What do you think if ff7?

What do you think if ff7?

My favorite game of all time and nothing will ever have the impact on me like it did when it came out.

shite

it was ok but I enjoyed FF8 more

It's a terrible game that people think is good because of nostalgia goggles

Did you play it when it came out?

I played it as a lad in 04.

Replayed it this morning after beating 6 which was a masterpiece. Got up to sector 5 and realized it was objectively shit.

Dunno because I never played it but I really love that they made tifa.

good game desu

It's fun I guess. I liked the materia system a lot, but overall I didn't find it to be the masterpiece everyone else found it to be which was disappointing.

I played FF7 AFTER FFX and FFVI.

FFVII is a masterpiece and anyone who thinks otherwise is an edgy, contrarian faggot.

I keep seeing loss everywhere

overrated and shity

I played VII after playing VIII and IX and I gotta say VII is overall the best one out of those three.

One of the only games I replay one a year.

To be honest I constantly think about replaying it.

I played it when it came out.
I still remember the hype.
>commercials on MTV, what
It's great, but not the best FF. That title belongs to FF6. I'm not even biased since I like FF5 more than 6 but I can admit it is superior. In fact I like FF4 as much as I like FF6.

>What do you think if ff7?
overrated but i love it

Really good game, it's so sad that all the official works related to it after the game's release were awful.

loved it when I was a kid, but have attempted to replay it several times recently and just can't get into it. Have the same problem with Chrono Trigger as well, but that might have more to do with the ps1 load times more than the actual game itself.

On the otherhand I was able to playthrough ff8 and ff9 just fine not too long ago.

The excuse I can think of is FF7 just has a really boring opening(it tries to be exciting and get right into it), but shortly after the bombing mission it just feels like it drags on before anything actually interesting happens.

Nice setting, some cool characters and the music was nice.

Shoulda be called FFX tho, cauz that the only button youll be spamming. The gameplay is absolute garbage

Good game, shit Final Fantasy

Everything was good up until cloud lost his mind or whatever. I dropped it by the time I got to the crater. I just didn't really care what happened at that point.

What do you think makes VII better than IX? I'm playing through IX at the moment (first time playing a FF game) and I'm really enjoying it. I'm planning to play VII next.

Is cloud edgy?

In FF7?
Not even slightly
In Everything else but FF7?
Yes, and those games (KH, Dissidia) are where the "Cloud is an edgy emo" memes come from.

I played it a couple of months ago (didn't finish it). Pretty good story (I liked the twists and character development), but lame gameplay (just wait for your turn and select attack). Good game. Would play it again sometime.

If ff7 what? IF FF7 WHAT?

Remake will have the sort of combat you want. Enjoy it.

Left Midgar and with it all the fun.

Huge quality dip.

Is this Loss?

I didn't find it edgy. Maybe a little bit at the beginning (I don't care about the world, only money)

Maybe, but what about the episodic part?

My friend, it's time to grow up. Clouds was a nonredeemable unlikable mess, and the plot never at any point makes sense.

Also, press x to summon/4 cut, you win the game.

Not them, but I think the only thing could be the combat? I mean I wasn't bothered by ff9s, but apparently its a lot slower than the other games. It never really bothered me since when I was playing I could browse on my laptap or occasionally look over at a tv show while I played.