Jjoo thread

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

no one has yet to edit Gappy's outfit onto SDC Jotaro and Jotaro's outfit onto Gappy
After all that talk the other day about them having the same build but in a different art style, I was sure someone would make at least one edit.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Post manga reading advocacy

James Campbell
James Campbell

Heavens door
You couldn't Ora Ora but it's power is limited only by how creatively you use it

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

BEES

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

I really like Jotaro as well, I just compared him to Jotaro since he's the one people shit on a lot too. No JoJos are bad and I thoroughly enjoyed each of them whilst reading every part. What Jotaro and Giorno lack in personality they make up through their actions in different ways in their respective parts, there's just something about Giorno that makes me admire him every time I read Part 5. Every one of his actions feel like that of a leader, and I could easily accept him as just being that for the part. The supporting cast were colorful enough to take the role of protagonists that I didn't mind too much.
I really liked the main themes of part 5 honestly and the way they were executed makes thinking about the part and discussing it properly really enjoyable. But I do agree, I wish Giorno had some more time to show development. For Diavolo I think it would've been more interesting if either he was the gangster in the past that Giorno saved or if Doppio was part of the group originally and turned out to be the traitor.

Gio in PHF though was fucking awesome, him acting like an actual Don was really good for his character.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Hermes gives me best boner

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Heaven's Door
can't rush attack
but it can, not that Rohan needs it considering how fucking fast he is by himself.

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Cool runnings

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

He probably just made him dress up as a girl.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit