JOJO

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Ys6R4VJn1c
youtu.be/sxIXym-9i2w
youtube.com/watch?v=_xFbRecjKQA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgozQpO13KxVym3fiitL86wOnAvP3qqqs
inquisitr.com/22016/russian-hairdresser-kidnaps-robber-rapes-him-for-three-days-p2s/
archiveofourown.org/works/8129938?view_adult=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for depression

Post Weather Report

raw me daddy

report this
/me unzips dick

>Two weeks left for Highway Star

I just love how every AU Johnny has that ''What the fuck is going on?'' during Ball Breaker.

I want to help JoJo girls gain some fluff to feel their fat butts!

Fuck off Bruno

tfw a friend of mine, who I've been trying to get into Jojo for months, only got interested after seeing Chase.

Literally generic shounen fan, goddamn it

If they move Quiet Life part 2 to the beginning of Highway Star, could they fit all of I Am an Alien + the first scene of Highway Star with Mikitaka's mom into one episode? Having a split between the end of Alien and the Mom scene seems like it would be awkward for airing

Lisa Lisa did nothing wrong

How big we talking? Like this big? Cuz if so I can get down senpai

Other fatfag here... Please stop, you make us look bad, well, worse.

*Lisa Lisa did nothing

why was there a little girl in like, 10 episodes of Stardust Crusaders?

It won't be moved idiot, it's half focused on Mikitaka. They'll just do the last two chapters at the beginning of Highway Star.

Not true

Only when I'm asleep or busy with other things

Because Araki wanted to replicate Poco and Smokey but realized it was fucking stupid

A lot of KWALITY in the last episode, probably the worst looking episode so far.

Jobbing isnt something

Gappy makes me happy

Editors thought it was cool to have an annoying kid tag along in shonen back in the 80s. They were wrong.

Weather report is here now

What did she accomplish outside of fucking nothing?
The little girl form early SDC served to the plot just as much as her

Almost every single Jojo Episode I watch twice back to back, then the next day watch it another 2-4 times on Youtube under various reaction channels.

RPS kid is the first time I haven't done that since Devo the Cursed. I trusted you Cred Forums. You said I was a faggot for hoping they would skip it. I'll never trust you again.

Speedwagon was cool tho

Are you kidding? Surface was far worse than RPS Kid in terms of how shit it looked.

>reaction channels

RPS Kid sucks in general

Joshuu makes ME happy

There are literally 3 pages dealing with Mikitaka, all three of which are him getting clipped by the arrow. I posted the question in a new thread because I wanted a non meme answer, fuck off retard

Are we talking about part 1? Did anyone in this reply chain say "boy, I sure do hate Speedwagon!" No? Then fuck off.

Not really honestly, it was an pretty ok looking episode
You want to talk about shitty looking ones then Surface,Quiet Life Part 1,RHCP Part 1 and most of Ratt

Gappy is unhappy.

I'm referring to SpeedWagon as the guy who tags along

Not him but why would it get moved? They'll just do the last two chapters at the beginning of HS. I don't see why it's such an enigma to you.

MakenshiCritiques was cool but apparently he got banned

We can only be patient about what they're going to do with this arc. I trust DavidPro with how they handled Quiet Life and Sheer Heart Attack, making probably one of the most hype months I've ever sat through to watch anime in my life

Cour 3's going to start off with a bang

>Mom says she wants to spend more time with me
>We end up watching JoJo together

And it's completely irrelevant.. We're talking about annoying kids who tag along, not fucking Speedwagon.

Youre gonna summon him. Be careful, user.

>reaction channels
>cool

How I wish my own family would be chill like that.

I checked his channel yesterday only to find all fucking traces of it wiped for copyright strikes. I mean he should have known what he was getting into. Just do what other reaction people do and host the video somewhere else with a link to it in the description.

Not him either but if you're able to not split up arcs while not changing stuff up too much, why not? Keep all the alien stuff confined to one episode.

You should do this to her user

>meme arrows
>an actual argument
He's the only person whose reactions didn't feel fake as hell. He's the one who cried when Shiggy died

Fuck off wrestling trope nigger

Fuck off jobin you rocknigger

Even with the small bits from KNL2 and HS1 it's over 6 chapters long, closer to 7. It'd have to be split anyway.

I've watched a few others just for curiosity. Everyone either has annoying voices, shows nothing about which part they're at, don't react at all, or are mentally deficient.

I've seen one person who actually thought Sheer Heart Attack was the stand of someone working for Kira, and another who thought the main villain of part 4 would be DIO again.

Are you saying that this is pretty ok

FLATTER
WIDER
THINNER

I REJECT YOUR LOW QUALITY, AND SUBSTITUE MY OWN

There are VERY few decent ones. Makenshi is actually pretty good since you can tell he's genuinely enjoying it and not doing it for memes or views, but his account was terminated. Anrikuzero and Lunarspiral are alright too. It's mostly just seeing other people's reactions to it for the first time, which is kind of autistic.

Jesus fuck he has the proportions of an ape

Not that user, but my mother watches Jojo with me after telling her about it.
She has some meh taste i.e. Jotaro is her favorite Jojo and her favorite supporting is Koichi. And the reference that got her excited the most was Kraft Work. It's fun to watch it with her though. She outright asks me every Friday for the new episodes now.
She even got some references that slipped by me like Captain Tennille (The jobber with Dark Blue Moon)

While the SHA thing is understandable for first timers, yeah most are fucking retarded. I don't remember who it is but when Shinobu was first revealed someone thought it was a timeskip and Hayato was Kira's kid.

Delet

No 51 year old woman has the right to look this good.

What about Lisa Lisa?

Mm, fantastic. My favorite is when people just go ahead and skip episodes. Like, holy fuck, I'm here for maybe a quick laugh at your stupidity, but you decided not to upload Rohan or Tamami? The fuck?

Other thing I hate is people repeating after characters. There's one retard who kept going 'THE WOORLD' in the same bland tone as OVA Dio every time.

She has magic breathing for that, plus I think Kaato is hotter honestly.

Anyone else expecting some weird Oedipal shit with Joubin? I don't know why but he strikes me as the sort.

Is it possible to train a guard falcon like Petshop?

>Josefumi had a hard on for Holly
>Josuke now has weird feelings for his mother
>battle of the motherfuckers

Train him in what way?

>ifunny.co

stop trying to force your shitty fetish into everything

I saved it from here, please don't hurt me.

It's not my fetish, it's fucking gross. Joubin just struck me as the kind of guy with unresolved mother issues.

you sound like a creepy chick, asshole.
I'd spoon-feed you Jojolion, but I'm trying to have faith that you know the real reason

MOOOOORE

>araki has been writing this comic (poorly) for almost 30 years
>I can't stick to the same story for more than 5k words

damn that's humbling

>Meh taste
Thats a weird way to spell godtier taste, gj user you have a great mom

Not wide enough

youtu.be/7Ys6R4VJn1c

Calm down user it's just memes.

Does anyone have the image of the new gang after Giorno becomes the boss?

>meme-based opinions

C'mon I've seen hidamari sketch art that's wider than this

Jojolion got quite a few tasty ass milfs, Holly, kaato ,mitsuba, yasuhos mom. I hope kak shows up in jjl at some point, I think he'd be happy

That was CubanDBZFan. People HATE that guy going off of the comments.

I don't think chicks have fantasies about fucking their sons, right? I mean of course it happens sometimes but there's way more mommy-fetish shit out there than there is son-fetish shit made by women for women.

The girl third from the right looks like Bruno if he was a girl.

I actually don't know that guy so maybe there's multiples
Jesus Christ

You are in charge of writing the next JoJo light novel.
What do you make it about ? At what part, if any at all, does it take place in ?

Shizuka Joestar Bizarre Adventures

I want a novel detailing Jotaro's years of dealing with other DIO loyalists before Stone Ocean.

What are you even trying to say
why cant you just fantasize about Yasuho getting drugged and raped in the back of a car by Japanese leather daddies like a normal person

Sloan the female Otaku is the best JoJo reactor.

I want a Hol Horse anthology of his adventures either during or after SDC

I know what you're looking for.

I'd like to go back in time and write Over Heaven myself so Nisio Isin never gets the chance to do it.

Opinions?

in the southern cone of south america there Jorge Joestar II will go on wacky shenanigans.

Yes she is.
youtu.be/sxIXym-9i2w

why did you put some names on top of them.

not really

Funny Valentine going from universe to universe avoiding death via Spin up until the point where Johnny dies. Valentine changes his identity and gets into the fruit importation business. He spends his days making big bucks off of rare fruit he finds in alternate dimensions, and whenever he starts to age, he just swaps his body with a younger version of himself so he can maintain his beauty. One day in the early 1900's, he finds a spiky fruit with strange powers and brings it back to SBRverse New Guinea. Something something Joubin and Funny Valentine tag team fight against the JoJolion crew.

>Yasuho later researches the Rokakaka, and finds that it originates on the island of New Guinea, where it was known to the natives as recently as the 1930s.

What are you hungry for jojofags? Let Tonio prepare your heart's desire

HEY GUYS DOES KIRA HAVE TWO STANDS WAS THERE A TIMESKIP IS THAT KIRA'S KID

WE... NEED.. TO GO FUUURTHER

oh fucking lord

Why's your face so smushed you italian fuck

cock

this is bad, you know its bad, but you are gonna post it anyway.
its time to hide.

Shizuka returns to Morioh and starts going to school with her brother Josuke as her mentor. She befriends Kira and Shinobu's daughter and the story becomes a road trip across Japan. The villain is her actual mother with the ability to record events and create clones and copies. The themes are about friendship, family and trust

Doesn't matter what I write, it'll sound fan fiction tier anyways

I doubt he had to deal with anybody, he probably lived a quiet life. He just avoided Jolyne since there was the chance that he COULD encounter an enemy stand.

I'm not that person you're replying to, stupid.

And that sounds terrible, poor Yasuho. Quit projecting.

Anime with best milfs attracts top taste moms just like stand users are attracted to each others.

>Ball Breaker

Post it

Polnareff and Jotaros arrow hunting adventures before Pol got btfo by Diavolo

Dame un respiro

Ddo yu remmbeer hwo maeny bennis hav yu lickled in yer life ?

>Jotaros ass
Woah

Well, Im talking to that faggot
And it's literally something that almost happened on page.

Cred Forums only allows 10000x10000

>"japones" instead of Japonés
>frnaces
where these scans even spellchecked?

It's okay, at least you'll know you tried.
Happiness always depends on your own mind.

Got it Bossu
Thanks anyway

Are you excited for when it's Joshuu's turn to be a jobber?

Dio...

They just grabbed the shitty english translation and translated it into spanish
The only plus it has its that the scan quality is much better

I like this parallel universe

and if sounds fanfiction tier might as well just write one with ilustrations from Hirohiko Araki

HEY Cred Forums HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK

I want to [M A R R Y] Hato!

*Emperor Crimson

disgusting
pls go and stay go

@147692521
its time to hide

the joestar ass
have you seen josuke's ass?

HEY GUYS SO WHY ARE PUCCHI AND WEATHER FORECAST BROTHERS IF ONE IS BLACK AND THE OTHER IS WHITE

stop posting

looks kinda like melone

Yeah I just wanna hang myself now

If Baby Face rapes its victims you think Hato will use her stand to sodomize someone?

it's a noir murder mystery starring SBR!Joseph Joestar as a private detective in New York. Things get weird when it begins to appear that the murderer was a stand with no apparent owner It's later revealed that the city itself is considered a living thing and The Corpse gave it a stand of its own with the power to warp space, creating mysterious paths through streets, parks and subways that make no sense from a spacial perspective

>he says as he responds
you're the cancer killing /jojo/

Just finished SO in Japanese. That last volume was so hard to read again

>Jolyne accepting Anasui's proposal
>Anasui sacrificing himself
>Jotaro saving Jolyne instead of ORAing Pucci
>Pucci's story coming full circle and WR finishing him off
>Emporio being the only one who remembers the old universe
>That last panel

Best end to any part hands down.

So this youtube.com/watch?v=_xFbRecjKQA
but city wide you say?

>/jojo/
famalam pls

so try to explain to me what Pucci's contribution to EoH is. I see Enya in the pre fonal boss clip and frankly there is no way in hell she would survive longer than him.

Did Dio absorb him like he absorbed Green Baby or something?

>passione
>not Luchesse
>part 5
>not goodfellas

SBR Joseph is Japanese though.

what spicy meme have I missed out on while I was gone
someone please explain

I drew dis.

r9 plz

>Hates Japan and the japanese
>His alternate universe self is half japanese
p o e t r y

An animeonly reaction guy who's a complete retard. He thought that Hayato was Kira's kid and there was a time skip.

yeah, basically

but he married a woman named Suzie Q. I figure he probably left Japan at some point before WWII

Kinda. DIO reveals to him he's one of the 36 souls he needs to complete his plan.
Later the Joestar group fight him at the Joestar mansion and after they beat him he impales himself on the statue so Joseph can't use HP on him.
And he's not even the real Pucci. He's from Heaven DIO's universe

>half
He'd be 3/4 or 1/4 depending on who George banged, considering George was half Japanese due to Johnny's yellow fever.

more practice and you'll do better

Going by his DOB in the family tree he'd have been like 14 when the war started.

and the other villains? I saw Valentine apparently tried to fight Dio and got slaughtered.

it pisses me off how the rest of this pic is so great but then there's fucking guigio and jotakak for no reason

Giorno visits Disney World and has a fabulous time during the events of Part 6

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgozQpO13KxVym3fiitL86wOnAvP3qqqs

thx sempai, I love Araki's style and also want to learn how to draw.

He can walk though.

Pretty sure it says that George II married a woman named Elizabeth

just kidding your art is garbage, post it to reddit faggot

>arrows that give stands are made from material from space
>Jesus' corpse grants stands in SBR
Jesus confirmed as SBR Mikitaka.

I've only read up to part 4 and was about to start part 5. Before that I have to ask, does anyone have a stand that functions like a white hole?

>white hole

Does such a thing even exist?

phrase that in a way stupid people can understand please

Valentine tried to kill DIO and got erased from existence
Diavolo worked for DIO so he could get another shot at Giorno. Once you beat him he just fucks off and isn't mentioned again.
Kosaku and Yoshikage work for DIO because he forced them to. They really just want to chill and kill Josuke. After you beat them they just leave and aren't mentioned again.
The Pillar Men don't work for DIO and just act like normal.
Part 1 Dio and Dino Diego are partnered up and argue a lot

looks decent.

Oh ok then I guess Joseph was 1/4 Japanese then.

thx duud. Naw r9 my doggo

hiz naem is tobz

I like your doggo. He is cute.

user why do you pretend to be me

thx I like husky's fur and want to learn how to rise doggos.

Am I on /an/?

To be fair there would really be zero reason for any of the villains except for the Dios or Pucci to be working for Heaven Ascension DIO

Especially Kira or the Pillar Men

[Spoiler]Arigato, Gyro

nice dog man

user, don't post dogs in /jojo/

Araki might see them

pls don't kill my doggo he is good.

lotsa spaghetti

That's fucking trash.

Thats a cute doggo
here have my cat

What is the ideal ending for part 8

That looks like a horse

>jojo on toonami in a few weeks

FINALLY, I get to watch this show!

I'm hyped boiz!

Josuke was actually Venom Kira all along and Kira and Josefumi are alive and well drinking cocktails in the Bahamas.

It goes back to the original universe and Joshu fucks Yasuho

Gappy knocks up Yasuho so hard with his double balls that Paisley Park also gets pregnant

Joshu de-canonizes the entire series.

>skinny Polnareff

Araki forgot how to draw the Stardust crusaders

Toyohiro did nothing wrong

iggy is still cute though id fuck her

In just one part

Would The Hand rank as one of the most powerful Stands if Okuyasu weren't such a (lovable) dope and could utilize it more effectively?

Wondering if the other Unitybro is here, how is the progress on the map? I need to practice my drifting mechanics on something.

>her
user I don't know how to tell you this...

its a male dog, also a dog

Depends on how fast it is.

>tfw in the Part 5 anime Jotaro looks at his old art style self and the difference is jarring as fuck

How long does it take Araki usually to transition from finishing one part to starting another one? I just want this joshu mess to be finished.

>Short range and relatively slow

Nah. It's has lots of potential, but there are so many bullshit stands that can just effortlessly kill you from a distance, especially in part 5/6 that I don't think it would be top tier

Here's a better question: you're in charge of the next part of main timeline JoJo: what overpowered time-bullshit stand do you give the boss, since Gold Experience Requiem already exists and has raised the bar for bullshit stands?

He could've just not been a dick and asked Josuke nicely to try to help him instead of trapping him in there

>Purple Haze, Grateful Dead and Green Day

Araki didn't give a fuck about balance in that Part

What actually is the purpose of Joshu's character.No one likes him.No one really hates him.He doesn't do anything.He's just there being a cunt.

To be the BroJo

That's why he's in Eyes of Heaven

>have chanx urls enabled
>half your post turns into a link
learn to fucking type a sentance, you're triggering my autism hard

Okuyasu was able to get to get the upper hand and stomp RHCP into the ground despite getting outsped and hit first. He can deal with speed when he's being smart. And long distances aren't a problem either.

None of those are even close to overpowered,even in comparison to other stands.

>Grateful Dead
>the range is the city Rome

That shit is busted

Okay.Ill go do that.

does anyone have one of those cute chibi comics starring rohan? i want good rohan profile pic material

Still Better Than That Faggot Who Types Like This

>Break hand and release deadly poison that would kill anyone without trying if you don't have bullshit healing powers like Giorno

>Rapidly age your enemies into dust as long as you don't have ice, something the gang found out by complete accident

>Green Day not OP as fuck

Naw man, half of Vento Aureo the gang lucked out when it came to beating any of those Stands. I just didn't want to list the obvious ones like Emperor Crimson or Gold Wind Requiem

Grateful Dead only has the range of a train.

Purple Haze is pretty serious mate. Random bird in the air got fucked by the poison iirc. You basically can't expose yourself to the atmosphere around him. Shit like that beat fucking MiH.

Rohan gets raped by a ghost

Then we have bohemian rhapsody, whose range is the entire planet, and apparently characters brought to life have the same abilities as their fictional counterparts.

I don't even remember how that stand worked specifically, but I still hold it as the most bullshit one in the series

Males can't be raped.

!!!! UNPOPULAR OPINIONS TIME !!!!
I liked the dubs for part 1 and 2 in the anime

stop posting this retarded picture in every thread

who gives a shit

In every three parts a JoJo dies
> Part 1 Johnaton at the beginning
>part 6 Jolyne at the end of the three parts
Since a new trilogy started and johnaton died at the beginning and Jolyne died at the end, that means
>Gappy's gonna die in the middle of the new trilogy

>Unpopular
They aren't bad. They just lacked some of the memes like Wryyy

What's wrong with a little Eva?

Triple 7s, yikes.

inquisitr.com/22016/russian-hairdresser-kidnaps-robber-rapes-him-for-three-days-p2s/

>unironic eva fan
>le no nose meme
underage

Looks like you fell right into my obvious trap

the various misadventures of Joseph Joestar taking place between Part 2 and 3. Gaining stand, meeting avdol, raising Holly, etc

Bohemian Rhapsody brings any fictional character to life and if you happen to stumble upon one you know you take their place in their story
Pretty fucking broken, Weather had to use his Devian Art skills to defeat it

Any anons ever had crippling depression at a certain character's death?
I felt like shit when Gyro and Foo died.

My mom also likes JoJo.
Her favorite JoJo is Jotaro (Josuke being slightly behind), her favorite Part is DiU, her favorite villain is DIO, and her favorite supporting is a three-way tie between Polnareff, Rohan, and Buccellati.
Her favorite Part used to be SDC until she read it and realized that it was really shit outside of a few fights.

According to her, Sheer Heart Attack has been coming on the radio a lot lately, and one radio station even mentioned that it's boosted in popularity ever since "some anime had a character named after the song".

MIH Pucci could probably kill Fugo before he broke a capsule. He's incredibly fast

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

This was true meme power and not a forced joke

>Part 3

Gyro, I told someone about your secret

He contributes more than nearly all other characters but this isn't saying much, Pucci sticks around for a few more scenes than the other villains but he doesn't really contribute that much, he's yet another guy working for DIO who has bigger importance than the others.
I do like the way he dies and he sort of plays the role of N'Doul in the game.

This is not entirely true. The Pucci in the game is the Pucci from the "main" universe. He says as much himself, that Heaven DIO came to him and introduced him to a grander idea of "heaven" than the idea he used to have and now he follows it.

Why weren't there any Zeppelis after the first two? Why'd it take until Gyro to have another?

A lot of elements from the first two Parts kind of seemed to fade away as time went on

Infinitely fast. He could beat the Flash.

somebody's upset

HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SUCKED AWAY TO HEAL THOSE WOUNDS?

>white hole
Like, an epicenter that pushes things away?

Jotaro didn't die until Part 6, and even then his death was retconned unlike Jolyne who was pretty much replaced by Irene

It's funny that Jonathan died at all. He's really the only JoJo to have such a tragic ending

because Araki forgot/didn't give a shit about them a Zeppeli should've been in part 5

bruno's mom's maiden name was zepelli you fucking idiot
this is your average speedreader

Do You Think That Narancia Will Be Voiced By A Woman? Maybe Some Tomfoolery To Fool Anime Only Audiences?

I like to think there are Zeppelis in Part 3, 4, 5 and 6. It's just that they probably don't use the ''Zeppeli'' surname anymore.

>I love Araki's style and also want to learn how to draw.
Use glamour gay magazines and ancient statues as references to understand The Immortal Master's technique.

How the fuck did speedreaders become such a meme?

Do people actually, actively rush through instead of enjoying the story as best as they possibly can?

I'm hoping against hope that the 90% of the budget for Janken boy was shifted to Highway Star

oh god pls

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe, a white hole returns it.

Whats so bad about eva?

What do you mean? It's barely about Joshu so do you mean the Part as a whole or what? If so it's usually immediate, back in the WSJ days he'd take like a week or two off max or just jump right into it. The gap between 6 and 7 was like half a year because Araki intended 7 to be a new series but wrote it expecting people to see it as a thematic continuation of JJBA. Obviously people were confused because he just reused the concept of Stands and recycled character names so it was basically the same shit in a new continuity. 7-8 didn't have a break IIRC since it was monthly.

Grandma watches JoJo. She's not big on reading subs but she stuck to it so far. What attracted her to it is that she tends to hate a lot of the anime art styles because of how "kiddie" everyone looks and this caught her eye. She's like halfway through Part 3, but Part 1 is actually her favorite Part and she likes Jonathan the most, but she thinks Jotaro is really cool too.

What Part has your favorite art style overall?
For me, it'd be Part 4. It's an excellent hybrid between Araki's old art and him trying out new stuff

Balance doesn't matter outside of video games as long as you write it convincingly.

He's literally not, Josuke and Joshu hate each other.

It's a meme to like it or hate it

But that shit defined pre-2010 Cred Forums

I think D4C -Love Train- can stand a chance agaisnt MiH Pucci.

JoJo is basically a video game

has anyone ever identified where Araki is in this pic?

I always thought it was in France. I'm blindly guessing in front of Rouen cathedral.

I speedread through most of SBR because I was "JoJo'd out"
I somehow missed the entire explanation of Love Train and was super confused when Tusk Act 4 opened up the wall

I reread it a couple months ago and now it's my favorite part.

He needs to let some accelaration happen first. If Fugo breaks a capsule before or the momment time starts accelerating the Pucci's dead if he doesn't back up. Granted the poison isn't oxygen or something summoned by a stand that controls the weather, it would get filetered out with time, so Pucci would still with any of the cunning he used to kill everyone but Emporio.

MiH is the most powerful stand though so just that Fugo could pose a problem in a 1 on 1 fight makes is credit to purple haze.

Why. Are. You. Talking. Like. This. Are. You. A. Fucking. Retard. You. Fucking. Idiot. I. Am. Gonna. Slap. You. You. Fucking. Whore.

If Atom heart father took a pic of the town couldn't he just fuck up everyone? What about the earth? If he got to space

Caesar and Joseph hated each other too.

What the fuck,I haven't even finished part 7 yet cunt

That's A Rude Thing To Say. Why Are You So Agitated By My Manner Of Speech? I Was Just Born This Way.

Yes, plenty of people just skim through the manga to get caught up for memes and shitposting. It's why so many people disliked 5 and 6, why so many people don't understand Pucci's motivation and goals etc. People get through 1-7 in like a week doing that, and they miss out on everything that makes the series so good.

It would've became very obvious who was going to die if the Zeppelis still hang around
We have "Zeppili" style characters but they arent called Zeppelis so you are surprised when they died

Honestly, I think it's the same reason why the main characters aren't consistenly called JoJo after Jonathan and Joseph: Araki moves on.

He just moves on. If he gets tired of a pattern in his story, he just ditches it so he won't limit himself. He didn't have to create a sidekick named Zeppeli after the first two, so he didn't.
It's not like he couldn't he just didn't.

The first two parts are kind of separate from the rest of the series because JoJo, from Parts 1-3, was kind of supposed to be a little trilogy Araki would make, but when he came up with Stands, he wanted to continue the series, hence why he changed things so much.

They had an actual rivalry and came to sort of respect one another. Joshu and Josuke haven't had anything like that so far, it's purely resentment.

Part 7

Eva fan here:
>generally sub-par battles and animation up until EoE
>the main characters are real and have a lot of depth but outside of Asuka (and even that's debatable) they're not actually enjoyable or fun to follow
>some people just don't enjoy all the angst and emotional trauma and the 26 eps of shinji not manning up one bit
>everyone's minds are likely tainted by people who still claim Eva to be TEH BEST ANIME EVAR A MASTERPIECE

but some people just hate things because it's the meme

Overall? Either Part 5 or Part 8.
Mid Part 4 is the best looking art in the series, but saying overall means that i'd also have to include Early Part 4 which is tied with Early Part 3 for the worst art in the whole series.
Part 5 and Part 8 look good no matter where you point though.

At least Jotaro looks kinda kiddish.

>takes a picture of earth facing japan via space telescope
>technically he's in it
>tears it in half
GG NO RE

what's worse? speedreaders, anime onlys, wikifags, chanfags, or the pompous asses who post in these threads all the time because they're none of those?

It's actually one of the least 'game-like' shonen battle series imo.

Why couldn't Johnny just hit him with Tusk again? Was he out of range the whole time?

Stardust Crusaders is literally structured as a RPG when you think about it

Doesn't really work with his goals. Kira likes Morioh.

>Part 1 is actually her favorite Part and she likes Jonathan the most
I like your grandma's taste.

My mother wants to start watching JoJo with me and we are waiting for out TV to be fixed. She saw the first minutes of Phantom Blood and she thought Dio was sympathetic until I kind of spoiled her on the whole thing (she asked me to). She also saw the first episode of Part 3 one time and thought the Stands were demons until I explained to her (she's really religious so she gets put off by these things).
Still, she really does want to watch it, and she helped me cosplay DIO at a con.

>Part 1 And 2 fighter genre
>Part 3: RPG
>Part 4 visual novel or episodic adventure
>Part 5 Beat em up or shoot em up
>Part 6 ???
>Part 7 western
>Part 8 point and click adventure

>Saying that short range matters on a Stand that can teleport shit

>Jotaro=Fighter
>Polnareff=Warrior
>Avdol=Mage
>Kakyoin=?
>Iggy=?
>Joseph=?

I know about structure like that but in terms of the actual writing and content it's pretty far removed from a lot of other shonen that do the game thing down to that level.

How are you dealing with that depression, user?

>Early Part 4
Holy shit don't remind me, Josuke was a shittier-looking Jotaro

He's fucking dapper as fuck though later on and in the anime. The anime really shines as being one handsome motherfucker

>speedreaders
explain

>those arms.

delaying my responsibilities and bullshitting my way through the consequences

People who skim over the manga just to get through it as fast as possible then complain when things don't make sense or it was poorly paced.

Talking to my friends. Playing video games. Listening to music. Shitposting here.

By shitposting, studying, and developing 7SU2.

Repeats time, kind of like Bites the Dust but less specific. And instead of reseting the day like a ground hog day make certain actions that happen repeat. Shit like make the enemy repeat attacks without even thinking about it or if an explosion was set off make it set off twice.

Why does Koichi look like a normal sized person shrunk down with ms paint?

tier list
>speedreaders that reread the parts they sped through
>speedreaders
>anime onlys
>pompous asses
>wikifags

not sure what chanfags are

>>>/imnot/

I have to agree. That's why I like it. Sure, it's basically a "monster of the week" series, but it's not
>This week's monster is a red dragon that shoots fire
or
>This week's a blue turtle that shoots water how unpredictable
it's
>This week's monster is anthropomorphic cat named after a queen song thats wearing fighting gloves and a kilt, oh and by the way it can turn anything into bombs and can shoot a tiny tank with a cat skull that heat seeks and has no weaknesses"

Gappy is unhappy

Kakyoin is pretty rogue-ish with his speed and projectiles

Let's be fab, instead

Tell me about gappy, why does he wear the [HAT]

>kaykoyin=Rogue
>Iggy=Tank
>Joseph= Mage/Fightier hybrid

Not really?

what the fuck did iggy tank

Kakyoin = Ranger
Iggy= mascout charcter
Joseph= Monk

I fixed him.

I know that's a joke and all, but provided the stand is one that synchronizes with the user, would a stand get pregnant if the user does? If so, would they give birth to the child's stand?

Araki's grasp of anatomy always weirds me out. It's not that he's a bad artist, but some of the things he draws just don't make sense, like Pucci's famous pose where his arm seems to be jointed in the completely wrong direction

I have to wonder if Araki has a contortionist's joints and doesn't even realize it's abnormal

honestly, just shit the fuck up

What's with the gloves?

people who only read this thread for jojo info

no
not at all
why would you even ask that
that's fucking stupid

The letting Polaneff live for as long as possible while they let Vanilla Ice give them a beating

Thanks for both those (You)s

No Stand user was ever pregnant, so we wouldn't know. I hope Yasuho gets to test that theory out. Paisley Park would look delightful swelling out like that

Araki is a pillar man at the end of the day so it makes sence

Gappy makes me happy

I don't believe that exists.

>Gappy fills Yasuho's womb with four balls worth of semen after a night of FUCKING
>she wants to cuddle, but he just rolls into the underside of the mattress and falls asleep
being yasuho is suffering

is this the jumpscare picture

The Fool would be great for tanking since it's literally made of sand and thus the damage isn't reflected on Iggy.

Do you think Iggy could get his stand wet to increase its defenses?

How many Josephs in this thread at this very moment?

Are we halfway through JoJolion or is Araki making over 150 chapters again?

Vanilla Ice rofl

it once was

>implying she wouldn't roll under with him
>implying they wouldn't just fuck under the mattress to begin with

I mean in an interview he said le liked to draw skin being peeled so maybe it's min reminiscing about his past

JoJolion never ends

JoJolion is ending in 2 chapters.

Without Lisa Lisa the Jojo bloodline would have ended at part 1

It won't be 150+ again unless he goes back to weekly which is unlikely. About the same as SBR or a bit less seems likely. SBR was 95.

That's kind of what most of the females in JoJo were good for

That's the only thing females are good for in general.

Laveerie's drawings of Tomoko make me so fucking hard
I wish she drew lewds.

you'd be surprised at the people who lurk and post on these threads

Until 6 at least.

congratulations /jojo/ general

you've created another tedious, unoriginal and unfunny 350+ post thread

Shut up and post Hermes, faggot.

So much for our "strong female character"

Hey, at least we didn't create Part 5

they t h i c c.

Thoughts on these? Worth buying?

Around Part 4 we start getting good female characters
With Mariah and I guess Lisa Lisa as exceptions, tho I loved Holly

>getting this mad over the best part

Did they ever state if they'd release anything past part 3?

It's nice having Araki's little notes on his thought process behind designing the characters

Holly is cute, but Mariah and Lisa Lisa are literal strong female memes that didn't really work out. But you're right about Part 4 being where females actually became relevant

Meant for

I haven't looked into emulation in eons. Is ASB on PC yet?

My friend has the first two and says they're pretty high quality. I was going to wait until SDC comes out, and then probably just get those ones.
If you liked the first two parts, then go ahead and get them.

>pregnant Paisley Park

yes please

Yes, PS3 emulation is huge right now.

Pretty sure the JoJonium volumes are more of a fanservicey test run. If they end up selling well they'll probably release beyond part 3

No amount of hipstering will change my mind. Entertaining as it was, it's still by far the weakest to me

Mariah is not that bad. She's a decent villain.

But Lisa Lisa is objectively a terrible female character and the textbook example of why most attempts at writing "strong female characters" backfire so badly. Even Erina was a better character than her.

Good thing Araki grew out of it and now his girls are some of the most interesting in the medium.

>textbook example of why most attempts at writing "strong female characters" backfire so badly

Aspiring story creator here, mind elaborating?

You know, just because someone doesn't agree with your opinions, it doesn't mean that they're a hipster.

Got any suggestions for particular emulators to use and where to find the necessary files for the game? I didn't have a PS3 when it came out and was heartbroken that I never got to play it, even if it wasn't the most polished fighter

So with Episode 26 of Season 3 we have now reached 100 Episodes of David Production's Adaptation of JoJo.

With that said what's your;

- Favorite Episode
- Least Favorite Episode
- Part you think they've adapted the best (so far)
- Part you're most excited to see adapted
- Overall thoughts on David's adaptation

Not him but we are told over and over just how good and powerful Lisa Lisa is and when we see her in action she gets defeated almost instantly

Did everyone forget how training and Ceasar was neccesary to oppose the Pillar Men at all? They would have gotten curb stomped and shed be left being the only one who could even deal a deadly blow.

Only girls more relevant than her outsode of JLL are probably Trish, Jolyne, Lucy, and Hot Pants.

Not him, in fact he replied to me, but Lisa Lisa is a character that suffers from an issue a lot of Battle Tendency has: She doesn't actually do anything

She's introduced as a mentor figure to Joseph and is shown as being a great Hamon Warrior having been raised by Straizo and yet she doesn't even actually train Joseph at any point and instead has some subordinates of hers do all the hard work. Her only kill in the entire part is a single jobber and the last thing she does is get wrecked by Kars and need to be saved by Joseph

In short: She was useless

What's the most complete collection of Jojo doujins? I saw a lot of them selling on the internet, many of them didn't even get scanned I think.

PS3 emulation won't happen for another 20 years at least, PS4 emulation will come first.

She really does not train them at all it's her henchmen who do all the job in training Caesar and Joseph

The meteor the arrow is crafted from comes from a planet populated by Stand-like beings that died millions of years ago.

Mikitaka is a survivor from said alien planet.

He is an alien.

>Favorite Episode
Rohan Kishibe's Adventure honestly. Seeing Kira animated for the first time got me hyped
>Least Favorite
Half of Stardust Crusaders
>Best adapted
Quiet Life and Sheer Heart Attack as two arcs back to back. Nothing was more hype than it
>Thoughts
Overall fantastic. Season 1 worked great together and Diamond is Unbreakable might be better than the manga if they don't fuck up cour 3. Stardust Crusaders is really the only weak point

>The planet was destroyed eons ago
>If one did the math with our concept of time, the day would've been September 21st

archiveofourown.org/works/8129938?view_adult=true

iirc we pretty much just see those two pose as sparring partners. I don't see them teaching lessons like the hell climb.

These are contradictory statements, friends. Please do not toy with my emotions.

This theory is pretty sound

Iirc the hell climb and breathing masks to help Joseph get better are all her tactics. She uses the two guys as sparring partners, yes.

Where is Tsurugi?

What the fuck, who put Ermes there?

I still dont fucking get why they made Mariah admittedly delicious brown in the anime

>Blono
>female
?

She doesn't do a whole lot in the hell climb either, she introduced it to them, gives Joseph that training mask and stops him from cheating
The rest of she's just staring at them doing nothing

Blono Bucciarati is a man

cuz she's egyptian

As far as I'm aware, there are some dudes trying some stuff, it's not fully playable, but it at least boots, or so I heard.

>Bucciarati's Gang

because she's supposed to be brown?

Epic

You remembered wrong. Loggins and the other guy train Joseph and Caesar specifically in stuff like underwater breathing, using hamon to walk on spikes, etc. Hell, the Hell Climb isn't really Lisa Lisa training them, just an initial test to see if they can even begin the actual training process.

In fact, she barely interacts with them at all, and when she does, it's just plot stuff. And then I guess we're supposed to care that she's Joseph's mother.

Part 3 has worse art than Part 2?

They made several of the manoir villains brown, which kinda makes sense since they seem to be from all around the middle east

um, fuck you???

Sure.

Lisa Lisa is a character who, by all regards, has a strong start. She is a mysterious Hamon user who is introduced to us in the old twist of "woman in man's clothes". She's the opposite of William in terms of personality despite being a mentor as well and the build-up to her mysteries is interesting (why does she have a mansion ? what is her name ? what are her abilities ?)

The thing is, nothing about Lisa Lisa ever feels truly genuine. Everything about her is a forced cliche. Every single moment with her where she does something, regardless of how minor it is, has the characters punctuate it with "ooh she's so strong despite being a WOMAN", "she's a WOMAN but she kicks ass". Lisa Lisa is entirely defined by her gender, and not her actual strength.

Notice how, in Part 6, there's not a single moment where the characters go "ooh Jolyne is strong despite being a woman", they just awe at her strength because she is strong. Lisa Lisa's gender is a gimmick.

And that brings in another point that has been stated repeteadly: she is useless. She doesn't train Joseph and Caesar, she has Messina and Loggins do it for her. She doesn't help Joseph beat any single character (in fact she's actively detrimental to his fight with Kars because he needs to save her at the end). She doesn't help anyone, really. You remove Lisa Lisa from the story and nothing changes. Even Suzie Q has a bigger role. I don't believe for a second the whole "she was supposed to be useful but sexist SJ editors stopped Araki" rumor because, really, Caesar was useless too. But Lisa Lisa is worse because her build-up amounts to nothing.

Her "strengh" is entirely superficial. Compare it to characters like Erina or Lucy who, despite not being fighters, are shown to have struggles they deal with and show strength that is admirable for the contexts they exist in, or characters like Jolyne who aren't walking cliches, to see what I mean.

To be fair, Bruno and Abbacchio are as hot as any girl in that list.

Early Part 3 looks god awful
Part 2 looks decent, but it had some really ugly looking characters from time to time

Brown loli>>>>regular loli
Brown [D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S] [A-S-S]>>>>>>Regular white ass.

They only start getting brown after the Egypt Arc.

Then you get Vanilla Ice's pasty whiteness, probably because he's indoors sucking Dio-sama's smegma off his vampiric testicles

Does anybody have the pic where both Jotaro and Star Platinum look like Young Joseph?

end your life race traitor

Anyone else think RPS Kid's voice was especially obnoxious? And yet, I still liked it for some reason.
>That whiny way he yells JANKEN

On a non-sequitur note, it makes me think of this comic. Whenever I read something the dog says, I hear it in RPS Kid's voice.

This is a really quality post. Good job, user.

Problem with Joseph was his ripple was so weak he even gets repelled by the weakest Pillar men. Those two lessons may seem insignifican't but they push Joseph to focus his Ripple energy correctly better, hell climb especially since it became a life and death situation.

He still relies alot on tricks yes, but know he can Pierce the skin of the big three. And there's no way he would have been able to escape that fall with Kars without the hell climb lesson.

He could be from Neptune for all you know

I was checking the manga and anime version of some minor villains in the wiki and some have slightly more brown/tanned looking skin compared to the manga where they look more brighter

he could also be a Spider from Mars

But didn't she kill that gay spike vampire

Forgot my thing

yeah, but wasn't she white in the original color release?

I'm actually Mikitaka's older bro.

He could've been removed from the story and nothing would have changed. Hell, Joseph could have beaten him in two seconds as well.

He's only there so Araki can have terrible mood whiplash from Caesar's supposedly emotional death to some goofy crossdressing vampire and to pad things out, along with giving Lisa Lisa one fight to win since he probably realized Caesar had won nothing.

The coloured manga isn't a great indicator since it's not done by Araki, but Araki doesn't do much skin shading in BW unless they're notably dark.

Yeah, a lot of minor villans actually are whiter in the colored manga, they gave them borwn/tanned skins in the anime
probrably because of that they seem to be from all over the midle east and Africa(mainly Egypt)

>implying you're not brainwashed into thinking that

I know but I guess it's a minor thing to point out and kinda caught my interest when reading the colored manga an seeing how some of the characters looked whiter from the anime

>implying I didn't teach Mikitaka how to brainwash a milf

>Joseph, the meme Joestar who's colorful personality often gets in the way of what he should logically be capable of doing and yet he goes the entire Part doing all the hard work while nearly everyone else jobs like scrubs. Comes second in the original timeline

>Giorno, the boring Mary Sue whose capable of doing everything and has the personality of bread barely ends up being the focus at all because everyone else jobs like scrubs to keep him in the limelight. Comes second-to-last in the original timeline

... Pottery?

why are people debating colors in jojo
there are no canon colors
have some blue DIO

Yeah, she helps kill Wired Beck, the vampire that exists as a joke. I forgot to mention that she is the one who negotiates over the Red Stone and makes Kars agree to have Joseph and Wham fight 1-on-1, which does actually count for something.

My point still stands.
But I'll say this only really applies to Lisa Lisa (and Trish to some extent): most of the other JoJo female characters range from okay to fucking amazing.

>implying the milf didn't brainwash you both

holy shit i was looking for D I O and then i realized he was in the background lmao

Some people really don't want black people in Jojo.

So does this mean Gappy is going to be a crappy mary sue?
Well he did gain a harem outta nowhere with no effort whatsoever and particular reason

Hey, don't get me wrong, I like delicious brown, and there really arent any black people in jojo to begin with. I was just trying to make pointless conversation

I guess Heaven Ascension DIO is older than we imagined

Well, some people are wrong.

Trish wasn't really as bad as Lisa Lisa. She was utterly useless for most of the part, but her character in the first place relates to the fact she has zero fighting experience and only has a Stand due to her father having one. She gets one fight to herself, but still isn't a major fighter like the rest of a bunch of gang members are. She's only 15 and not perfect like Giorno

Lisa Lisa is supposed to be a badass but comes off as useless. Trish at least got rid of one of the most dangerous Stands in the series

any black people that aren't based*

but pocoloco

Alright /jjg/, it's time, lets hear those stand ideas.

Eyes of Heaven is the worst thing to happen to JoJo as a series.

Jojo can make everyone cool equally.

For fuck's sake, THEY MADE NAZI DUDES BE CHILL IN THE STORY.

>implying Rohan didn't brainwash the milf to brainwash us so we brainwash the milf again

FUCK pocoloco

holy shit, everything on the left page is decently colored. Everything to the right that isn't death 13 and the gamer stand are attrocoius.

No, fuck you

She isn't really, but I consider her a dissapointment as well.
This is coming from someone who read Vento Aureo in French and considers all the characters (except obviously Fugo) to be great and well-developed: Trish is not great. She is the one who got the least-affected by the English scans because there's hardly anything to her in the first place.

someone give me their best essay on what the design and abilities of D4C represent about mr president

>Hierophant Green Requiem

>7777
WOAH

I'm trying to think of anything worse than EOH that has happened to JoJo besides Over Heaven and Jorge Joestar (and even then Jorge Joestar is fun to talk about) but I can't think of it.

Yeah it kind of was. It really wasted the opportunity to a full crossover between parts. It kind of upsets me that Heaven DIO was wasted on Eyes Of Heaven. Nothing of substance came out of it.

What's the cutest stand and why is it Tubular Bells?

I honestly think he was less obnoxious than Koichi

"there are no canon colors" is what is brought up every time but it doesn't actually invalidate people's feelings.

blue-haired koichi is still shit, even if gray and blonde haired-koichi aren't canon

>"The user is a black guy with sweet tattoos"
i love araki

Easily Tower of Gray

Valentine is a man who looks for opportunity and has a singular clear goal across every single iteration of himself, he's that dedicated. D4C gives him the ability to fulfill both aspects of his character.

The actual design doesn't mean jack. It's literally because Araki wanted to make it different than other antagonists' stands.

I went in not expecting anything out of her and not really being disappointed she was underdeveloped

Mostly because said disappointment was used for other things regarding the Part. Some minor like how she's the only actual girl in the whole Part compared to Part 4 which had a colorful cast of females. Others definitely not so minor but those relate directly to the very core of the story on why I didn't like it

Trish isn't a great character. She's just there. I'm sure her waifufags might increase a bit with the anime, but otherwise oh well

blue hair koichi is best koichi what

Who helped Gappy when he fought「Born This Way」?

Fuck off Joubin

Paisley park

My stand is like a gold Star Platinum, but it can use ripple energy and it has the powers of all the other Joestars. It's time stop lasts 2 days, and it can repair time and broken relationships.
It's stand cry is "JORARARARA!"

How about a stand that places markers on things and can then teleport to the marker? It's basically a copy of that one power from Naruto, but you gotta admit, it would fit right into Jojo and would make for some interesting fights.

>Place a marker on a knife
>Throw it at enemy
>Teleport straight at them

>Character seems defeated
>Oh, turns out they marked something early and now they can teleport to that to get out of a bad situation

>Villain is only weak to one thing
>Stand user marks the villain
>Teleports right to them while holding the thing

If Narancia was a girl, they could've had some interesting moments. I'm not talking anything fanservicey, i mean legit character interactions.

Ayy I was thinking of one today. It switches between forms based on it's circumstance. When it's in direct sunlight during the daytime,it's in 『Walkin' On Sunshine』(name subject to change) form,during the night and inside buildings It becomes 『Ultralight Beam』.In 『Walkin' On Sunshine』 form,it's a standard punch ghost with strength about equivalent to Crazy Diamond,speed a bit slower than Star Platinum,and a range of about 30 meters.The drawback is that whenever it exits the direct sunlight,it switches into the more compact Ultralight Beam』 mode. This form is much slower,much less durable,and not powerful at all. It's not a complete downgrade,though.This form gains the ability to absorb any form of light available to it in the area without sunlight,causing whatever area it moves through to become intensely dark,and fire it out as a laser beam.
Rate my autism /jojo/

What came out of it was a universe where all the protagonist deaths never happened and one where Jolyne had a dad to read her bedtime stories. It was basically the brightest JoJo timeline possible as everyone who people care for, lived.

It's called [All Eyez On Me]. It's power is to turn any fluid it hits into malt liquor.

Johnathan got to live, right? Right?! Pls.

Yeah,and it was fucking stupid.

One thing I noticed about Part 5 is that Giorno and Diavolo operate on a level outside the story and more into the grander themes of the part. Diavolo can be considered a good or bad 'villain' or Giorno a good or bad 'jojo', but it's really about what both mean to the thematic part of part 5 that's actually important.

So, it's up to Buccellati's gang and the minor villains to fill in the role of the fleshed out, tangible relateable characters. For the most part, they do, but then we have Trish, who's just heavy baggage in both the character and the symbolism department. Her mini arc of all the heroes is just bland. She doesn't really fill the role she's supposed to play, and she only really beats Notorious B.I.G. with others' help, still, and gets no more action.

I kind of wish we saw more interesting thematic stuff with her but we never did. At least she wasn't hard on the eyes.

>Touches a water bottle
>Stand User gets a lighter and rag
>Instant Moltov cocktail

>Touch an enemies open wound
>Their blood now turns into malt liquor
>Dies of alcohol poisoning

I could see it.

Most of the parts are stupid or full of stupid moments, so I thought EoH was fair play.

Go away. OC Stands belong on /tg/. Go start /sss/ if you're so desperate.

Wonder if characters like Wamuu and N'doul survived in it?

It's a fanservice game, user. It's not like it's canon. For all the Joestars' hard work defeating an invincible enemy like Heaven Ascension DIO, it's well-deserved

If anything that ending is far from the worst part of Eyes of Heaven

see

>that strength
>that speed
>that fucking range
Pretty shit.

Araki might have pulled something like this in 4, but stands ever since have become much more creative and outside the box except for stinkers like the Schott Keys. I know you're more autistic than that, user, don't disappoint me.

Please respond unitybro

No, they jobbed to the protagonists like normal. Caesar was shown fighting Kars, for ex.

I hope not.

Wamuu and N'doul were both awful men who deserved to die, latter especially.

You deserve one because of these digits.

>I wanted a silhouette unlike any previous boss, so I made its ears pointed. I designed it after the image of leather being stiched together, like on a baseball. I like how that stitching looks.

The idea of Araki specifically mentioning that he wanted D4C to look different than the Stands of the previous bosses in itself already represents what kind of character Valentine is. D4C is distinct indeed. It's head doesn't have any noticeable expressions like TW or KC or KQ. It looks a lot more like a robot.

D4C also looks like a rabbit and it's power exemplifies the "down the rabbit hole" expressions and how it allows Valentine to multiply himself.
It has a cross on it's chess to reference Valentine's goal (attaining the Holy Corpse), and several other crosses at several parts of it's body (even on it's crotch region) to reinforce the obsession Valentine has with religion (in fact Valentine himself is a character who incorporates several symbols like the flag and the napkin).

And, besides what said about how it's main power represents Valentine's character, the idea of Love Train, in and of itself, follows the constant theme of the series that the villains have supernatural luck and thus see themselves as invincible by literally giving Valentine the power to manipulate probability. It also reinforces the character's personal obsessions.

>For all the Joestars' hard work defeating an invincible enemy like Heaven Ascension DIO
You mean all of Jotaro's effort having to bear the weight of all that plot armor?Fuck off.Eyes of Heaven is offensively bad.I'm almost happy it failed miserabley on a financial level,even if that means no more JoJo games for a good few years.They didn't even use the good Heaven DIO design Araki came up with,they had to use a generic shonen "lol im stronger now" design.

I work at nights.
I'm busy af now and can't work in the game.
literally I'm working and reading your shitpost here anons.

Thanks for the response, I'll keep working on my end then.

new thread

That's kind of bullshit. Here's hoping Wamuu at least managed to be content with his death.

Wamuu wasn't that bad a guy. Sure, he ate humans, as was only natural for his kind, but he never went out of his way to be cruel or destructive to innocents, and in fact felt horrified when Kars wanted him to kill a kid. N'doul was a bit of an asshole but was probably just as redeemable as most of the part 4 villains, Jotaro said himself he could've been an ally if they'd met him before DIO did.

I agree with you that Eyes Of Heaven sucked and it was lazy but
>the good Heaven DIO design Araki came up with
That's not even logical, really. DIO's design for the Over Heaven cover is not supposed to be something godly like Heaven DIO's, it's just DIO in casual (at least for him) clothes.
And Heaven DIO's design is actually pretty good to be honest, it fits the character.