Divinity OS2 thread

Divinity OS2 thread, why is Red Prince so perfect?
I love my Sasuke Lizard.

I really want to play the EA but then again I don't want to burn myself out like what happened with the first one

They fixed the lizard model clipping through the equipment screen?
Shame, it was funny having my helmet slot cover my face.

Is there an estimate on how long until it's out of Early Access? I make a point not to buy any unfinished game on principal, but I'm looking forward to hopefully playing this sometime soon if possible.

next year is full release

Nah, female lizards are the ones with the issue because they're the tallest beings in the game.

Divinity Original Sin 1 was in early access for half a year. So expect the game to be possibly finalised around March 2017.

Undead should appear as a playable race quite soon as there are already a few undead NPCs, both friendly and hostile.

Human > Every other race

>space marines
>""""humans""""

From a purely statistical standpoint, humans are probably the worst race in the game.

HUMAN PRIDE
WORLDWIDE
EVEN WHEN WE ARE THE WEAKEST
WE WILL SURVIVE

>He didn't murder the Red Prince at fight sight.
What the fuck is wrong with you, user?

>Attacking people that haven't provoked you

Who does that?

Is the writing still complete shit? I couldn't stand the dialogue and bare-bones biblical power-word objectives meant to be outlining your story.

It's a lot better than the first game but it could still do with some improvements. The plot of the first act is to escape from Fort Joy, eventually the island, where they're keeping sourcerers.

The quest logs need to be a bit more in-detail as I would often forget important bits that would no longer be mentioned again, but for the most part it was prety gud.

Has necromancy replaced witchcraft?

How do you get access to skill trees?

Hej guys. Where are the companions in this game?

I already killed the red ponce because I was playing edge elf. I already found the host to deamons lady.

Ifan is on the opposite side of the wall where you enter the arena.

Sebille is stalking a lizard on the beach.

otherside of the camp is the male human and to the right of him lurking just outside the camp is the elf

>Reddithammer 40k
How embarrassing

>The God of the Humans tells me to kill the only other Human in my party
Is this some sort of ruse?

>Human
Special Ability: Encourage [gives a stat bonus to visible allies and yourself for 3 turns]
Ingenious: +2 to Wits, +3% to Crit Chance
Human Resolve: +1 to Leadership

>Lizard
Special Ability: Dragon's Blaze [Deal fire damage in a cone to all non-allied characters, leaving fire clouds behind]
Sophisticated: +2 to Intelligence
Spellsong: +1 to Persuasion

>Dwarf
Special Ability: Metamorph [Petrify a target, disables it for 2 turns, removes most debuffs and increases armor]
Sturdy: +2 to Strength
Dwarven Guile: +1 to Sneak

>Elf
Special Ability: Flesh Sacrifice [Gain 1AP and +25% damage at the cost of 1 Constitution]
Elegant: +2 to Finesse
Corpse Eater: Eat body parts to access memories of the dead

Which is the overall best race?

If you use Rage then Flesh Sacrifice is it a +25% to your crits, or do crits ignore extra damage?

I think criticals are applied after the damage calculation, so it would damage + rage then your crit.

desu it's entirely dependent on build.

Human = Warrior/Rogue because of Wits/Crit
Lizards = Wizard because of Intelligence, Dragon's Blaze goes well with shock spells due to clouds being left behind
Dwarf = Warrior/Rogue because of Strength/Sneak
Elf = Rogue because of damage boost and Finesse

But that's entirely if you're a minmaxing fag, even with inefficiencies it's possible to be broken as fuck.

True, my friends and I rolled all human warrior/rogue/wizard party. We spent the entire game teleporting people to the warrior who cleaved them in twain with the broken as shit items he acquired.

>Tfw you use the telegauntlet / ram combo which costs a grand total of 2 (two) points so you can pretty much immobilize most enemies
Just have to knock down their physical armour, I can't help but being a cheap cunt when the game makes it so easy. I'll have to play on a harder difficulty when it's available.

To be honest it's a refreshing change when an RPG lets the player be this cheap during fights. It practically encourages it due to the number differences on harder difficulties anyways.

The final fight before the alpha ends can be incredibly bullshit if you're not built right. My friends and I teleported up to a specific corner of the castle and bottlenecked the enemies to us. Every time Alexander got anywhere near us, we'd just teleport him outside the castle so he'd have to run all the way back which took like four turns for him.

Don't you fucking dare conflate Warhammer with the likes of Reddit, you sick bastard.

Fuck stats, the lizard girls have the best hip to waist ratio so therefore they're the best.

Why did OP compare Red Prince to Sasuke?

I feel so smug actually waiting until the finished enhanced edition to actually play divinity original sin 1.

>When you get all that amazing gear just before the alpha ends

Fuuuuuck.

I gotta ask
How did you guys kill the worm?
>Necrofire and poison endless explosion tech
>entire party wipes expect my OC
>"oh shit I don't have any res scrolls"
>doesn't matter lol

Our warrior sat in holy fire as he beat the shit out of for 200 damage a swing while we buffed him/purged any shit the worm dropped on him.

I wonder how shit is going to change when the Undead become a playable race.

>tfw the origin undead is beign made by fucking Avellone

Being undead you should definitely be immune to bleed and poison just like the enemy undead in the game.

I think they're also toying with the idea of undead starting with 20% more HP, but as you level up that HP bonus decays into a -20%.

There's also another Origin character being written by CD Projekt Red.

I'm really hoping this game turns out well, lots of people working together and writing up some good shit.

Holy shit, this. Not touching DOS2 even with a ten foot pole until they release the inevitable enhanced edition.

>Avellone
You shouldn't be excited for this, that's the guy who ruined new vegas

You mean J. Sawyer.

Odds on there being a completely anachronistic LGBTQ+ character dumped into the middle of the plot?

I wish to fuck the lizard girls.

none, but he has other ways to fuck shit up

Sawyer is the reason for a lot of NV's story problems, not Avellone.

Do you think they have prehensile tongues?

>tfw will never have a lizard girl stick her tongue up your ass while she jerks you off

I want to cuddle butter. I wonder if I'll see her in Arx after release...

The only reason a woman would have the name Butter is if she likes sloppy sex with semen everywhere.

I bet she loves getting butterballed.

Fucking degenerate.

It's gonna be a rule to report and ignore every OS2 thread that starts with furbait, won't it