going to be that easy, maybe Subaru has to learn how to use the Gluttony powers to restore it.

What makes you think i'm using it unironically you mongoloid? Again, you can easily ignore these threads instead of acting like Cred Forums is any less bad because of it.

>She has to have gotten better at it. Right?

Ehh...
On the bright side she can fight somewhat decently without Puck so...

So basically Subaru has to become gluttony and undo it himselfl along with complex witch voodoo magic.

It's been stated by Echidna in the bad end that Dragon blood MAY work. Since apparently it grants miracles.

The main story Subaru doesn't know it, since be never agreed to Echidna's contract.

Everytime Subaru defeats an archbishop he ends up absorbing their authority. Maybe after Ley, Roy ad Louis are defeated he can give Rem her life back by himself?

Most of the Re:Zero threads are just falseflagging / bait. (eg: "reddit's AOTY!") Or meta bitching about Re:Zero.

Well, killing the hakugei wasn't mentioned to fix anything. And in the arc 3 epilogue, Regulus says something to the effect that what Ley is feeding isn't even himself. So I'm guessing whatever is actually getting fed is where they need to recover shit from. Or maybe that's FMA bias leaking.

loli likes to babble about things that don't make sense

>mfw there will never be a 2nd season

why even live?

The fuck did we do? We didn't do nuffin.

How did gluttony even eat Rem's name anyways? She doesn't seem like the overly-chivalrous type to say
>I, Rem, maid of the Roswaal household, shall defeat you and any other obstacles that would stand in Subaru-kun's way.
Well maybe the last part, but definitely not the first part with her naming herself like that.

he ate the names of the other people there, since they probably knew Rem
so does he too when he ate their memories

To eat, they need to know the name. To eat a name, they touch with their left hand of their prey and lick it. Memories, I don't know. It has not been shown.

Does amnesiac Cruz still participate in the plot, carry on as before with the selection process, and kick ass with Excalibur? Or does she quit to take medical leave?

Wojak is Subaru?

that's actually pretty much exactly what she does though.

It's not really out of character i think, since she did the same thing in episode 15 when she introduced herself to Betelgeuse.

Crusch having her name be eaten would have had a lot more potential.

A major candidate for the throne being forgotten and having to reestablish her reputation would have been interesting.

Actually, she pretty much did, though she never thought she'd be able to stop them. She was exhausted and well aware that the Bishops are all OP.
>—“Head Maid of the Household of Margrave Roswaal L. Mathers, Rem”
>Intending to proclaiming her identity, Rem shook her head.
>In this moment, the name she really wanted to say was
>[Rem: I am only someone who is beloved by the person she loves. Companion of the Hero, the one I love the most in all the world, no matter what. Natsuki Subaru’s companion, Rem]
>A pristine white horn emerged from her forehead, an immense surge of mana flew into her body from the atmosphere.
>Her body drinking in new strength, the chain of her morning star writhing, rattling, the ice spears around her ringing in anticipation.
>She opened her eyes, taking in the world and the feeling of the atmosphere. In her mind, she was seeing his face.
>[Rem: Prepare yourselves, Sin Archbishops. Rem’s hero shall bring punishment upon you!]
Of course, Ley could have just murdered her if he didn't know her name. Ley has the fighting abilities of countless elite knights and heroes, as well as a berserk mode of his own.

Rem speaks in third-person.

Where would I need to start in the LN to pick up where the anime left off?

>You have motherfucking Crusch. Practical, ambitious, fucking wind sword, rallies knights and shit around her. She tells Subaru to be a fucking man and stand proud.
>You have Anastaia, super Jew memes and leader of cat people who also leads a band of mercs. And kansai.
>You have Priscilla, who's a bitch but she's spoiled ojou tier which is always a favorite archetype of many people.
>And then you have Felt who just resonates with the common people and just looks way too cute.
>This compared to fucking Emi. "I want everyone to be equal."
What Emilia has is a lack of conflict of interest, incorruptibility, and just plain integrity. She comes across as sincere, a rare quality in a politician.

Felt has that too, but also doesn't give any fucks and has no plans to better the kingdom's prosperity.

Priscilla also comes across as someone who doesn't really care, and picking her would mean putting a lot of faith in the idea that her blessing causing everything to benefit get will also extend to causing everything to benefit the kingdom.

Anastasia is a businesswoman, and we've all seen what happens when you allow big money and big business to make whoopee with the government of a nation. What's good for her business isn't always what's good for the citizens. Plus the leader of the country having her own private army of mercenary goon squads that answers only to her personally and not to the nation or to any kind of code of conduct like the knights is just begging for trouble.

Crunch would be a better choice than Emilia since she has both integrity and practicality, but you have to take it for granted that gaining independence from the dragon is a good thing and won't just leave the nation at the mercy of untold cosmic horrors that only the dragon was keeping at bay.

>Crunch would be a better choice than Emilia since she has both integrity and practicality, but you have to take it for granted that gaining independence from the dragon is a good thing and won't just leave the nation at the mercy of untold cosmic horrors that only the dragon was keeping at bay.
Why is she so butthurt about the dragon anyway? It's not like he interfers with day to day activities. He's more of a godlike entity than anything.

Because muh pride muh individualism. The dragon has been told to be a good being that helps out Lugnica in war, plague and famine.

>Anastasia is a businesswoman, and we've all seen what happens when you allow big money and big business to make whoopee with the government of a nation. What's good for her business isn't always what's good for the citizens. Plus the leader of the country having her own private army of mercenary goon squads that answers only to her personally and not to the nation or to any kind of code of conduct like the knights is just begging for trouble.
It might not be clearly shown, but Anastasia treats her employees well. If she was put in charge of the kingdom, she'd take good care of it because running the kingdom would be her business. Also, there's at least some conflict of interest with Emilia. She's caught up in some Witchy schemes and a plot to kill the holy dragon Volcanica, even if she doesn't know.

What's the worse thing that could happen if Emilia becomes queen anyway?

Have we also forgotten its also because of Fourier?

>the idea that her blessing causing everything to benefit get will also extend to causing everything to benefit the kingdom.
Already happened in her own realm. It started prospering as soon as she was put in charge.

She becomes a puppet for the state

Clown kills the dragon, peasants put the blame on the half-elf, Emilia gets sad, shitstorm ensues.

Didn't he promise not to do that shit after arc 4?

again she wanted to be king not because of Fourier that was bullshit from mitrospeed she wanted to stop the political bullshit since every politician was sucking the dragons cock

The Witch of Envy comes back to finish the job she left half done.

>Crusch: "But srsly, fuck the dragon"
>Crusch loses memory
>Crusch gets infected by Capella's dragon AIDS
>Crusch gets cured by Volcanica's dragon blood, memory restored
>Crusch: "Dragon not so bad after all"
>Crusch leads enlightened republi--
>Crusch suddenly dies, Emilia in charge.

I can honestly see this happening

yeah, and it was right after he said that too. Looks really bad from everyone elses point of view.

You piece of shit, Subaru. Thats why I love you though.

>It might not be clearly shown, but Anastasia treats her employees well. If she was put in charge of the kingdom, she'd take good care of it because running the kingdom would be her business.
Well, it's a step up from being run by the East India Company.
How absolute is the power of the queen anyway?

Reminder that in the loop where Rem killed Subaru, Emilia flips out and cuts all ties with Roswaal mansion.

woooooow she left the Roswaals, how brave!

If it was Rem in Emilia's position, she would have killed her.

Let's not start up any wars now. Nothing he said there was false.

Serious question: How can anyone even dispute that Satella is the best girl for Subaru when she's the only one who really understands him and what he's going through while also caring about his wellbeing and actually having the means to help him?

I see a disturbing lack of the Dark Lord in this thread.
>Reminder that this will actually happen

Still not impressive though. That user is talking it up as if it makes her character any interesting.

It just continues to show how shit and weak willed she is.

That's because Rem is a murderer though, as we already had the chance of witnessing. Emilia cares about Subaru's wellbeing even when he's talking shit to her.

Rem only likes Subaru because he was literally the only one to notice her.

She might change, I think.

She changed a good amount regarding that in arc 4 so. But is still extremely unsatisfactory.

Because she's a crazy bitch. You could say Envy and Satella are different people, but I don't think that's entirely true. Envy just seems like Satella in a really bad mood, enhanced by Sin corruption. Asking which one has plans for him, gave him RbD, or summoned him to the fantasy world is probably pointless. Satella and Envy are two sides of the same person. She dragged him into a world in which he'd constantly suffer and die, and in which he'd only gain greater power at the cost of portions of his soul. Satella is a shit.
If he ever gives up on Rem or abandons her, you can be sure this will happen. Abandoning Rem would be like figuratively throwing away his ideals of being a hero.

>She dragged him into a world in which he'd constantly suffer and die, and in which he'd only gain greater power at the cost of portions of his soul. Satella is a shit.
Out of curiosity, how do you know she was the one who brought him into their world? As far as I know she only gave him RBD and saved his life when he otherwise would have died in the first arc.

>look at me with my contrarian opinions! I sure am glad I bought into all the falseflagging!

Kill yourselves.

Nothing makes me happier than this flood of Regulus.

Make no mistake, Anastasia will gladly build Lugunica's first Walmart.

All the store's greeters would be adorable mages with cat-speak inflections, and all the merchandise will be manufactured on the backs of slum dwellers in sweatshops.

But at least the cat mages would get fifteen bucks an hour and comprehensive health care coverage as they sell shoes for under five dollars.

Well, the anime shows a dark hand reaching for him before he's isekai'd, but I guess I can't be sure.

So let's ask the real questions here. What's Rem reading?

Nothing makes me happier than when they illustrate Regulus and his verbal diarrhea.

i heard this anime is overrated as much as sao, should i watch this though?

The worst moments in RZ are worse than SAO's worst but RZ's best moments are better than SAO's.

Take it as you will.

>RZ's best moments are better than SAO's.
hahahahahahahahaha, no

SAO drops off a cliff in the Fairy arc though.

Honestly, it's not that difficult to be better than SAO.

to be honest once they showed the daughteru thats when it went to shit for me

Nigger, there isn't even a comparison. Both are overrated and hyped, I'll give you that, but Re is definitely good.

It's shit. It starts trying to be as edgy as possible and Subaru learns nothing from there on out. Just drop it user.

Didn't all her husbands die or something?

Well Cred Forums?

SAO was written with no lore, no plan, and no themes whatsoever. As if its "first novel syndrome" (OP self-insert main character, etc., etc.) wasn't bad enough, the overall plot just wanders in random directions like a shark high on ketamine.

Re:Zero has lore. Not the deepest lore (standard seven deadly sins stuff mixed with isekai tropes and some astronomical bullshit) but it's enough to get people coming up with theories.

Re:Zero has a plan for the overall plot. Not a classic, brilliant plot that will change your life (honestly, the pacing really lags at times) but hey, the LN readers are hype for season 2.

Re:Zero has a core theme. Not terribly unique or original (hell, FSN examined similar ideas!) but it has a clear concept of what it's about, examines it in all kinds of ways through some fascinating characters, and brutally deconstructs some of the cliches from other stories that didn't care to tread the same ground. Let's just say that if you start to hate the MC when he ejaculates his spaghetti all over the screen, that's exactly according to keikaku.

SAO was good sometimes by accident. Re:Zero is good sometimes because it really tries.

No, several of my friends like this show, but I hate it for the reasons I posted.

Here's a doujin plot
>subaru asks to have sex with x girl
>x girl agrees, but then she'll kill him afterwards
>loop
>repeat with other girls
Do it Japan

That's already kind of a thing.

JUST

Well shit, you guys are fucking right. Shit does get better. I wanted to punch Subaru in the fucking face when he did this tho. I don't despise that he actually rejected best girl since the fact the he loves Emilia is what made Rem loves him anyway. But this is just too much for her and more like putting more salt in her fucking wound.
Also,
>Subaru literally said the fucking title of the series in here
Can't help but slip my fucking sides.
My emotion was on roller coaster in this episode.

Ok let me add one more
>along these sex loops, subaru learns what they like
>in his last loop he fucks them to pure ecstasy from what he learned in past loops that they don't kill him anymore and would like to keep him around
>good end

Make a summary of the series.

Witch can change his save point to the moment after sex.

Then he'll fuck her too.

damn this show was a long ride

Well, if you're a big fan of Rem, there are a lot of translated chapters for the scenes the anime changes later. If you're curious, I might bother gathering them for you.

Let's just say that things are both better and worse for Rem in the source material.

Not sure how much of a fan I am to her but more material for digging her character more is always welcome.

user, Satella will motherfucking cum 20x at insertion I shit you not. She loves him that much.

Well, there are a lot of scattered translations and I don't have a neat list of them compiled. However, I've got two scenes of her which the anime either cuts or alters. Mind you, these aren't all of the scenes that were cut or altered. You'll probably have a somewhat different opinion of her after reading any of these.

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

There are also some extra chapters set around Arc 2 which showcase a lot of parts of her personality which weren't shown in the anime.
>King:
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
>Mayonnaise:
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit

Obsessed yanderes getting halfway to satiation is my fetish

Fuck what was that one anime about people who came back from isekai and the guy made the 2 girls pics themselves? The premise was interesting but I dropped it after that.

>54. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.

>and the guy made the 2 girls pics themselves
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, user.

>lemonwater123.wordpress.com
>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….
>A: Is he perhaps→incompetent.

Pretty bad when even Japan questions his sexuality.

>EOP EMTfags will never read her arc
>no one translate WN
Poor EMT shitposters.

Thanks, friend.
When do you suppose I should read this? Are there something spoiler-ish to upcoming episodes? I am still in the middle of episode 20 and wouldn't want myself to get spoiled.

Piss* sorry senpai. Also found the anime it's Hagure Yuusha no Estonia. Would not recommend.

translationchicken.com

>Estonia

10/10

Well, looks like they will able to read Arc4 in 2025. Not so bad.

Goddammit Estetika* I'm done trying to use my phone tonight. Have fun fans.

"—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.

What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.

If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.

Penetrating his throat, in blood, pain, searing heat, and loss, he lost all consciousness.

When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed"

This is for when they talk underneath the big tree, and she gets her sparkly eyes all up in his face:
This one is for after the whale:

The rest are from Arc 2. Read them whenever. I'll get the epilogue chapters together when you're done.

I wonder why did they decided to stop at ep 25, they could have easily but in ep 26 on tomorrow schedule

>When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed"
Alright. That checkpoint definitely wasn't set right after he defeated Betelgeuse, and it definitely wasn't set when he was at his happiest. Someone screwed him there.

>Are the LNs even worth buying when there's good summaries online? They look neat though.
well , yes, summaries dont do it justice,in the "summaries" ep 18 is reduced to 2 lines of text

The original plan was 24 episodes but they fucked up and made the whale fight too long

Read the interview with the writers from last week or some shit

>they made the whale fight too long
Fuck, and it was full of QUALITY too. Not even worth it.

The cliffhanger with the three whales was glorious though.

well, given Satella is watching him 24/7, chances are she saw he was about to kill himself and moved the check point to that moment

>Those titles of the chapter in the link
Welp.
Oh well whatever, thanks again.

but ultimately it wont have matter if the check point was the meeting one

Again! It must be some mistake, he must kill himself again… But Subaru hesitated. He was not afraid of pain or death. But he realized…

…Even if he returned to the previous save point, he could not save her.

At the save point before the battle with Betelgeuse, after the the battle with the White Whale, Subaru and Rem had already went in separate directions for several hours. It is too late to catch them before the ambush. But even if he could, Emilia will be abandoned. And even if he sent the expedition to Emilia with the plan and rushed to the ambush, how will he defeat two Sin Archbishops?

To defeat Betelgeuse, Subaru’s presence is indispensable, and Emilia’s escape cannot be managed without Wilhelm’s protection.

To sacrifice Emilia to save Rem, or to sacrifice Rem to save Emilia —Without sacrificing one or the other he couldn’t save anyone at all.

Faced with this impossible choice, Subaru lowered the dagger from his throat.

congrats u just go to the boring its downhill from there

Is there a TL for the WN chapter when Subaru cuts his own throat at the beginning of Arc 3? Translationchicken starts after this part.

He didn't skip it. it's mentioned here in the last part.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/24/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths66/

>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.

How much would he be willing to sacrifice for her if the checkpoint didn't fuck him over?

the 1st day on the mansion

Lifting his face, teeth bared. It was a declaration of war.

The fiends shall regret the day they laid hands on what is sacred and inviolable.

For I, Natsuki Subaru, shall bring punishment upon you.

>sacred and inviolable.

Holy shit, how much pain will Ley feel if Subaru gets his hands on him.

as much as I would like call him edgy for strapping the blades like that. it actually makes sense to do so given how Authority works

>Holy shit, how much pain will Ley feel if Subaru gets his hands on him.
not much, given Ley is one of the proficient in combat in the cult

arc 5 Felt and co mentions how they must never let Hyundai come across Ley

>Implying Subaru won't win in the end

Returning from death and knowing what someone will do gives him the biggest advantage ever.

>[Rem: Subaru-kun.]
>[Subaru: …What is it]
>[Rem: I’m okay with being your second wife.]

Muh heart.
I hate you so much Subaru

Yeah, they need to lick their hand.

>In the days starting from Zero, I can no longer endure a single one without the thought of you by my side.

>So I must retrieve…

>The days that are lost, the days I have walked with you, and all the days I will walk with you again… With my own hands, I swear I will take it back once more!

He literally spend close to a year now without a single clue on Ley. He must he dying inside.

>Holy shit, how much pain will Ley feel if Subaru gets his hands on him.
All of it.

It didnt work so well vs Sirius

also to be fair. Gluttonny would be his worst match up. cause Return by death only works when he ..well, dies.. Ley stated how much he wants to Eat Subaru. not kill him. also if he were to leave a letter or something or a drawing it wont work. cause "name eating" would erase it.

Well, there's also the part where Witch powers don't work on him the same way as normal people. Someone trying to eat Subaru's name or memories would probably wind up choking on Satella's five foot dick. Then there's the part where Subaru will probably have figured out his version of Greed by then, and would be willing to sacrifice a little more to powerup both it and Sloth at the same time.

This is the story of a broken hero.

He was born and bathed in light. Ever since his conception, our hero was treasured by the world. Everyone was born the same way, yet he was special. A blessed one. An existence unique, as valuable as life itself. That's how loved he was. And that's how Reinhard came to see himself as a mistake.

He was able of mastering every task, learn any trade, no matter what kind of challenge he would face he would always emerge victorious. He was the best. Just the best. And so, no one dared to get close to him. There was no man able to walk alongside the mighty hero. Isolated from all, the greatest champion of humanity retreated into himself, severing evil and carrying righteousness, far from harm, no matter how careless or dedicated he was to the well-being of others. A cloud of emptiness always hidden, his face was bright as the sun as the hero carried endless deeds of kindness. Still, he could only do so much. He could have wished to see branching futures and turquoise sunglasses, yet that would only remind him of his limitations and of those that not even a talented elite could save. It was a chore, a job, a meaningless effort of one that would never reach all. Reinhard himself noticed this after erasing the broken existence of his own grandmother, a sinful task that only he could do. And it was all he could do.

Then, he appeared, a boy full of flaws. A prideful, weak, unskilled boy lacking in every way possible. Still, the boy was courageous. Despite his shortcomings, this small existence was willing to give his all for others. He saw him humilliated. He witnessed every action of his, how he struggled, how he would prevail from perils that anyone would consider too much for his meek possibilities. As he formed friendships, fighted for good, dedicating himself day after day to polish his defects to snatch from the death his beloved 'family', the little boy grew. He saw how he turned into a man.

Yet they were facing each other. As he reticently turned upwards his gaze, the one he valued so much twisted his face against him, 'Why? Why must you be the only one basking in the light?!' Even after all the atrocities that Subaru had commited, despite all the pain he had inflicted to others while blinding himself with his own pain, Reinhard still wanted to save him. He was a hero, after all.
Cradled by the man that finally stopped his pain, aching with oh so many regrets Subaru wore a regretful smile, 'If only... I had talken to you properly... Ne, Reinhard, tell me, are we frie...
His conciousness faded, the wind taking away the remaining light of his precious eyes, those eyes that Reinhard had admired, brim with determination to save everything important to them, even if the means speaked of evil.

The knight made then his decision. He would relinquish the light that had cursed him so much, to do the only thing he was unable to do.

Reinhard can only be a hero. And so, he will turn into Satella

Now, I would tell Tappei to make sure he does not get "eaten" to make no further confusion like the dragon blood. I knew Subaru is resistant to a lot of things but something was strange when I read that part.

That would be nice but also kinda stale since that's how he defeated Beetlejuice.

...Then again, the idea that he could take down the entire Witches Cult using the Witch herself to contact their leaders is some pretty delicious irony. It would be like they only existed to power him up.

Is this a translation of the WN?

Well, Subaru can see the Unseen Hands and has odd memories locked away. Something weird could end up happening.
>It would be like they only existed to power him up.
They probably do. However, I'm starting to hope for something a little different to happen. Being eaten but retaining consciousness, and having to find a way to escape the "Belly of the Whale" while perhaps even being able to sense and interact with all of the other lives Gluttony has stolen.

>Ley stated how much he wants to Eat Subaru. not kill him
Well, first, Subaru is clearly exempt from the Authority of Gluttony to some extent as he remembers Rem. So there's no guarantee Ley's shit would work on him because witch love nectar or whatever. Ley still has his stolen skill and eclipse, though.

Also, RbD isn't an automatic process, it's something Satella is doing every time. Satella is the rules. She'd just explode Subaru's heart. Actually, I'm not sure why she's not exploding the hearts of Subaru's opponents. Seems kind of like a lazy yandere. How slothful.

>Gluttonny would be his worst match up.
Gluttony should be the most trivial encounter if Subaru can use his powers semi-decently.
>Ley: "Let's eat!"
>Subaru: "Star Platinum: Za Warudo"

No. That's just an old copypasta.
>Gluttony should be the most trivial encounter if Subaru can use his powers semi-decently.
Gluttony probably has an assortment of stolen skills and disgusting powers which would make them a total mindfuck.

>ley tries to eat subaru
>it doesn't work
>we think it's because of satella witch doings
>it's actually because his real name is flugel

>satella witch doings
I didn't see the "i" the first time around, user. That made for a very different sentence. Of course, it was still one I'd expect to find on Cred Forums. Thank you for the laughs.

They both would mean the same thing in the end

>A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time he’d graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikkimori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a girl with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. There’s no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?

Holy shit. The Q&A summary was true. Fucking false flaggers. This is why Re:Zero threads were pure fucking shit when the show was at its heights. Literally the Remfag witch hunt sentiment was cancer.

So, what powers does Gluttony have as far as we're aware?

There's stealing names and memories, and using the skills of those they've eaten. The Eclipse abilities which seem to enhance their physical prowess, making them move at blinding speeds. They have some power to create life, which we don't know the limits of. Oh, and Louis can shapeshift, which also has unknown limits.

I hope they can't shapeshift into Rem or transfer her name and memories into something of their creation.

What did you expect. People tried to play CSI on a fucking anonymous board pinning the blame on a fanbase. Literally spfag is cancer because he doesn't TL stuff like this but instead TL only things that undermine Rem.

This was about where i stopped as well, i have never disliked an MC as much as i did Subaru.

Should we even be bothered by this thing? Eh, still reassuring either way that Subaru would have moved on with his life. Besides, the theme of the story is how Subaru will decide how to use his life accordingly.

It's okay user, spfag can't hurt you anymore.

So, that means this was true too? It was in the same Q&A summary as that one. >54. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.
Well, it looks like not even Satella's yandere tendencies can beat Rem.
>Q: What do you have to do to get Rem to love you?
>A: If you get killed 2, 3 times, save Rem while being half-dead in a helpless situation of being on the verge of death from having your whole body be chewed by dogs, and relieve her innate complex, you’ll get her to smile for you.

Hey, Cred Forums, you know why Regulus destroyed a city? Because he's the edgiest thing on earth! Ha!

Why does Regulus need so many wives? Because he's always hard.

Someone think this joke over and refine it because it has potential somewhere.

What is love?

Wait, how many novels were adapted with the anime? Really haven't followed anything the last three seasons.

Why are the embodiments of Greed such blabbermouths? I can't even read a single damn thing after 10 words.

A little under 9, since they cut out the epilogue.
So, getting isekai'd probably wasn't the best thing to happen to him.

99% credible. It lines up to the translated korean Q&A.

>A little under 9
Shit, there's no season 2 anytime soon then.

Glad he fucked off for good. Now we're getting a better perspective of things.

I am. Because I was the one who shared the rest when there were only 30. I was asking for confirmation but people acted like retards saying le remfag boogeyman.

I'm so frustrated that instead of properly proving/disproving it people were just saying nonsense.

Did he just leave or did he leave a post saying he was done? Last I heard was he was "busy with real life" and was looking forward to shitposting against remfags in the finale, haven't seen him since.

Not unless they start releasing the LN a lot faster, or use the WN. I'm not sure how the Rem-related scenes would come across, since they changed the nature of their relationship. The current translation of Arc 4 has him referring to both Rem and Emilia as both being his number ones, rather than one being number one and the other being two.
Welp. The only question remaining is if he counted Satella. If Rem already managed to outlove the Witch of Envy herself, that's quite the accomplishment. How can Satella even compete?

If Remfags tend towards delusion at times, Emiliafags tend towards fervent denial. They tend to claim Rem's influence on Subaru was much smaller than Subaru himself gives her credit for.

Either he was banned or fucked off out of shame. He was talking nonsense as if he was an old WN reader who frequents Narou before this even got serialized. All the shit talk he did was thrown back at him resulting in a pathetic crybaby response of I CAN READ JAPANESE AND YOU CAN'T.

Fucking drama queen.

His final moments were hilarious. Crashed and burned.

Thanks for letting me post this guys

>muh xfags
>muh yfags
Why even care on an anonymous chinese cartoon image board? I can very well pretend to be either and skew the data as I want. Also, what of those that like both? All the suffering and embarassment from episode 13 to 18 was incredibly mended by Rem and there's no denying it. I like Emilia, but she doesn't have that much screentime.

This series seems to have the worst waifuwars. Not even Oregairu general was this bad, and it was really bad.

Tell me, Cred Forums. Which is your funniest death within the series that you would say? I'd say it's Reinhardt vs. Sirius. That death was 10/10.

I'd rather ignore the drama than shittalk a guy when he isn't even here. Of course he was obviously biased in his own way, but it's not that big a deal. He was just a guy who never liked Rem much in the first place, believing the anime improved her by cutting a lot of her scnes, and so wouldn't have had as much interest in the scenes related to her.

That wasn't the case because people fucked off because of terrible claims. I mean I'm not saying all credible materials were released back then but come on. The fake edgy spoiler was ignored just because it was a hip thing to label someone as a remfag boogeyman.

BABY DON'T HURT ME

>Not even Oregairu general was this bad
Shit nigga, I remember lurking that shit nonstop after the S2 finale. Thank God it got purged once, sweet freedom.
Also, I have no idea how bad it was since I didn't watch it as it aired. I missed you Cred Forums.

>that last fucking line

Wow. Something tells me the guy's a manchild pretending he has work or a life.

The series does a pretty good job of making most of the the deaths feel harrowing in some fashion so I don't know if I'd call any of them funny, but my favourite's the one where Sirius spooks him to death.

the bastard shit himself then drowned in the crater Reinhardt made best shit

Oh if we're counting all deaths then it's 100% him.

Husbando fags did nothing wrong. They were the best. Prove me wrong.

It was usually pic related and
>yukinoSHITa
>yuckyno
>yui is a whore/slut/bitch
>yukino is blind
Some shit talking with waifus but it never derailed into this "us vs. them" bullshit and "the fanbase who is keeping this series alive".

That's some butthurt. Rem's dere is very strong. It doesn't help that Emilia is not present for over half of the anime. I wonder how it fares in the novels.

It still flares up. Cliffhangers are a bitch.

Like I said its hard not to. I tried avoiding these threads from the last three eps. A fucking shame I was there when he decided to chimpout. I wish I never was at that thread honestly. That way I can hate the guy a little less since he preached Tappei's interviews while being out of fucking context.

>It gets better, and then they pad the rest out to last 25 episodes

>So, getting isekai'd probably wasn't the best thing to happen to him.

So if he doesn't get Isekai'd he gets married to a Rem equivalent irl.

If he runs off with Rem they live a happy middle class life in Karagi with 2 kids.

If he chases after Emilia he gets a first class ticket on the suffering train.Mitsubishi isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Yahari threads went to shit after spyro dissapeared.
Good ol' times.

Does Subaru even have power? Or is it only his life?

It's a generalized statement, and I'm well aware anything can get skewed by a number of things. Even spoilers from Spfag himself were denied as fakes when they looked even somewhat favorable to Rem. Some Emiliafags are just like that. At the same time, I won't deny that some Remfags think she gets a little more focus than she does.

As for the kind that like both, I think they're usually pretty chill. Nothing to say there. Most people are fine so long as no one actively tries to stir up shit.
Ooh! You saved my edit with the three stooges.
Subaru decides he loves the two the same amount and places them both as number one, at least in the translation I read. People have previously implied he'd just dump Rem if Emilia forced him to choose, but that doesn't seem so cut and dry after reading what I did. He wouldn't be able to choose at all.

So, report?

wait, what is this from?

I really hate shit shitposting. Really missing the subtle stuff.

Probably yes. Man it even hints that Rem AU might have a scenario where Subaru wasn't tied to RBD. If that is the case and Satella allowed him to be happy with Rem then I can see the route he's taking as a route that was not meant to be.

It's like he's stepping on Fate's tose and Fate don't want that shit.

TLchicken finished Arc 3

Arc 4 TLs starting tomorrow.
Volume 10 cover tomorrow too.

Taking bets it would be garfield

Just some fanart that came out pretty quickly, and some guy translated.

where did these come from? reverse image searching turns up nothing.

props to whoever did it then.

fuck off shitposter

its from somejap twitter he made

Garfiel feels possible. Maybe Frederica.

>Re:0 threads get yet another get

You can't keep getting away with this!

twitter.com/shakerizero
twitter.com/wawaka1212

Season 3 is great.

twitter.com/shakerizero/status/779689106376753152
twitter.com/wawaka1212/status/779735210296418304
twitter.com/oracion_nanase/status/779419888834056192

for the love of god why do people make his suit white

to contrast the extreme darkness present in this piece of art

My headcanon is that Satella needs Emilia to live to a certain point in order to revive, and RBD is basically a means to create an infallible protector for her vessel until she reaches that point. After all, even if Emilia dies, the RBD host would just turn back time to save her. However when Subaru goes fuck Emilia and runs off, he lets her die for good which screws over Satella's revival and allows the world to exist in peace. Normally Puck would destroy the world and kill the RBD holder in the process, but in this timeline Reinhart BTFOs Puck before he could reach Subaru which takes care of the failsafe as well.

nigga in the wn it was black

what color is it then?? blue?

Samefag shitposter. Can we report?

I'm sorry user no matter how you look at it the colour of his outfit in this picture is not black. It got changed between the WN and LN.

jeez how they fuck that up

Because the picture in the LN makes his suit look white, and it doesn't seem to be any darker than his hair. Ley's clothes look darker. Now have some laughing whores.
The LN changes some things. A slight difference in design wouldn't be a very big deal.

The WN description says it's black
LN says it's white

Is this fucker using a damn proxy to shitpost? He's acting all smartass to try and be sarcastic.

weird

sarcastic? i'm not even like that. i just enjoy this piece of art called re zero for it's mature and dark story

I thought the whole deal was he was supposed to be bland and blend in the background

Stop acting like a sarcastic smartass. I've seen this bullshit before. This is shitposting.

changed so make him less edgy??

all black would make him stand out while his is described as plain/ average

Why is Subaru in this new world?
There was this nice titted guts loving Elsa at the beginning, was she even important?
How does Reinhert even know of Felt's candidate potential?
What is the deal with Roswald and Ram?
How strong is Bea-ko?
Would one horn Ram be broken as fuck?
Why can't CGI catch up and not be shit?
Why can't Subaru speak of his ability?
Why was he chosen?
Why does Emilia get no screentime?
Is Subaru really Pride?
What is the deal with released Puck?
Even if it was a great talk, how did Subaru even recover from all that suffering? He looked broken as to all fuck.
How does the Whale even work?
What is the deal with the cultists?
Why give Rem so much screentime and then cast her aside on the last episodes?
Does Satella want the D?
Why are there so many questions?

I feel like black would have made him blend while white stands out

Stop replying. Report, ignore, and move on.

Fuck off. If you don't stop your bullshit, we might see some crossed out replies soon.

We had one guy here copying tumblr and reddit posts, or some shit like that, before. Maybe it's the same guy. It took awhile to get rid of him.
Well, he lives in a universe where everyone looks ridiculous, but you're right. I guess all of the bishounen art influence them.

Love
Comes back foreshadows some plot then dies
The insignia she stole from Emilia glowed in her hand
Stockholm syndrome
Strong
Yes
This isn't Etotama
Witch says no-go
Love
She's angry with the MC so she is punished accordingly
He is prideful
He's a shithead
Love
It doesn't it's an unemployed sack of shit
They're a book club
Who
Yes
Lots of plot threads

Thanks user, that really helped.

You're welcome

>Why is Subaru in this new world?
implied to be Flugel

>There was this nice titted guts loving Elsa at the beginning, was she even important?
ordeal

>How does Reinhert even know of Felt's candidate potential?
the emblem was supposed to shine. anime fucked

>What is the deal with Roswald and Ram?
Stockholm syndrome.. he also hired the cult to attack the village

>How strong is Bea-ko?
pretty strong, but has mana issues

>Would one horn Ram be broken as fuck?
she would be the 3rd strongest being after Satella and Reinhard

>Why can't CGI catch up and not be shit?
budget.

>Why can't Subaru speak of his ability?
witch things

>Why was he chosen?
1st question

>Why does Emilia get no screentime?
cause anime didnt animate arc 4

>Is Subaru really Pride?
that is implied to be Aldebaran

>What is the deal with released Puck?
Lia did something bad by mistake in the past

>Even if it was a great talk, how did Subaru even recover from all that suffering? He looked broken as to all fuck.
he recovered after Ren sacrifice. later was just sheer rage and self pity

>How does the Whale even work?
gluttony witch magic

>What is the deal with the cultists?
autism

>Why give Rem so much screentime and then cast her aside on the last episodes?
cause they didnt animated the Epilogue + last chapter or vol 9

>Does Satella want the D?
and hard

>Why are there so many questions?
cause you are stupid

thanks. shame thats it fanmade

>mfw with an ending like that this show will be completely forgettable in the coming months

>mfw Yen Press also killed the LN translations
>mfw literally no one is bothering with the WN at a good pace

This fanbase will crumble now

nips having fun with arc4 scenes, there is a whole hashtag going

well translatorchicken is doing arc 4 tmrw

>How does the Whale even work?
>It doesn't it's an unemployed sack of shit
my fucking sides

How does Cred Forums shift from anime to LN? It's such a huge change for a show with action. I can see something slow and plot based like Monster (which got an anime adaption that covered the entire manga anyway)

>Animating the bad end.
Please no

>tmrw
Go away phoneposter

sorry just telling information

Why aren't adaptions ever complete anymore? Was it the collapse of the world economy in 2008 that caused this?

strawpoll.me/11215525

Last dance faggots.

Thanks user. This coming from someone stupid, you should capitalize some of your statements and add proper punctuation.

Stelly

WN translations at a good pace, you say?
mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf
Yorokobe.

Pic unrelated, couldn't find muh Kirei.

You say that as if there is any chance at a good ending at this point. Really the only possibility for a good end is if they have some kind of chance at having an ending where Emilia and Satella merge and there is some kind of purification that happens when they realize that all either of them ever wanted was to be loved.

There's also that rough translation of the first 20 chapters for Arc 4, which is pretty cool. Then there's that one guy who decided to start translations from the very beginning of the WN, and plans to do Arcs 1-3. They plan to start updating faster as they go, so they might get to some good stuff eventually.

>There's also that rough translation of the first 20 chapters for Arc 4
>rough
Don't people have standards anymore?

Priscilla is the only one who won't end with everything getting fucked, because Priscilla is smart enough to never be even vaguely in vicinity of Subaru ever never ever.

>poll goes exactly as expected
I even voted Emilia out of pity too.

It's actually mostly fine, the translator is just being self-deprecating and not seeking attention. (NANI?)

Why is lust the most effective witch? I'm already popping a boner

why does gluttony have a zipper down on her crotch

Eat lots shit lots

I'm actually surprised at the overwhelming Crusch support. Never knew Cred Forums could have good taste.

here

The Japanese culture is breaking away from my brain. They accept lesser quality mediums as a substitute for higher quality mediums.

It's readable and has most of the dialogue. It just gets lazy in a few places.
Honestly, I prefer some of his choices to that of some of the more well-known translators.

when she goes to the ladies room

-------------------------------------------------------------
I really like how by the end of arc 5 everyone already is a maned up war veteran. you cant even make fun of Otto at this point

It's amazing how any country tolerates something less than the live-action movie, the greatest of all mediums.

At this point, I just throw in a vote for Anastasia because I don't believe she deserves to lose to Emilia. She should be the second best candidate.

No, the animated movie is the greatest of all mediums ;^)

Should I question time travel or just turn my brain off? If it's one world, then how does Satella even monitor Subaru?

Just finished marathon it. What the fuck happened to the pacing for the last 3 episodes? It seems so fucking rushed. The thing with Emilia and Subaru didn't have a proper closure. Even Rem had a fucking full 25 minutes dedicated to her. Is the director Remfags or does it actually stay true to the original source?

Now that being said, I'd give this series a 8.5/10. Subaru is still a faggot tho. There will be S2, right? r-right? ;_;

Funny you say this because the show actually cut out substantial Rem scenes.

>The thing with Emilia and Subaru didn't have a proper closure
Because the anime ended midway through vol9.

>Just finished marathon it
>using HS
>8.5/10
Calm down user, Emi-tan was absent for most part of the anime.

Is Satella yandere?

So, the director IS a Remfag. I heard the original source actually made Rem a little bit shit compared to the anime.
They can end somewhere in the middle of LN for all I care but they could have made the pacing much better to make a proper closure for both of them.
I ignored this series when it aired thanks to its generic premise of stuck in a whole different world. Thank fuck I marathoned it instead.

Is Subaru supposed to be the representation of all seven deadly sins?

No, just Pride, which is kinda like all of them rolled into one

I love the outfit, but why the fuck does she only wear one boot?

Nope. Subaru is NOT pride. It has been said and confirmed that he does not have the elements similar to Typhon.

The document does have a few words by the translator in which he states that he mostly translated it for a friend and that it is neither an accurate translation nor should be taken completely at face value.
That said he did a pretty good job.

telling Subaru to lick it while she touch herself

That said I do have one criticism.
Why does Emilia talk like a modern day teenage girl, starting half her sentences with "like" and elongating the vowels in words like "so"? It's rather infuriating.

You're about to tell someone you can Return by death and see this face
what do you do?

Worship her like the Goddess she is and do her bidding. Who am I to deny the most powerful entity in the world?

Is it explained why the most powerful character in the universe takes a liking to some random kid in another dimension?

Anime has become seasonal. No one cares about a plotline that has not ended but goes off the air

Get into the habit of telling people about return by death.

She devoured all the sins. I don't think she ever killed them. Daphne I believe starved to death in a desert, Minerva died in a pitfall (?), Typhon drowned, Sekhmet fell off the waterfall, I don't know about Echidna or Carmilla.

There's a kitsch quality to Re:Zero's 'save point' plot device. Anything associated with video games taken into another medium tends to become kitsch.

God knows what happened. It became pretty ambiguous at this point when she said this.

ask this again in three years

The fuck am I reading? Did Subaru play generic fantasy game #4033 which sold poorly and had shit sales?

Thanks man, but I meant translation of arc 4.

Black version is much, much better. More stylish and fitting. I guess the wanted he to stand out, but it doesn't work in a good way.

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/54e5hk/wntranslation_update_tynkerd_translating_arc_4_ch/

Nice

This just makes me laugh.

Imagine being EMT at this point.

>Subaru saved your ass and literally tells you that he would do anything for you
>Get back to the mansion
>He kills himself as soon as he sees some random girl on the bed

Why bother imagining being EMT when the picture clearly shows what happened.

On another note, this really makes me want to see the Echidna-envisioned suicide ends animated.

Subaru a best, A BEST.

>the most powerful entity in the world

You mean Reinhard?

I think the order is

Satella > Reinhard > Horned Ram > Pandora > Ulta Puc > Shaula

they should cut off satella's horn

Satella being horny is truly the root of all problems.

toshite, Cred Forums?

You mean Puck?

好きだよ エミリアたん

Reinhardt oneshots Puck

n-no

Cause I FEEL

shit on you, I'm reading the WN. learn moon, pick up rikaisama and you're good to go.

Because I love you

I STAYAYAYAYAY ALIVE

She's a hafu erfu you know

This is a high point of the show, I don't know how you could dislike it.

それでこそエミリアたんが好き

delet this

Why is Reinhard so pure?

I want to gently suck Ferris penis.

>Emi doesn't have anyone and her objectives are impossible

No anymore after Arc 4. Roswaal is losing the trust and loyal of his serifs to her once she frees everyone from Sanctuary and helps settle things with the clown. This is all just in a year. By the time Royal Election ends in 3 years her situation will mostly be very different and she will have probably grown even much thanks to her newfound self confidence in Arc 4.

why doesnt reinhardt and puck just kill the dragon

She not incompetent or weak in the first place. She socially dependent on Puck and lacks self-confidence. Both which Arc 4 address and she became mentally stronger for it.

Suabru didn't even lead an army in Arc 5, he did usually bit of getting everyone work to defeat a common foe. Besides that nowhere close to being the only way to show growth, it's about how she handles matters now.

what for?

Arc 4 manga will start in Spring 2017.

>shota ferri

roswaal

Yep. Rem AU doesn't freeze over because at some point Reinhard stops Puck. No world destroying for him.

clown reason to kill dragons is cause waifu. not for better good.

he does. its shown in arc 4

>reinhard and subaru vs regulus
>reinhard's instincts telling him that attacking regulus would be deadly
>subaru asks him to do it anyway to test a hunch he has
>reinhard attacks and the counterattack tears through him

why is reinhard so based

Shaula is Spica, i'm calling it

I haven't watched a single episode of this. What's good about this series? It's so popular.

Should I get into it?

Does she get horny?

No, go away

Why does Flugel get to have a fucking bikini waifu just hanging around? It's not fair.

It's over, stop making generals

Rem.
Rem.
Rem.
Subaru is actually kind of a cool MC.
Rem.
Some of the other side characters are actually pretty cool too.
Rem.

Get into it if you want to, go watch a few episodes and form your own opinion, Arc 1 is 3 episodes long.

Electra complex maybe?

As long as the manga and WN translations are ongoing, these threads won't die.

I mean like an actual horn. And if her hair is brown she can't be Spica either really, Spica has black hair like Subaru.

And this is why Cred Forums is nothing but generals

Make a thread when something is released, sure. Make a thread if you want to talk about a specific thing, sure.
But don't make a thread just to have a fucking thread.

what if I just watched this since it just finished airing 5 days ago and I want to talk about it

She wants to see her love struggle and suffer, can't do either if you die

>He actually thought the threads would stop

Then make a thread

thank you for your blessing

Who knows, we don't really see much of Shaula's true capabilities and we can't rule out the hair either since it could just look brown because of the lighting when its actually black
Spica also seems to have a lighter shade of black

I didn't think they would stop, I think they should stop.
Infact, the very reason I think they should stop is because I know they won't.
Just look around, generals are shitting up all over the place with dead series.

Did the anime make the white whale gluttony or did I just misinterpret what they were saying?

Yes, very conveniently.

What if, shaula is...

FemSubaru

Emilia actually kicked shaula right?

her luck is not a blessing, is pure autistic luck.

her blessing is to get buffed during day

You Remfag never ceased to amaze how desperate in you are in over analying to smallest in hopes that somehow prove that Tappei magically supports you ship. Anyone who encroaches on that fragile bubble of delusion is immediate labeled as an enemy.

At this point you setting up for disappointed and making whatever you don't like into some strawman or booigeman because it goes against your projected preferences won't honestly change that. It's not even touch upon the fact it' not like Subaru cares about marrying anyone at his age.

what if Satella end game is to have Tsubaru get all Autorities. and Emilia is only a bait to ensure he will come in constant contact with the cult.

he already have Sloth and Greed and at some point is likely to get Gluttony cause Ley

I might just buy that

Will the animate the whole Ekinda's "what-if" scenarios in a ova?

Alright, we got the final tally count

Remfags = Narusakufags/Ichirukifags 2.0

They gave us 28 eps and people still think white fox aren't the homies.

>Anyone who encroaches on that fragile bubble of delusion is immediate labeled as an enemy.
Y-yeah.

>no S2
just kill me lads

We should start worrying when we're at year 3 already

Maybe

Just finished re-watching ep18 4 times. How long until they recreate it in VR?

>Emilia with short hair
What?

Echidna AU BAD END

So Rem is literally perfect for him anywhere.
Amazing how much a best girl she is

Trying to copy Rem.

She trying to be like Rem. And Rem trying to be like Emilia at her AU story.

Dark Lord Ending?

Should we do the next thread after the new WN chapter is translated?

Is the royal selection plot already finished in the novels?

No

The selection goes for 3 years, 1 year has passed in-universe time.

Which probably means we getting a timeskip at some point in he story. Probably either after Arc 6 or 8 I think.

>What's good about this series?
To put things way too simply:
>opening half episode pretends it's going to be Sword Art Online
>is actually fantasy world Steins;Gate

>Q: Does the Subaru in the Natsuki Rem time axis experience a Return by Death that brings him after the part where the route diverges?

>A: No

That breaks alot of theories where Subaru re-spawns when he dies of old age.

If you start liking the blue haired maid stop watching the series. You are only setting yourself up for a world of suffering.

The white whale is Gluttony in a certain way.

Well lets get things in gear, Subaru now has:

>Sloth hand
>Possibly Regulus ability
>Whip skills
>Sword skills
>Has shown to have the capacity to strangle people over insults
>Has Yin magic that burns people

If Ley ever opens his mouth and shittalks he might be turned into flesh paste

Will this hurr durr no season 2 whining continue every single day now until they finally announce it in 3 years?

>western artists

allright Cred Forums, what would you do in this situation
i wasn't able to watch it with you i'm sure this has been reposted countless times

Tell her I have a foot fetish.

Tongue fuck that foot

well, i was sure i never had a foot fetish but i would lick that foot like there's no tomorrow, too bad she didn't let him

Make me yours priscilla-sama!

try tongue

Depends.

Best girl

I will passively deny that while actively endorsing it.

Patrasche>EMT>the rest>>>>>>>Rem the cuck

By the time she said, "lick it", my tongue would already be halfway up her ass.

Behead those who oppose Yukarin.

So, did you see Emilia's big scene?

That actually makes alot of sense...

When does Petra get her edgy makeover?

I'm transcribing the sheet music of Re:Zero OSTs for violin, anyone interested?

Would be cool if it was guitar, although I do love violin music, hope some user's are interested.

>The selection goes for 3 years

Wait, where was this stated?

Y-Yes please

Honestly, since violin is quite unpopular among anime "coverers" and I'm a violinist, I thought it'd be nice to do such a thing. Since I'd always get pissed off when I couldn't find the sheet music of some anime I liked. But it shouldn't be that hard to find sheets for guitar since there are tons of videos on youtube for that.

Maybe.

musescore.com/user/4390761

Here's my profile, for now I only have 3 pieces and they're all Re:Zero. Hopefully I'll add more pieces sometime soon.

New thread

Very true, but good job, only realized how cool violins were until I got older and by then it was too late.

You won't believe how long I've been looking for something like this. You have my gratitude user.

Wait until we are page 10 dammit.

I can imagine, I've been having the same troubles over and over again since the first time I started playing the violin. I'm doing this so that other people won't. It'd be really rewarding if you could follow my work and support me, since I'm really having trouble to share my work with bigger masses of people and getting it easier to access. Hope you'll like it.

Well it's true that violins are cool but it's just so hard to play. And there's also the sheet music problem. Honestly I'd still prefer piano.

Patrasche is good

Wasn't Patrasche a male dragon?

No, Patrasche is female.

That was a subbing mistake.

>Are you guys working together? I mean, if you didn't inform him about that then it's pretty much work-stealing?

These. Fucking. People.

I know.

In all fairness, TL sniping drama has killed translations before. It's a legitimate concern in the autistic world of translators and their e-peen.

Some people need to shut the fuck up once and awhile I swear

So, why did they choose to give us a shitty ending?

The final scene without rem's status update is void as fuck.

Even complete blunders that have no hope of seeing season 2 end with cliffhangers from time to time.
So what was the issue here?

Lack of time.