People say new Pokemon look like shit

>People say new Pokemon look like shit
>Those are the best looking monkeys in the Pokemon franchise

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
youtube.com/watch?v=gZsOwo9rhsQ
capx.wikia.com/wiki/Demo
nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/7226-masuda-and-battle-director-morimoto-interviewed-about-state-of-xy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdcTmpvDO0I
youtube.com/watch?v=7pTFLxeg6tg
youtube.com/watch?v=1HsoH-WNTtw
youtube.com/watch?v=RKnHukDFhck
youtube.com/watch?v=qDZygFP1iNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0navf4blQy0
youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're primates.
Stop posting on Cred Forums during class, faggot.

>oranguru is moon-exclusive
>tfw getting sun

Passimian looks great. Oranguru has a good design but the white/purple colour scheme sucks.

They also generally suffer from the "soft" and low-detail artstyle that all modern pokemon do, so their designs are decent but could have been better.

I love Passimian but I already preordered Moon. Someone trade with me please.

Aipom is the best monkey in the franchise, but I do like these guys.
They're a hell of a lot better than the awful trio we got in Gen 5.

no need to thank me

Interested to see if there are any broken combos for football monkey to take advantage of.

I'll trade you, user.
I'm getting Moon and I like Passimian more

>They also generally suffer from the "soft" and low-detail artstyle that all modern pokemon do

But modern Pokemon have more detail than older generations.

>Lycanroc has a superior midday form
>tfw getting Moon

I will trade with you as I want Dr.Zeius

>New Pokemon
>"Good" designs are really just meh
>bad designs are abortions of art design

>Old pokemon
>bad designs are just meh
>good designs are etched into your brain and unforgettable, started a pop culture phenomena (twice)

I don't care for the orangutan but the lemur is pretty good. Both stand out quite a lot from the rest of the balloon-mons.

"soft" art-style literally doesn't mean anything

New pokemon make way more sense than the shit they pumped out in X/Y lmao what are these niggers talking about

nostalgia goggles

more like
>new pokémon
>I didn't grow up with them, so they suck

>old pokémon
>I grew up with them so they're perfect

left is literally asking for it in the ass

Those ARE the best looking 'mons they've revealed this gen so far. The rest are so shitty it makes me want to die a bit. I like these guys a lot though.

It's pretty sad that I can count the amount of Pokémon from Gen 6&7 that I actually like on my two hands. Guess it's just not my franchise anymore.

>New pokemon
>Kids growing up with them forget them too

Wew

They're still to cartooney, adults prefer more realistic looking animals. These are just goofy

But in general people refer to the body-to-head ratio of Pokemon.

Who is this slut?

Boss of Mermaid's Cave in Oracle of Ages.

How new are you?

Oranguru's Instruction is really fucking broken.

Double Battle: Mega Kangaskhan and Oranguru:
>Mega Kangaskahn uses Power Up Punch and raises ATK by one level.
>Due to being Mega, it uses the move again and raises ATK by another fucking level.
>Oranguru uses Instruction
>Mega Kangaskhan does the above shit AGAIN, thus attacking AND raising his attack by 4 FUCKING LEVELS IN A SINGLE TURN

There are other fun combinations, like Slaking using Giga Impact twice or a fucking triple battle with Volcarona, Oranguru, and Orocorio. Volcarona uses Fiery Dance and buffs himself, and Orocorio imitates him, Oranguru makes them repeat the same shit again. You could replace Volcarona with any Dragon using Dragon Dance and it would be the same shit.

The possibilities are endless, and I'm fucking hype for it. Can't wait for the new broken metagame.

I'm a genwunner and that football lemur looks pretty tight

>old pokemon
>simple clean designs
>some pokemon get interesting backstories and lore
>based on real things with minor fantasy elements added and successfully suspends disbelief
>successfully recreates satoshi tajiri's vision of catching bugs in the japanese summer

>new pokemon designs
>explosions of colours with no colour theory
>shapeless blobs with no definition besides adding stripes and spikes
>ideas for pokemon are just everyday items with faces added or ultimate universe god pokemon because they ran out of ideas for legendaries
>all the bad old designs are faulted for reasons every new pokemon follows (i.e bad colour, weird shape, uncreative)

I mean continue having no arguments it just proves me right.

Why can't we have right

Bottom left Krabby looks better.

And how fucking dumb do you have to be to not realize the upper left's Antennae are shaped into a fucking POMPADOUR. Why the fuck would you get rid of such an important design element. Go fuck yourself.

STOP POSTING THIS YOU FUCKING GENWUNNER!

POKEMON DESIGNS ARE BETTER THAN THEY'VE EVER BEEN! YOU JUST HAVE NOSTALGIA GOGGLES! NOSTALGIAAAAAAAAAAA!

>Left
Ovals and circles the crab(s), details are nothing but lines on the circle to make it seem like it's not a circle
>Right
Circle makes up the base shape for both and nothing more, details are drawn so that they look like proper, multiple body parts, such as the segment between Krabby's bottom and top half

Kids nowadays are fucking stupid.

Really convincing me with that fanart there faggot. Pro-tip, "low-detail" doesn't mean "simple design".

Bait

>>Kids growing up with them forget them too
Source to this claim?

Passimian live in troops of 20 to 30 individuals, all following a leader. This leader will take 10 of the individuals in the best condition to search for food. The troop’s teamwork is strong, and the boss of each troop decides what mark members will wear on their arms to distinguish the troops.

The boss puts the troop members through training to improve their coordination with one another and their skill in handling Berries. Apparently this training is so hard that some Passimian end up running away.

Lobbing Berries at foes is how Passimian attack. They sometimes work in coordination with others, passing Berries back and forth to bewilder their opponents. Passimian don’t just pitch hard Berries at opponents, either—they also have a technique that uses soft Berries to obscure their opponent’s ability to see.

Passimian wants its Trainer to have the qualities of a leader as well. It watches a Trainer’s form closely when he or she throws Poké Balls, and will not listen to the orders of a Trainer with poor form.

Passimian has a new Ability, Receiver, which no other Pokémon has previously had. With the Receiver Ability, this Pokémon can inherit the Ability of an ally who faints in battle.

Stop shit posting

Well its ability is called Receiver

I honestly want to know if you know what a pompadour is and why it's so important to his fucking design.

Man, I wish times were simpler. Remember Bobby's World?

>fanart
It's the anime version of the ORIGINAL artwork, you fucking retard.
How sad and pathetic do you have to "be in" with the cool Cred Forums kids, acting like a genwunner, and even FAIL AT THAT?

I dont understand how anyone could think left krabby looks good.

>Implying that's a pompadour

That crabrawler on the right looks like vomit.

>Shedinja faints
>send in Passimian

Gamefreak defence force out in full today I see.

Saying you enjoy nu-Pokemon is inherently shitposting. Fuck off back to /vp/ now shill.

>no replies
Nu-Pokeshills BTFO.

How can they recover from this assdevestation, bros? See

About as stupid as you are, I'd figure.

>Passimian is still weak to Flying, Psychic, and Fairy.

????????????????????????????

>pidgey used gust
Ez

>Bottom left Krabby looks better.
If you are a toddler maybe

It will only work in doubles numbnuts

Guess school hasn't started for these shils yet

That show was gross. I was watching Spider-man TAS and Power Rangers at that time.

>You're only allowed to like cute designs if you're a girl or a baby.
Literally go fuck yourself.

rugby monkey best monkey

We did it, reddit! Nu-Poekmon cucks ROYALLY BTFO! xD

>Ctrl f
>Harambe
>0

>basketball
>monkey

Heh

REJOICE, NU-NEO-/v., WE ROYALLY NU-JUST BTFO THOSE NEO-NU-NEO """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""POKEMON"""""""""""""""""""""""" NU-FANS.

>jimmies meme
>doc meme
>kill la kill stars
>good design

Gen 1 was when Pokemon was exclusively a boy's club

Then feminism came along and now holes play Pokemon

Nu-Pokemon is now for women which is why none of the nu-designs look anything close to appealing to adult male gamers, such as myself.

Only a nu-Pokeshill would be this underage.

that ability has tons of possibilites, I like it.gotta force people to not hit your first though, so it's limited to pokes that have taunt moves, or self destruct while faster than you.

>/vp/ so assdevastated that someone criticized modern pokemon design that they resort to false-flag shitposting

>Kill la kill stars

???

/vp/ shills are embarassed by the fact that Nintendo is still injecting memes into nu-Pokemon so they're trying to hide it.

Finally someone sees the light.

You should nu-kill yourself.

While walking in the woods one day, Chris and Martin saw something strange A little leaping lemur who liked to bounce and play

Right Crabrawler looks like shit, ignores what the design wants to resemble and the "Added edges" adds nothing to the design. Crawbrawler is meant to be a boxer, making the rounded design logical, especially with the claw.

Nice cherry picking by the way, great job ignoring the fact that Tortunator exists. Try not being a retard and understand what design is and what the goal is before opening your oily ass mouth to speak bullshit.

Fact of the matter that all generations had less detailed and rounder designs, including Gen 1.

Hell, Gen 1 pretty much consisted of circles in most of the designs. Yeah, look at that fucking Growlithe, sure looks fucking good, right? Or how about that Wigglytuff or that fucking Golbat?

You can't expect any franchise to reinvent the wheel every single time. It doesn't matter how perfect a new Pokemon's design is, it will never be the same massive phenomenon that it was in the 90s. Iconic designs were only one of the many reasons for the initial success of Pokemon.

how does a lemur evolve into an ape
i have strong complaints about this on par with the slakoth line of sloth -> ape -> gorilla

I'm not falseflagging, I'm literally on Cred Forums's side here. We need to drive /vp/ away from this board so that nu-Pokemon stops getting shilled here.

explain why you didn't post to /vp/ you faggernaut

Those are two separate pokemon

Best gen 7 mon by far, even in my top 10 pokemon. Fucking love this thing.

>Not being able to tell a false flagger from a nu-Falseflagger.

Neo-Cred Forums everybody.

this just proves crabby is a better design in general

Turtonator is unneeded complexity, just like most nu-Pokemon

Gen 1 Pokemon embody elegant simplicity.

Wonder guard and huge power are interesting ones off the top of my head.
Maybe contrary if he gets close combat and/or superpower.

Bedsheet pikachu is one of the worst designs because it's a rehash given a sad story. Its design would be 10 x better if it wasn't just pikachu

>liking the emo pokemon
CRAWLING

And he's already BTFO. Nice going /vp/ shill

>Turtonator is unneeded complexity, just like most nu-Pokemon

What is "Unneeded complexity"?

>Gen 1 Pokemon embody elegant simplicity.
Wasn't that what you retards just whined about when it came to the new pokemon?

You can't even be consistent, you goddamn mouthbreathers.

>They're too stupid, soft, and round, and cutesy, I hate it.
>Here's this one, and this other one, and these that go against what you're complaining about.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, NO, NOW THEYRE TOO TRYHARD AND COMPLEX, REEEE, REEEEEEEEEE.

Go to bed.

>Flame orb Shedinja might finally be useful

>oranguru
holy fuck that's amazing
Damn it feels good to be a moonbro

Just to remind everyone in this thread the GFIDF will defend this without fail.

Absol and darkrai are the CRAWLING IN MY SKIN pokemon though. Mimikyu isn't angsty in tje slightest.

>>liking the emo pokemon
>CRAWLING

>Mimikyu
>Emo
Do shitposters even try to understand what it is they're shitposting about?

Better than every other "not-pikachu", pichu is just baby pikachu, plusle and minun are pichu but red and blue, pachirisu is pikachu but a squirrel and shittier, emolga is arguably the best usage and design wise, and dedenne is literally just "cute" raichu

There's a difference between Gen 1 simplicity and nu-Pokemon simplicity
Gen 1 simplicity is adding only as much details as needed (Butterfree, Dragonair)
Nu-pokemon are literally just toys that need to die (Audino, Pyukumuku)

oh look it's one of these threads
>"every single pokemon in existence must be done so I will like it"

isn't the point of a game revolving around collectibles to have one of these you don't like and play with them to have them grow on you?

>like all the sun mons so far
>oranguru comes out
fug well at least I can trade for it

You still don't even get it. It's not about the designs being cute. Pokemon has always had cute shit. It's about the art moving more and more towards a low-detail "cartoon" style which lacks consistency and is bland.

Try not being so assblasted about someone not liking what you like. You assume I criticize the design because it's "round" and even go on to suggest that because there's an even uglier pokemon that's spiky that it's all good. Tortunator is another low-detail piece of eye vomit and genuinely one of the worst designs in the series.

>which lacks consistency and is bland.
What lacks consistency is your complaints.

More like the point of collectables is to get the ones you like and ignore the others. But if amiibos are anything to go by, most of Cred Forums thinks you NEED to get and use all of them.

There is literally fan art of this nu-Pokemon hanging itself. Tell me it wasn't intended for the 13-year-old deviantART audience

If Satoshi Tajiri looked at this he would have killed himself

>Shedinja KO'd by a rock/fire/ghost/dark type
>Passimian gets a free turn of setup to deal with any potential switch

Probably the weakest argument in the whole thread, you can come out of the corner you backed yourself into now

>>like all the sun mons so far
Go back to playing Pokemon Go with /vp/ you underage normie.

Still not getting that simple =/= low detail.

what's the tagline of this series
i cant quite remem
oh wait hang on i got it

YOU HAVE GOT TO CATCH THEM ALL

It's okay to admit that you don't like new pokemon on the basis of being new.

>nu-pokeshills have no argument so they just use circular logic

>Some of the best designs since Gen 2
>Bad because it's not Gen 1

So, you're just going to ignore that Turtonator is based on an actual turtle and explosions, hence why the shell and head is shaped like it is to be reminiscent of an explosion? The whole thing is designed with a thought behind it but you're too busy wanking yourself off to your nostalgia faggotry that you don't even understand what makes a design good, hell you don't even know why the Gen 1 design is good.

You're just spouting buzzwords without being able to actually back up your statements. There's nothing "Unneeded" about Tortunator but you shot yourself in the foot by claiming that there is because you didn't even bother looking past the design at face value.

How about you fucking stop being fucktards and try to actually think about what you're saying before you actually say it?

Most of the original Pokemon just looked like things that could exist out in the world, like a machoke looks like it could just be wandering around a mountain somewhere.You can imagine a group of bulbous grazing on some grass somewhere. Then people going WHAT ABOUT MAGNEMITE HUH FUCK YOU GEN WUNNER.

New Pokemon all look like things that solely exist to be collection, Pointless jagged edges and flares of colour everywhere.

>It's slightly better than every other rehash, therefore it's good

No

so the monkies are doubles mons? ok I guess, hope their HAs are interesting for singles at least

This thread went to shit pretty fast.

Fuck it, post your favorite pokemon.

Shows how much you know, they discontinued that tagline after gen 2.

>There is literally fan art of this nu-Pokemon hanging itself. Tell me it wasn't intended for the 13-year-old deviantART audience

You're an idiot

>you NEED to get and use all of them.
>you need to ctach them all
even though isn't that a non issue?
you can just trade them, even by throwing random stuff in wonder trade you might get what you want

Oh my god I thought the same exact thing when I saw the trailer the first time

This. We literally just BTFOed nu-Pokeshills but they still keep using feelings over facts, just like SJWs.

>He posts this right after the post showing Gen 1 porygon

BTFO before someone could reply to you.

I know, they look amazing for doubles, I just prefer singles and hope they aren't completely useless there

There's also fanart of Charizard fucking Red up the ass.

So obviously, all Genwunners are furries.

>Good design
>Has a reason for being a "rehash" of pikachu
>Not exactly the same typing just with shittier stats
>Unique ability
>Cute as fuck

Vs.

>Is pikachu but shit, also one can fly.

Porygon at least looks like what it's supposed to.

Nu-Pokemon shit like Golurk and Clawizter look like literal toys.

You mean the tagline invented by western localizers?

>It has a reason to be a disgustingly ugly piece of shit, that makes it a good design.
You're not even replying to the same person by the way.

The real creature that Turtonator fortunately looks nowhere near as retarded as its pokemon design. It's not outlined in big solid blocks of primary colours that are offensively tacky, and its head and shell doesn't look like someone using the shape tool in MS Paint. What part of "low-detail" is difficult for you to understand?

That they dropped after the G/S/C

>shitting on golurk
Acquire bleach as soon as possible.

His complaints are pretty consistent

>Golurk
>Shit

It's time for you to leave

Speaking of wonder trade, is it confirmed it's returning? It was my favourite feature this gen

No reason it shouldn't be, everyone likes it and I assume it's easy to put in.

The TV show right?

porygon is man-made so you COULD consider it exempt from natural appearance. i think the reason for the shape is being aerodynamic or something, which porygon2 continues.

honestly you could say the same about the battle frontier but well here we are

All true, but this is Game Freak we're talking about

What do people see in Pokemon?

I mean I bought every gen up to Soulsilver but I genuinely can't fathom why people continually play/buy it.

It's one series in desperate need of a reboot. and I fucking hate reboots.

I like how they didn't reply anymore

This is Nintendo we're talking about.

like i said, people always go MAGNEMITE, PORYGON, MR MIME.

It's like if you're being a reasonable human being and not a fanboy then you realize that theres maybe 10 ridiculous things in gen one, maybe even less.

How many intimate object Pokemon are there now? How many keyrings, ice creams, swords and literal garbage piles are there now? Whats the quality to quantity ratio now?

>played the shit out of gen 1 back when it was new
>just recently got back into pokemon with B&W2 and X/Y
Gameplay-wise the new games are just better. No way around this, gen 1 was a fucking mess of broken mechanics.

Design-wise its hit or miss, but always has been. Gen 1 designs were for the most part, boring. Just an animal with a slight change, that makes up 90% of gen 1 designs. Some gen 1 designs I fucking hate, like Jynx or Mr. Mime. Also magnemite and voltorb are literally just items that are pokemon (magnets and pokeballs) so I have no idea why people complain about shit like the sword pokemon.

Hyped for sun/moon so far.

>Sun/Moon
>set in the tropics
>no new snek reveal yet

I hope we get Adnocana but another original serpent would be nice too.

Other than their shoddy designs Oranguru is going to be a broken piece of shit.

>allows Mega Kanghaskhan to attack four times in one turn
>can cause a total of four quiver dances to go off if paired with Volcarona and the dance bird
>Skill Link Pokemon get to hit a total of 10 times

>is it confirmed it's returning?
no
And nintendo could be retarded enough to not put it again.
But seeing how you can still today spam it with results under 5 seconds, it's safe to assume they know it's popular enough to put it back.

I hope

Yeah, none of the pokemon looks that close to their inspirations, been like that since Gen 1.

>It's not outlined in big solid blocks of primary colours that are offensively tacky
You mean the same colours Pikachu consists of, bright red and yellow? Again, the choice of colours are deliberate and with thought behind it.

>and its head and shell doesn't look like someone using the shape tool in MS Paint.
>"But I'm totally fine with Gyarados!"

Not to mention that your complaint makes no sense.

>implying a design based on aesthetics can be objectively bad
>"my opinion is right and yours is wrong when it comes to something subjective"
>implying you genwunners arent nostalgia goggling so hard
>all these genwunners throwing out so much obvious bait
>their argument is the equivalent to "ONLY 90s KIDS REMEMBER!" XDDDD"

Literally inducing colon cancer whenever they post.

>. i think the reason for the shape is being aerodynamic or something
Porygon is about as aerodynamic as a phonebooth

Unless you target it and kill it immediately, Psychic isn't that great of a defensive typing. Also Taunt.

>trashing Golurk

Fucking die.

Pic related, it's what /vp/ thinks is a good design.

Also to pre-empt the "genwunner" shit, I like plenty of pokemon from the later gens and there are designs I dislike in the earlier gens. I even admitted to liking Passimian and Oranguru in my original post. But the shift in artstyle is undeniable and I don't know why it's so hard for dumb pokefaggots to accept that detail/realism has dropped off in favour of a cartoon/plastic look.

>Literal garbage based on the idea of how much trash piles up in NYC is NOT OKAY, but a literal pile of sludge that magically becomes pokemon through the beams of the moon is A-OKAY.

>What do people see in Pokemon?

-Fun, easy washed down RPG.
-Collectible frenzy

>"why do people continue to buy it?"
I don't know, my last pokemon was ruby, so I have enough catch up to consider buying this gen

You seem like you want to have a reasonable discussion, i know because of all strawmanning in your post suggesting everyone who doesn't agree with you is shitposting.

>kill it immediately by focusing it
>free turn for anyone else on the opponent's field since it will obviously be tanky

GG

>If Satoshi Tajiri looked at this he would have killed himself

Why?

Okay.

>redpilled genwunbro has become brainwashed into liking nu-Pokemon
Fuck

Because he has no argument

Play the first games, thet're much better than this nu-gen trash

Don't expect him to reply with a meaningful response. We just BTFOed him.

>Porygon at least looks like what it's supposed to.

I don't think I've ever read a stupider sentence

There is absolutely no precedent for what a cyberspace-roaming block monster should look like

So no hard mode option right?

which is exactly why porygon2 exists
porygon1 is data, so obviously there's no need for aerodynamics when you travel as light information
porygon2 is a physical being made for aerospace travel
i have no idea how either of these actually function, though, because porygon1 has a physical form, being a pokemon, and porygon2 can't fly
it's a strange lot

If you reduce any Pokemon down to a cheap MS Paint image where your only assistant is line tool, it's going to be fucking shit.

In what universe does Gyarados look like MS paint shapes? Gyarados at least resembles some kind of creature and not a 5 year old's art project.

Receiver won't work on Wonder Guard, calling it now

They made Trace, Entrainment, and Ability Swap fail on it

>redpilled genwunbro has become brainwashed into liking nu-Pokemon
Jesus fuck dude, do you legitimately have brain damage? I like the new games because they play well. The new designs are interesting, though a lot I ignore.

>We just BTFOed him.
There is no "we" or "them". There aren't teams. It's a fucking video game series, not a sport. If you don't like the new games, don't buy them.

I don't play a lot of Pokémon, but I like this guy.

>that pikachu z move
ayy

>new pokemons are shapeless blobs
>muk
>ditto
>grimer
>voltorb
>electrode
>diglett

why do i even bother responding

Has everybody forgot that Pokemon are monsters? Not fucking animals.

Monsters can have any kind of shape or design.

>so assblasted that he says its strawmanning to call out those blanket stating that later gen designs are shit
>even though blanket stating that later designs are shit is objectively incorrect

Yes, let us both have a good intelligent convo, my fellow redditor! :^)

>shitting on the poli line
Now THAT is shit taste.

B-BUT LE BOTTOM IS OVERDESIGNED.

F-FUCKING NU-NEO-NU-LIBERAL-BLUEPILL POKEMON FANS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

>>Those are the best looking monkeys in the Pokemon franchise
All of a sudden we crash your foolish illusion

He's not shitting on it, retard. If you could follow the chain you'd understand he's pointing out Pokemon that would not "fit in with nature"

If anything nu-male cucks and autists prefer gen I because it was their first

huh....
really makes you think...

This is so sad

>grimer: good
>muk: bad
>abra, alakazam: good
>kadabra: bad

I never said I didn't like the design.
and since I'm a terminal retard, I included poliwag
but come on, his evolution is an angry guy and his bigger evolution is an angrier guy

Is this bait?
Not even him but Passimian and Oranguru are miles better than them

okay now I feel bad because this guy is legit mentally handicapped

a) subjective lol
b) why the hate on perfectly good 'mons like paras line, exeggute, dodudes, tauros, dragonite, MACHOKE, and even kadabra of all things? this is probably the first time i've seen anyone ever make a hate list like this other than for maybe dragonite and the polis, as much as i like both of them.

>>grimer: good
>>muk: bad
yes, grimer is good, then his evolution is the same, just angrier

>abra, alakazam: good
>kadabra: bad
I'm just stupid and forgot alakazam, why?
because spoons

>one is an ape, the other is a lemur
>no monkeys
What did he mean by this?

The dirst games were slow, janky stats and ultimatly shallow mechanics. Every gen they have added to the gameplay and stat distribution/mechanics, not to mention the leaps and bounds every other gen adds to the adventuring aspect.

He meant primate, obviously.

First time I saw Mankey I thought it was a fucking pig.

Top design at it's finest.

>How many keyrings, ice creams, swords and literal garbage piles are there now
"Maybe 10." You only listed four yourself. There are certainly less per gen.

Also what the fuck is wrong with a haunted sword?

/vp/ will truly defend everything.

(You)

>a) subjective lol
that was my exact point, we don't have the same taste, I just love bidoof because he looks like a fuzzy little animal, while the rest of the world and a spin-off game shit on him

>hate
what hate? the point was stupid looking pokemon, I don't hate any of them, but tauros is a regular animal with 3 tails, the whole dragonite line was a sea blue limbless dragons, then he is a fat, orange land dragon, it just doesn't make sense

Just a reminder if you defend Gen 1, you're defending all the porn it has and are automatically a furry.

Same goes for every gen, but specially Gen 1 because those fuckers love jacking off to Charizard.

>will not listen to the orders of a Trainer with poor form.
10/10.

I think thats the point

>Oranguru sometimes act on their own initiative and will use items that only humans normally use. From a Trainer’s perspective, they can be hard Pokémon to handle at times. Allegedly, there have been sightings of Oranguru using Poké Balls!
fucking secret oranguru trainer battle here we go

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU STUPID NU-LIBERAL-KEK. DONT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING NEW IN POKEMON IS FUCKING AWFUL? EVERY SINGLE LAST BIT IS TERRIBLE, ALL OF IT.

>those fuckers love jacking off to Charizard
Can you blame them?

oops!

i dunno dude what the fuck is wrong with a haunted washing machine or some spooky haunted keys

Did you pick this at random? Whats wrong with tauris? It's literally an actual buffalo with just three tails.

What's wrong ponyta? It's a flame horse? The only nonsensical things you picked were Jynx and voltorb and Exeggcute

>rotom is a haunted washing machine
Now I know this is b8

What are monster fairies suppose to look like, user?

I don't know who I hate more.

People who actually say shit like nu-[anything]... or people like you.

A sword is a weapon. Those are just objects.

Again, you're the one who said there are more "ridiculous things" in newer gens than in gen 1, so the onus is on you to list them. So far you only have half, and they're from multiple gens.

>best looking monkeys
>not mankey/primape

>Literally my mom's Buffalo.
>Literally my mom's horse.
>This is suddenly okay, but things like Rockruff are considered terrible because it's literally my mom's dog.

Literally okay when Gen 1 does it.

the fake harambe looks much better than both the orangutan and the handegg lemur

>haunted Washing machine
>forgetting the fact thats its a spectral being that likes to posess technology, and that it also posseses fans, tvs, fridges, lawnmowers, ect.

Nice try fool

It's a metaphor for growing up.

a weapon is also just an object, though a pointy one
and it isn't me saying there are more "ridiculous things" etc etc
go enjoy your ice creamon or something

i dunno dude what the fuck is wrong with a haunted fridge

The point is that they aren't nonsensical. Which was the point of the post you responded too. they are just spins on existing animals, not fucking ice cream cones.

If you want to say they are creatively bankrupt thats fine but then make that point instead of implying they are nonsensical when they are basically the most tame and real world looking pokemon there are.

And yeah, i would take Tauris over whatever the fuck that blue edgy dog lufio or whatever is.

Sage is superior desu

>lemur
>monkey

>orangutan
>monkey

Stay in school retards

Ludicolo version would need some Miror B moves and music

youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
youtube.com/watch?v=gZsOwo9rhsQ

Rotom is the spectral being part, you autist

Hmm...
Truly causes me to ponder...

BRAISE THE SUN :DDDDD

>lemurbros get kickass handegg/rugby mon with funny lore
>red pandas get fucking bewear
It's just not fair

>rocktruff and pebblosa are litterally the same idea just with different base animals
>Pebblosa looks part rock but is pure normal
>Rocktruff and evo look part normal but are pure rock

POTTERY

Nothing, it just uses the fridge to give itslef deffernt abilitys, its based on how ghosts like to fuck with tvs and modern stuff to communicate and scare people.

Hell the new pokedex is being possesd by a rotom so it can help out and give you advice n shit.

Like really, how is that stupid at all?

Bewear's lore is fucking great, too bad his design really ruined it.

An object that has practical use in battle. Pokemon are battling creatures.

>theres maybe 10 ridiculous things in gen one, maybe even less.
>How many intimate object Pokemon are there now? How many keyrings, ice creams, swords and literal garbage piles are there now? Whats the quality to quantity ratio now?

>I-I WASN'T IMPLYING THERE ARE MORE

the pokemon you are using is still a haunted fridge, though. the rotom is the haunted part. the fridge is the fridge part.

> "This Type hasnt been used yet, so we should use it" filler and "this animal hasnt been used yet, so we should use it" filler: The Pokedex.

No thanks.

God damn I love like all of them. Is this from something like Uranium? I would play it.

It's vaporware.

>The point is that they aren't nonsensical. Which was the point of the post you responded too. they are just spins on existing animals, not fucking ice cream cones.

Yeah, just like Magnamite or Voltorb.

Stop, you are making me hate gen 1 when I'm not supposed to.

A ghost with levitate or Skarmory with Rocky helmet and whirlwind can counter the kangaskhan and any kind of phasing can counter the dance party.

Sage is shit and offers nothing interesting other than an all-fighting team

>not fucking ice cream cones.
It's not an ice cream cone, it's an icicle with snow on it.

Literally no different from Exeggcute looking like eggs, but actually being seeds.

Please can you follow the fucking conversation, jesus christ i gave him exactly those pokemon.

>The only nonsensical things you picked were Jynx and voltorb and Exeggcute

But Primeape is the best Pokemonkey.

it's pokemon sage: /vp/ makes a game, except all development fucked off of /vp/ without so much as update threads and it's basically never ever status (it's been what, 2 years with all the pokemon, leaders, and shit designed for them and the next demo is just NOW hitting the third gym?)

All look like shit

Is that the rugby monkey that was in one of the supposed leaks?

Yes. The one from China. I believe its an error on the translator's part, I think lemur and monkey, along with football and rugby, share the same characters.

I'm pairing Passimian with Belly Drum Azumaril and there is noting you can do to stop me.

>he says this while posting clover
Clover is a joke that went too far. Now it's being "developed" by three feuding teams all making their own version on some of the shittiest code ever written.

>Playing VGC

Will Koffing be in Sun or Moon? Koffing is my favorite Pokemon.

That's one fat harambe senpai

Fuck new cat, I hate him on principle because garbage bags and keychains exist.

At least the Pokedex has a couple Pokemon that can make you giggle

Why would you not play the official format you fucking retard?

Are you honestly telling me you don't have multiple teams for singles and doubles?

>that one faggot aaying BTFO after every post in favor of new pokemon

Neo-Cred Forums, everyone

Why would you want to play the official format?

Oh I guess that's the pokemon meta forever dawg you sure showed me

You just know that shit-eating Smeargle will have all the most infuriating moves possible.

kinda looking forward to game release, before pokebank is released. chances are, most of that garbage won't be accessible until then.

>1st place is Giovanni
Nice.

That's how it's going to be if the power creep continues.

>he doesn't have a Smeargle with Dark Void, Spiky Shield, Follow Me and Fake Ou

>it took switching a Salamence for a Clefairy to win
>not even Clefable

Clefairy is the bulkiest Friend Guard user, and can hold Eviolite.

You know M-Kanga is confirmed getting a nerf, and no more Mega Fug, right? Please don't let that get in the way of you spewing ignorance, though.

>You know M-Kanga is confirmed getting a nerf, and no more Mega Fug, right?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>M-Kanga is confirmed getting a nerf
oya?

I plan on having both of these damn monkeys by my side

>adults prefer more realistic looking animals

Thank goodness these games are for children then.

Thats implying megas are in SM

Exactly what it fucking sounds like. Mega Rayquazza won't be available in Gen 7.

Yes, really old news.

>that fucking clefairy

Dexio and Sina are in, we know Megas are going to be in (probably available postgame to keep focus on Z moves).

Got any proof?

On me? Nothing, but if you actually looked it up yourself you could find it. Or go ask /vp/.

No, you are just pulling shit out of your ass. Source on literally any of this.

>Why would I not play a format that has zero rules aside from no non-event legendaries.
>Why would I not play a format that has literally the exact same Pokemon.
>Why would I not play a format that completely invalidates a shit ton of utility Pokemon
>Why would I not play a format that doesn't even use a full 6 team.

Gee, I dunno, Boss. Smogon has been going downhill fast too, but it's still leagues better than VGC.

Yes, it's /vp/'s fangame

capx.wikia.com/wiki/Demo

you can download the current demo here

You're the one who posted it faggot. The burden of proof is on you.

I browse /vp/ and you're full of shit or gullible as fuck.

>old pokemon
>simple clean designs

It's funny because people bitch about the new pokemons because they're "simple clean design"

>thing I'm defending
>list of positive traits

>thing I dislike
>lol it's dumb

Stellar argument.

We just got this in yesterday. It mentions Jangwo-o's ability Soundproof blocks Mega Gardeivor's Hyper Voice by name.

I literally don't give a fuck dawg, the game will be out in November and I can laugh at you then. Seriously look it up yourself, I'm not going to bother spoonfeeding.

VGC using 4 pokemon out of 6 is a nice thing, though. It forces you to choose wisely.

But I don't believe you play doubles.

Not an argument, because gen 1 was also for children

There is nothing to look up. You are pulling shit out of your ass.

I hate that this game's main gimmick is overly long animations that I'm already tired of before release.

artist name? post more

I figured they wouldn't remove megas. They've never removed anything that actually affects how the game is played, just side stuff.

>VGC using 4 pokemon out of 6 is a nice thing, though. It forces you to choose wisely.
>But I don't believe you play doubles.
No, it doesn't force you to choose wisely. It means you cripple your team by having your, surprise, 4 main Pokemon that you plan on using. AKA Mega Ray, Kyogre, Groudon, and then your 3 "WILD CARDS" that will systematically act as checks and counters to the 3 same fucking pokemon used.

nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/7226-masuda-and-battle-director-morimoto-interviewed-about-state-of-xy/

>I literally don't give a fuck dawg, the game will be out in November and I can laugh at you then. Seriously look it up yourself, I'm not going to bother spoonfeeding.

Translation: I have no source, I'm just making things up/falling for memes.

Confirmed retard, move along.

>Dexio and Sina are in
That doesn't mean jack shit, characters from past gens appear all the time, plus they don't even have mega rings in XY, this confirms nothing

Kys

>he things Mega Fug is going to be in gen 7
holy shit Cred Forums please stop being so dumb

My argument:
>great
>well thought out
>completely factual
>made by a cool guy

Your argument:
>Made only by fucking losers

>Mr. Masuda, how did you feel about the balance for the battles this time?

>Mr. Masuda: At a recent Pokémon tournament in Japan, Kangaskhan and Garchomp were used quite a lot, so I wouldn’t deny that those seem a bit too prominent

Every motherfucking thread has to have one of these faggots.
kys

That's from fucking June 2014, before ORAS even came out.

Their "balance" for M-Khan were M-Gallade and Lopunny. They never said fucking anything about actually changing M-Khan's mechanics, or removing megas. Again you are pulling shit out of your ass.

show me your proof that megas won't be there
and don't ask for proofs of the contrary, because they never removed an alternate form before, so megas will stay there

This is the sign of a horribly imbalanced game. All top 8 teams should be radically different than each other. Sharing no more than 2 Pokemon with other teams.

Why are the gays so fucking dumb

>he thinks megas will be removed.

Are you seriously this mentally retarded?

>I got blown out I better backpeddle
Yeah no, eat shit buddy, you're fucking full of it and I'll be laughing at you even harder in November.

Megas will be there

Mega Fug will not

Mega Fug is not a traditional Mega

>Says nothing about a nerf

>Mega Fug will not
>making shit up

It's a mega, case closed.
There's going to be some random guy in Alola who teaches Dragon Ascent just for the sake of it.

The very first Pokemon tournament in Japan was one by a player who had 6 Chanseys. This is why the Single Pokemon clause exists to this day. Pokemon was unbalanced as fuck from day 1, week 1, people play it strictly for the cash prize these days and nothing else.If you play strictly for the cash you don't ever bother trying new things or playstyles and just shove the two Primals on a team with their checks and call it a day.

Only retarded faggots say new Pokémon look like shit, every generation has its lot of shit designs and amazing ones. Gen 2 probably has the worst shit-to-good ratio of any gen.

>The very first Pokemon tournament in Japan was one by a player who had 6 Chanseys.
For fucking real? I didn't know that. What set did they run?

Cool beans, feel free to screencap my shota posts so you can laugh at me when Mega Fug is in even though it won't be

suq diq

You sure seem to be obsessed with things that are two years old because that interview is from 2014 and M-Kanga has yet to be nerfed.

This guy has been my nigga ever since i was a kid

No thank you, I'm not autistic.

>Gen 2 has the worst shit-to-good ratio
You mean best? Gen 5 easily has the worst. There's like 1 good mon to every 10 bad ones.
Unovatoddlers need to be gassed.

You have literally less than zero evidences to back that up.
On the contrary we have plenty of the contrary. It's like if you said "Kuyrem Black won't be in XY" when they got announced.

>rugby
It's clearly Football.

Yeah and I'm not into pokeboys

my god
my fucking MAN
i dont even care how tardy my custard worm looks, i just cant stop fucking loving it

I'm pretty sure you blew yourself out because nowhere in that interview does he say they're going to nerf mega khan. And they had the opportunity in ORAS, which came out AFTER this interview.

You are literally making shit up.

>Literally a crudely drawn whack-a-mole
>Mysterious
The only mystery here is the mystery of your retardation.

Doesn't Drilbur looks more like an animal though?

I thought this was Pocket Animals, not monsters.

Here's hoping it gets an exclusive Z move. Too much gen 1 dicksucking again this gen.

Yes, the one that also mentioned a dolphin and snowman pokémon, so expect those to be revealed sooner or later.

haven't seen these until, now.

right one looks like a pissed demon harambe (something from SMT maybe)
left one looks cool af tho

Monkeys have tails, primates don't so you are both correct and wrong, you pretentious moron.

They're Sun/Move exclusives that specialize in double battles.

Left one is Fighting type and has an ability that let it inherit a fainted teammate's ability.
Right one is Normal/Psychic. It has an ability that let it avoid multi-target moves like Surf launched by a teammate. It also has a move that forces a Pokémon to repeat the same move it just used (which also works on teammates, so it can have its teammates use Surf or Earthquake twice and avoid it himself both times)

This is like the epitome of "Ooh wow I wish this shitty Fakemon that looks like ass was real, so much better than actual Pokemon!".

Maybe 10% of these actually look good. The rest look like Neopets and reek of amateur Fakemon.

>Foliat
>Kidling/Pyroat
>Pengliff
>Snome
>Kertruffle and its evolutions (maybe)
>Alpint/Forusk
>Galaxagos
>Artifish in concept only
>Sanquito
>Magroplex
>Glauqua
>Silkinder
>Enigmite
>Enigmantis
>Jawgodon
>Ankillosore
>Xochi

I wouldn't believe anything else was a Pokemon even if it was drawn by Sugimori himself.

HE

Do we even know if Megastones will work in Sun/Moon yet? Seems they're moving to the special moves instead, and I don't recall seeing a single Mega, new or old, in gameplay footage yet.

On another note, surely Lunatone and Solrock are going to get some special attention

>doesn't really look pissed, like a demon or like harambe
>must be a pissed demon harambe

Based on that description, could we see them with different markings ala Spinda, or at least have some variety to represent different base stats like that spooky gourd and its size difference?

Which version are you getting Cred Forums? I'm getting Pokemon Moon. What about you?

I think they wanted to shift the spotlight away from X/Y's gimmick for the trailers, but Pokemon games have never EVER removed Pokemon, moves or forms besides pointless shit like Spiky-Eared Pikachu. They would never get rid of Mega Pokemon, which are essentially individual Pokemon in their own right.

At the very least they specifically stated Jangmo-o is resistant to Mega Gardevoir's Hyper Voice.

I like my day/night cycle to make logical sense, so Sun for me.

So how hype are you guys for the snowman and dolphin pokemon that the leaks confirmed?

My guess is that they're hiding Megas because they only become a thing when you go back to Kalos in the post-game

I would agree if it had more versions of cute mon costumes rather than just Pikachu. Like, the cloak determines its second typing, with Eevee being Normal, and Piplup being Water.

GEE IF ONLY THERE WERE A WAY TO TRADE BETWEEN GAMES, HUH FAGGOT?

>comparing six porkymans to a whole gen.
wew

lad

Sun, I always buy games based on which cover legend I want. There's always at least 1 person around me to get the opposite version so I can trade version exclusives.

> that Clefairy just there to counter all those Salemances

At least there was one fun thing there

He just pointed out the shittiest of the shittiest ones, not all of them.

It was support built because it's the only good thing that has Friend Guard.

But you can get both, Literally the only difference is at what time of day the pokemon evolves at.
So you can still get Oranguru in Sun if you just wait for Night Time. and Passimian as well if you wait for "Day Time" in Moon.

you were pretty stupid when you were a kid too user. Strange how it works

Sun. Rock Doggo's day form looks better, Sun Lion looks better, and I'd prefer a standard day-night cycle.
Only downside is Wu-Tang Forever is exclusive to Moon

You're retarded, those pokémon aren't related, they don't have common pre-evos, they were first introduced in the VERSION EXCLUSIVE trailer.

Kind of nice they didn't blow their load on a dolphin pokemon for 7 gens, this is going to be special. The snowman has to look doofy as fuck and have the bucket hat japs loves so much.

Why are so many people making shit up in this thread?

The monkeys and dogs are version exclusive. Just like arcanine and ninetales in red and blue.

Tajiri is the executive producer, you fucking moron.

>People legitmately hate Bewear's design
If you can't find the humor of a killer mascot suit, then I can't help you

Probably Softboiled/Seismic Toss/boostan moves

Just G.T.S for it when you catch its counterpart. Anything from the other version will level up faster that way anyway.

Which "football" are you talking about?

No, I think he's right. Gen 2 has a literal 10% of pokemon worth caring about. Even the game tries to hide its own pokemon away from you, it's so ashamed of them.

Sure, there's some good pokemon like Scizor, Tyranitar, and Chinchou... but then you just get bombarded with the awful and the forgettable, like the baby pokemon, Stantler, Ampharos, Snubbull.

Gen 2's problem is that it's dull as fuck.

Cute! CUTE!

What this user said It's not a coincidence that it has both the highest number of new Pokemon, and the highest number of redundant or just plain bad Pokemon designs.

Only a handful of them are interesting or memorable.

>Hell the new pokedex is being possesd by a rotom so it can help out and give you advice n shit.

Every time I think it's possible for Sun and Moon to be good games, I just remember this fact and those thoughts very quickly die

>Pineapple itself

Breddy gud

>Pineapple on pizza

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>Ampharos
>awful or forgettable

This has to be bait, I will fight you.

You can turn that feature off.

Ampharos is shit. SHIT. Ruins Mareep.

>but then you just get bombarded with the awful and the forgettable, like the baby pokemon, Stantler, Ampharos,
>Ampharos

fuck off an die

>Not liking pineapple pizza
Check out the shit taste here

She is too good for this world, too pure

Ampharos was forgettable as fuck, when it got a mega everyone was like "oh yeah that thing exists too"

NA M8, UR SHIT

Ampharos was hands down my favorite pokemon out of Gen 2

literally commit suicide you dumb fuck

>punch
>with that deformed seal flipper

>I like my day/night cycle to make logical sense
but moon's is the exact same day/night cycle you retard, they both make logical sense

I don't even understand what this picture is trying to say. There are heavily detailed Pokemon still and they get bitched at.

Hell, OP's picture show the most realistic primates the series has seen.

I will never understand yuropoors

why does it upset you that people like pineapple on pizza

sssh baby sssh

Generation II is fine.

Mostly good, a couple of meh but inoffensive ones, and very few that stand out as BAD designs.

Generation III or V are both worse offenders, as those games are the worst when it comes to rehashing old Pokemon ideas but with a new, worse look/gimmick.

>I have no sense of joy or fun in the absurdity
>Nor do I know how to ignore things and not judge a whole product by a single aspect
Yep. Sounds like Cred Forums alright

Forgot my handy dandy picture

I love all 4 of these

If I wanted Yokai watch, I'd go buy yokai watch, not fucking pokemon.

That's not even how Yokai Watch works you dipshit

Yokai watch are based in that though, yokais.

A Pokemon that imitates a poltergeist is not a yokai.

>not liking the phlask line
>not liking doppole

your opinions are trash

Hey anons, are you a Dinkywink or a Dunkywunkr?

>people call the new pokemon shit because they're too round and simplified
>gen 2 is filled with round, child friendly, cute, and simple mons

Is being an obnoxious pokedex that lets you talk to yokai not what the stupid fucking ghost yokai does for the MC

because if it isn't, I'll take it back and admit that I'm an ignorant ass.

The idea of a pokedex being possessed by a rotom is still fucking retarded as shit though.

Why is that dog giving me bedroom eyes?

kill la kill invented the shitty way of drawing a star user didn't you know? i have no idea what he means either

If you're talking about Whisper, no, he's not a pokedex. He's more like a companion like Fludd or something

And what's wrong with Rotom being Pokedex? It makes sense in the lore, can't say how it'll be in game but it doesn't seem annoying so far.

Is this the power of autism?

Post Pokemon you're definitely gonna have on your team in SM.

First time I like the regional bird enough to use it, hopefully its evolutions don't suffer from "it just gets bigger" disease.

Based 7 foot bear of crushing spines.

are these the same pokemon? please tell me they're not and that this is just rampant shitposting. please don't tell me they did that the krabby ;_;

Retard.

Most people are retarded and most people are most people, do the math

>everything I don't understand is shitposting

>people are going by exclusives to decide what version to buy
>in 2016

are you guys fucking serious? I know for a fact there will be endless amounts of people on the online trading thing requesting "moon exclusive pokemon" for "sun exclusive pokemon" and vice versa to fill out their pokedex.

They're only etched into your mind because you were a kid, living the happiest times of your life.

You will never be that happy again and that's why you hold those memories dear.

Who fucking cares when you have GTS?

>raising another man's pokemon

jokes on you, I've been socially ostracized and perpetually miserable since the first grade

>Best looking monkeys in the franchise
!!!!

Source?

One is a lemur which is fact not a monkey.

just have it fuck a ditto and now it's your own baby

Retard.

Looks Aztec.

>evolutions are version specific
>breed into the same pre-evo

Thats because gamefreak doesn't really give a shit about competitive pokemon. They try to pretend like they care by giving tourneyfags some new toys every other game and they actually fall for it.

They, or rather Pokemon Company, also pretend they do by hosting worldwide tournaments with ever increasing prize pools.

What exactly is the problem with raising a traded pokemon? They even get EXP bonuses.

If you want to be super autism mode you can even just go onto /vp/ or a pokemon forum and have somebody else evolve your pokemon and trade it back, it would take like 10 minutes

>Passimian walks in
youtube.com/watch?v=hdcTmpvDO0I

I don't know about that user

but I always liked the idea that pokemon intelligence was enough for them to understand commands and affection and such

but not enough to actively communicate, which is destroyed by the rotom pokedex.

>He doesn't know.
Sun takes place exclusively during the day, Moon takes place at night.

They have day/night cycles.

I fail to see how a Pokemon that can perfectly operate household appliances in their actual functions can't use the speaker function of the Pokedex to talk.

Not mentioning that unlike what the YWfaggots try to imply, talking with Pokemon through electronics has been an objective for pokescientists since gen 3, in the Devon Corporation. Gen 6 has been picking up dropped concepts left and right so it's not strange that 7 does the same.

Except it doesn't. Why is this so hard to get?

and people tought final fantasy animatiosn were long kek.

Because it's a pokemon.

>talking with Pokemon through electronics has been an objective for pokescientists since gen 3, in the Devon Corporation.

And it should remain just a dream.

posting the gen with the best ost

youtube.com/watch?v=7pTFLxeg6tg
youtube.com/watch?v=1HsoH-WNTtw
youtube.com/watch?v=RKnHukDFhck
youtube.com/watch?v=qDZygFP1iNQ

Please, it has nothing on FF.

youtube.com/watch?v=0navf4blQy0

For some reason?

Alakazam has had 5,000 IQ since gen 1, and you'd think things like a literal god are slightly more intelligent than that.

Funny you mention dreams, because again the Devon Corporation was trying to visually reproduce Pokemon dreams and it became a reality in gen 5.

>Because it's a pokemon.
That doesn't mean anything. It's a ghost Pokemon, how can it know to heat or freeze things inside itself? How can it know how to cut grass and please those in in need of fresh air?
It just does. An oven heats, a fridge freezes, the Pokedex talks. And when Rotom takes over something it gets to use its main function.

>Go online
>Literally every one of these will be nicknamed "Harambe"

Boy I sure am glad I play without animations since Red and Green

I just hope it's not gonna be some bullshit exclusive event

How can you live with yourself?

here yah go

Dicks out for Harambe! Im gonna call my gorilla for Harambe!

You just posted him my man

Amazing taste

The fact that it's wearing accessories tilts me. I'm imagining it coming out of it's mother's pussy wearing those and it's fucking stupid.

3DS probably isn't getting any less exploitable, so you may be able to simply inject one.

anyone know if we can catch the ultrabeasts? i'm wantin that mosquito fucker
my boy right here, or hawlucha

Everybody always seems to forget about this little guy's existence but he's so far my favorite gen 7 mon.

That's an ape. A prime one at that.

>Not youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY
Fucking pleb

arigato hakase

>Damn it feels good to be a moonbro

Too bad literally everything else Moon gets is inferior to Sun

Which pokemon do you want to chuck the most?

danke doktor

merci docteur

And ponyta can jump over the Eiffel Tower

And Kadabra is a boy who randomly changed into a pokemon

And Magcargo is 18,000 degrees F

They both have the same cycle, just 12 hours time zone difference.
So scenes where Sun version has day, Moon has night.
Scenes where Sun has night, Moon has day.
It's simple, really.

I'M A CHUCKSTER!

gracias doctor

I want to THROW pikachu!

I don't get it, do you always have Pikachu in your party?

>nu-pokemon faggots from /vp/ complaining about genwunners again

That one and this

>Primate
>any of an order (Primates) of mammals that are characterized especially by advanced development of binocular vision, specialization of the appendages for grasping, and enlargement of the cerebral hemispheres and that include humans, apes, monkeys, and related forms (as lemurs and tarsiers)

Thank fuck someone actually knows what the fuck they are talking about.

Is she(he) a silverfish?

are you fucking retarded or something, certain Pokemon have always had human like intelligence and communication skills

for fuck's sake did you forget about meowth

>nu-
Opinion discarded

Yes. Trash eating and all.

>shit that happened in the anime and has never been repeated in the games even slightly being relevant

Nice, I love these guys, so I'll get him on my future team now.

By the way, how many steel Pokemon has been confirmed until now?

I want rule 34 of that left one.

Liberal cuckold weeaboo roodypoo sjw detected, go back to gaia

do you not remember lavender town at all

ghost Pokemon being capable of speech was a precedent established in the first fucking game

Without that ugly ass orangutan.

Too many colors/stripes

Twelve confirmed.

Sauce

S-shut up! that was just the MC's mind playing tricks on him because he was scared!

No, it's a horseshoe crab

Looks like Nintendo is making shitty pokemon designs again, looks like I'm going to have to kill everyone at Nintendo "Unsheaths katana".

This has to be the worst case of BTFO I've ever seen. No response, guy just stops posting

I don't remember pokemon being able to talk in Lavender town.

Google, faggot.
fklow

>these are considered good designs now
what went wrong?

then youre retarded because the ghost pokemon there did.

I like Magmar and Jynx. Electabuzz is eh.
But I liked the theme they had up to Gen II. A shame Jynx missed out on getting an evolution like its counterparts did.

Google doesnt work anymore.
But thanks.

The ghost Marowak talks to you when you encounter it. Tells you to get out and shit, basic poltergeist shit.

Great taste

Do you mean the Ghosts?

How did you not understand that it's part of the prank the Ghastly and Haunters are pulling on you?

They weren't speaking intelligently, they were just trying to be scary and scare the shit out of you and others.

They are foreign, so they are literally meant to look out of place. God, grow some taste.

the ghost marowak you fucking idiot. way to show you have no idea what youre talking about. let not forget all the pokemon in the movies that could talk

Lycanroc-moon is going to just me more cancer that the autistic furries want to fuck. This only justifies my purchase of moon even more.

prove me wrong.

I like Magmar and Electabuzz. Jynx is seriously the top contender for Worst Pokemon EVER.
but all three of them are the physical representation of everything that is wrong with the franchise, according to genwunners. Not based on animals, human features, hair, clothes, random shapes, etc. This is why I dislike "genwunners". They can't admit that they're biased due to their nostalgia

I just don't know why you're so desperate for pokemon to become digimon.

>anime being relevant to fucking anything
Stop this

>new pokemon have a simple design

>new pokemon are overdesigned

Pick _2_

i think its cool they went with 2 different types of lycanthropy for the inspiratiom. i like the day form more. is pure rock even good though?

>Sonichu
>Lion Metagross
>Pokéball Prototype
>Coldsteel the Hedgehog
I think that's pretty much it.

pokemon talking has been a thing since gen 1 you retarded. its not new, and a punch of anons are proving it to you. stop being purposly retarded

sun design is sweet as fuck

its not going to be good unless it has an amazing movepool, sweeping stats, some type of game changing ability, or if rock gets an overall buff from something this gen. if he gets none of that, you may be able to use him as a niche in double battles if you plan on playing competitive.

>new pokemon
>some are shit

>old pokemon
>some are shit

The only reason you'd disagree is cognitive ease. You've become accustomed to earlier designs because you've seen them more. Truth is, every gen has shit. Most of the newer gens have a more anime vibe to them, which I don't like, but they aren't necessarily worse.

I think many would argue not but the priority rock move he gets will be interesting competitively nonetheless (If you're interested in competitive).

Dont know why this Pokemon is the one getting all the new porn, its kinda dumb.

thanks doc

>Eevee's eyes aren't rainbow colored after getting powered up

0/10

The STAB is good (and it gets a signature priority move), but its defense properties make Ice look bulky. 5 weaknesses to 4 most common attack types, and to three popular priority moves including Bullet Punch is prime JUST material.

>as long as uts called a "pokemon" the design can never ever be shit
Millenials

one pokemon being able to talk does not mean taking pokemon is a thing user.

why are you so desperate to turn pokemon into digimon

you know digimon was shit because the digimon could talk right? A thing becomes infinitely less cute the moment it's allowed to utter a word.

This one will be getting just as much, I'm sure.

You're confussing primate with apes, apes have no tails.

there is only one talking pokemon in this game. i dont know why you keep talking about digimon, maybe you should go talk about digimon in a digimon thread.

>ordered Sun
>Moon has superior simian
>Moon has superior dog evo
>Moon has superior Ultrabeast
If it weren't for that retarded time difference I probably would have cancelled my Sun order. At least Sun has the superior Legendary.

And it's fucking retarded

because talking pokemon is retarded and clearly stolen from digimon

Passimian is the only new one I want.

>having this much shit taste

Are you pheraps retarded?

>1 Pokemon from gen 1 is able to talk
>It's literally okay when genwun does it

>1 Pokemon from gen 7 is able to talk
>fucking gamefreak, they're killing pokemon

Are you mentally stunted

>one pokemon being able to talk does not mean taking pokemon is a thing user.

Actually I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it means.

It was retarded back then and it's retarded now

and the difference between that and this is the fact that this is your pokedex, and it will ALWAYS be with you and fucking retarded shit will ensue.

talking pokemon existed before digimon even existed. oh wait, youre just shit posting because you been outed as a retard who knows nothing about pokemon.

how many copies does everyone plan on scalping

>all that shit
>fucking nothing happens

DONT FUCKING BUY

Which parts do you disagree with? You can't possibly call werewolf edgy but then be okay with that legendary, and it is a stone cold fact that Waifubeast > Barabeast.

ok user youre entitled to your opinion, but your crying over nothing

Who the fuck playes unevolved Eevees anyway?

So wait, this means no new Eeevolutions?

Somebody who plans to BP a 2x boost to every stat?

barabug is better
doggo lycanthroc is better
muh monkey rugby player is better.

I agree that it's retarded. But it's not Digimon, because it existed in gen 1.

Monsters based on food, objects, plants, animals, humans, minerals, etc. All of these are Pokemon. Blobs? Ballons? Toys? All there since gen 1. Digimon has them too. Hell, Pomemon #009 has fucking guns on him. There are Pokemon wearing clothes, etc. The only thing that changed is the artstyle.

I don't know why you're trying to convince me that it has always been a thing

because that just means the series has been going downhill from the start

>happens once
>digimon takes the idea and runs with it
>fails horribly and no one likes it
>pokemon doesn't implement it further because it's fucking retarded until now for some idiotic reason