Why does everyone obsess over imoutos?

Why does everyone obsess over imoutos?

imoutos are great

As guys get older, our fatherly instincts kick in. Also we are weak against cute. It just is what it is.

Yeah imoutos aren't even that great. Onee-sans are better.

Because imoutos are the cutest little things.

Imoutos are the highest form of incest that embodies purest form of love where outsiders won't understand. And being cute, small, and innocent youth naturally draws out one's father/older brother instincts. The feeling of love and desire to protect is simply the strongest, and the kicker is corrupting them sexually in a way that keeps them pure is equally as strong as it is tempting lm

Does a good imouto deliberately tease her oniichan's dick?

canadian imouto was best out of imoutos in that but all of them (including other girls) were good

Imoutos are a miracle of the universe.

They're okay.

The habitual masturbators have never had sisters and find it's the easiest way to believe a girl would be close to them and naive enough to like them.

The rest of us just like cute things.

>tfw imouto use to do this
>now doesn't visit my room
>nor want to be next to me

This well cultured user knows exactly what he's talking about.

Hottest imouto.

if you had one you wouldn't need to ask

Imoutos are literally angels, and mine is a goddess herself. I can't help it.

That must be true suffering, to know such a pleasure and to live without it.

If it makes you feel better, I also obsess over oneesans. There is something nice about being bonded to a feminine energy.

This show was surprisingly good for a harem.

>that webm
god, i loved that guy so much, especially that 10-minute segment he did on the metaphysics of pantsu
great show

>This show was surprisingly good for a harem.
I sorta ran out of gas by the end, but it was a lot of fun for most of it.

Imouto is always by your side.

I hope this series lasts forever. Now if only someone would translate Oyasumi Sex.

Imoutos are fucking shit. Onee-sans are the true heroes, and they're the only ones who matter.

Guess what? You're imouto doesn't love you. She doesn't really care about you. You know who loves and cares about you? Your Onee-san. She always cares about you and tries her hardest to make you happy. It doesn't always work out because she's very busy trying to get good grades so she can go to college and get a good job to help you out in life. But you know she tries her best everyday to make you happy.

When you're imouto grows up she's just going to be another slut who leaves you the second she finds a boyfriend. Your Onee-san on the other hand will never get a boyfriend! She loves you the most! She will stay single her whole life if you just tell her!

You assholes don't understand how hard I work to make you happy. Every day your Onee-san wakes up early to make breakfast and clean up the house. She stays up late, checking and fixing your homework so you get good grades. All she asks for in return is to see you smile and say "I love you, Onee-san"! That's it! She asks for nothing else! Imoutos on the other hand, those scheming little sluts, do nothing for free. They always want you to buy them stuff or drive them around. Guess what, your Onee-san would be happy to take you around anywhere you wanted to go! She would go to the mall with you, or to see a movie if you wanted to. She doesn't even go out on Friday nights because she wants to be there for you. When you go out to a friend's house she sits up all night by her phone, worried sick about you! What if you got injured? What if you got hit by a car? She would rush to be by your side at a moment's notice.

But if you don't understand all this, it's okay too. Your Onee-san exists only for you. She doesn't need your praise or love, she is content doing all this in the shadows. She wants you to be happy above all, and she knows it can be a thankless job.

you guys thought so? I fucking hated it.
never before have i felt such pure, concentrated, seething rage when i got to the last episodes of the second season, making everything leading up to that a complete waste of time. i'm obviously biased because the girl that was supposed to win didn't, but i'm even more pissed about the really flimsy and cowardly way they did chose to end it. pure bullshit. in the show's defense i liked all of it before the ending, the ending just ruined it for me.

people can have different opinions though, so it's ok

>Tfw only child
>Tfw no older sister to coddle me
>Tfw lived in a sink or swim household that turned me into a cold-hearted person
Shits not fair man.

My heart belongs only to my little sister. Sorry.

You are wrong and you should feel wrong.

I feel like the tone of Oyasumi is a lot more fucked up, but I still can't resist it.
Maybe it'll mellow out later on. Too bad I can't into moon.

It only feels fucked up up to 3AM, which feels pretty heavy thoroughout. After that they talk it out between themselves and the remaining chapters + Ohayou Sex are just a cute incest love story.

what show is this?

Another thread so fast? Not that I'm complaining

>But if you don't understand all this, it's okay too. Your Onee-san exists only for you. She doesn't need your praise or love, she is content doing all this in the shadows. She wants you to be happy above all, and she knows it can be a thankless job.

Damn, I love both, but that's just a kick in the gut.

like every little sister ever

Bruh, I'm oneesan preference too, but this is a little ballistic, don't you think? Can't we all just get along?

I think it's nourin