FYMP

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

LET THE BUTTHURT COMMENCE.

Do it faggots. Spread that shit around.

Goal:
Expose, shame and put a spotlight on the indoctrination centres that the Western Academia has become.

Why it is important:
Attacking the authority figures (professors) who encourage and endorse AFA in the first place is strategically better than focusing on a myriad of their mindless pawns.
It's an attack on AFA's rolemodels.
It's an attack on Academia's reputation and their wallets.

Desirable outcomes:
a) Students expose their professors and spread awarness in the country.
b) Besmearment of Universities' name, even if none of professors (somehow) get exposed. (I'm sure they will).
c) Parents stop spending a shitton of shekels solely to have their children braiwashed afterwards.
d) Having to deal with less of commie drivel for years to come.

How to avoid doxing
Use hidden cams.
Send the footages to the Red Elephants (through fake normiebook accounts if you want an extra safety measure).
They'll edit, crop, distort it in a way you will become untrackable.
Or you could just install a hidden cam somewhere beforehand.

Example of a commie professor being exposed that got HALF A MILLION views on normie-book:
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs

Must-watch interview with the author of the idea Vincent Foxx on Red Ice:
youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA

Official day
I suggest, February 23. The day of February Revolution.
Symbolically.

Previous threads
credforums.com/thread/161125748/politics
credforums.com/thread/161107434/politics

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs
youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA
credforums.com/thread/161125748/politics
credforums.com/thread/161107434/politics
amazon.com/dp/B078NQ44FK/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3341940462&pd_rd_wg=xXJCe&pf_rd_r=4S2CY5DKFHZ02K4D5K6N&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B078NQ44FK&pd_rd_w=mI9Vf&pf_rd_i=spy cam&pd_rd_r=312b754a-2e4e-46b5-92b5-91e686ed7838&ie=UTF8&qid=1519090869&sr=3
youtube.com/watch?v=hVTDoZLssg8

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Baguette version

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Tacos version.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Delicia version

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Kraut version

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Ikea version

William Nelson
William Nelson

Spaghetti version.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Swampkraut version.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Pierogi version.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Cykablyat version.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Eirik version.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Easy postering with Whisper! Use Fake GPS to target a campus and shitpost any university in the world.

HUNDREDS of views in minutes.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Postering Berkeley

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Florida University

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

the amount of views already

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Seems interesting.
Bump.

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Good initiative.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Bump before I return to work.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Updated counts

The meme is not inflammatory enough to go viral unfortunately. Maybe we could adjust it a bit and test a few different versions.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

For comparison here is IOTBW combined with hot guy, lots of responses and hearts which generates lots of views

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Why do the spiders ride the spiderbutt?

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

I actually think this is a good idea, let the shamefest begin!

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

This is actually a great idea

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

This will take off. Also, anyone noticed how all the protests against Trump have used tons of craft supplies, boosting the economy

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

We need to compile a how to guide to help people record these marxist scum without getting the full bike lock\ADL treatment from them. We all know how tolerant the left really is the second they think they can get away with it. That way we can leave a camera when they are out and pick up the footage when they are gone. They won't really take off the mask if they think someone who isn't on their team might be listening. We shouldn't release the videos for a while either. Wait like a month from recording and recover the device before releasing the footage.

amazon.com/dp/B078NQ44FK/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3341940462&pd_rd_wg=xXJCe&pf_rd_r=4S2CY5DKFHZ02K4D5K6N&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B078NQ44FK&pd_rd_w=mI9Vf&pf_rd_i=spy cam&pd_rd_r=312b754a-2e4e-46b5-92b5-91e686ed7838&ie=UTF8&qid=1519090869&sr=3

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Filme tes profs marxistes

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Holodomor memorial.
Will this do?

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

this is the first campaign since "It's Okay to be White" actually has a chance of being pretty successful.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

A lighter version.

Jose Young
Jose Young

c trop informel

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

This is a great idea. Even just putting up this up as fliers would scare them shitless.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Sjfc user here.
Wish I could participate but the jews wouldn't like that. Also none of my professors are straight commie like in ops link

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Graphic guy here. For a while I've been thinking about good ways to counter the Marxist propaganda. I want to start creating some images that condemn communism, and in a way that liberals will respond in a way that defends Russians. Almost like how they defend North Korea just to spite trump. Throw me some ideas and if i get enough material I'll make a thread with the images

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

What about instead of telling students to film teachers in a poster, make one that outright says we ARE filming teachers already. With a big all seeing eye or camera on it.

MARXIST PROFESSORS, WE ARE FILMING YOUR LECTURES.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

I can work with that. We also need a hashtag. Something like #resistmarxism or something. It needs to be in a context that normies will see and relate to being bad

Bentley James
Bentley James

#wefilmtreason
#revealtreason
#drainacademia

A few ideas

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

Yeah, just spreading those posters will:
a) Make them batshit paranoid
b) Put them in a dammage control
Well, you could add that commies (jewish bolsheviks and their lackeys) had concentration camps for whites long before nazi germany had ones for jews.
The latter are considered as a targedy that we are constantly being reminded of, but the others somehow aren't.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

A good theme for one would be to link Marxism with intolerance and hate. We can't be too direct, can't really explicitly say it or we'll be targeted for "hate speech" or some stupid shit. Has to just have enough to let them make the connections by themselves

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Like the camps thing, but we cant directly compare to Nazis cause normies will mentally shut it out. They cant be forced to choose between Nazis or Marxists cause they are too brainwashed.. But we can put just enough for them to make the connection on their own

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Cultural Marxism is REAL.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Yeah, I don't know.
Btw, goys. Have you seen the latest "documentary" (a sugarcoated hollywood trash movie) trailer?
Make sure to dislike it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVTDoZLssg8

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

....documentary about Karl Marx i mean.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit