Your Lie In April

Can you say you are even human if you didn't feel emotional watching this anime?

I was sobbing hysterically at the last episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bm8vZVFYyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your Lie In April
shitty drama

Who is April and where can i lay in her?

tfw your girlfriend passed away from cancer last year and this anime hurt more than it should've.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Just painfully mediocre

I couldn't even make it too the last episode because it was so boring

So does childhood friend win by default or something?

He got cucked by death , the ultimate cuckening.

KOUSEI ARIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cried from ep 12 until the end yes, I have issues

Dropped halfway bored me way too much, it did however have a nice OP.

Since I already know how it ends I'll probably never watch it.

OP was pretty fucking cozy, Goose house can do no wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=3bm8vZVFYyU

What the fuck was her problem?

Like was that supposed to stifle the supposed love of your life by not getting over your death? That shitty letter at the ending made no real sense.

Well I still have it on my backlog so I can't say it did until I finish it.

If she just told him like any normal fucking person when they first met "Hey I don't know if you remember me, but it's good to see you, we should catch up" or disclosed that she loves him instead of stringing him along for 20 episodes, it would make everyone overall happy.

No, they can say they are not easily manipulated and can see through cheap attempts at forcing a response from the viewer despite the logical absurdity of the situation.

I cried at the last episode, but I know I was being manipulated into it by the directing. I knew that deep down I really don't give a shit about 14 year olds and their nonsensical relationship drama.

Your waifu doesn't count as your girlfriend, user.

But terminally ill people don't think that way. Avoiding close attachments is normal.

Honestly, this is one of the few anime where I can truly say it was forced drama.

>Avoiding close attachments is normal.
Then she turns around and sends him that letter at the end.
Guess she is just a cunt.

Uh. SHE didn't send him that letter. It was her will

Bait.

the writing was inconsistent as fuck, there was that dumbass little loli pedobait who just jumped right in the middle of the show with no prior mention or purposes. the plot overall was just below mediocre and unrealistic, who the fuck comes up with that much of an elaborate plan to be close with her crush from 10 fucking years ago? the music wasnt memorable, nor were there any scenes that particularly struck me. the art is the only redeeming thing about this 2/10 show

I dropped this at episode 14, too much cheap drama for me.

The first episode was too fucking boring, and I usually give an anime more of a chance than that. I figured there was something to it later on because of how much I heard people go on about it, and I'd go back to it at some point. From this thread, it looks like I shouldn't bother.

Normies favourite forced drama anime, it was ok but the drama was forced af and the bitch death was flagged in the firsts episodes so idk what the people see in this anime.

Fuck off netflix scum.

I'm sure there's better bait like this out there.

This is why you fags can't enjoy anime.

I have to roll my eyes everytime they recite some melodramatic poem internally.

>Shit taste
>Using the English name
>Liking melodrama aimed at retards
If you like shit like this without the excuse of being a hormonal teenage girl, then it's time to kill yourself.

Oh please.
I truly tried to enjoy it but both Arima and Blondie were insufferable.
It was overly melodramatic but it also tried to be comedic at points, which fell flat because they werent funny.
Characters are all over the place and motivations are shit,
The only characters I liked were Emi, Watari and Aiza, because they didnt have much screentime therefore couldnt indulge in their drama.

Also, Kaori could have gotten laid if she told Arima that she broke up with Watari or maybe even invite him for coffee so she could tell him that she saw him once playing piano, she knows that Arima wont take the first step and since she didnt push him enough she ended up ded and without getting dick.

I like to imagine that Arima got one on one time with the corpse

muh PTSD

Cred Forums has a scat fetish, so when they shit on an anime you like just take it as a compliment.