Worst fucking ending ever was not worth all those episodes

Worst fucking ending ever was not worth all those episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTftkNwWZP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

congratulations

>i do not have the capacity to proceed with critical thinking of what I just watched

It's not like Eva has a simple story

I finally got around watching the first movie, the sci-fi story part held up well, but the emo part didn't, not since the SJW identified that the CIS white male are the source of all those problems.

Something something 2deep4u.

ok

Quick crash course that should alleviate your confusion:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTftkNwWZP8

WIDER

Do you know why people don't just watch the last episodes of shows?

for what purpose

1628x480

Each character has a personal memento that is nearly always with them, and it represents their heart's desire.

rei - gendo
asuka - be recognized
misato - her father
shinji - stay away from people
????????????

Shinji is Gendo too. The SDAT used to be his.

>6480x480
>SCALE IMAGE: [DEL]
>... FUCK!
>SCALE IMAGE: ____ x 480
>SCALE IMAGE: _680 x 480
>SCALE IMAGE: _480 x 480
>FUCK!!
>SCALE IMAGE: 6480 x 480

YAMERO

In Rebuild.

The important stuff is simple. The message of the series is just plainly stated by Yui right at the end. The first time I watched it I was surprised it was so blatant.

>Implying seeing Asuka didn't make the whole show worthwhile no matter what happened.

I don't know user, she annoys me to no end

EoE was literal cancer in comparision. No matter how small the budget was the tv's ending with him accepting himself as flawed but eilling to continue on with life was 9x better than that bullshit at the "climax" and end of the EoE movie.

In the end this was just a show about a kid learning to get over depression, why hate it

Reminder that Toji was never completely taken over by the Angel. He was only wounded Asuka and Rei.

When Misato was in the elevator getting seduced by Kaji early on, she asked Kaji to stop kissing her.

He told her that her lips didn't say no, so which one should he trust, her lips or her words?

In Misato's final moments, she kisses Shinji, and as she lay dying, asked Kaji if she did the right thing.

She chose lips.

Too deep for you.

When he lives, there's no suggestion the Angel touched him at all, doesn't remember a thing and not a mark on him but injuries from the crushing of the entry plug. When he dies, his brain may already have been eaten by celestial cordyceps.

He doesn't die in the anime

Reminder that Kaworu was the only one who introduced himself to Shinji like a normal person. Rei just convulsed all over the place and then was stone cold all the time. Asuka literally stared him down after kicking his friend in the nuts and then tried to kick him out of his house.

Kaworu was like: My name is Kaworu.

It's not that he was stupendously nice, he was just kind of normal in a world full of weirdness. until he fagged out

He materialized while Shinji was alone in the middle of nowhere to say Shinji's personal information was his favorite reading. Shinji doesn't have a warning bell in his head.

Least obvious twist ever. One angel left and this mysterious faggot shows up and behaves enigmatically who could the angel be?

Reminder that angels are just humans who rejected human form.

Shinji and Asuka are the only ones who kept their humanity and will bring it back. The rest of the people who remained in instrumentality will become an angel.

Sadly, they cannot coexist together even though they are fundamentally the same creatures.

>he fell for the eva meme
They literally had no more budget left, so that' how those two episodes were made.

I thought Angels were the other life form which would have been the dominant one if not for lilith

Both humans and angels were born of the "fruits" of Adam and Lilith but it's not exactly true that they're humans. It's probably more accurate to say that humans are angels but were given knowledge instead of individual and separate forms like the angels.

And putting aside his own ignorance of cover or subtlety, at Seele's end it could not be difficult to create more documentation than just a name and the most suspicious date of birth possible. After even Gendo passes his own creation as a colleague's daughter that reads like a private joke between super villains.

Last 2 episodes were literally kino.

This.
EoE was neat to watch but the TV ending was a lot more interesting and made more sense.

omedetou

Which is why it is pretentious garbage. I'm am still surprised it has a following this big all these decades later.

Seele detected

Seele were just rubbing it in Gendo's face at that point.

bump

Too Deep For (You)

literally too deep for you, try again. I bet you both think 25 & 26 had better characterization than EoE

>What's the matter Sphinx too deep for you?
kek this always gets me