youtube.com/watch?v=oxpOa9a-smw
youtube.com/watch?v=YI8R_bx8QHA
meister.blu-raydisc.com/jp/vote/wantBD/anime.php?work_id=3435&type=vote&idx=6
youtube.com/watch?v=bPKULArJNCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That ending though.

>implying there was a second season

YE NOT THE GUILTY

Second season was fine despite the change in tone.

Still, that fucking ending.

Anyone else watch the dub of this? Always loved Steve Blum and I felt he was an excellent voice for Roger Smith.

Didn't everyone? Everyone loves Bebop and Big O because of the dubs, especially Blum.

Dub is good. Whoever they got for based Schwarzwald was fucking amazing.

It's so western-style that you might as well watch the dub. This anime didn't get much success in Japan compared to overseas anyway.

No, because I'm not an illiterate pleb.

Voice Actor for Schwarzwald was honestly fantastic, I remember when I finished it for the first time I probably spent a hour trying to figure out the ending until I went online and still didn't understand. something about the universe resetting but all the good things that were fixed stayed?

Let's see if posters in this thread can remember the difference between "underrated" and "unpopular".

Big O is hardly underrated. I like it but if you ever air on AS or Toonami you're as far from underrated as it gets.

Baccano is not underrated, it's very well liked and probably popular as well. It's just old so people don't talk about it much.

>but if you ever air on AS or Toonami you're as far from underrated as it gets

Not necessarily. See It's possible for a series to air on AS/Toonami and thus be popular but be generally poorly regarded.

I'm actually not sure if Big O was ever rated that highly. Certainly not on the level of Cowboy Bebop.

The whole reason why the ending was so weird was because the ratings were too poor for a third season.

NOPE!

g

Bacuauck?

Probably Monster

Oh well, there were still going to be 26 more episodes if the second season did well enough. But it didn't. Sadly this is the best source I could give: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2003-06-09/more-big-o
But the source THAT article provides is dead now.

OP here.
I remember hating it when it first aired on Toonami/Adult Swim. It wasn't until recently that I finished it and actually enjoyed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lf96XZv_x5M
youtube.com/watch?v=BvbVF2Q9qgM
youtube.com/watch?v=BvbVF2Q9qgM
youtube.com/watch?v=oxpOa9a-smw

Fuck you all for shitting on it just because Fateshit clogged the board.

youtube.com/watch?v=YI8R_bx8QHA

>Monster
>underrated
Look up "overrated shit" on google images.

>overrated shit
So its "overrated shit" because a couple of aspies forced a fucking meme?

Yes

No you fucking newfag, go back to plebbit.

Fuck you. I was here while it aired.

was gonna post this

nice

>A
That franchise is bottom of the barrel trash

>B
It's incredibly popular and miles away from underrated by any metric other than "everyone must like it"

> Doesn't knows one of the dankest memes of the board
> I was here while it aired
> inb4 I was only pretending

Stick to your Re:Zero threads

>the dub was gorgeous
>tumblr filename
Neo-Cred Forums everyone. Now, when will we get upvotes?

Go back to your meta general

The tumblr where I got that art from is just about the only place online where you see anything about it, and there is a tonne of OC constantly posted.
Go cry about it.

Completely forgot the BDs were out. Hoping someone does a 720p set

Yeah, there was a voting thing for the BDs which was more of a 'we might think about doing BDs for the top result'. It was there on top and I completely forgot about it but was very pleasantly surprised too see they had already came out.

Mushi-shi

>stops at 1920

A shit ton of that has already grown back

Mushishi is FAR FAR from underrated, user.

I was very surprised with how well it did in the polls. Can't seem to find the poll itself but it was a dark horse for sure

>it was all pointless an life moves on

>I have always watched anime with subtitles from the very beginning.
>I watch everything closed captioned

Are you by chance deaf, user?

Or is your disability being a contrarian hipster jackass that will get triggered by this post?

meister.blu-raydisc.com/jp/vote/wantBD/anime.php?work_id=3435&type=vote&idx=6
Still happened to have it bookmarked, surprising for sure considering a lot of the contenders it has there.

The dub really made it hard to watch, I remember catching something like 20 or more episodes in and really wishing I had seen it from the begining.

fucking this, shit was weird but i've enjoyed it a lot and cry a little

Completely forgot Bomberman Jetters was also on that poll. It got BDs recently too, also an underrated show. I rank it very high

Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell happened to Cred Forums?

>betterman
>majutsushi orphen
>scryed

My brother/sister of african descent.

I remember watching Betterman on Anime Unleashed. It was weird as fuck.

user, what he's saying is that he didn't watch the dub because he's a dubfag, but because he was like twelve and it was on TV.

No, he's saying the shows are good because of the dub.

How the fuck is Big O "underrated", it got critical acclaim in the states because it aired on fucking toonami for six years.

Star Driver

Why do people bitch so hard about the ending?

It's a stranger than fiction like story where characters negociate for their independence from the narrative. Not fucking confusing or hard.

>SSY
>underrated

>underrated

>voted as one of the best anime Japan has produced in the last decade by Yomiuri Shinbun readers
>underrated

I watched Big O in japanese and i liked.
Pls no bully

>Toonamishit
>underrated

Kouga a shit.

this my first Anime Love
giant robots with a batman theme.
it was great

The greatest romance anime of all time.

Plebs just don't get it.

Probably last exile.
I have not ever met a single person in my life who even knows the name of this show.
What is wrong with people, the show was fucking great.

Perhaps s-CRY-ed would count? That's kind of obviously bad, but it's so ridiculous with stuff like the Big Magnum and 8 Treasure Balls and watermelons that do anything and the completely pointless fight scene at the end I kinda like it.

Every thread.

Blue Seed. Momiji and her panties a CUTE!

There are no brakes on the Makoto train.

My favorite underrated anime that everyone said it's boring !!!~~~

Cant remember if ive ever seen anyone talk about it

It's not underrated at all in the US.

But it got a 2nd season 10 years after the first It wasn't forgotten.

Everyone got intimidated by its sheer number of episodes, even though for an old show standard it's not that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPKULArJNCQ

Never managed to got past the MC haircut. Looks like Velma.

>FF:U so low
That's fine. I guess.

I want to fill her butt

thats overrated

main girl was a slut, mc should have chose the sisters

Aquarion?

how the hell is that shit underrated? slow as fuck, everyone is legit fucking retarded, the 'fights' are terrible. giving it a 2/10 would be generous

This was beautiful.

>main girl was a slut, mc should have chose the sisters
that's not re:zero

Xenoglossia

I still think it's only popular on Cred Forums and nowhere else.