Re Zero

>LN/WN fags hype up the last episode for several weeks

>it's a comfy bullshit ending

Can we officially tell LN/WNfags to fuck off from this board now? We got to a point where they're just straight bullshitting about everything every damn week.

They can't keep getting away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they didn't show real ending because it'd be a cliff hanger and there isn't going to be a s2

better start pulling out those LN's

Poor anime only fags.

The show was insanely popular, probably the best show this season. S2 is guaranteed.

Then why the fuck did you assume you knew what was gonna happen in the last episode?

Fuck you guys

>he's still in step one of grief
It's okay user, we're here for you.

>was insanely popular
Nice meme

> best show this season.

People thought they would try to make a lasting impression, but it was slowly becoming apparent that they weren't going to do it when they cut out Subaru falling in love with Rem. Without that emotional build up, it just wouldn't have worked the same.

How about you stop being a casual and read the source material?

what would you say is the best anime this season?

91 Days

Firstly i do not wish to learn a garbage language as such as japan when the only use i would use is to consume a medium that barely produces anyrhing worthwhile.

Secondly if i was to i certainly wouldn't be reading online draft tier shit which is subject to change in the official medium.

So i will now forget this entire series exists

Mob Psycho 100

Mob Psycho, 91 Days, Saiki

The ending was like the Golden Compass movie, they just showed the girl and the boy on the hot air balloon flying off into the sunset and stopped right before the next scene where the dad murders the fuck out of the boy as a sacrifice to open a portal to another universe for his quest to overthrow God

Y'all are smoking fucking crack. Re:zero, IN JAPAN, is at the top of the anime rankings.

I saw 91 Days, it's trying too hard to be a gangster noir. Mob Psycho 100 is trying too hard to be Tokyo Ghoul, and I've never seen Saiki but I'm sure it's some Kenshin clone. Re:zero is the most original anime to come out in a while. S2 is a no brainer for it.

>Mob Psycho 100 is trying too hard to be Tokyo Ghoul

> Re:zero is the most original anime to come out in a while

Do you know what original means?

Nice bait bro. Now go kys since youve got nothing in your life.

Mob Psycho or Diamond is Unbreakable if you can count that.

I have my mother to live for so no

who is this?

Even your mother doesn't want you around.

Ram with blue hair

You're a stupid fucking moron.

Waifubait: the character

My sides

Fuck you

MP100. Anything but Edge: Zero.

does anyone have a sort of long summary on the entire story? i care enough to read that but not the entirety of the LN/WN :)

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

That should be it.

>Re:zero, IN JAPAN, is at the top of the anime rankings.
>Implying the Japanese don't normally have shit taste
>Implying they don't normally flock to waifu shit

>Mob Psycho 100 is trying too hard to be Tokyo Ghoul
Holy shit senpai, are you real?

Fucking hell. I expected some a la Time Travel shenanigans show, but I got a motherfucking GAME OF THRONES' royal succession. Fuck you, Cred Forums.

Amanchu!

New Game, Art Club, and SnS S2 are all better.

Tripfags are always wrong thats common sense. So lurk like a mad dog faggot.

>Without that emotional build up, it just wouldn't have worked the same.
ep 18 is all what is needed for it to work.

also. I hate Ley design he looks like a fucking imp

Wait, what? Did the book end like that?

Ange Vierge

Yeah

Second and third books have way more murder, too

LN/WN can't let the dust settle, because without the "who's Rem" ending we can all agree that Rem is best waifu.

All this hate for Re:Zero, we need another stalkers point thread

>mob psycho 100 anything like tokyo ghoul.
>comparing a masterpiece from ONE to utter garbage that is tokyo ghoul.

I want you to take that badly thought out opinion, dust it up, turn it sideways, and shove it down your throat, choke on it, proceed to properly kill yourself. Accursed waste of space.

Rui is Best Girl

Still an autist though