Buyer's remorse thread

Buyer's remorse thread

FUCKERS!
In every single thread i saw about this game, or the predecessor, i tried telling you guys to wait until the price drops, or even just until people make up a general opinion on it
But nnooooo
Ya'll no-foresighted blubberheads never cared about any of that, you were dead-set in being hyped

You know why nobody could discourage you guys?
Because to you, vidya isn't so much about playing the games anymore, it's about the hype, the hope and the optivism
It might sound like a good thing, but it will only leave you hollow and remorseful
Change your ways!

Spore
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto IV

I'm playing it right now. I like it. Im going to save the bombmaker. I wanted to rob a bank but i don't want those faggots thinking i want to help them

Just bought Brutal Legend on sale last week. Why the fuck did I buy this? Then again it was about a quid

xD us nintenbros amirite xD

Also bioshock inifinite, and mgs v. I bought the highest special editions of both. Kill me.

The expectations were that it would be somewhat equivalent to HR in terms of both quality and length; which isn't that high. HR was a good game but not great by any means.

To fail on both aspects as it did with the time given and just how fucking short it is, it's pretty fair to be disappointed at least.

I haven't seen a MD thread in weeks too and it's only been a month.

I'm not ripping on people for being disappointed in it. Go ahead, be as disappointed as you feel the need to be

I'm ripping on that i (and several others) constantly tried to warn others not to get hopes up, and not to buy it right away, but it seems nobody ever listened
Why don't people listen?
As i said, because they don't care about the games anymore, they just care about the hype

Still can't get it to stop stuttering

Brutal Legend is fun if you like the atmosphere.
if you dont like metal you will most likely miss it.

>To fail on both aspects as it did with the time given

But it didn't

I honestly have no idea why I bought it. I knew it was gonna be shit. I guess I was just really bored and looking for anything new.

>waited release
>waited for player reactions
now i am gonna enjoy it at a lower price lmoa

>paying to be propagandized with white guilt

Cuck. You better unfuck yourself double quick before you end up taking pictures of your gf getting fucked by blacks and posting them on Cred Forums with shit like "I'm so proud of her, you guys!"

Last night's buyer's remorse.

witcher 3
mankind divided
ps4 OG
fallout 4
wiiu

>Literally a glorified rock-paper-scissors
Played once , never touched it again.

Lol fuck off faggot, it's not NMS

What's so bad about Mankind Divided? I get the impression people are just shitting on it without playing, if you could list your gripes with it, it would be nice.

GTA V
Payday 2
DKCR
Super Paper Mario

I hate you fags that played dark souls first so much.

short,ends outta nowhere,one hub,story is shittiest so far etc.

demons souls is superior. rest easy friend

Not him but
>Story is even more shallow than HR
>Augs are a retarded parallel for a contemporary issue
>Muh mechanical apartheid which boils down to augs living in ghettos by their own and for some reason acting like complete niggers in them
>Gameplay is more of HR with a few new augs added.

And what about the gameplay?

Oh sorry, this is Cred Forums.

I literally play this daily and am subscribed to like 5 youtube channels dedicated to it. You didn't do your research for a niche game and blindly bought it.

I've just had to learn my lesson not to trust Bethesda.

Legion sucked dick. So mad I wasted 65 bucks

its good desu.

>Press F from behind enemies watch cutscene
>Press F from behind cover if an enemy approaches to watch cutscene
>Press F from corner cover to watch cutscene

Woah, 11/10, citizen kane of gameplay right there

Dark Souls 3

>SE still managed to fuck it up
>KO'd targets keep yelling after being knocked out (no impact on guards)
>bodies glitch out
>animation for non-lethal takedown, from a medical point of view is 100% lethal

This
OP's post
Destiny
Dark souls

You fucking bought it? Christ.

I played E:D for hundreds of hours
But planetary landing was like a shit gimmick that brought nothing new to the formula.

Little big planet 3

Preach brotha!

I'm still not sure if I hate Destiny or love it.

This

b8

>game is 50% off on origin
>still not worth it

it still hurts

Can I pirate this yet?