Danganronpa 3

Will Hajimeme and Naegi save the day? Will Kodaka find a way to shill V3? Will Asahina end up being the new Eve of civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11295654
strawpoll.me/11294413
soundcloud.com/nhokkwon/remaining-cherry-blossoms-zanka-zanka
vimeo.com/177846835
a.pomf.cat/fmdwuy.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=z7DCPKm5w7k
youtube.com/watch?v=od_TxAyeluk
youtube.com/watch?v=131s0LaxIhM&app=desktop
youtu.be/ICBbJf_kNFg
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-zJYbRuCOGxSkhmTm5HVXljR0E/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, probably, maybe.

she cann't evade bullets with that thicc body

Juzo is a fucking faggot.

>asahina
>being anything other than a worhtless brown meme girl

Dont count on it

Friendly reminder that Tengan wants to cleanse the world of talent because of the horrors of what it can do.

Will Kaede's song for Mirai-hen's ED turn out to be a spoiler after all?

Now shilling my theory i pulled out of my ass last thread. Feel free to add on or debunk or call me delusional or whatever. Thanks to whoever that user that speculated with me, you a cool dude.

>the valkyrie in the theme song that ostensibly spoils the series is referring to the 16th participant, they are always there watching over things in secret
>with tengan dead and potentially never planning to survive the ordeal anyway relies on the attacking phase by pure automation
>however the Ng codes activating their poison is too specific to be automatically activated, the 16th participant is likley the one who is watching over everything and activating them.
>kirigiri who was the only character to be suspicious of tengan potentially might of hypothesized this but one person made her hesitant to speak up about this
>mitarai whom she was always giving suspicious glances at is terrified of revealing his NG code and is always glancing at his phone, his code is likley to follow orders (which he has done for tengan aswell) while the 16th participant has likley been sending orders this entire time which he has to follow or else he will die.
> this leads to the why kirigiri would fake her death if we take the cure-W theory seriously and she might of been waiting for naegi and the others to shut down the game to throw off the 16th participant who might of punished her if they found out she cheated around her NG code.

Do you like red hair?

>tfw too smart to be a Juzoboy

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too, that this will have a happy ending!

Will Kodaka subvert our expectations and kill off the detective/rival early in DRV3?

>Supposedly a traditionalist
>Has short dyke hair
Uh Mahirufags????

He predicted an anime he would watch in the future

No matter what happens, we shared this ride together. Thanks for being here with me.

Not a bad theory honestly, though i question why juzo wouldn't be punished for cutting off his hand and still throwing a punch afterwords. Though i think this could be chocked up to the 16th participant also taking part in the sleep times since he/she is counting themselves amongst the survivors if we are led to believe its actually them taking count as an in universe device.

We'll find out monday.

strawpoll.me/11295654

>Will Kodaka insert a plot twist that makes space and time go backwards to a point before everything bad happens and stops it from occuring, saving the lives of everyone including this pure thing

Not him, but if I had to guess, it's that and also because they have to physically be there in order to observe the participants and punish them. They, like us, assumed Juzo was a goner and walked off to follow somebody else (Kyouko) and he was able to cut off his hand in the meantime.

>Will Kodaka insert a plot twist
This is a given.

Theory time: It wasn't Tengan.
By main reasoning for this is simply that it was the first person they went to when discussing who could have set up the base
>"who could have had the power to do this?"
>"Tengen?"
>"oh ok lol"
seems a bit obvious, but that's only on thought, Chiasa perhaps? She had friends in high places, it could have been a lot of others.

Then again one point towards Tengen is that he technically didn't lie by saying "i am not a remnant of despair" (i believe) but this only counts for remnants, it could very well mean he was the leader the entire time.

Honestly i really have no clue, kind of excited to see what happens though.

Don't click

Who do you guys think the 16th participant is? It's pretty much the last mystery to solve, feel free to take a crack at it as it should be revealed one way or the other this Monday.
strawpoll.me/11294413

yeah this is a possibility. The 16th participant is very likley some hope superman judging by tengan's general character but as shown by izuru in the first killing game when he got grazed, they arent as perfect as they look and can wind up underestimating people in despair/hope. The 16th participant might of just assumed kirigiri or juzo were dead meat and let them wander.

>Who do you guys think the 16th participant is?
Delta.

Reminder that Kyoko suspected Kyosuke.

That will be too COMPLEX , user

I want to hug this shortcake therapist.

A the rapist can't be a shortcake.

HOLD UP
WE DEM JUZOBOYS

She's only 5' though.

>fucking
I don't know about that, I'm not sure he's ever had sex.

But being a the rapist is a disqualification for being cute.

You can't practice the rapy and be cute.

But she only wants to rape the despair inside you so you can be happy. That is cute.

This theory likley has a few flaws but you are probably onto something.

I wish she got some screentime. Even a little. Even if they just confirmed in an interview that "Ctrl+f 'Usami/Monomi' and replace with 'Miaya'" is her character I'd be fine with it. I'm hopeful they'll at least give me that much because she was a fairly popular character early on.

>Hope keeps on moving
what did he mean by this?

>Even if they just confirmed in an interview that "Ctrl+f 'Usami/Monomi' and replace with 'Miaya'" is her character I'd be fine with it.
That's way better than nothing given that Usami's my second favorite character in the series. At this point I'd be happy with anything more than another shot of her being dead though.

I've been suspecting for a while that Mitarai's NG code is having to follow orders. It explains why he stuck with Kirigiri under Tengan's orders even long after they knew he was dead. He obviously wouldn't want anybody to know because they could just order him to kill himself and he'd have to oblige. If you tie it into the NG codes being relevant to the character, it could relate to how he helped Junko without doing pretty much anything to sabatoge her despite having full knowledge of what her plan was.

what happens if he gets conflicting orders though?

What happened to

>You knew everything
>Everything about me
>Even my despair

user?

I never told them but I always loved them. And now they may never know! If you're out there, user. I miss you. Come back.

He likley just needs to follow whatever order he gets the most recently. I dont think mitarai ever got any new orders until naegi told him and ashina to stay by kirigiris bodies

Hope wins, no matter how many waifus and friends lost. I look forward to what the hopexhope duo can do

One of them is alive.

Chisa is love.
Chisa is life.
Chisa is a miracle of the universe.
Chisa might've done some things wrong, but only out of brainwashing that even HOPElet couldn't resist.
Chisa is alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.

>the valkyrie in the theme song that ostensibly spoils the series

?

>one

AI Chiaki lives

They said that the lyrics in the Ed song is a spoiler to tease viewers.

HOPE ending revealed

Nope. Theater scene, and any after, are all of Despair Chisa.

Kyoko, Chiaki, Chsa, Juzo, and all the other dead waifus and husbandos will remain dead.

Let it go, and move on because that's exactly what Makoto, Hajime, and Munakata will do.

Even if she doesn't live, Izuru can just make another one.

With even bigger boobs this time.

You Dropped this
>n

I love it

I don't know if i'm ready for the shitfest which those threads will become when Kirigiri show up alive in the monday.

Recall the ED, according to the singer, is supposed to be a spoiler. People were trying to puzzle it out last week, like figuring out what the anagram might be and stuff like that. After some thought, I opined that the "unmatched Valkyrie" mentioned repeatedly in the lyrics could refer to NG codes being manually activated.

This is the only theory ive heard that makes sense as to why kirigiri would fake her death. I would actually be ok with them retconing her death for this cause at least it'd be to stop the 16th participant.

Based on what? If you bring up the Reserve Course argument just leave.

I don't understand why people think this would be a happy ending.

user, wh-why must you say such cruel things?

Like you're one to talk.

Nope.

Kirigiri is such a fantastic girl. I'm glad she managed to make it through without dying - she threw up a lot of flags in that last episode, but she managed to pull through anyway.

I especially liked the ending, where everyone realized what a terrible character Munakata was, so Naegi decided to hook up with Kirigiri. The last scene, where the two of them shared a long glance looking down at the cold hard floor was really romantic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who teared up a little bit.

Kirigiri simply gets things done. She's a girl who has the lives of all of her FF members riding on her shoulders. She carries that weight and won't let it break her. She values the lives of other people - she cares about what happens to them, and as they start dying, the knowledge that she's partially responsible starts to build up on her shoulders. But does she give up? No way. She just keeps going along, trying not to crack under the pressure.

This comes as a contrast to Munakata, who, when Naegi talked to him, decided to talk back, dooming the foundation to a horrible death. He even knew who the killer was all along, but rather than say anything, he decided to let even more people die. In the end, the only reason he bothered to go stop the killer is because the FF members finally decided to kill each other; he might not care if other people died, but once his life was in danger, then he’ll do something about it. He's selfish and a sociopath.

Kirigiri however, didn't hesitate. She went to find the killer when she (thought) she knew who it was. She wasn't going to let anybody else die. She's smart, beautiful, nice and mature. And to top it all off, she's a god damned hero.

She's a fantastic girl. And I for one am very glad that, rather than dying a senseless death in the last episode, she instead survived and hooked up with Naegi. She earned that little slice of hope.

Reminder that the lyrics for the OP and ED of Mirai-hen definitely holds meaning.

OP:
> The liar will be the one with the invisible weapon.

Mitarai's mindhack phone? Maybe Naegi even, since he wasn't de-mindhacked, just interrupted in the process of killing himself. He didn't show any resistance either, which was really fucking weird coming from the SHSL Hope.

> Stand up! That voice is calling you. Yes or no, they're equally irrelevant.

Mindhack anime, obvious.

> Dead or lie! Dead or alive?

Aoi. Kirigiri? Maybe Tengan if the 'he's bullshitting his answers with evasive turns of phrase' theory holds?

ED
> Amid the cheers of your escape, the handcuffs are now upon you. Take a look, you silly pawn, behold this farce of a conviction.

Super obviously referring to Mitarai.

> A valkyrie acting on her own accord, wearing witness to the contest... The breakthrough of a valkyrie, where loss is the only teacher. Show us the way, you of great talent (fake it)!

Kirigiri possibly, 'loss' referring to Naegi's execution in DR1 and her vowing never to sacrifice anyone ever again. Could also be Junko, who has learned from her repeated failures. Her SHSL Analyst ability lets her Chinese knockoff other people's talents, hence the 'fake it' part.

Based on the "Chisa doesn't smile" smile she does, and calling back to the beginning when she talks about Despair being a happy ending.

Updated some of my seiyuu mosaics since Despair Arc ended.

Wasted opportunity if we don't get a USO DA from Chisa.

From what im gathering, most people actually seem to want her alive with alot of the people who dont more or less accepting it being inevitable. There will be more a shitstorm if shes actually dead.

That said no matter what you personally want we need kirigir to be alive, not cause of waifufagging, but because that one autist deathfag needs to get put the fuck down.

That's not cruel.
That's just telling it how it is.

I don't see the 'great talent' part. Where are you getting these lyrics from?

Cause danganronpa has had progressively happier endings as the series went on, DR1 had a bittersweet hopeful ending where they wandered off into the unknown, made more depressing cause the world was actually destroyed

then DR2 comes around and it has a much happier ending where naegi and crew are working towards a better future, a miracle happens and ostensibly hinata retains his memories whilst teasing that the other people who died could wake up from their comas

then finally danganronpa despair girls outright had a happy ending

"fake it" may refer to Kirigiri's fake death.

The way I see it, if Naegi gets his waifu back, then Hajime will get his waifu back too.
The only way to pull that off is with a full reset end.

I unironically hate Kirigiri now. Good riddance.

When did meta Chisa smile? If you mean this frame that's when she's heading to HPA for her first day since the next scene is exactly that and meta Chisa is wearing an apron.

She never said Despair Arc has a happy ending. She says it's a story of hope that ends in despair (true) and that she wonders if it will have a happy/bad ending.

I think what user here was saying about the valkyrie is most likley, its the 16th participant watching over the game and manually activating the NG codes. I agree with the rest of what you speculated though.

But how would that be a happy ending?

Nah. You're only looking on the surface of the most dedicated posters. There are a lot of people who think Kyouko is dead and they will be shocked if she's alive.

The main reason I think Kirigiri is alive is because she went out super unceremoniously without even resisting her fate by trying to chop her arm off, operating off of her mindhack anime theory (that she obviously had an inkling of, since she was examining them in a few instances, and they were in her notebook), or even checking out the 'fake' exit.

If she isn't alive, she's going out looking like a total 'tard.

I hope not, Izuru can stick with AI Junkos while Chihiro works on Chiakis and Usamis. Can't have the hopeful fan art of the 3 of them turn void. I was so proud of him for creating the AIs. The little timid lad with fighting spirit managed to save his senpais along with m8s from the first game

Not needed, kirgiir and chiaki both have ambiguity around there deaths that monday can follow through on. After that if they are not even so much as mentioned and we go into someone as the 16th participant that people havent speculated, only then will a reset ending be necessary for them to live.

Nope. She's in despair and she considers it a happy ending.

>Darkness, Mikan

Masochist seiyuu

Too bad for you, that's retconned, and for the better I say.

>both have ambiguity around there deaths
Yes, Chiaki was so ambiguously slaughtered in that murder dungeon.

Wasn't the 15th participant (dead)Miaya and the 16th Monaka?

>I was so proud of him for creating the AIs.

He still created the one that's a digital copy of himself.

It just no longer makes any sense for him to be the one to create the Chiaki AI.

>best girls
>worst girls

Yeah i kind of agree with this, her death would be pretty dumb sounding even if she did solve the mystery, i really hope that cure-W theory winds up being true just cause it'd be a bit of a crap way to send her off.

i love kirigiri but im ok with her dying, just not like this. AI chiaki for example i think had a perfect send off so even if it was sad i never started thinking of some way for her to live. Though at this point im expecting real chiaki to be alive just cause who the fuck else is MIA in future arc, that fucking satou girl? It has to either be chiaki or a literal who.

I don't want Chiaki to be alive after being so blatantly killed (I didn't want her to be real in the first place), but I want to see chiakizuru happen.

Its very conflicting.

> Next episode.
> Junko is still alive in the flesh.

How would you asspull it?

Right next to SHSL Everything and in the Kamukura labs.

So, whatever happened to memeing about the radioshow?

Yeah, I feel the same after 0. I feel sorry for Jin, regardless of his relative lack of competence.

No, real miaya was never a participant, monaca's robot was the one that counted and it never went down even when monaca abandoned it all the way till munakata destroyed it.

Okay, so you're basing it on nothing. Thanks.

Bodyjacking.

The new episode didnt get translated. All we know is ogata says monday mitarai will shine.

The atomic bombs on Japan was just a stepping stone for hope!

>basing it on nothing
More than you.

complex motives

The entity that can be considered Enoshima Junko does not exist. The high school girl you recognize is merely your feeble mind's attempt at interpreting the collective despair in the hearts of all mankind.

Where are all the memes in the thread???

We need more Juzo boys and the user that did the nicknames for characters. We need the user that always posts
>You knew everything about me
>Even my despair
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

More memes please!

My heart tells me Chiaki but my genitals tell me Juzo.

Cooked this one up earlier today.

>mitarai will shine.
He has bomb implanted inside him, when he answers the call he will explode in a brilliant flash of light.

depends on how complex her motives are

WE'RE GETTING OUR WAIFUS BACK, BOYS

Im gunna kick it off, where these bad boys at?

What's this talk about a Kibou episode?

Not really. Since what she says contradicts what you say.

>Isn't it a bad ending, you ask? I wonder about that. For her and the people who worship her it's the exact ending they wanted. Besides, could there have ever been a happy ending for a story like this?

Nothing about her thinking it's a happy ending. Now buzz off.

Besides that probably will be the last time we're going to see those characters so finishing it with a happy ending will fit the series.

Remember how there was a special of some sort, but nobody knew what exactly it was?
Add the end of the last Zestubou episode "continued on the HOPE side" and there's that.

Do you believe?

> then DR2 comes around and it has a much happier ending

Did we play the same game?

Yes I do.

I wonder what happened for her to doubt Junko in pic related

They will just reveal he's Despair and is working with the mastermind. Nothing new.

so after tomorrow's episode we'll have a finale on Thursday?

>maybe friendship can make a miracle happen
But it did when her friendship brought back Hajime.
Get rekt Junko.

> Tfw Chiaki's friendship with Hinata makes a miracle happen.

Sure bet Junko didn't expect that. Maybe they can reform her in whatever form she's in by convincing her that hope is more unpredictable than despair?

Only robot Miaya is counted. In episode 9, OP indicated that there are 9 survivors: Naegi, Kirigiri, Asashina, Mitarai, Munakata, Sakakura, Robot-Miaya, Ruruka, Myserious 16th member (Hagakure?).

In the next episode the number is reduced to 6, meaning 3 died. 2 were confirmed deaths -Ruruka and Robot Miaya. Juzo lived and the other character that "died" between 9 and 10 is Kirigiri. However we are not sure how the device in OP monitors the survivor count. If Juzo cuts his hand off, would the device consider him dead? If this is the case then Kirigiri has a good chance of being alive since no one even bothered to make sure if she really died (e.g. her pulse). They only look at her and they assumed that she was poisoned. Did she actually die? Previously we are shown that you can alter the corpse of someone violating a NG code so that it would look like they were killed by the attacker. So is it possible to alter self to look like they violated the NG code and died because of it? Also that vial that rolled briefly around her body may hint something.

So I believe and HOPE that Kirigiri lives.

I dont know why the survivors of DR2 would give a shit about going to the killing game site outside of Chiaki but I'm scared to hope.

Looks like it, there is a countdown on the official site that ends on Thursday.

Got a contact high from Neagi's hope.

But that didnt rekt her at all.

Post your favorite hajimemes

Why was the despair arc so nonsensical?

>Izuru shoots Komaeda
>First thing Chiaki asks about him is why his hair is like that
>Leads her entire class into a typical evil mastermind's lair
>plot convenience to the max
>characters behaving like fool for the sake of the plot

What would you do to fix it?

>hurr miracles can't happen
>miracle happens
Junko confirmed for rekt.

Cute Class 77 doing cute things

I have a theory.

What if... What if Miaya never counted? What if Juzo didn't count after he chopped his hand off?

What if the last two participants are Mukuro and Junko? They're pretty much zombies at this point, I'm sure they can make them ghosts, AIs, or some form of bullshit

Delete it

The power of Nakama. Well spending a year with classmates isolated in a classroom may have change her viewpoint of the world. Initially she is just a devout follower of Junko but after spending much time with Naegi and classmates she realizes that maybe it isn't bad to be normal. The very reason why Junko had to kill her, because she can ruin her plans.

So, wait.

Chiaki is a miracle girl? She randomly spawns miracles wherever she goes?

NO BODY
NO DEATH
IZURU VAGUE

She got wasted on meme character Ibuki.

>She randomly spawns miracles wherever she goes?
No, friendship does. Keep up user.

Reminder

>‘’ do you want me to kill him ‘’

The original line said was “Ko, korosuno?”

It could be either implied as

“Y, you want him dead?”

Or

“A, are you going to kill him?”

I LIVE ON THROUGH THIS ARM

She wanted that Hope dick

Kirigiri's OP death is by hanging. Her NG code, letting Naegi live past the 4th attacker phase, is much like a scheduled execution. If she lives, she will cheat the hangman by escaping "punishment".

>Will Hajimeme and Naegi save the day?
Probably
>Will Kodaka find a way to shill V3?
Definitely
>Will Asahina end up being the new Eve of civilization?
She has the needed physique and fertility for it, but with Akane around to share the load, she might not need to.
The immortality genes need to be spread ASAP though.

This post isn't interesting.

All of the dead characters ave chiaki will have a chance of returning, naegi and crew will continue to make a brighter future, hinata will live on for hope.

Its not a happy ending, but its significantly more hopeful than 1's ending was

Looks like her entire career is meme characters.

Keep grasping at those straws.

I'm sure you'll be able to save corpse girl one of these days.

fair enough, though he honestly seemed to know the least about this all, that's why he went apeshit and killed people.

Also Mitarai has to have something to do with this, he knew the whole time about what was happening, and he's somehow survived until now, he's got to have something to do with all of this.

>Kodaka said that DR3 was essentially one big fanservice
Why did he lie?

I see

>Still thinking that Mitarai is Despair
He is just an unlucky naive guy

Class 77 doing nonsense with class 78 popping up from time to time.
Or just say fuck it and make a DR carnival phantasm.

You know how the op shows naegi reaching out for kirigiri's hand and it fading out before they touch, i bet you come monday the fade out wont happen and we see them grab eachother's hands. If you look at the way the animation is moving it looks like there is more to it than whats show and the fade out is an after effects type deal.

could not agree more with this

How would I save her if she is already dead? Her karma catch up to her

Why is Mukuro so damn cute?

Maiyabot dind't have a bracelet. I don't think that the counter is related to that.

The beginning was. Well, the beginning of Despair was.
Maybe he didn't lie. I'm still banking on time travel or it was all an anime.

>Junko is still alive in the flesh
you mean in Mitarai flesh, which is the body she has mind uploaded in

She just is.

She did have a bracelet.
Which is exactly why I think Monaca was lying. Even if the game is a trap set up years ago, someone cuffed them. Miayabot did not need to be "asleep" for this, Monaca could have easily seen who their captor was.

>Or just say fuck it and make a DR carnival phantasm.
This should happen because it's just depressing without Hajime interacting with souda and fuyuhiko.

Meh, id prefer another short haired girl to fit the cute title

>She did have a bracelet.
When did they show it?

Better than the despair bitch for sure!
Junko a shit!

It's close enough.

Reminder that Mikan is an easy slam dunk to winning the Hajime bowl.

She's in a coma and Hajime gained the ability to make more Chiakis.

Also, I think Sonia has a better chance than Mikan in a post-Chiaki world.

For a so-called SHSL Analyst, Junko didn't understand Class 77 at all, nor did she try to understand Izuru. Naegi knows, and I think they'll be able to pull something off by the finale.

Chiaki will never piss in Hajime's open eager mouth

Reminder that Mikan is Nagito's exclusive fuck toy.

>Mikan is an easy slam piece
FTFY

>She's in a coma
Please. You know they are all waking up in the finale, will remember the sim, and get debrainwashed if they arent already.

>make more Chiakis.
That isnt FUTURE. If it wasnt clear to you at the end of the episode, Real Chiaki and AI Chiaki are not the same person. And a new AI would not be the same as the other AI.

Smelly
Fat
Stupid

>And a new AI would not be the same as the other AI.

Yeah, she'd have bigger boobs.

>Nagito's
No. The only person he has even taken an interest in is Hajime. He just gives a fuck about the others' talents and nothing else.

Ryouko's so cute.

>And a new AI would not be the same as the other AI.

what

Mikan's only value is her talent and nothing else so they're a perfect match.

Why does the sight of gay dudes getting humiliated by sexy girls turn me on so goddamn much?

I agree

>The only person he has even taken an interest in is Hajime
And Chiaki

Would it be different if you didn't know he was gay?

Why "what". What is the point of creating another AI Chiaki?

>The only person he has even taken an interest in is Hajime.
He's stated real Chiaki was "everyone's (read:his) hope" which, as we know with Hajime, is the closest thing to a confession he'll ever give to somebody, he sacrificed his life to try and save her AI counterpart, he was brainwashed into loving Junko, and he also had lots of fun with Monaka by proxy of that brainwashing. That's four females Komaeda has taken a direct interest in over the course of the series.

So he can be with his waifu.

we can only sit and wait till that glorious day comes next week

There's not enough Juzo in this thread, and I intend to fix that.

Nope

>With her talent, she is the hope of our class
>Our class hope.
He didnt give a fuck about Chiaki the person. Just that she was "hope".

>h-he cried.

Because "hope" died and the class got completely schooled and outclassed on every level by Junko like they were retard toddlers.

>he also had lots of fun with Monaka

Way more fun than is socially acceptable.

So much fun that she still can't walk because of it.

You know why.

>took a hunter education exam, am certified to use guns, bought a bolt action rifle and shotgun
Will mukuro notice me now

I know there's a few anons besides me that scour twitter for rare Juzos.

My collection is pretty good right now though, and I intend to share it with you, Cred Forums. I hope you like them!

HOW DID THEY GO FROM THIS

This doesn't really work with Juzo though. Munakata was the reason why he died, not his reason to die.

Yes, it just doesn't turn me on nearly as much if they aren't a homo.

Komaeda is such a pimp! He is such a lucky guy and fuck all the hot bitches!!!

>He's stated real Chiaki was "everyone's (read:his) hope"
see >he sacrificed his life to try and save her AI counterpart
Not to save her but to kill the others.
>he was brainwashed into loving Junko
He wanted Junko to live. He truly is lucky. He's a retard too.

And when I say he takes an interest in Hajime, I mean after he finds out he's normal. He's still bonkers about him and just goes out of his way to confront him for no need.

I wanna hang out with Juzo

>Hope 01
>You Are My Reason to Live

Hey, I didn't draw it.

That's my point, he's hopesexual and Chiaki is hope.

Muh heart.

>UDG had a happy ending
Not really, sure Monaca's plan failed, Shirokuma and Kurokuma are done for and the giant robot was destroyed but the city is still fucked with vengeful, angry adults and brainwashed murderous children and the remaining Warriors of Hope are fighting to survive both. It's not that the ending is happy, it's that Komaru and Touko chose to quit playing the hero game and let things be as they are. Only reason they take action in DR3 is because Togami asked them to.

>MRW

He never takes a personal interest in anyone but Hajime is what I'm saying. He didnt care about Chiaki as a person.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I'm on it, brother!

Almost all notable characters survived.

Every SHSL is hope. Nagito is suspecting Chiaki to be the traitor.

>baby celes
D-Delete this right now!

>every waifu will survive
>happy ending for all

I remember before Chiaki was announced for Zetsubou, and thus made real in one fell swoop, deluded waifufags thought Hajime/Mikan would be an actual thing in the anime. Oh, but you gotta laugh.

If anything she'll wake from the coma, see either Imposter or Ryota, and run into their arms.

You're late my man.

Boy, he bout to do it.

So much fun she has to deal with being a mommy now even though she hasn't even had her twelfth birthday yet!

>yfw this song plays in hope side
soundcloud.com/nhokkwon/remaining-cherry-blossoms-zanka-zanka

it's gonna be sad as fuck, bros

dude you don't need to post this anymore funi translated it correct

I was waiting for this

Oh no!
Oh no!

even in the finale hopeman still gets to sing the ending instead of any of the protagonists

>Hajime/Mikan would be an actual thing in the anime.
Why?

Chiaki being real was a mistake. Junko just pushing class 77's brains like with Chisa would have been better.

Survival =/= Happy.
WoH may be alive but they're enemies of basically everyone in the city other than Komaru and Touko, every adult besides Weedmom are probably in a war with the Monokuma kids as well. The city was in ruins and Monaca had the horrible fate of spending literal months listening to Nagito rant and rave about Hope. The only ones arguably happy are Komaru and Touko

desu I wish I could find more art of Juzo getting his heart broken while Chisa steals away Munakata
you just KNOW she was rubbing it in his face 24/7 while she was despair

>all those adorable chibi babies
>tfw you realize 5 out of 18 of those babies are currently alive with Togami MIA
This series can make me go from happy to sad in seconds

Why has this fag a figure? I want a Mukuro as figure!!!

just looking at that makes me want to cry out of fear

i love art like this

If kirigiri shows up alive next episode this will be the title and they will only show it at the end of the episode.

Don't worry, after playing with Komaru for a bit I'm sure the WoH got better.

Hopeman is beautiful and I love him.

I don't know what goes on in their minds. Many anons were very much convinced that Mikan was his real life waifu. Or at least Izuru's. Glad they got btfo on both fronts.

Forgive me, brother! I was cooking dinner and just got back to my PC.

Have this Juzo as an apology!

You got a good laugh out of me brother, thanks!

That's gonna be the finale

Considering Nagisa has to call them up, it's pretty clear they're in hiding because just about anyone who's actually fighting in the city would kill them on sight.

I'm surprised he got one, too. This whole time Kodaka knew. He would make fujos love him, if no one else did.

Nah this is gonna play and you know it
vimeo.com/177846835
were going to have a picture epilogue to mirror the despair arc ed but with the surviving cast.

Probably because they thought mr. "boring" stuck his dick in her.

I dont know why people think Mikan had the Junko ovaries transplant. How the fuck does she do that surgery to herself?

Delta pls go

Oh I see, that's good to know

That doesn't mean she hasn't played with them.

so there's a new dangan ronpa anime coming out next year or something?

>Many anons were very much convinced that Mikan was his real life waifu

Not me. I mean that is a very stupid idea. Fanfic tier even. I prefer it if Hajime didn't have a romantic partner in Zetsubou hen.

Komaeda loves little girls.

Didnt the WOH turn over a new leaf? I thought that was the whole point of them selling monaca out and asking komaru to at least show mercy cause at one point she was a friend.

The moment he had a figure announced I knew he'd end up redeemed. You don't do that sort of thing for somebody who's just bad news like early Juzo was.

>fellow Juzoboys can cook

Awesome guys.

>The moment he had a figure announced
It was a prize figure.

>I knew he'd end up redeemed
He didnt get redeemed for shit.

Yeah but I guess they had to shoehorn the waifubait somehow

>first two figures released for DR3

The only problem with that is that if the 16 participant is watching, he should kmow that Kirigiri used the cure and she is faking, but still a good theory.

Marriage material.

>Kodaka: we want the Fujo market

What is the purpose of that zipper?

>That Monaka
GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT GET HER PREGNANT

I am too drunk too participate in this thread.

So here I am.

i tried watching the dub of both arcs and from those first eps alone i heard gems like

>dear boy
>the big daddy high noon showdown
>gird yer loins
>aw hell yeah nailed it
>get yourself hyped little man
>shove it shutterbutt

Funi just doesn't give a shit huh

Easy access for Munakata's dick to Juzo's ass

I'd be disappointed
but you're probably right

that feeling when baby junko doesnt have red hair

Prize figures.

Backdoor access for Munakata. Too bad opening it would trigger his NG code.

MUKURO IS PONYTAIL AND VERYSHORT.

>we never got loli junko, shota Yasuke and loli Mukuro flashbacks

Despair arc was a mistake

Fujos stronk. And if twitter is anything to go by, Juzo's popularity has been explosive. People are watching Danganronpa 3 FOR him.

Where is Peko?

Young Mukuro is adorable.

he could be a final fantasy character

Holding the videocam.

> Tfw Hagakure is immune to death.
> Outlived all these top-tier waifus, including fucking Kirigiri.

Fucking why? I swear, he's actually genre savvy and acts like a total 'tard to minimize his own screentime, while still being around enough to justify not killing him for no particular reason.

Where is Komaeda?

It's just to highlight the important part of that scene to the viewer.

Single "tail" to double, brother. Makes it easier/more comfortable to perform certain actions like sitting!

I find it to be pretty enjoyable! I have a certain "need" to be healthy, so I avoid eating junk food at all costs!

I think she slipped it into her drink when they were eating so the 16th participant wouldnt catch it, its possible he/she didnt even pay attention to them at all and he just triggered her NG code knowing its past her time.

it almost feels like the staff is making DR3 FOR him too

a.pomf.cat/fmdwuy.webm

She won't even give you the effort of stabbing you with her knife, she knows how much you would enjoy that. She would only stab Junko-chan, user. Only Junko-chan, user.

You forgot DRINK IT IN MUKURO

Not exactly. They're on neutral terms with Komaru and Touko mostly because Komaru is very easy to forgive but ultimately they never had a change in heart, they lost in their battles and had the Monokuma Kids turn against them. Only one who turned a new leaf was Kotoko and even then that's only because she learned Monaca didn't give two shits about the WoH's plan. They still hate adults due to their poor upbringings but they also don't have the advantage anymore, it's about surviving now.

>Inb4 Chiaki and Kyoko are really dead
>Juzo is the one who comes back in the end

so junko was the super high school level annalist who became the super high school level fashionista because why?

He's right behind Hajime, were you not watching? But if they are going for accuracy, peko should be in the room there instead of just going for the hinanami pander.

>000
Hagakure is by far dr's best meme man

I feel like im the only one that genuinly adores that song, i dont know the guitar rift and ogata's vocals just work so well for me and it really gets me hyped for a hopeful end.

I mean keep in mind, all the danganronpa ending songs have been really poppy and upbeat
youtube.com/watch?v=z7DCPKm5w7k
youtube.com/watch?v=od_TxAyeluk

and i fucking love them,

Loil junko building her sandcastle woulda been kawaii as fuck

Then bring him back to life. Please.

Look, Nagito's and Monaca's son.

Mukuro is THICCER than that, her tights are pure muscle

Is there a summary for Ogata's radio show yet?

They really should've just went full Ghost Stories with this considering the dub quality is practically a gag on its own

because she could predict the trends of fashion and needed to hid her real talent

nope

that did not turn me on

what does izuru sound like in the dub?

Funnilly enough this would be the most insulting option cause juzo has by far the best send off to a DR character, seriously kishi seiji is a shit director but he has his moments as a director and that sure as shit was one. If kirigiri's death was anywhere near that good i wouldnt want it retconed either.

Such a beautiful GENUINE smile. That glimmer of hope in her eyes will pay off in the end.

It was not a serious question. Komaeda should be in the second shot as well, not just the first one, so the scene is specifically intended for the viewer. Peko should be there, sure, but she's not relevant for the plot point that they want to push for Kibou-hen, so she's not there, the same reason why Komaeda isn't there after the first shot.

i only watched the first episodes of both arcs, but i'm going to keep watching while compiling a list of everything horribly right with them

She doesn't act out much because she exists on for the purpose of forwarding Junko's ideals. She believes everything about her being is secondary to be the physical hands of Junko. She is beyond your affection, unless it's a part of her sisters's objective at the end of the day.

You do not matter unless she says so.

Born ready, War ready.

>but she's not relevant for the plot point that they want to push for Kibou-hen
Muh waifu?

Apparently Mitarai's playing a large part in the next Future EP and a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive.

yea i could see how being an analyst would help you in the fashion world but why did she hide her real talent?

Oh well sorry i spoiled that one

Please no, I can see this happening

Artists never draw her as muscular as she actually is.

Dont worry user, i love that ogata goodness too.
>mfw i realize V3 might be the first DR without any ogata acting or songs,

What went wrong?

Chiaki is literally his SHSL Hope.

>a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive.
W-Why are these people doing this to me? I cant wait for this week to be over. Shit.

>I dissed his waifus.
The dub writers clearly got the full script and know the ending is full retard and decided to just fuck around with the dub.

Im gunna miss them all, alive or dead.
>except obvious

Please stay dead Kirigiri, i don't want to delete my Kirifolder

Yep. AI Chiaki's introduction is his way of comparing hope and despair inside the simulation, so the focus is on the two of them alone. His role in Kibou-hen will likely be related to the answer he got to his question through her.

That doesnt mean shit because she doesnt have luck. She's just that girl who stupidly convinced her friends into a death trap with no prep.

for her despair plans

>not being excited for the HOPES
What's wrong with you? How can you post Hopeman and not be fucking hyped over all the HOPE that's flowing within these threads?

>Apparently Mitarai's playing a large part in the next Future EP
i imagine he is integral to the finale since tengan seemed to genuinly like him, i imagine his big moment to shine will be when he goes against whatever order the 16th participant and tengan wanted him to do,

>and a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive.

Well...at least they took the vague route instead of just outright lying as ogata did multiple times. I'm really trying to not get my hopes up and frankly im failing cause i smiled reading this, but this is also just PR talk and you cant really gain much from it usually.

calling this
>time for ending
>TRUE HOPE
>kirigiri is alive
>hajizuru has ai nanami/nanami survived
>chisa is alive somehow and cured
>everyone gets a waifu
>juzo completely ignored

What is the relation of your kirifolder and the status of Kirigiri? Why can one only exist when the other does not?

I hope this makes a proper addition to your folder.

Doesn't change that she's his SHSL Hope.

They wouldnt. No. They cant go that far. It'd be too happy

>a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive

i'd rather she'd be in a female body

Oh don't worry about that. The cringey clips were what made me want to watch them in the first place. I'm particularly looking forward too "kamukura kamukura yass queeeen" and basically everything Ryouta says in that awful voice they gave him.

>and a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive
Source?

MFW when hinata yells Sore wa Chigau yo at chiaki in hope 1. I dont know what the fuck the context will be, but you know hes going to and its going to be amazing.

How ya feeling everybody, hope you had a nice day.

Not sure as to who you are directing these posts against but at least this
confirms she was having doubts before being murdered

oh, his.

More like his SHSL waiffu. That's like hope with tits.

Keep in mind this is just hearsay from another Cred Forums user who might just be fucking with us but the two are mentioned
youtube.com/watch?v=131s0LaxIhM&app=desktop
14:21

I liked Kizakura

I remember Ryouko saying she was surprised at how much strength Mukuro has though. Maybe she's like Hajime in that she doesn't look buff despite her assets.

Honestly, given the modus operandi of the antagonist, Liquid Komaeda feels the most likely antagonist for the finale. Shoehorns Junko in, gets 'dem fujobucks, and more.

I bet Junko would be (pleasantly) disgusted about finding herself in Komaeda's body.

oh ok

fuck yeah

>Sore wa Chigau yo
>yo

You say that as if Naegi-kun wasn't Kirigiri's SHSL waifu.

ogata's talk show

im in the same boat as him actually but for the opposite reason most likley. I'm a fucking degenerate but i cant fap to dead character due to some autism of mine or some shit always thinking of their deaths, and kirigiri frankly has too much good shit to trash.

The thing is, I don't see how Juzo and Chisa could both survive. If one is coming back, it's going to be Chisa, unless they go for a gay ending.
I know weeks ago I said Kodaka would never make Juzo gay but I can confidently say today that he won't make Munakata gay, r-right. One hundred percent positive.

Fujos wouldn't be very happy about Junkomaeda

I didnt say she wasnt.

I'm not really fond of asspulls

>Hajizuru also decided to ignore the HOPE v DESPAIR debacle
>Spends his days as a NEET wasting away on image boards
>They decide to see the page and find out what happened to DRchan after the apocalypse
>The creepy Asahina threads discussing her... "proportions" still exist even after the apocalypse. Except they are even lewder now
>Despairfags shitposting about Naegi
>Weedman and Raiden are living memes
>Waifufags wars exist pretty much in the same way
This is the Despair Junko wanted to attain through memes

Geez, dr3 sure had a lot of Fujo pandering didn't it?

Will DRV3 follow the opposite and have /u/ pandering

>im in the same boat as him actually but for the opposite reason most likley. I'm a fucking degenerate but i cant fap to dead character due to some autism of mine or some shit always thinking of their deaths, and kirigiri frankly has too much good shit to trash.
Are you me?

I also dont know what this is but I cant fap to Run from ToLoveRu because she sort of used to be a trap in a way.

I'm conflicted with munakata, i want him to survive cause much like juzo im actually rather pleased by his character arc and just felt bad for him in the end, he was an ass but lets be honest tengan was the real bastard here. I want him to survive now but i also kind of hope he dies protecting naegi/kirigiri and we get a nice little metaphorical scene of him juzo and chisa reunited one last time in death.

what is going on in that picture?

Juzo had a heroic as fuck way to exit.
If anything, his death won't be tainted by cheap asspulls from lack of balls.

youtu.be/ICBbJf_kNFg

Kirigiri surviving wouldn't be asspull though

>have /u/ pandering
Nope. Look at the cast. All the guys except the midget are good looking.

Ah, user, but I'm saying Juzo stays dead
And no one mentions him again

He was based

I've cool with /u/ pandering. I mean, AE was already basically that: the game.

It's only missing Ishimaru for the trifecta of gay fujobucks.

We are autistic degenerates in arms my friend. Yeah i dont know what it is that causes it but its always a mood killer.

Jin and Kizakura were total bros and deserved better.

Despair Chisa still retained her moral code in a warped way. She still loved Munakata the most hence why she wanted to plunge him into the deepest despair. Her feelings for protection carried over to her despair-ridden students (who are all killers and spread despair). Which is why she's part of the FF killing game's beginnings.

Also I've been wondering since the first episode why they panned to her eyes when they wondered about Makoto's reason to save the RoDs, then Chisa herself asking the same thing to Makoto. I firmly believe despair Chisa was a bit puzzled by Makoto's actions. He saw they're despaired yet he accepts them still. Maybe it planted a seed of HOPE. If you can turn someone into despair the reverse should be possible.

I'm directing these posts toward you, and you and you and you and you especially.

I could see these lines as a kind of fanservice, and that it doesn't give insight the status of those who are despair. What I mean is that these lines of self-reflection aren't the same kinds of thoughts that go through those of whom suffer from Junko's influence of despair.

Just disregard what is canon and go by what your heart feels, user. Do what you feel to be right at the time and do not regret it.

Eh, I'm not saying it won't have that either but the fact that you are playing as a girl well...

What's his endgame?

what inspired this artist to draw juzo eating ramen?

Is this a fandub or the actual one, cause honestly hinata/izuru sounds pretty good here

>Mitarai's playing a large part in the next Future EP
Are you ready for him to finally do something?

That and he literally did nothing against Junko.

I got that from your post. I was just thinking about how if we did get an ending where all the waifus came back to life, I think Juzo really would stay dead because what would they do with him?

Yeah Juzo probably won't be mentioned again.

Shitposting and "AHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO" if he's write. Complaints about Kodaka being a hack and asspulls if he's wrong.

To be annoying, hes not in this thread right now at least.

Anybody know how that DR3 collage is coming out?

In it's island mode version sure but Hajime was pretty gay there too.

please disable autocorrect

Does there really need to be a reason? I'm sad we'll never see him doing normal things.

fandub

>and a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive.

please god

Fucking yes. Come on Mitarai, Naegi managed to redeem himself in 20 minutes. You can do it too.

I don't know, user, but I appreciate the strange things artists do.

M-me? Oh user, I didn't know you thought this way about me, I don't know what to say

Post danganronpa art of characters that could be used for profile pictures

I need to change it

Better be good.
Sitting on your ass not telling people how the enemy recruits people is a pretty serious problem

SAY IT LOUD! SAY IT PROUD!
NAGITO KOMAEDA DID NOTHING WRONG!

HOPE
O
P
E

If there's more fujo pandering, the girls will have no other option than to get together seeing as how all the boys are taken.

If it's an otome game, then girls will again have to get together because all the boys are chasing Kaede.

What characters do you like, user?

So what do our Japanese equivalents actually think of DR3?

>Is it my time to shine senpai?

Any special characters in mind, brother?

Any could work

I'll feel confllicted, that's a given

Not him but that's unlikely

FTE reveal important details about each character, so those lines wouldn't be there if the reason was only fanservice, they're there to represent the fact that Mukuro was having doubts regarding Junko and her plan

It obviously wasn't enough for a full blown rebellion but it was a start

Hope my bros, HOPE

HOPE
O
P
E

Since the main character is a girl there's definitely gonna be otome/fujo pandering, but since the majority of fans are probably still male expect yuri.

I'm calling a romantic trifecta ala Hinata-Nanami-Komaeda with a main boy love interest and a main girl.

one of them will die

I don't like this at all

What I have the most, obviously, is Juzoart. I hope you find them to be good enough!

I would fuck the /u/ out of FemJuzo.

I would that juzo

He did many things wrong.
Not shooting Junko on the spot, for example.
Not telling his classmates of the maniac who shot him without hesitation is something else too. That might have convinced the musician, the cook, the photographer, the princess, the dancer and the mechanic not to go head first into danger. Might have convinced them to sit this one out and call the authorities.
Might have even convinced the Yakuza to call for some muscle or to leave the swordswoman who was injured behind.

I thought it was an asspull originally but if she really was trying to full the 16th participant and the viewer as a extension i think its kind of clever, ill be ok forgiving it as long as they do these 2 things:
-naegi and her actually get a conclusion to the romantic overtones to their relationship, this is the end of thee characters so fucking cut the ambiguity.
-she still has some form of deformity, a bit of a damaged face and a limp or something.

I don't see the relation between fujo pandering and girls forced to be together. They also can get with characters who aren't on screen, it's not like the known characters are the only males in this world. And it wouldn't be the first time we hear about a boyfriend we'll never see.

>the majority of fans are probably still male
A very slim majority. Negligible, even.

Literally Persona

>Waifu is already tanned
>FemJuzo
Like it was meant to be

Outside of them straight-up fucking what more could they possibly do to make it canon?

I think it was a deliberate choice because he's all about 'muh nakama' but they completely let him down, inverting Narukami

It could be interesting.

To be honest, neither do I, brother.

Who's going to assume that a ditzy gyaru fashionista is secretly a genius mastermind bent on plunging the world into despair?

Well, I suppose this seems to be the only time I've gotten through and actually gotten your attention for once, user.

Time enough, I would say. I've been trying and trying for your heart for, well, quite a while now.

Maybe you can reciprocate these thoughts that I've had about you for so long, I mean, it would only be taking responsibility for how you've made me think about you for this time.

I'm genuinely interested in seeing some examples of this from you or another kind user, user. I really do look forward to seeing more information about this subject to deepen my understanding on this. To be honest, I didn't play the first game -- the second only.

There are two things on their that aren't girls

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A confession/kissu. Its always been obvious they liked each other but thats never satisfying to the viewer until you actually see them spit it out to eachother. All that talk about how kirigiri should be more honest with her feelings felt like its kind of been building to a confession if she hypothetically is still alive.

Would regular Juzo still like female Munakata?

I'm just going to wait and expect nothing

Is that a fucking... Rule of Rose reference?

I feel like Chisa would work better being Rise here.

At this moment i would like to remind you all, kodaka says he hates when stories kill off a character who survives a previous entry.

>probably still male expect yuri.
What? Yuri doesnt pander to males/

It's weird how they have the same face as their normal version.

I like it.

How would a killing game with the 16 DR1/DR2 girls go?

I wonder if that one user ended up fapping to my genderswapped Munakata and Yukizome post. I hope they did. I hope they imagined Lady Munakata pulling on Guy Yukizome's ponytail and sitting on his face.

100% lesbian sex

Yuri is a female thing and even then, Kodaka just does the fujo between guys thing because it's easier and better to write.

Girl on girl is NOT ok

I want FemJuzo to pin me down.

Yes. Above all, he's Munakatasexual.

Kodaka also hates his fanbase, like all creators

Why not?

All the other NG deaths but Kirigiri have had their legs covered. We still do not know if the NG codes cause the leg to become discolored or not.

What about Nanami's case where they killed off a different iteration of her character?

I was thinking why I didn't like this then I realized femJuzo being in yuri with femMunakata wouldn't be surprising or interesting at all

>FemJuzo is part of the Big Brown Tits family tree.

I wonder if she would have survived DR3 as part of the big brown tits clan.

>only way out is to make another girl cum and not get caught
There's gotta be a doujin of this somewhere.

Chiaki's dead as fuck.

Izuru wrote the Chiaki AI just to watch her die again.

>All the other NG deaths but Kirigiri have had their legs covered.
Proof?

They're just bros user!!!

Was debating whether to circle chiaki AI but i figured it thought its a girl, we all think (mostly) shes a girl so meh a girl

Considering it doesn't even spread through the whole face, I don't think so.

So what was the deal with Kirigiri's eye not being red in the despair video? Mondo was literally a pile of butter so there's no reason for any liberties to be taken.

>Aoi
>Taller than Yuuta

How ya feeling everybody, HOPE you had a nice day. Sometimes I feel all alone, sometimes I can't get away. I feel my life is in danger every night when I pray. So can you do me a favor and smile for me.

She didn't survive DR2.

New V3 brown doesn't have big tits at all
I bet she dies

Everything's going to be alright.

If I remember correctly, the most popular yuri ship is still Aoi/Sakura even though she has an off-screen (later cameo) boyfriend. As long as they don't have any meaningful interactions with the boys, yurifags won't care and fujos will probably ship them with each other to prevent them from ruining their pairings.

That really only saves Kirigiri.
Which is sorta boring, because everyone entered the ride knowing Chiaki was going to die or at least have some real shit happen to her in some capacity considering how this was the first we heard of her being a real person.
Kirigiri however was always assumed safe because of DR1 armor. She died unceremoniously, but her death had weight because it was directly linked to Naegi living. His whole moment in DR3 was directly linked to it too.
Having her survive is the safest and lamest route he could take.

Why would the artist include Gozu?

Yeah, between this and Kodaka claiming that DR3 is for the fans makes me wonder why he would do such a brazen move like kill off one of not only a DR1 survivor, but one of his most well-known characters with a full-fledged spinoff series.

Y-you mean it, y-you always been like a big brother to me

Probably, he is already:
>Sporty
>Stupid
>Brown
Making him a woman with big tits would leave only the gluttonous attribute missing.

>Kirigiri however was always assumed safe because of DR1 armor
Are you kidding me? From the start people were saying that Kirigiri would die on the fact that she's the detective in a Mafia game.

Everybody get a little bit crazy.

Everybody get a little bit lonely.

Right place at the wrong time.
Got lost in my own mind.

here's a (you)

He has big tits

I know but what about my question?

I'll only say it if Seiko's Cure W saves someone, to justify everything those three went through.

>FemJuzo trying to be a threatening hard-ass
>Has Naegi pinned against a wall
>Suddenly her nose starts twitching as she catches a whiff of something
>It's her favourite food
>Her stomach rumbles, her mouth waters and she tries to maintain her intimidating nature as she excuses herself to go get it

Asahina had donuts and Akane had meat. I wonder what FemJuzo's signature food would be.

I wonder what a session with her would be like. Or working under her in the FF.

It's sort of cheap how if she stays dead, Kirigiri will likely be the only DR1 survivor to die. Sure, you're gonna go and kill the heroine of the first game, but then just leave the rest of them with bullshit plot armor? You either make all of the characters at risk or none of them, being picky about it is just shitty writing.

I see, you'd well to play the first game. If only for the FTEs for each DR1 character

She was pretty much doomed by canon from the start so it wasn't an outrage to fans when she did in fact die.

FemJuzo would only eat FemMunakata pussy

Not that I remember. For every "Kirigiri is going to die" there was a "Kirigiri isn't going to die", which only got worse after both fake-outs. Plus, Kodaka even said that the game this time around wasn't trial-based because he felt pitting them against each other again would be cruel.
If she does survive that makes the third fake-out of a DR1 character in Future. While the newly introduced characters mostly dropped like flies.
Some of them got to shine a little at least, so I don't mind as much.

V3 browntits totally is a trap.

She doesn't have cleavage.

> the third fake-out

The strawberry seed only shows it's face three times.

Not him but it was unfair as fuck to introduce Chiaki as a real character just to kill her off in a torture gauntlet as a sacrificial lamb. I'd be fine if she was saved. It's kind of ridiculous Nanami and Kirigiri were both packaged in that question on the radio show so maybe it's a case of both or nothing.

the point is this saves kirigiri, and her and chiaki are kind of a buy 1 get 1 free in this case, aka kirigiri being safe means chiaki will survive especially if the producers lumped them together.

Bandai's whole character was based around being a cryptic faggot so fans could argue over what he was saying having any merit, right?

I'm temped, but only if it wasn't for the existence of a pocketbook.

I'm very pleased with tengan being the mastermind but i miss being able to post this.

which character could fill the slots for 13th leader ,16th participant and mastermind,without pulling a random character?

It's not supposed to. Do you not get it? You're supposed to turn into Monokuma.

Am I the only one here that has a thing for helpless women?

I understand and agree that killing only the heroine reeks of shock value, but I still feel it's preferrable to 3 fake-outs or pulling her back to life after her death actually left impact.
If it was up to me, she'd never have been killed to begin with, actually. I prefer outright giving them plot armor to pretending you weren't giving them plot armor.

Who would fuck who?

Judging by the fact that you get obsessive Mikanposting almost every thread, no, user, you are not the only person who wants to fuck Mikan.

Imagine Usami.

>13th leader ,16th participant and mastermind,
If you consider them all one character. Wouldnt Chiaki have said something about Chisa though? Though it does seem Tengan knew about Chisa being a RoD anyway.

I cant think of any other named character but Chiaki without them pulling a random.

This is the reason im convinced chiaki is the 16th participant, there isnt any MIA characters in future but her, shes the only one that was in despair that hasnt been given an exact location or fate. We saw her skewered but at this point in Dr3 its kind of foolish to take things at face value after best boy juzo walked off 2 fatal wounds plus a missing arm for 2 whole days.

hopeless>helpless

I do too, I really want to be there for them and nuture them, and pretty much become a pillar for them to get better
>No dick joke intended

I actually agree with this, i would of never done the fake out alltogether, that said maybe i would in this case cause even if she turns up alive i do think naegi in episode 10 is a highlight of the series, and i dont know theres something heartwarming imagining his reaction to finding out shes alive.

It is just so strange for me to digest that Bandai was as an irrelevant character as he is at face value, as he is like Hagakure. I suppose the author enjoys throwing these characters into each story to throw off the reader.

Hagakure for DR1
Sonia for SDR2
Bandai for S3

Maybe it's just his style and we should just enjoy it.

Here's my vote for the irrelevant character of V3.

Liquid Komaeda. I mean, even in SDR2, Komaeda was saying something ludicrous about her hand becoming one with him.

I think it's the most rational possibility when you realize that Junko has to be in the finale, we need a 16th participant that we're aware of, and his eternal wish to watch hope clash against hope.

Doesn't really work here though. You're always going to act a bit more outgoing when you have a protective layer in front of you, much like how less socially capable people have little to no issues whatsoever online. It's obvious that she created Usami, but in person she's probably considerably different.

>r 2 whole days.
sleep cycles, not days. He passed out plus the next cycle. But yeah what he did was bullshit on its own.

And turns into giga nigga might be the best sentence ever uttered.

That doesn't sound like a relationship, user. That sounds like a complex.

Did Togami's count as a fake-out if he comes back alive?
I mean, it's obvious he'd survive, but the pople in Future weren't so sure.
Depending on whether it counts or not, you might have confirmed Kirigiri's death
If there is anything I've learned with Kodaka is this:
>Never put all your chips into a position you find plausible
>It's going to be Junko in some capacity
Not really, he could be bundling them together precisely so people would think their fates are linked.

If Kirigiri (and Chiaki) are alive, their "deaths" still held their in universe purpose and shocking the audience. The rest is BD sales and leaving everything on a happy note.

The 13th branch leader doesn't matter (might show up in KK for a "here's how you really create a future" kill or something dumb like that), but other than that, I agree with both of you.

The mastermind does not need to be the 16th player, either. Tengan can do that very well.

Other than that, I agree with both of you.

more profile pictures for user

I want to be Mikan's rock. I want to be there for her when no one else can be, I want to be the one who she can rely on, no matter what, to come through for her every whim and need. I want to help push her toward her aspirations and support her when she doesn't believe in herself.

I don't know if this is what becoming a husbando truly means, but I'll take the mantle if that is what it takes to make her happier.

But that's only implying they can somehow choose to which veins, arteries or what ever the poison will spread through. I know it's Danganronpa but I'm still not sold.

To put it clearly: they can "stop" the poison from going to the right side of the face by calculating the right amount it's injected. But a dosage high enough to spread even to the legs, then I'm pretty sure the right side of the face would also be affected.

>as he is like Hagakure
Literally not a single on-screen prediction of Hagakures has ever been wrong.

Tengan knew Chisa was a Despair. So something is up with him. Either he knew from the beginning or someone tipped him off.

It can't be Komaeda because, for one, he's not that strong and for another, he's not able to become invisible.

>Junko has to be in the finale
What if it's her as a meme?

I prefer women who can stand up and fend for themselves.

I'd go more with Akane for DR2, actually.
Sonia had the same role as Asahina, she grounded the whole thing by being the cheery happy oddball who kept the whole thing from becoming too edgy.
Akane was the one stupid beyond comprehension who drew the short end of the development stick and was equivalent to air late game. Even losing Nidai barely drew any screentime from the main campaign into her.

Tengan is pretty clearly the mastermind, he just never intended to survive this as a means to is goal. The 16th participant seems to be his end goal to some degree and is likley the ultimate hope he left a dying message for.

Frankly i love this, tengan as the mastermind i think was the perfect pick for this series, he wasnt some super despair fag, he was actually entertaining long before his reveal, after his reveal pretty much all his scenes have new context, and he was actually good at baiting and manipulating people ie munakata and hinata. He didnt have that much screen time but as long as they dont fuck up his motives i think he'll be a great villain.

I love how danganronpa girl's tits look in dress shirts.

Fuck.

FUCK.

If it's supposed to turn you into Monokuma, you should have the entire half of your body turned, not just the face.

Incidentally, the transformation is also a reference to Distrusts' mascot.

>hurr

It's no wonder if he did figure it out. Whole class falls into despair except their teacher. Also for some reason she keeps finding lots of dead children.

>said "I agree with you" twice
Woah, I messed up the formatting there.

Agreed with that. Tengan being the mastermind seems good and I think if his motives are what I think they are, it'll be great.

Its strange, i have a thing for nearly all types on women in the dangan franchisee in one way or another, but one girl stands above the rest.
>Classy
>Charming
>Manipulative
>And a total bitch if you screw with her
Celes all the way

What role does Mitarai play in this though? The video the game was using wasnt new.

pic not related

>shilling for avatars
fuck you

A healthy diet of clams it is.

They are less useful than Akane's gut guesses, though.
His predictions in DR1 are one saying no one else will be assassinated, which turned out to be right but didn't help anyone with anything as Sakura still died. The other one comes true in an alternate ending.
Akane's gut actually helps Hinata in a class trial.

I too have a weird thing for ice queens and bitches.

There's something appealing about melting their coldness into love.

Read UDH.

Ugyaah.

Speaking of their roles in the games, though.
Akane doesn't have her own series to guess her way out of her problems.

This one has quite the /drg/ vibe

It really does. I'd rather post in a different thread.

We should get some spin off about the 13th branch and Donuts.
Something utterly silly, like a gag manga about Donuts delivering food to the most dangerous places on earth while also searching for possibly still existing Donut shops

What do you think his motives are? Cause i have some set up in my headcannon that i hope they go for.

basically tengan isnt actually a despair and genuinly wanted a hopeful future, but he was always so hellbent on that hopeful future he'd resort to some questionable things such as a the kamakura project. After a while he started to see corruption in the Future foundation and he organized this killing game as a means to cleanse the FF of all the undesirables, munakata and his crew whom are hell bent on destroying despair through any mans necessary, ruruka and izayoi who were planning to start a mutiny, naegi and his crew whom protected terrorists and the apologists for him such as gozu and scout. He wanted them all to die there with him and for the 16th participant that he made to be the ultimate hope would carry on the origination in the event that he dies. This is why hes surprised that mitarai is there cause he didnt consider him one of the FF members that needed to be purged but it was too late by the time he arrived.

My guess is tengan never intended mitarai to be there, and while tengan was using mitarai for his own goals he genuinly did want him to continue on as a FF leader after all this.

her tits are not that big.

if they were she'd be much better. She doesn't pull off the slender build as well as some other girls, still fine as hell though, no doubt.

I've always stared at the tits, but you are right about what that look is trying to convey

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-zJYbRuCOGxSkhmTm5HVXljR0E/view

am i a good memester yet

I'm pretty sure he wanted people like Gozu to live though. He groaned at the news of his death.

No bitch you deserve death like the cheating ass hoe your stanky pussy has to speak for you.

Fuck out of here nasty ass ho

>Asahina was the one who caught Teruteru by distracting him with her tanktop+shorts combo
>We get a final duel where Asahina is trying to fight Teruteru as he says innuendos to her making her blush and freeze in place

It's not the only one, but one of my thoughts for what it could be is that it's copying Junko, but not her exactly, just taking inspiration from her methods in order to try and overcome her meme. In this case, it's related to Izuru 2.0. They're the key part of the plan, this was all in order for them to learn and grow from the Final Killing Game, just as Izuru 1.0 did from the First.

If I really wanted to get wacky, I'd suggest some Code Geass-like thing where Izuru will be set up as the scapegoat once again in order to try and focus all anger on them and purge despair once and for all with one singular death. But that tangent doesn't seem right to me at all.

>A silly gag novel/manga starring Asahina and some 13th Branch OCs as they work to catch Teruteru

Throw in an increasingly annoyed Togami and I'm game.

This is possible but then again tengan has proven himself in the past to be a pretty manipulative old bastard, i think him in episode 5 was one of the only times we truly saw his personality

Why stop at Togami? Have all of the rest of the DR1 cast receive messages and the like from her and become increasingly more worried/annoyed by her air-headedness.
Something like she tries to talk to them via video-conference after each successful mission with the intention of calming them down, but she always explains it terribly, so the story they receive always sounds absurd.

I think it's better to have character cameos from time to time and all of them serving as tsukkomi to Donut's antics. That way, you get to develop some more of the characters in DR3 who got nothing.
Like the 13th branch recognizes Donut's value for her physical ability, immortality, boundless energy, etc. But she is kind of a pain, so they always shove her off to do the missions that they don't want to do.
This way, we'd have Asahina annoying the crap out of candyslut, annoying Seiko but becoming something like her friend in the end, following the great gozu into whatever insane adventure he decides to go, avoiding all of Despair Chisa's traps without even realizing because of her immortality, etc.

>as they work to catch Teruteru
Imagine how hilarious it would be if Asahina just arrived at the city Teruteru was in by accident, attracted his attention with her "proportions" and ended up foiling his plans completely by accident.
Teruteru trying his best to kill her and failing at every turn until last minute he does a dirty joke and sees her freeze over and blush profusely, and from then on that becomes his main strategy.
Really, they are a fight waiting to happen

The major battle/conflict would be when Teruteru puts a box of poison donuts out in the middle of nowhere for Asahina in what's blatantly a trap.

Her 13th Branch OC Tsukkomi would be desperately trying to convince her of what an obvious trap the donuts are while she has a super intense and dramatic internal conflict the likes of which the franchise has never seen before.

>OC warning Asahina not to open the damn donut box, since it even has a skull and cross bones crudely crossed out with a permanent marker
>Asahina makes Naegi's HOPE speech, except adapted for Donuts
>In the end, some madmax-looking motherfuckers steal the donuts thinking they are some really important shit because of her speech

At some point Teruteru and Asahina bond over being "the one nobody takes seriously" in their respective organisations.

I think Ibuki and Asahina could also bond over that.
Plus, Asahina loves going to karaoke despite being terrible at it, she could totally be the one to catch Ibuki too

Ibuki feels like she could be a serious threat with her despair concerts and brainwashing being a thing in Danganronpa's setting.

Plus, with Teruteru you get moe character dynamics

>Asahina's Love of Food vs Teruteru's Cooking Skills
>Asahina's Purity vs Teruteru's Lecherousness