Deus ex

Gonna start my third run of MD to get the "I never asked for this" trophy. I already managed to get "foxiest of hounds" so avoiding death should not be a problem.

Anything else I need to be prepared about ? I also want those fucking books

hey dude can you give me access to your steam account just so i can download the game and later play it in offline mode?

thanks

No

Sure dude, just send me your TeamViewer details.

I'm on my 4th playthrough and I'm going to try 100% while doing I never asked for this difficulty

System Rift tomorrow.
Better be fucking worth it.

So it's pretty much confirmed he's a clone at this point?

I didn't want to believe they would go for that, but that body in the vault really made me think

Which vault ? Didn't fin all keys yet

sent :^)

Versalife

BUY ICARUS LANDING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

are there good combos in this game?

like that brazilian dude who plays dishonored does his combos?

Wait there was a body inside this vault ?

>itt can't wait to savescumm some more just do it before i die oh what a great game

>Never asked for this
Backup your save every time you feel like you've made sensible progress. You can do that on PS4, at least.
Remember you can reload as long as they don't kill you first. You'll probably have to if you're going for a pseudo-FotH run, as you won't have much in the way of combat augments.
Avoid hacking beyond lv2 capture and invest into other things, there are more than enough multitools/crafting parts to access all important PCs/safes. There's a way around most locked doors; if all else fails, just blow them up.

>Ebooks
There's one in Dubai, 3 in GARM, 3 in London, and 6-8 in Golem IIRC.
Let the crazy bitch die and do the heist- one book is in the Versalife vault. You can go back to the cult complex after they an hero anyway.
The ebook in Koller's shop can be missable depending on how you handle the Otar business, as one possible outcome is the Time Machine being burned down, making the library inaccessible. Either get the book on your first visit, off the traitorous fucker right away, or do exactly as he says (i.e. kill Gallois).

>combos
neo Cred Forums everyone

Apparently.

oh right fuck how could I forget the most important fucking thing

Buy icarus landing, explore the living shit out of the city and do all the sidequests mainly for the hypostims and biocells you find, and sell guns to buy the 2 praxis kits from Tars early on.
Don't forget the easy praxis kits to grab all over the place for free and grab the 4x long-range shock hand to breeze through the game EZ.
Also grab Marchenk's killswitch.

>trophy
you've already failed

my post

i havent been able to find any advanced gameplay on youtube, just people playing super basic and no one getting creative

has anyone seen anyone play this that wasn't basic af??? getting creative with the augmentations etc etc???

Man what the fuck was that ending level.

>kill all 11 guards silently or else I will blow up innocent ppl!
>spend a good 1-2 hours of reloading games until I finally got all the guards without alarming anyone.
>LUL THE CUTSCENE TRIGGERS ANYWAY XDD

Oh fuck

augmentation combos, pleb-master

You can't kill them, only knock out.
I had one knocked out, killed him without anyone seeing and panic ensued.

>savescumm
I never understood what's wrong with this?

Everyone keeps complaining, but it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, I figured that out as well.
Kinda bullshit desu

Don't hack things in front of people. The Samizdat assholes rekt me for touching their terminals.
Get the health augs.

I actually killed most of them in my FotH run. Stealth takedown + a bullet to the head. I don't think any flag triggers on their death, although the objective did state something like "7/11 guards neutralized".

Not him but sometimes panic triggered when I shot a sleeping dart on the first two guards in the room, and I was almost sure no one could see. Was it an NPC looking up at that time or what ?

It's ok when you know the game and want dat trophy, otherwise it kinda ruins the experience and some players abuse to avoid mistakes, especially in a game like DE where you actually can make some pretty bad mistakes and choices

Does the game still run like piss or did they fix it yet?

Is it as easy to 100% as HR? I did that in one playthrough not counting the XP books. With the occasional reloading a save.

I thought you can't kill them, because no matter how silently and how I had no witnesses a panic started.

You can do that too in MD, using save reloads for some shit

>replace the piss filter with a neutral color scheme
>make it run like piss as a nod to the predecessor

It's like poetry.

You have to play through it twice at the very least, plus there's that Breach shit tacked on. Should be a little longer.

I suppose one of us ran into a bug. I should mention I didn't dare try that shit on the guard above the bathrooms. I was able to kill the old dude w/ the keycard in the bathroom just fine, though. Had to knock out the two pissing civilians first.

were is this?

Versalife vault

Not on the hardest setting

You can still savescum on hardest difficulty as long as you don't die.

I wonder if turning off the game before dying cancels the data erasing too

>I wonder if turning off the game before dying cancels the data erasing too
It does, someone here posted about ragequitting after dying and his save was still there.

Good to know, that was the secret technique in Demon's Souls back in the days