Soooo, what happened, what do we know?

Soooo, what happened, what do we know?

It's a handheld/home console hybrid.
I've been saying this for years

It contains a portal screen which allows direct contact with 2d waifus

Any videos/pics of it yet or is it all still in concept limbo?

its a dildo that comes with the wario ware shove it up your own ass game

Shiieeet, I ain't tryna play with no god damn diiiildo man

If French leak is right we have some direct announced today for tomorrow.

It's as real as Big Foot.

I want to believe...

miitomo launch game
amiibo fun festival launch game
mario delayed, zelda delayed
$349 US DOLLARS
mobile data plan available

pokemon games will be playable on nx

Interesting, but highly disturbing...

Pretty hyped to be honest. So they can actually use those huge poly models and run at 60 fps.

I really had no problems with the Wii U other than the price, it's a pretty ugly looking controller and can get annoying to be holding all the time, I just want a sleek nice looking controller, no overly rounded edges that look like the console was made so that a child doesn't maim themselves accidentally, I just want a controller that looks nice and the hardware to be good

Even if it's another Nintendo first party gimmick machine, their output will actually be good without having to split resources onto the 3ds.

Agreed, seems like a good move from nintendo

Yes!

or splitting the rendering on 2 screens.

>he seriously believes it's a hybrid
Amazing how Nintendo, whose hardware is always at least a generation behind, is going to be the put console-comparable power into a cost-effective handheld!

>no overly rounded edges
Rounded edges on a controller make it comfortable to hold.

Not like sharp or anything, but just cleaner, more refined like the Nintendo DS Lite, that was a good medium between comfortable and sleek I feel

It's a fucking hybrid.

Some autistic Nintendo fans try to deny this by posting a qoute from Iwata saying the NX will have "different form factors", but all it only really confirms is that the NX will be playing the same games on different hardware. Meaning the games will look better when you play them on your TV.

We know that Eurogamer, Emily Rogers and that other faggot continue to be full of shit but people keep believing them for some reason

Chad Warden confirmed for Nostradamus. He predicted this a decade earlier

Guys, I have a super secret leak. This is the plan for the first year of the NX.

>March
MyMiitomo
Nintendo World (comes with deluxe version)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (releases two weeks after Wii U version)

>April
Dragon Quest XI (JP release)

>May
WarioWare, inc.: House Party

>June
>July
>August
No games come out during this time

>September
Pikmin 4

>October
No game comes out this month

>November
Splatwoon: Squids & Kids

>December
No game comes out this month

I would laugh but I know its true :(

HYPREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all it only really confirms is that the NX will be playing the same games on different hardware. Meaning the games will look better when you play them on your TV.
That's not what it means, dumbass. It means that like the 2DS, there will be more variations (sizes and shapes) of the same hardware.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>releases two weeks after Wii U version
How are you this retarded?

No it doesn't.

Yes user I'm sure Nintendo will give a mere 24 hour heads-up for the big NX reveal

Makes a lot of sense!

That is literally what "form factors" means. For dumb people like you, Iwata even gave an example of what he was talking about, as iPhones and iPads. There are big and small versions of both with all the same hardware, just occasional tweaks.

protip: they wont spend the extra resources on producing games or hardware. they'll spend it on marketing deals, lawyers, producing toys, amiibos, etc. this nintendos primary function these days.

they do all their directs like that. You'd knew if you weren't just a shitposter who only ever owned a ps3 his whole life

>For dumb people like you
this is getting gold. You actually literally believe that.

I thought we wouldn't find out anything for another five hours?

That's all we know.
And that it will most likely have a controller with buttons.

My wife's son is gonna love this.

5 hours to official announcement

>marketing deals

They're obviously not putting a lot of money into that because they've been barely advertising fucking anything, the lawyers I can believe seeing as they shitcanned so many fangames

literally nothing
yet

>They're obviously not putting a lot of money into that because they've been barely advertising fucking anything
what? they constantly make marketing deals with their characters: super mario vans shoes, nintendo universal studios, super mario legos, mcdonalds has amiibos coming out soon, zelda cameos in a bunch of games, and a lot more.

They won't annouce it this month. E3 normally happens 5 months before consoles launch. There is 6 months until march

>They won't annouce it this month
They will announce the announcement date this month, I hope.

Guessing sometime after paper mario released, mid october.

Nothing happened?

>BotW two weeks AFTER WiiU
Come on user, not even a retard would believe that shit

The only fact is: NX will flop hard.

Truth bomb deployed

>mere 24hrs.
>almost 90% of Cred Forums will know about it in those 24hrs.
>Intense shitposting
>All media and their grandma will know about the nx 72hrs after the reveal.
Nowadays every piece of news is better distribuited by 15% of the target audience trough social media than from big events laid out by the companies themselves.

>A Nintendo handheld flopping

What a retard.