Why do we hate him?

Why do we hate him?

Because he failed as a movie director and uses videogames for his movies.

Why he loves hobos so much?

H. Jon Benjamin? I think he's pretty based.

I can't think of a bigger hack. I have no idea how he continues to convince people to give him money.
Beyond Two Souls span suicide into a positive thing and I am still surprised there wasn't a shitstorm thrown at him for that.

Shaun!

hes so fucking bad
his storys are reddit tier in terms of creativity
he has the WORST movement controls in the history of vidya
>L2 walks
WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING

It's a testament to the low standards of the video game industry.

because we're all jealous of that receding hairline

JAY SUN!

he's shit but he's not walking-sim shit

I think his only crime is being a bad writer

tell-tale basically makes lesser titles than Cage in terms of production value and QTE-type mechanics, but at least most of their games have a solid story to back up the barebones gameplay

Nobody will kill himself over what they've seen in your little videogames, calm down Timmy.

Clearly a model of naked Ellen Page was a bigger issue.

>Kill yourself because you miss your dead family
>Spirit joins your spirit family
>Spirit family laughs and is happy with your decision
I don't care what medium you use, that's a fucked up thing to have.

Playing his games make me want to kill myself, though.

He had a perfect opportunity to refine Omikron's formula to make open world games on par with today's open world linchpins but since Fahrenheit he decided to go full retard with his cinematic interactive movie flick shits instead.

>new movie
>movie
>"""movie"""

Life is a fast-lane.

I actually love him. He has gave me so much unexpected laughter. Fahrenheit had me crying because I was laughing so much.

Heavy Rain was fucking amazing until the game lied to me

Beyond was okay except for the shitty military missions and the ending, the ending was BULLSHIT

He's a pervert and a hack but I love him

Swery can make a ridiculous game and people love it.

Cage makes a ridiculous game and people hate it.

Know why? Because Swery isn't a pretentious cunt bag trying to "change the medium"

He makes terrible video games, which alone is enough to earn ire from this board, but if there ever was an exemplar of 'failed shitty movie director pretending to make games' it's David Cage, the only remotely good thing is that his fuck ups are hilarious. Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain had fits of unintentionally hilarity, but BTS was fucking hysterical.

People hate him because he makes story heavy games and his writing skills are deviant art fan fiction tier.

Not to mention the first three were all the exact same fucking storyline with various degrees of insanity. Man with a secret hidden power ends up embroiled in a conspiracy that he has to dismantle, both to save himself and others. The only difference with the ellen page game was that it was a chick in the exact same story instead.

Also, the guy talks like he's some sort of enlightened fuck, yet he makes nothing but shlock. Indigo prophecy was a wide awake nightmare, like a screen play adapted from the scrawl of a paranoid schizo. Heavy rain was littered with giant plot holes and Ellen Page the game was like a sci-fi channel original movie. Not to mention he has a creepy obsession with getting female characters naked. And no, I'm not some sjw who thinks nudity is a sin in the eyes of god or whatever, but the naked scenes in his games are utterly pointless to the plot. They exist for no reason other than david cage wanting to see an actress naked.

You know he planned to have a fully naked Ellen Page in the game. He modeled it all up but then she said no or something and they had to move the camera up a half a foot. But they left the model in there, so he could jerk off.

I mean, his next one, that detroit game with the robot? It started out as a demo with a cute short haired chick standing there naked in front of the camera. It's completely transparent and a little weird. I don't really want to be part of the David Cage Jerk off session.

>create an ambitious open world adventure game with fighting and FPS mechanics
>have the privilege of working with Bowie not just as a musician but as a voice actor and consultant
>instead of refining your debut game's gameplay mechanics and story just throw all of the gameplay into trash, do a complete 180 and make "games" full off inane mundane daily chores like flushing or wearing clothes with stupid ass mouse/analog stick gestures
>screw it up too because you're a fucking pervert and a hack at everything surrounded by dumbass yes men who can't second guess your wonderful ideas
>mfw

Fucking Cage.
>“The idea of being in the body of a guy and making love to his wife – when she believes you’re her husband, even though you’re not – was a very strange position to be in. That’s exactly the kind of thing that I try to explore in all my games today. How can we put you in the shoes of someone else?”

>"I've always felt that 'game over' is a state of failure more for the game designer than from the player."
-David Cage

I don't. I think he's fucking hilarious. Fahrenheit is the funniest game of all time.