Other urls found in this thread:

fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201302amagi/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144957001
desuarchive.org/a/thread/145045427
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost
They got interrupted
She had him leglocked and everything

Anyone have the picture of Sento's daughter?

Stop disparaging my wife.

Thanks, m8.

Kanie would be fine with it though.

>tfw will never breed with sento, the fairies, and all the other women in the series
FUCK

Was this LN part fully translated or just the section?

Just that section, what led up to it, and the aftermath.

Someday, this will happen. Just as soon as Kanie creates the japanese version of Disneyland. Then they'll finally fuck like rabbits and start their family.

Life is truly suffering.

The translation did seem to imply that she believes that if she had sex in this world it would automatically lead to pregnancy, and they were literally inches from doing it when they got interrupted.

He'd probably briefly freak out about becoming a father in high school, but then calm down and start figuring out how to afford giving himself a raise to support the kid.

>Amagi was 2 years ago.

I still remember my dick being hyped from pic related. I miss this show.

You mean there's more translations than just the first two volumes on nanodesu?

Japan has a Disneyland though.

>you will never join the fairies in bed and cuddle against each other's naked body

I wish this art was never made.

An user from Korea posted spoilers a while back
That was basically the gist of it.

>no bush
Dropped.

Can't find it, was it in the period that moe archive lost or which desu archive still hasn't finished importing?

Somebody probably has a picture archive of the whole thing, but I never saved it.
If you stick around in the thread for long enough I think it should pop up.

Bumping for interest

Nice

I love it when things move on.

If only S&W had
If only we'd been shown more lovey dovey stuff from those two
if only

Has there been any word from Volume 9?

>that ZR
>those legs
>that THICC
Dear lord

why am i sexually aroused by this

>Amagi was 2 years ago.

Fuck already? This show was comfy and the music so nice.

>Kyoani will never adapt a S2 of this
FUCKKK

Not released yet. Probably on next month or so.

They're going to switch writers for S2 right? RIGHT???

I remember the thread where that user posted a translation.

Shit was glorious.

Truly, a ray of light in this despair filled world.

Brush up on your moonspeak, user. No other way around it, go for the LNs.

>learning another ching chong language
N-no thanks.

Why not? Which one do you know now?

It's fucking hell to learn this shit.

Does himefag kill themselves when the spoiler was revealed

i'm going to fuck muse

How the fuck do Himefags exist?

Sento is pretty much perfection. I've never seen such an attractive female body, period.

Sento doesn't even like him that way. I wish people would stop memeing about this.

There are pedos on Cred Forums you know, not everyone has good taste here

just fuck already

fat slut

>Did they fuck yet?
In one timeline, yes.

But that timeline went horribly wrong so they are going a different path.

Hnnnnngh~

got cockblock by latifa

Well at least we know Sento shaves

When they finally get to go all the way, Sento will get pregnant right away.

This is some next level delusion. Like, time to go talk to a shrink level delusion.

Amagi faces don't have the pimples
REMOVE

>Did they fuck yet?
This pic reminded me that Gatoh said his editor had been pushing for more fanservice in the illustrations. In his words, there is an arms race between books on seeing how far the illustrations can get before the ratings board clamp down.

I know gook and chinese made me want to commit suicide.

Will their daughter be like a mini Sento or a mini Kanye?

Due to Kanye's antics and Sento's superior genes, you would end up with a hot af Stacy :^)

Knowing this is Gatoh. I hope he's not going full retard and make another FMP ending.

>Drinking coke at a party
Autism.

thicc is luv
thicc is lief

I meant their own version that could compete on that level.

That was a good day.

Apparently, amagibro said she condoned their relationship. He also cleared up that she never stood a chance, and it was mostly the anime adaptation that made it seem that way since the author literally crippled her so hard there's no way she could of stood a chance.

The right amount of thicc in all the right places.

>In one timeline, yes.
I'm animeonlyfag, what is this timeline stuff?

A mascot from the future comes and warns Kanie what happens if he continues on his current path. Basically, Kanie is keeping everything running by overworking himself and forgoing sleep. But that only works since he's young and it's bound to catch up with him as he ages. Eventually it does. He and Sento get married but they're too busy always dealing with the park. She dies, he goes insane, the park fails, a lot of mascots either die or leave, one of the elementario (I think red) marries a guy n the U.S., Latifa turns into a small hamster animal since they don't have enough magic to sustain her through the park. kanie had to bury Sento in one of the attractions' property since he didn't have the money for a proper funeral, he goes around riding the rides imagining Sento is still there with him. I forgot the order of all the things I listed but the mascot mentions how Kanie is doomed to failure with his current actions, then he fades away since he doesn't have the magic to sustain himself or something. Kanie realizes that the only way to prevent all that bad end, especially with Sento, is to go bigger than he's gone before. He has to turn the park into something beyond successful. He has to turn it into a franchise, like Disneyland. He realizes that's his only hope to save their future.

>He and Sento get married but they're too busy always dealing with the park. She dies, he goes insane, the park fails, a lot of mascots either die or leave, one of the elementario (I think red) marries a guy n the U.S., Latifa turns into a small hamster animal since they don't have enough magic to sustain her through the park. kanie had to bury Sento in one of the attractions' property since he didn't have the money for a proper funeral, he goes around riding the rides imagining Sento is still there with him.
Don't know why but I can't stop laughing.

It's all rather sad and depressing, and it all comes in the same volume where Kanie and Sento almost did it. Literally as he's happy and sees only good things in his future he gets the visit that brings him crashing back down into reality.

>He and Sento get married but they're too busy always dealing with the park
>He has to turn the park into something beyond successful

or he could just hire more administrative staff

>but they're too busy always dealing with the park
Actually the park goes bankrupt 10-15 years after the present. They're trying to keep the park afloat.

Like ouch, that as bad as Mushoku's Future Diary chapters.

Wow such despair. Then I remember this is from the author of the Full Metal Panic novels.

>He has to turn the park into something beyond successful. He has to turn it into a franchise, like Disneyland. He realizes that's his only hope to save their future.
Isn't Disneyland basically the Maplelander equivalent of the British Empire? They're not just going to sit there and let Amagi expand and cut into their turf.

Why are the mascots so best? They're literally just old men in cute costumes.

If you mean fuck as in not fuck
Then yes, they fucked and will fuck every day

Kyoani thick main heroines are the best, you know it!

>mfw Amagi vs Disneyland
Fuck, that sounds much better than the whole "saving park/princess" plot this series had before.

Is that the mascot from Full Metal Panic?

It's a nod to the series, they share an author

>This will literally never be animated

Who want v3 and v4 epub but in mandarin and translated not ripped from commercial?

and maybe someone who can upto secondhand translation to English?

I am very glad that someone saved this. It took me longer than I'd care to admit to actually compile all that since Paint.NET was being absolute dicks on my computer for some reason.

Also I don't think koreanon ever returned the next day to talk about VOL9.

Judging by the size of it i think its supposed to be a oolong alcholic drink that they make in japan.

Or people into blind chicks.

That's because I don't think there has been any news on Volume 9 as of late, according to fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201302amagi/

nah, Sento is underage for alcohols.

It'll probably be released around next few months.
And hey, you're back. Care to spoil some shit, m8?

Hail

I mean outside of what I posted in that last translation thread, there really isn't much, if anything, to cover unfortunately....

I mean in the unlikely situation we get a Season 2, you'll get to see Kanie's fucked up family situation, his half-sister, and Sento slowly getting more conscious of her feelings for Kanie.

Essentially the main core of the chapter is just to understand that Kanie has a long-ass trail ahead of him to finish doing his Disney plan to avoid a future where Sento dies and he has to bury her in Elementario Theater.

I still find it funny how much Gatoh seemed to hate Latifah because she's blind and crippled in the LN

I thought he regret about it as Latifah cannot partake more in the LN

What about the stuffs from previous volumes?

S&W is getting a new LN series, though.

It was more of a joke really. I have no doubt that changing it up in the anime was Gatoh's choice as well. But there really is no way Sento isn't the main girl at this point.

Eh, there is a lot to cover. It's also almost 1 AM here so maybe another day (or maybe later tonight after school if this thread is still up). I don't have my Amagi stuff with me at hand right now anyways so it would be from memory and that usually doesn't go well with how much content there was there.

Sorry...

That's all right, you have a life too. We'll just wait until then. The thread you provided the infodump on Kanie and Sento's relationship status was literally the first Amagi thread I bothered to check out. I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the kind words!

But I'll be sure to cover the previous volumes. It might be a mess to cover because the anime really just kind of took bits and pieces from a variety of volumes and just kind of shoved it all in together

HOT FUCK YOU'RE BACK.

I like to lurk around here occasionally when I'm not busy. Cred Forums is better right now since Re:Zero is done so I don't have to deal with as much of the same posts on the front page.

Also, it was pretty funny to see what happened with Goblin Slayer (i.e. fake translator bullshits everyone with fake spoilers)

>took bits and pieces from a variety of volumes and just kind of shoved it all in togethe
It all fits nicely though, except for that PV episode.
Why the fuck would they use it for final episode

You can treat it as OVA or Special though.
Sento's carnal intention is revealed though.

Second season when? It's probably the only watchable Kyoani show in years other than Hibike.

Now the next several volumes will be about Sento and Kanye fighting the urge to jump each other's bones so that they can avoid their bad ending by getting their shit together first.

It'll be adorable, but really depressing.

>tfw Sento gets pregnant from Kanie and gives birth to their daughter in the next volumes
>tfw the next Amagi park is about Sento and Kanie's daughter as the main character

>tfw

The biggest feel should be when they survive and break the curse.

>anime only fags, know the series as lighthearted anime with some comedy
>these spoilers

i dont know how to feel...

Should've suit better as 5-minute short though.
The content was stretched on too much, seeing the same clip over and over in an episode make it less funny.

This, they were all interesting and fun characters

Holy mother of god, that Ashe.

Can someone post the full size version? Google and iqdb do nothing.

I don't understand why she's imagining that.

Thanks! It always amazes me that the artist/author continue to remember that Ashe exists.

more importantly which one do you think turns her on more

You can't spell 'autismo' without 'Cred Forums'

Where do you think you are?

She doesn't want to lose Kanie to the other girls.

She's imagining other girls trying to seduce based Kanye

The succubus no doubt.

Thank you very much.

Thanks!

Have this one as well?

Nice fanfiction bro. I really liked the part where you cited absolutely no sources and had no relevant pictures to the BS you were spewing.
This is a lgiht novel aimed at otaku, shit like this doesn't happen

Please feel free to post the correct translations.

Those breasts are illegal.

>This is a light novel aimed at otaku, shit like this absolutely happens
If Rakudai can get away with having the main couple actually fucking anything is possible

I will be waiting for you, also thanks for the spoilers.

Except he actually posted the damn pictures from the LN with the translations

Would Sento be a good mother?

>tfw this is canon
I wonder how Kanie would react to Sento telling him this

Kobori a Kyuutebori!

>One breast is as big as her head.
She's gonna have back problems.

They should've had more Full Metal Panic jokes were she went full military freak. I was kinda bummed when they didn't have it in the anime.

what did he mean by this?

>B-BUT MUH WAIFU IS SUPPOSED TO REMAIN PURE

I want her to dominate me.

She's busy with somebody else, user.

delete this

actually we need more posts like this

no she is pure

Muse is built to be bullied. She can really take a pounding.

There have only been three KyoAni shows in the last two years, and you just called two of them watchable.

>tfw bitches be creepin on your girl

>creepin
>implying muse and koboli aren't ready to put out in that picture

Moffle is already a military freak though. Guess one is good enough.

does this look like the face of someone to be bullied

>Bush

She should shave.

but it's the wrong color

Let the scandal begin

I think we can all agree muse is probably the only one who doesn't shave

what is salama trying to accomplish?

Bush comparison.

why is there no art of them together doing gay stuff

Being gay is wrong

that's what makes it so good

This gay enough for you?