Is there any news about the King of Fighters anime?

Is there any news about the King of Fighters anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

hadoken.net/kof-anime-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=T9s8qNXybFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off Cred Forums

Only that it was delayed until march with a Shanghai studio making it. My guess is that it'll probably turn out like Hitorri no Shita: The outcast unless the chinks pump in a good chunk of change.

>Shanghai studio
sauce on that?

are you okay?

I didn't even know there was going to be one. It'll probably be shit, KOF has like nine main protagonists.

hadoken.net/kof-anime-news/

They did mention that they would focus on the Orochi saga, so it'll probably be Kyo and Iori trying to suck each other's dicks half the time.

>half

>tfw no Art of Fighting comedy where the Sakazakis try to escape poverty

>making the anime in-house
>probably no Japanese dub
And all the expectations went to shit.

This is what we got for that, it was only out-sucked by the Virtua Fighter OVA.

>KoF
>Posts Fatal Fury

I don't mind if a chink studio works on it, they've been doing amazing chinese cartoons lately.

BUSTAH WORLF!!!

Yeah, if it turns out good it's fine. I just hope they get their Japanese VAs. IIRC there's some chinese cartoons that have been dubbed into nip.

Oh right that was a thing

That was a full TV series

Wut? It was an OVA.

>Hitori no shita
Please no, anything but that. I tried to force myself to watch it until the end just because i really like the autistic main girl but i just couldn't. At episode 7 i crumbled, everything was so shit up to that point that not even my love for her was enough to power-watch it.
KOF deserves better.

He was talking about Virtua Fighter, and he was correct. I either got a wire crossed or it was wishful thinking.

Is there anime from a fighting game that was actually good?

Oh shit. My mistake.

Questionable designs aside, I liked Street Fighter II V, and even then that was just okay.

The KOF OVAs were fine and the Fatal Fury movies great in my opinion. Samurai Showdown stuff is good too. The SFII movie was good too.

They finally did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9s8qNXybFQ

>The SFII movie was good too
That it was, but everybody being noticeably larger than the people around them was always distracting.

Always liked this part.

Which team is the best team?

>All that data collecting
Even back then, Ryu made it easy for malware

>Anime will never look this good again