Breech Birth?

I was born breech. I always joked that I knew how horrible the world was and I didn't want to come out so I had my feet braced on either side of that hole fighting like hell. I theorized that this might have had something to do with me not being a normie.

Are there any other Cred Forumsacks that we're breech?

Fellow breech baby here. I wondered what this myself

Maybe we should go to one of those faggy liberal arts colleges and try to get grant funding to explore this topic further.

Same, my mom had to have a c section. It kind of reminds me of pic related.

Mmmmmmm maybe baby

c section baby here, tried hanging myself in the womb, haven't stopped trying since

I my labor was 18 hours, I don't think i want to come out either.

Same here. Also c section... I think OP I on to something

I came out normal, but you know what they say about dissapointed optimists.

i was a c section because i was fucking huge. i weigh 12 pounds at birth

Me too man maybe that caused some kind of autism on us

only incest faggots have touched their moms pussy

i just realized that i've never touched a vagina. thanks for pointing this out.

a friend of mine was born with the umbilical cord around his neck, he was completely purple. nearly died. doing great now though.

samesies brrooo also ancap

Caesarean birth here.

My moms vag was loose. I slipped out like a greased burrito.

psst..i'm also from canada

That's not the vag. You exited out the anus.

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW, MY FETUS GOT FLIPPED, TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

I was stuck because of my broad shoulders.

Hmm.

same shit

you had exposure in your mom's womb. sorry she wasn't always very careful.

just don't think about how it got that way

are breech births redpilled?

same here, though i didn't know that was the word for it. mom says the doctors called it "sunny side up"

yo mamma a chicken nigga

I tried to hang myself on my umbilical cord so they had to give my mom a C-section.

c-section reporting in.
When I asked mum why c-section she told me that I was choking myself with umbilical cord.
I was suicidal even before being born kek. But now I think of a suicide as the worst way of pussying out.

Me, but i was a c section anyway

>mfw I realized I’ve been deeper in my Mom than my dad ever got

Everyone was, which is weird

c section master race here

Had a sibling come before, so that checks out.

We didn't want to be here but now that we are we have to become Kings.

Reminder that mothers cant form a tight bond with their child as if it was a natural birth. you are unloved outcasts. have a nice day.

We Are Caesarian Aryans.

Nigger, we were so valuable that society literally risked the lives of our mothers by cutting us out of them so that we could come to master this world and lead the people to righteousness.

nigga, you shitpost on Cred Forums, you mom risked her life for nothing.

Please lead me to righteousness. I'm lazy, and it's your job to do all the work for me.

Do it, leader.

I didn't even know this was a thing

Full breach. Here's your redpill:
We should all be dead, along with our mothers. Nature intended us to be weeded out. Chew on that for a bit while you meme anti-gun control legislation today.

Me 2

I was a C section because my mom was raped by a nigger when she was 9 and couldn't give Birth no joke

Because you live in a society where the genetic homogeneity prevents that sort of shit. Just you wait until Malmo is half negro. Black women cannot birth white children (larger brains). When those mutt-offspring women start breeding with their lighter skinned counterparts, birth complications become a real problem. A significant number of births in the US are not only planned these days, but are mostly c-section.

Nigger they literally had to do a Cesarean section just to get me out

c section is god tier, breech is for milktoast newfags

lol

Get a gun and kill Jews. I will lead you with a trail of blood.

Sucks for them, because we are here and we have guns. This is our world now.

Anyone else remember being in the womb? Whenever I try to recall my earliest memory it's of a dark, tight place.

Apparently my birth was pretty easy. So...

I shit all over myself in the womb. What does it mean?

I got stuck coming out and the nurses started yanking on my head to pull me out

My dad got angry and stopped them but i think them yanking on my head put a dent in it and game be permanant rain damage.

omn the mibble of my head theres like an indent that goes in, super annoyingw hen i cut my hair

>being this delusional

Natural birth here
>y'all are monsters
>you are a tragedy of science

We wuz cesar and sheeit

I was born through c-section, not sure if it had anything to do with the presentation but it's possible. I was also never breastfed. I'm pretty autistic but glad not to be a normie

You were failure fetuses who would've died during birth and probably would've taken out your mothers too had not modern medical intervention saved you.
>but let's turn this into a cool 'redpilled' narrative! t. frogposter

not really breech but Docs thought Mom should have a C-Sec because I moved or something

She didn't, i came out well(I think)
i dun remeber

Are you a Pajeet?

brute force....

And you would have had your teethed smashed by your fellow tribe men for being such a obnoxious sociopath disrespecting them, instead of shitposter anonymously online thanks to computers.

C section here. My mom would've died if they hadn't sliced her open and removed me. Forceful eviction, I call it.

Dude same, I almost fucking died. I'm not that lucky

>el luz extinguido

>tfw I literally killed my sibling in utero

>all these low IQ anomaly babies
I am disgusted. I was a literal 10/10 baby.

Blond, blue eyes, fat as a pig. Born 100% naturally.

You creeps disgust me.

nice! double the care for you!

I was breech birth

But I was also a natural birth. No c section here

you absorbed his soul so you now have the strength of one man and one baby

small majority of "smart" people are C section babies, this is something myself and some friends have noticed in the past. We theorized it was just due to not having a shit-ton of pressure on the head when coming out, or due to some effect of anaesthesia on a prenatal brain (specific to the c section not just the normal anesthetic given for normal births)