Rules, Regulations and Moderation for Cred Forums

Official New Rules Threads (See & & & & & & & & & ):
1. Generals to be regulated.
2. LNs and gookshit are allowed on Cred Forums in dedicated containment threads.
3. Underage Bait like lol, kys, cuck and so on will result in a ban.
4. Board Based Mods have to be introduced.
5. Visible sage at night - dawn.
6. Cred Forums will split into Cred Forums - Anime, and /ma/ - Manga.
7. Cred Forums will be merged with /u/
8. Dubs posting mandatory ban no warning.
9. /djt/ -> /jp/, /kancolle/ -> /vg/, /buyfag/ -> /jp/, /sadpanda/ -> /h/
10. Spoilered loli accepted.
11. Spoonfeeding is encouraged in OPTs
12. Low effort fetish threads deleted.
----
Hiro has asked us to create a thread on each board for discussing the problems that are facing us and how to deal with them. He also wants us to create our own set of rules so that the mods will be regulated to follow them.
Source: i.4cdn.org/a/1474181914334.png
Remember mods, Hiro talked to you guys and you said it was fine to have one ongoing thread up about this. This means you Janitor!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11296155/r
strawpoll.me/11296155/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop.

Go back to Cred Forums you shitskid. Cred Forums works because it's a self-moderated community. We understand how peer pressure works, that's why we didn't get pulled under by reddit like the Cred Forumsermin did.

Still?

the true way to fix Cred Forums is to make this shit stop

it cant be stopped

These threads die from disinterest. The more fanatical you get about such increasingly unrealistic demands OP the more you will be fucking ignored as some lunatic trying to remake the board in his image. You are not the consensus. No one person is. The way to know what a board really wants is to lurk it and observe the complaints as they occasionally pop up, to make note of what threads need the most potential help. Not to ask it.

Shut up general fag.

this is the worst, mods dont listen to this faggot
strawpoll.me/11296155/r

woops
strawpoll.me/11296155/

>I hate Generals
>let's make a General about it

>i hate this general about hating generals
>let's bump it

How would cross thread linking be any better than cross board linking?

just wait until
> Visible sage at night - dawn

1. No
2. Not gook shit. But I'm okay with LNs
3. Yes
4. Not necessary
5. This is dumb. Just make it full time visible or don't do it at all.
6. No
7. No
8. No
9. Kancolle and djt and buyfag should already be on jp. Sadpanda is fine here.
10. Loli anything should be accepted
11. No
12. Maybe but leaning no

Now Czech them

What about evenings? I can't see my sage in the evenings when it gets pretty dark outside.

because i get b& when posting Cred Forums webms on other boards unless there is an Cred Forums related thread

Don't respond seriously as if your opinion matters stupid newfag

My opinion is the only one that matters, actually.

dont you have a screen light? its like a reading light you can attach to your monitor, you can see sage better with it

Doesn't /wsg/ usually have a "post webms for other boards" thread?

That's so stupid a fantasy. Evenings when? US? That isn't evening for a lot of people.

MODS

Small bit of JS code checks client timezone and hides sage element if needed.

Due to the nationless state of the web, it would have to occur based on the International Date Line.

nothing official over there, and /gif/ is the main one that im talking about, i cant post Cred Forumsnime in bbc threads god dammit

Sounds like a personal problem.

If you newfag arriviste rulesfag want gaiaonline-reddit-narutoforums-style micromanagement, you know where to find it. Leave the rest of who don't soil our panties as soon as we see a mildly off-the-wall thread alone.

>don't soil our panties as soon as we see a mildly off-the-wall thread alone.
You seem to have soiled your panties in response to this thread.

ill show you a personal problem

>7. Cred Forums will be merged with /u/

Fuuuuuck ooooooffff

Ignore OP troll list

Beware!
These threads are not safe, you get warnings for shitposting.

What post?

How about

13. Metathreads become forbidden again?

Where is the fun on that

>6. Cred Forums will split into Cred Forums - Anime, and /ma/ - Manga.
>7. Cred Forums will be merged with /u/

So, if Cred Forums is mixed with /u/ to become Anime & Yuri and then split into /ma/, where would you talk about yuri manga? Cred Forums or /ma/?

/mau/

>11. Spoonfeeding is encouraged in OPTs
Stupid stupid stupid.

Cred Forums is not for source asking, that's what /r/ and /wsr/ is for, but even before that, people should use google, iqdb and other search tools.

Endorsing spoonfeeding is endorsing "sauce?" post which is a very low quality post which is against global rules.

Add it to the list.

All anime boards should just be deleted and all users redirected to /jp/. Same with all video game boards, while we're at it.

the general still going?
whelp, all let's talk about our social lifes then

looks like YTMND is shutting down

To OP:

>mods will delete this post before they delete this thread

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Leave the rest of who don't soil our panties as soon as we see a mildly off-the-wall thread alone.
You post, while entering a thread you did not have to.

>Stupid stupid stupid.
One page threads are rec threads, though.
>Endorsing spoonfeeding is endorsing "sauce?" post which is a very low quality post which is against global rules.
Yes, and by that reason those threads shouldn't exist. You're either a newfag of a massive hypocrite. Everyone knows just exactly what those threads are.