Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Kazuma because he's not from a garbage show.

Vs.

Which Subaru are we talking about?

Subaru has done sports before hasnt he. baseball or something

And with kazuma so psychically weak to die from shock

I think its pretty obvious

1 on 1? Kazuma is the only one with any combat power.

So were their past lives so fucking shit that they had no desire to return back to earth?

Kazuma can handle construction work and bricklaying.

Bricklaying is hundreds times more taxing than baseball and sports.

Would YOU want to return after being sent to a fantasy world?

Either way I don't think kazuma can return until he defeats the demon lord. And no idea how subaru would return to earth.

Well let's think about it.

Kazuma has: weak fire magic, weak water magic, drain touch and average stats aside from above average intelligence and high luck as well as the steal ability and a sword.

Subura has: experience in sports, so it's likely he's more physically fit (he also beat up some thugs when he first started in his parallel world), and weak shadow magic. Subaru briefly trained with a sword, so we can give him one in this fight. From what is seen in the anime/mange he also has high stamina so that can come into play.

Now we know that Subaru's shadow magic is so weak that'll only work on beasts, so it won't work on Kazuma who has above average intelligence. Assuming that this won't be a battle to the death Subaru won't be able to return by death multiple times to think up a strategy to beat Kazuma. It'll be an on the fly battle like with Julius. Kazuma has mutliple magic abilities which he can use to his advantage and he has also been using a sword for quite a while whereas Subaru trained with a sword for a few days then stopped.

Anyway you look at it Kazuma has the upper hand in all respects. In magical ability and fighting prowess. The only way I can see Subaru winning is if he uses his high stamina and can dodge Kazuma's attacks and get in some attacks of his own.

With that said, the odds are in Kazuma's favor and he is most likely to win in a straight up fight.

They both fucking leveled up DEX.

But Kazuma levels it up more.

Kazuma would wreck his shit.

Subaru has unlimited 1ups and a save point. Subaru will win in the end.... after about a few thousand retries.

Kazuma did construction work. He is more physically fit than Subaru.

>kazuma went with the 99 luck hollow build

Kazuma until Subaru learns how to defeat him. 2 revivals tops.

Subaru worked out to keep his body in shape despite being a hikkikomori. It's how he's able to physically contest with those thieves early on.

>Subaru figures out how to defeat Kazuma
>Kazuma just lucks his way out of it and wins anyway
>Subaru finally manages to beat Kazuma
>Aqua just resses his ass

Is that track suit the latest NEET fashion?

Subaru because Kazuma is a manlet

It's MC fashion.

Kazuma uses his Steal ability and steals Satella's heart, making her fall in love, giving Kazuma Return by Death instead of Subaru.

Kazuma because he's getting a second season

Can't Kazuma come back as many times as Aqua, or the other goddess that replaced her, want?

Kazuma ditched the tracksuit, which is the source of their power. Therefore, Toyota wins.

Okay so.

The two guys don't actually want to fight, but Aqua accidentally smashes Subaru's ass thinking he's a bad guy.

So Subaru comes back to the last save point, now pissed, starts arguing with Kazuma, gets hit in the head with a giant sword, dies again.

Then Subaru comes back again, continues arguing, and calls Kazuma's waifu shit, which makes Kazuma die of a heart attack. Megumin loses her shit and bakuhatsus Subaru.

Subaru [mindbreak]s again, tries to run away with Rem, but then remembers that she's in a fucking coma. Tries attacking Kazuma with an invisible hand, but Darkness steps in. Subaru feels so violated by where she directed his hand he has no choice but to kill himself.

Subaru's back again. Tries actually not being a lil shit for once, hears Megumin's voice, realises what's really important, and bonds with Kazuma.

Kazuma proceeds to defeat Satella through sheer retardation.

>Would YOU want to return after being sent to a fantasy world?
Yeah? I like my family and friends, why would I want to be on a fantasy world?

>Has friends
hey get a load of this loser

why do you think you would be able to make friends in a fantasy world if you couldn't in the easy mode?

Why do people shill this DEENtrash so hard?

Being thrown ito a world where you have no responsibilities or obligations sounds like the real easy mode to me.

because it's fun

Wait so did Subaru have like super strength or something? Cause I thought he did, just that compared to everyone else that he fights with made his strength look like nothing.

>Why do people shill this WhiteFoxtrash so hard?
ftfy

DEEN
>40 y/o studio that made many iconic anime

White Fox
>Who?

No, he did some weight lifting back at home, so he is a bit stronger than your average earthling teenager. But that's all. His only notable ability is return by death.

DEEN
>Old and busted, way past its prime

White Fox
>New and sexy, at the top of its game right now

Kazuma

Subaru has never done anything right on his first attempt, the only way he accomplishes anything is through save scumming.

Why are all Re:Zero posters massive newfags?

In a solo fight Kazuma would win because of his spell versatility and good luck

If they get their respective partners then Aqua can dispel Satella's curse

This DEENfag is seething right now

Kazuma because Subaru actually has pretty low fighting capability, while Kazuma has at least the basics down as well as magic.

re;zero attracted people from other websites

Because it's ACTUALLY good.

I would trade it all for glory and a family with either Rem or Megumin.

random luck will fuck up any attempts to learn patterns to defeat him

>The two guys don't actually want to fight,
Kazuma would get pissed off at Subaru's obnoxious whit knighting and pick a fight by stealing Emilia's pantsu. Then he would wreck the enraged Subaru and go back home to masturbate with them while Subaru cries in the dirt.

DEEN
>cute Christmas Cake that is easy to embarass
White Fox
>sly kouhai

Kazuma definitely has the edge in magic. Subaru is the better/stronger fighter. They're about the same intelligence-wise as long as Subaru isn't flustered. Subaru also has shown he can take quite a bit of punishment, while Kazuma really never has had to deal with that.

It'd be a close call, but Kazuma would probably win just because of LUCK.

oh thats hilarious i forgot about that, between both groups kazumas group wins hands down between everyone getting nuked and then lolcurse dispelled.
in a 1 on 1 fight, subaru either wins after the 10 trillionth time since he fucking sucks at literally god damn everything, or kazuma stops being retarded and actually notices he can win without killing the stupid immortal shit by just drain touch, tieing him up and just throwing him into a box and leaving him in the middle of fantasy austrailia.

Kazuma has stupid bad luck and shit wont go his way but he'll winbwith a terrible outcome like always.
Subaru wont die since kazuma doesnt kill folks so it'll be an endless cycle of stupid shit happebing

this, kazuma would win but go to jail afterwards because they broke some lords building or some equivalent shit.

That definitely might happen, depending on the circumstances of their meeting. I just pictured Subaru not going full autist right at the start.

Kazuma killed dullahan.

no aqua killed dullahan, kazuma was just being a pain in the ass the entire time, theres a massive difference user.

One punch man would beat both with only 1 pumch

Kazuma obviously.

If you've seen Subaru take his shirt off in the mansion bathhouse scene, he's jacked as fuck. He'd wreck that little shit.

Subaru can be ripped as he wants, hes still a completely useless fuck in a fight unless he autists after 7-8 trillion times dying.

Kazuma, because he wouldn't even kill him.

Just embarrass Subaru.

There goes nearly most of Subaru's ability.

>Kazuma has stupid bad luck

Not true, he's just a high luck build with Jinxed trait.

Subaru is too prideful to go down unless he was completely incompacitated.

>Kazuma killing Subaru

He only needs to defeat him, not kill him.

Subara dies a million times, Kazuma only died once (not counting dying of shock)

I think it's pretty obvious who wins.

I shouldve said Kazuma has stupid bad luck if aqua is around which she will be. Because she will fuck everything up for him. Always.

Subaru's world is also several times more dangerous and unforgiving than Kazuma's world.

Because its the popular edgy shit akin to nurutu belch and one piss that gets their edgy self insert selves off to the thought of dying

Stop responding to yourself

We win

Hardest ive laughed all day.

That fucking world really is fantasy australia isnt it. Now that i think of it, oh fuck

That was my first post in this thread. This is my second.

Fuck off back to what ever fucking shit hole website or board you crawled out from. Im assuming Cred Forums just to be polite but i can think of about 3 others that are more than likely your habitat

Or maybe Subaru just can't stay alive for shit. Kazuma's world has plenty of dangerous shit too, Kazuma just knows how to handle himself and has huge luck factor.

Cant argue with that. This Kazuma would steamroll both with only one arm.

>Japanese car brand keeps fighting over and over with new methods, thinking hard about how to beat Kazuma
>every time Kazuma wins through different bullshit

I'd watch it.

>Subaru's world is also several times more dangerous and unforgiving than Kazuma's world.
You gotta remember like 80% of the setting is in a beginner town. And even than monstrosities like spidermech/hydras/ other elite mobs come wandering in slapping shit.
Only reason why he survives is magic memenuke, raid parties, super holy exorcism spamming god, and not actually engaging anything.

i'd be highly amused watching it in konosuba land, shit one of the deaths of subaru's would probably be pelted to death by flying lettuce, it would be great.

You are trying way too hard to fit in and it shows

I could see him getting his shit blown up just being in the wrong place at the wrong time when megumeme does her daily release

>zombie suzuki watcher telling someone else they are trying to fit in

Heres a spoiler, honda dies

you speaking of megumeme, i legit wonder from time to time why she never stocked up on mana potions or something similar so she can nuke shit all day erry day.

kazumas died like 10 times
his legit got murdered deaths are wintershogun,kobolds,hydra
for comedy you got his friends letting him die in the oav, fell off a cliff in the latest drama cd
sure theres more ive forgot

>I don't think kazuma can return until he defeats the demon lord
Kazuma fucking died, I don't think there is a way for him to ever go back to his old life

>Can't even quote the right post

Definitely go back to Plebbit

Costs money. She doesnt have money. Scumzuma is the only one who has any money sense.

>147699428
>thinks hes getting a (you) from me

you'd think he has a few in stock in case he needs her to nuke more shit.

Subaru also has that thing where the witch kills everyone he tells about his ability, or however that shit works

Isnt that what damegami and drain touch are for?

In terms of fighting ability, Kazuma has fighting ability way above Subaru. Especially going off what he was capable of in the princess volume. If its a fight to a singular death, Kazuma always wins rather easily. If we want to get technical, both can seemingly come back as many times as needed (or allowed). Though, considering how Subaru's revival works, would it even be counted as a death? Hard to say.

Aqua's replacement tells him in episode 1 he'll be granted any wish if he defeats the Demon Lord

According to possibly inaccurate spoilers for the WN he uses it continue adventuring with Aqua

I'm dying. I need more konosuba NOW but it doesn't start until winter.

Autumn needs to hurry up and be over already.

its explained in a drama cd
that drama cd is weird since it predates the anime.the voice actors are different.
essentially there are magic rocks that can store mana. they are expensive,megumin's mana capacity is so huge it would take a metric fuckload of rocks to refill, you have to charge the stones up with mana if you overcharge them they explode.
megumin has fun exploding rocks yun yun is sad cause it was her rock

>punches Kazuma
>drain touch activates
>faints from mana loss

Drain touch is ridiculously overpowered. Even without any of his other skills Kazuma can take out hordes of royal guards just by touching them.

When did this

Become more jacked than this

He also falls out of a tree and hits his head on a rock, which embarrasses him so much he doesn't want to come back to life. So that's 5 canon LN deaths.

If you're gonna go beyond where the anime leaves off in either series, Subaru apparently gets pretty OP really late in the WN.

Will Megumin ever level up or at least scale back the explosions so they have more utility?

Still can't believe fucking Dorkness pussied out.

the problem is for subaru really is that kazumas way of returning is straight up better then subaru's since kazuma is tied to aqua, and aqua could probably just explode subaru since hes got that curse and shit, thus purifying that crap and hes screwed, whereas subaru really has nothing he can do about aqua being a thing since shes already stupid stronk in her own right and is guarded by the walking nuke and darkness who can tank all kinds of stupid bullshit.

Whats the point of having a 1 shot that cant 1 shot?

>scale back the explosions
you understand nothing about megumin john snow

Shinji

Can she really purify Satella out?

We need to develop a proper power ranking before continuing this discussion.

they just get bigger and better.

Damn, you're right. This is what I get for posting sober.

Why do people assume it would be a fight to the death? I don't see why they would want to kill each other. So if there's no death, than subaru is nothing more than your average teenager. And even with his ability, it wouldn't change the outcome.

What Subaru are we talking about?

Vanilla Subaru?
Post arc 4 Subaru?
Post arc 5?

considering aqua actually is a straight up goddess regardless of the fact shes literally retarded: yes, and probably pretty easily too.
i mean she can straight up one shot wiz if she didn't get held back by kazuma and co, and wiz is an actual classical lich with all the benefits that entails, including being a stupidly superpowered undead archmage.

She pours all of her points into upgrades, so the mana cost increases as much as her mana pool does. Kazuma tried to get her to stop so that she could walk on her own, but gave up when she pressed her loli tits against his back.

I'd tell you to fuck off to Cred Forums, but even they wouldn't want you.

Kazuma uses his superior fighting abilities to subdue Subaru, then lobotomizes him and puts into a nursing home for good.
Kazuma doesnt have to kill him after all.

Shinji would get literally butt raped by either of them, and that's saying something considering they're not even that strong.

>Kazuma uses his superior fighting abilities
HA HA HA HA H

And Satella is the most OP being in Re:Zero, not even after everyone in the world tried to stack her did she properly die, and is even more OP than Reinheart.

kazuma because he isn't a fucking faggot
/thread

Dont forget Kazuma also has high luck skill while surbubu has seemingly shit rolls.

Being an underhanded scumbag still wins fights you know. Even in a fantasy world.

>can she purify Satella??
how many HOURS did it took her to purify that stupid lake?

by the time she starts to cast purification, 1 invisible hand will done her

Aqua couldn't purify Dullahan until after he'd been considerably weakened, what makes you think she could purify arguably the strongest entity in re:zero?

Didn't she just stand in the lake doing absolutely nothing? I'm sure if she used an actual spell she could have things much quicker.

>Would YOU want to return after being sent to a fantasy world?
If that fantasy world was a typical medieval shithole then I'd want to return in a heartbeat. I don't want to die a slow and painful death just from drinking their water.

Actually, the point in which I'm pointing at, Kazuma has no benefit over what he has at the end of the anime. He only uses skills that he already has. As for Subaru, I -believe- his ability deals with negating blessings, which would be Aqua, since that was his 'blessing' bestowed on him when entering.

What about Subaru's party versus Kazuma's party, who'll win?

1 invisible hand > Kazuma luck.

nah, she started to cast purification on mass after the 1st few crocodiles

>by the time she starts to cast purification, 1 invisible hand will done her
aquas got raw stats and heals invisible hand cant stop pure idiocy

puck ults everyone.
and Tsubaru has an spell that nullifies other spells

My boy Reinaldo

Kazuma would win initially, but Subaru would win ultimately

>invisible hand cant stop pure idiocy
2000 can

ok then what about reinheart (lol) vs whoever doesn't hate kazuma's guts (plus aqua)

about 108 km3 of water in a lake vs about 62 Kg worth of person

Wait, did the WN end already?

I think it depends on what the win conditions are. I mean, if it's first blood then Kazuma since he knows magic and is used to using dirty tricks, but if it's to the death then Subaru would use his rez hax to win eventually.

said person with the power to fuck up entire world + immortal

no, is on arc 6. tower adventures and books

you are asking this serious?

Guys don't fight, the authors are close friends,

not really serious desu, was a roundabout way of asking who the most powerful person in konosuba is

Subaru because he's not weak ass shit.

Depends on what you mean by Subaru's party. There are a handful of characters in Re:Zero which could single-handedly wreck everyone in Kazuma's party.

You need to specify user

>he's not weak ass
>literally known for suffering and dying all the time

kazumas party includes the goddesses that control their world

Wilhelm would win.

They both would become bros ant first sight, go to drink and talk shit abut their parties instantly.

but it wouldn't matter because he couldn't save his wife.

>talk shit abut their parties instantly.
Subaru white knight who would fuck anything that moves vs Kazuma who realized the girl he slept next to was shit. yeah they would definitely both talk shit about their parties.

>New trend of Isekai MCs are always stated to be NEETs/Hikkimoris who don't do much
>They're always ottermode despite this

I don't fucking understand.

His wife fucking ended up wounding him to prevent him from coming with her which he very well would have done had she not intervened. And all that because their son was a little shithead that refused to go on the expedition.

Just about the only 4-man Subaru party combination that wouldn't be able to beat Kazuma's party is Subaru + the three alley thugs.

The three stooges are funny. Glad they end up being a lackey to someone lacking later on.

>I die again and again to save her
That's honestly a really cool tagline.

I think Kazuma would find Subaru annoying

kazuma did construction work for like a month

>Subaru white knight who would fuck anything that moves

Rem moved at one point and he never fucked her.

Kazuma at least did construction and brickwork for a while, which made him a lot more fit that he was before.
Subaru's a bit more inconsistent since he entered his world with out-of-nowhere Jackie Chan abilities good enough to hold off a vampire assasin for at least a minute or so before getting cut, and then proceeded to be as useless as he should have been for the rest of the series right after that.

Tsubaru enslaved himself cleaning a mansion for 2 months. + all the village walking and carrying stuff.

Maybe initially, but Subaru grows on people.

would - expressing the conditional mood

Subaru is useless because everyone else is a powerhouse. He is fit but backed down when there was a knife. After that, he wasn't thinking very straight after his first death until he bothered to give time to think. He's fit, but everyone else is pretty OP.

That scene with Roswaal was from one first few loops in the mansion, though.

Kazuma beat the guy with the most op weapon in the world

What about this fuccboi? Would he even win if he were added?

its 2 months time skip from arc 2 to 3 user. you think he spent 2 months on bed?

Al would fucking win.

This was from episode 5, though.

yeah he is defiantly jacked in that world

>You can get this jacked from playing basketball
Thanks for lying to me, Japan.

Didn't he keep being /fit/ in his own world too?

vanir pulls off better trap shenanigans

>an immortal being
>a thief
>thief uses steal!
>its super effective!
>thief learned eternal despair!
>an immortal being loses immortality!

But Re:Zero is better than KonoSuba.

lol

>storeroom filled with weapons
>he picks the giant wooden club half his size
>he actually uses it competently against a professional with actual training
>manages to stay alive with it until nightfall with the help of some magic support
>also blocked a knife in midair by kicking over a piece of furniture at just the right time
This goes a bit beyond just being fit, and what the capabilities of a teenage boy with no combat experience should be. His fight with Julius was much more normal in terms of what his actual ability should be.

Depends on the situation, the witch killed Emilia because she acknowledged the Return from death ability, so it was pointless to kill Subaru.
Also as a warning that he shouldn't defy her

Re:Zero is an emotional experience where every episode leaves you hanging for more.
KonoSuba is just a comfy above average comedy show.

>Re:Zero is an emotional experience where every episode leaves you hanging for more.

I have a feeling it was all due to author being rather inexperienced at the time and trying to make a scene a bit too hype for its own good.

Yeah for how many days did he work in that again?

KonoSuba is at least funny from time to time.

Do we count Beatrice's contract? And is Subaru enraged enough to do THAT thing? If so I'd feel sorry for Kazuma, no amount of Res could deal with mind break.

yeah he wasnt really a neet more or less just didnt go to school and did jack shit but still kept his fitness not to mention his family still supported him

Greentext and laughingsluts.jpg isn't a real argument

How do people compare how good some series are when they are in two completely different genres? It's like saying Apples are better than Bananas.

Subaru got killed by a little puppy (multiple times in fact)

Meanwhile Kazuma defeated 4 giant frogs in his very first quest

because everyone is autistic even me

>Re:Zero is an emotional experience where every episode leaves you hanging for more.
There are redditors on this board and believe this.

The series' are pretty similar in a lot of ways dude. If you can't compare Re:Zero and Konosuba, you almost can't compare any anime with another anime.

That's mostly right. Kazuma uses his wish to revive back into fantasy Australia. In the final battle with the Demon Lord, Kazuma dies taking him out. His attack (Explosion magic he copied from Megumin) was strong enough to completely destroy the two of them in one shot. Since his body was gone, Aqua was unable to revive him anymore.

Yeah, the web novel for Konosuba ended.

didnt that puppy turned into a big ass horned dog?

I thought the story ended with him continuing to destroy demon lords in other worlds, essentially a neverending adventure?

This.

Kazuma got a Job faster than Subaru too.

Kazuma became a Blue Collar Worker and succeeded.

>similar-looking MCs
>both even wear similar clothing
>transported to new world
>waifus out the ass
They are literally the same show.

Why would u need to argument against what u state like a fact, literally is not worth lose time with people like you nigga

If you look closely, the girl did it. The dog only served it's function to feed on mana. Like all mabeasts.

Problem is that Kazuma has no real reason to kill Subaru.

Drain Touch Subaru until he loses consciousness or has to go to sleep due to lack of energy.

Or Bind Subaru with Rope and just leave Subaru in a corner.

How can Subaru get a second chance if Kazuma doesn't kill him?

oh yeah I remember now she was pals with elsa too

Subaru was teleported in to the world completely alone. Kazuma at least had Aqua, and despite her shortcomings, she did help him get the money to get in to the adventurers guild.

You type like a nigger

Kazuma's world is a million times more dangerous than Subaru's world.

Kazuma's world is so shit that the Gods are having a hard time finding NEETs to go save the world because even the world's own inhabitants are choosing to reincarnate to other worlds.

Kazuma's world has Liches, Dullahans, Demons, Devils, Female Orcs, Hydras, Lizards the size of motorbikes that ram you on purpose, Ghosts, Zombies, Mobile Fortress Destroyer, etc

Subaru's world is fucking tame in comparison.

There isn't any female orcs that have raped male species even their own male orcs into extinction in Subaru's world.

Kazuma's world is Rated R.

Subaru's world is Rated PG 13 in comparison.

Fucking Giant Frogs prey on young children and goats in Kazuma's world.

And there isn't any convenient spells to prevent Frogs from entering your backyard like Subaru's world.

How about a shieldbro?

The things that were always hints.
> The girl HOLDING the dog when it bit pretty much everyone.
> The girl conveniently located further into the woods.
> Girl conveniently not there anymore
> Girl conveniently mentioned by Rosewaal.
There are fucking idiots out there who still believe a fucking puppy root of it when it was just another weapon. And there are still people who have not figured out Rosewaal.

Shit like that make a compelling argument why people, especially Cred Forums, need to be spoonfed.

Puck, Satella, Reinhard, The White Whale, as well as likely a few other entities would be able to kill anything in Kazuma's world.

Wot? Is this a joke?

Kazuma's world never had an unstoppable chainsaw man, a person with handjobs, a gluttonous bottom feeder, a kiznaiver woman, a shapeshifter, a woman that can control all kinds of phenomena in her favor, a whale/black snake/vampire bunnies, and a dude that controls gravity.

oh shit you got me, cant argue against that, you win once again reddit

You know that Subaru's party automatically loses to Kazuma's party right.

Nobody from Subaru's party compares to actual Goddesses like Aqua and Eris.

Also, Vanir, the Duke of Hell, can singlehandedly defeat everyone in Subaru's party

Both of you are dumbasses. Cut the crap, idiots.

>Whale that eats someone's very existence, which can split and multiply itself.
>Cultists who can predict the future and act accordingly, who also have abilities ranging from invisible hands that can crush through trees to invincibility.
>Some guy can even just think up powers he wants and gets them
>A witch that can bestow the ability to revive via rewinding time, who can kill pretty much anybody she wants whenever she wants.

I mean I guess Subadoob's world isn't that dangerous. I guess.

Learn how to use proper English before trying to make a point ESL-kunt

Bricklaying >>>>>> cleaning a mansion and Rem and Ram did most of the work.

Also, Subaru's progress keeps getting reset when he dies.

Reinheart

Nope. The web novel ends with Kazuma enjoying his peaceful life in fantasy Australia as the strongest adventurer with the weakest class.

All of that stuff is late game shit though.

You keep bringing up this whole Goddess thing like that makes Aqua invincible when that clearly isn't even remotely the case. Aqua was afraid of a few fucking alligators.

That sounds pretty comfy.
Who did he end up with? Or was it a harem end?

A gigantic flying fucking whale that can multiply itself and erase entire armies from existence was in the early game.

Mobile Fortress Destroyer could easily one shot anything in Subaru's world.

Only a Goddess could break its barrier and the Mobile Fortress Destroyer destroyed countless countries for centuries.

Also, Puck is just an inferior version of the Winter Shogun aka Jack Frost in Kazuma's world.

Winter Shogun is the personification of Winter, itself.

Meanwhile, Puck is just a Spirit and not even as famous as Jack Frost.

The anomaly in RE:Zero.

Sorry but that all sounds like tame ass shit.

Subaru's world doesn't have Undead, demons, and devils.

The fact that Subaru only needs to face enemies that depend on living and their hearts are still beating makes it less dangerous than Kazuma's world where enemies don't need to breathe or have their hearts continue beating.

In the manga her piss cleansed the lake

All she has to do is piss on satella

The Whale can only split into 3 and it gets weaker.

Vanir can split into as many versions of himself as much as he wants, without getting weaker.

Also, Vanir can send you directly into Hell where you get tortured by sadistic demons for eternity.

Cultists in Kazuma's world aren't large enough to form an army.

Meanwhile, countless demon armies are present in Kazuma's world. The capital always has warning sirens going off every night.

Also, each demon army is led by Demon Generals that are extremely difficulty to kill without any goddess nearby.

The Dullahan would have been impossible to kill without a goddess while he spams Death Curses at you.

>The Dullahan would have been impossible to kill without a goddess while he spams Death Curses at you.

Except that Reinhardt could easily just give himself necessary blessings and kill him without problem.

Same for pretty much anything, really.

I think the people saying Subaru's world is more dangerous tend to forget that just because Kazuma's story is largely comedic doesn't mean it's necessarily weak.

Why don't you ask the idiot that made the beast under the notion of world hunger to help it? The very dumbass that refused to un-create them because it would not satisfy her hunger. In fact, such a GENIUS PLAN TO MAKE THE BEAST CONSUME MANA BUT THE BEAST GOT FUCKING BIGGER AND STARTED TO TARGET PEOPLE FOR MANA.

> Undead
About that, yeah, there is. And the dead should stay dead.
> Demons/Devils
That depends. Technically they are considered to be called demonic beasts.

Who is this smug fluid druidess?

Konosuba and Re:zero are equally good and made by the authors to complement each other. No, really, they're friends with each other and got sick of self-insert isekai

>got sick of self-insert isekai
which is why one made a parody of the genre and the other made edgy "take me seriously please!" story?

What do you mean by edgy? Try not to bait too hard in your explanation please

>insert any of the 20 or so scenes of gruesome death

Only edgy death was Rem's, I feel the rest was handled very tastefully by WF, by not directly showing the gore and such, like in Ep 14

> Gruesome deaths
> Re:Zero
Excuse me, but I've seen worse and many more deaths than that.

Rem's death was edgy but not in a terrible way. I'd say it's justified because it needed to be dramatic, and it's not like any of the characters got brutalized like that through the rest of the show anyways

>needed to be dramatic
that is literally why anything happened in re zero

> Elsa death:2
> Stabbed by stooge (gruesome, right)
> Death by mana eaten (this is gruesome?)
> Mana being eaten while mauled by a flail (now this is death)
> Cut throat (eh)
> Suicide (Come on, I only got to hear it)
> Massacre (eh, ritualistic murder, could have been messier)
> Freeze (...)
> Rem twisted (eh, I've seen better)
> Frozen again (Come on)
> Otto and Rem "gone off screen" (gruesome death my ass)
> Hand job by Satella to Emilia (come on, that ain't enough)
> LET IT GO! LET IT GO! I INSERTED A FROZEN THEME!
> Death to the whale (No harpoon, 0/10 death)
> Death to Betelgeuse fingers (come on, this ain't even gruesome)
> Flash of Sloth!
> Ferris and Julius kill him (flashes out, come on)
> Death to Betelgeuse, still won't fucking die. Don't people die when they are killed? Oh wait. (Still not that gruesome, I've seen better gore)
I just realized Subaru died like about 11 times. Not too much, eh. This is too tame. Pussy-ass if you think this is all gruesome.

>End of Arc 3 of 11 for Accelerator and Gluttony
>Arc 5 of 11 for most of the rest
>Late game

she dont un-fucks it cause she see magical beast eating people as natural, same as people eats animal, magical beats eating people its simply natural course

and whale was still a lesser threat compared to Big Rabbit and Black Snake

If you guys want powerlevel autism, you should compare it to Dragon Ball. Let me ask can Goku destroy both of this world in an instant? Which world will put up more of a fight?

Because he's not a shitty self-insert harem MC gary stu.

>implying Konosuba isn't the worst kind of self-insert power fantasy which literally sucks the dick of some NEET loser so that the pathetic audience who identifies with him doesn't feel as bad about being worthless because they'd be awesome if only they were sent to another world

Yeah, Subaru's deaths are less gruesome than Kazuma's.

Kazuma was forced to undergo very slow digestion in a Hydra's stomach and the first thing that was dissolved and digested was his penis.

At least Subaru died quickly with his penis intact.

Meanwhile, Kazuma became an Eunuch.

>I just pictured Subaru not going full autist right at the start.

keked so hard

Around week since they need cash to guide registration

arc 4 and 6

>Throat stab
>Elsa Again
>Gets a hole eaten out of his chest by a pack of rabbits
>Gets kissed by a mind broken Emilia while said pack of rabbits eats him
>Suicide (throat slash with a magical handkerchief)
>Gets decapitated by a magical beam
>Gets stabbed by magical needles
>Petrashe eats him
>Pride remove 1 or his arms and a leg
>Gluttony makes him eats his own arm
>Greed makes him drink piss

>Greed makes him drink piss
Is that enough to kill a man?

Kazuma's deaths are played for jokes.

Subaru's deaths/trials are played mostly for shock factor and time travel / plot advancing.

Kazuma consistently pvps humans but loses to mob monsters.

Subaru has a mixed track record because of time shit.

Kazuma has a distinctly diverse skill pool, from magic rope binding (recently upgraded to mythril), auto-lock arrows, pocket sand, drain touch, the ability to generate water and immediately freeze it (used in people's throats), and high LUK. And his signature ability to steal not the things he wants, but the things his opponents need.

Subaru can tell people he can travel through time and randomly kill himself or the ones who hear it? I'm also unsure if he ever got anywhere with that yang magic Beato said he had.

I miss anything?

Technically, Subaru will win after enough time resets. That's pretty much all I'll give.

Is he drinking it greedily? Or drowning in it? I need to know. Because one time, Kazuma had to light a loli ablaze.

The new one.
Subaru Impereza WRX STi

Ether crystals are mad expensive, and Megumin can't craft any on her own.

Kazuma chews through megalixirs like candy because lolmonyy

> Time resets
What is said in the web novel is left ambiguous. If it really is that.

Return? Loop? Line hop? I'm not to keen on the difference.

One Reinhardt against nearly a dozen bosses, hordes of elite monsters, bonus bosses out the wazoo, devils, and a lord to rule over them all.

Even a explosion a day is only enough to keep a tiny fraction of fantasy Australia's evil in check.

>I'm also unsure if he ever got anywhere with that yang magic Beato said he had.
he uses shamak figthing garfield. he beats him but his gate gets totally destroyed. so he can not use magic anymore till he makes a pact with Beaco as her substitude gate

he has 2 spells one that lets him cancel out all magic around him in an AoE and another that more or less put him into stasis so he cant take damage

on top of that he has parkour skill. combat with whip skill and 1 Invisible hand

Kazuma and Subaru are both NEETs. However they are vastly different. In how they handled their new world, their life proceeding, and bad situations in general. However I'd say the biggest and most important difference between Kazuma and Subaru is this.

Kazuma learns quickly and is somewhat self-aware and genre savvy.

Subaru is a panicky idiot who takes several times more deaths than Kazuma to accomplish anything.

From a first meeting, Kazuma will be far more likely to outwit and defeat Subaru.

Simply because Subaru's style is to go through several timelines worth of suffering and painful deaths before accomplishing anything.

So as long as Kazuma defeats Subaru non-lethally and Subaru does not have a checkpoint before this battle and a horrible death-inducing situation afterwards, Kazuma's victory is mostly set in stone. However if Subaru is in such a loop, he will eventually learn to 1-up Kazuma in the process of clearing the next checkpoint.

The irony will be that after defeating Kazuma, getting his aid will be what results in finally being able to get past the next checkpoint probably as Kazuma handles the horrid situation far more successfully and possibly humorously than Subaru ever managed. Kazuma might actually suffer a horrendous death just like Subaru, but will just get revived by Aqua in the process. He will then be slightly annoyed at the horribleness of his death, but shrug it off near immediately as he yells at Aqua in contrast to Subaru.

Aqua would also probably just instantly heal Rem out of her coma anti-climatically.

Powerlevels are mostly meaningless as their common narratives sharply determine their victories.

>Kazuma steals Emilias underwear
>Subaru goes on a tard rampage and runs towards Kazuma
>Kazuma dies of a heart attack before Subaru gets him
>Subaru slips on Kazuma's pee, falls and breaks her neck.
>Subaru and Kazuma restart and this keeps going on for ages.

>Cultists in Kazuma's world aren't large enough to form an army
they dont need to. cultist overall or skilled on combat.

and the archbishops are 100% broken

hell. its virtually impossible to beat Regulus unless you guess the secret of Lion Heart

>somewhat self-aware and genre savvy
Kazuma spent most of his time doing regular jobs and got haxed tier luck. also the way the world works he can learns skill retardly easy

imagine if Kazuma 1st day on new world ended like Subaru.
when he dies he is not greeted by a cute godness and offered reincarnation with a silver spoon. he just re-spawns and no body remembers anything otehr than him.

he likely will sperge all over Aqua and she will just think he is insane.. rinse and repeat.

That NEET from Konosuba works as horse from ep.1.

Not a NEET.

He's basically a delinquent.

2op pls nerf

You can't really say that either

Kazuma has 2 sub goddesses that are bro-tier and revive him and help him when he needs it
Subaru has one shit goddess that seems to enjoy his suffering and doesn't revive him when its convenient, but just to fuck with him
how is this a debate?

Kathmandu does have the upper hand due to:
Pocket sand
Stealing his opponents weapons
Hax 100% accurate trick shot archery so he doesn't even need to get close.
And drain touch which is a high level spell that damages his foes while letting him recover mana and life force/stamina.
There's also his stealth and infiltration abilities and his crafting skills which led him to create handgrenades.

Kazuma is actually stacked for 1 on 1 fights and would be considered as a Valour bard if you go by dnd (table top) definitions.

>The best MCs are actually slavs in disguise

This explains Kazumas brown hair and green eyes as well as his drinking habits.

>E・M・M (エミリアたんマジ女神 Emilia-tan Maji Megami, "Emilia-tan is Seriously a Goddess"): E・M・M is an "absolute defense magic". Beatrice uses Yin Magic to interfere with the time and space around Subaru, and while he can't move during activation, he experiences no interference from outside the barrier.

>E・M・T (エミリアたんマジ天使 Emilia-tan Maji Tenshi, "Emilia-tan is Seriously an Angel"): E・M・T is an "absolute negation magic". A spherical field several ten meters long with Subaru and Beatrice at the center is created which negates effects from mana within it. Julius remarks that it is useful against mages and those who use mana to assist their techniques. However, the magic only negates the use of mana

EMM won't work since one can just wait it out and it gives Komaru time to line up a fatal shot.

EMT might be good, but Subaru will lose in a straight up physical fight at close range anyways.

>but Subaru will lose in a straight up physical fight at close range anyways.
he has parkour training. a whip and 1 Invisible hand.

He could use Invisible Providence when he's in a close range fight as a trump card though since authorities don't necessarily consume mana
Though its more than likely he wouldn't really use it unless truly needed

he used that hand to beat Garfield. so he will likely use it vs kazuma

If anything he'll win through the hand.

Subaru would wreck his little baby's asshole.

Sorry for the late reply.

The series end on an open note if you only go by the epilogue chapter. Eris doesn't really talk about Kazuma's love life in her narration.

If you go by the series as a whole, then you could say it ends in a harem end. Kazuma ends up in a relationship with both Megumin and Darkness. Eris manages to enter the race for Kazuma in the last arc. As for Aqua, she's still the same as ever. In regards to Yunyun, her crush on Kazuma is still present. She visits Kazuma's mansion almost daily just to see both him and Megumin. If your wondering about Wiz, she promises Kazuma that if he returns victorious against the demon lord, she would personally teach him how to cast advanced magic. So in the end, she becomes his magic teacher.

>getting into debt
>having shitty allies
>have very little to no special skills
>actually dies a few times in the series and is brought back by a cunt of a goddess just cause she doesn't want to deal with all the debt and work
>doesnt even have the time/privacy to relieve one
I mean, if you ignore all of those then yeah, total mary sue user, absolutely

>have anti magic field
>get noscoped through archery or blown up by explosives

Kazuma at least seemed a little bother by the fact that he died, and at least inquired about his family. Subaru was all over that RPG afterlife shit and didn't spare a spare a second to worry about his family back home, instead homing in on the nearest moeblob. Subaru is a fucking cunt.

>>get noscoped through archery or blown up by explosives
what do you think the 1st spell is for?

>a spare a second to worry about his family back home
arc 4.
he has some family issues that gets resolved during a trial

He'll have to drop the spell eventually and Kazuma does have means of fighting without magic.

The real question is how effective Subaru's trump card will be.

Kazuma carries around bladed weapons, Subaru does not.

>Who would win in a fight?
depends, does subaru get a reset? if he can reset the fight EVENTUALLY he'd win.

Otherwise Kazuma would kick his ass. Kazuma is no joke. He solo'ed a whole palace worth of guardsmen plus all the high level heroes in the kingdom to save his (not blood related) little sister Iris.

I think subaru's biggest problem would be kazuma wouldn't need to kill him. In fact kazuma is better at restraining then killing. So he'd wrap subaru up with some rope with the "capture" skill and the fight would end. no reset. Now if kazuma was backstabbing then of course subaru would eventually win the fight after a few dozen deaths he'd figure it out.

/thread

>He solo'ed a whole palace worth of guardsmen
He had Chris with him, but it was still badass.

Since you're using the anime as comparison point, we're using arc 3 end Subaru (which means SHAMAC only, no Beatrice contract abilities nor Whip nor absorbed Authorities maybe except Sloth's). and Arc 3 start Kazuma (Basic magic, Steal, somewhat compentent swordwielding, no manatite spamming or archery hax or Bind or Vanir mask stat boost)

If it's a fight to the death then Subaru will get rekt quite a few times before he can plan and counter Kazuma. If it's not to the death then Kazuma won; Subaru didn't even git gud until much much later.

he has invisible hand. even 1 is enough to maul people if so he wanted.

Kaz would kick Sub's pansy ass.

Isn't it just literally a hand?

He would need at least 2 to tear people apart like Beetlejuice does.

the hands can cause damage, did you not see how even a touched wounded julius?

>hears Megumin's voice
I see what you did there.

I'd rather see Aqua and Emilia get into a slap fight.

When is the second season of konosuba coming out? And is it gonnna be 10 episodes again?