Which is the best Cred Forums?

Which is the best Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUDcOqCOJdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that vice city/ san andreas are the only acceptable answers

reminder that this poster is correct and every post below this line is a lying skeleton
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

>GTA III gets no love

oh cmon man

It has Brad in it

youtube.com/watch?v=DUDcOqCOJdA

Go away lying skeletons

Objectively San Andreas = Vice City > V > > III > IV > II > I

San Andreas had the best gameplay

Vice City hard the best atmosphere and soundtrack

GTA4 had the best story

GTA5 had the best multiplayer

Feel free to end the thread now

This guy gets it.

SA.

/thread

>Nostalgia fags actually thinking that the older games are better than GTA V

But V is fucking shit user.

Personal enjoyment at the time
I really liked gta v but I enjoyed San Andreas more when it first came out

V is the best. then 3. V is legit amazing . Fuck all u who say otherwise

San Andreas. While Vice City is a contender San Andreas is just the more complete game and improves on VC in almost every way.

Anyone who says GTA 3 is a contrarian or haven't played it lately.

I grew up the the series. played every one except GTA 1 to completion, more than once, and I couldn't even get through GTAV, and I've tried three times. It's just so god damn boring.

SA > IV > VC > III > GTA > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "GTA" V

This one

shut up gtav babbies

I can't believe people pay money for saints row or just cause. This is the definition of a meme game.

SR3 is better.

shut your fuck

>shut your fuck
What did he mean by this?

Close.

San Andreas > Vice City > IV > III > V > II > I

cool, you validated points that I wasn't thinking of

Bully

I almost agree with you.

VC > SA > IV > III > V > II >I

>People think 4 is better then 5

Until V I actually managed to finish the story in IV.

But yes, the game. By far my biggest complaint is that the structure is exactly the same they've been using since III, and which, as I mentioned, I've been sick of since Vice City (all the while games like Dead Rising and Crackdown have taken it to totally awesome new directions, and this even without the budget and brand recognition that GTA sequels command...) My hope, and reasonable expectation, that a new numeral would be reserved for a new structure, went sadly unfulfilled. And things get worse, since the difficulty has taken a massive hit. However boring I may have found Vice City and San Andreas, at least they were reasonably challenging games -- but this one's for fucking children. III and Vice City featured missions I had to replay two dozen times or more, only occasionally passing a mission on the first try, whereas in the first few hours of this there were barely two or three missions I had to replay at all. And even then hardly more than a couple of times. There are missions several hours in that are on the level of III's first mission, and everyone in the forum is telling me that the rest of the game is on a similar level (I only played to about 15% before giving up -- and yes, on this site we give up on games that are too easy -- not the other way around). This is the first GTA that made me look for a difficulty setting option -- only to realize that they don't have one. It's just a big fucking joke. It made me feel like going back and finishing Vice City and San Andreas -- that's how bad it is. Like how Mission: Impossible 2 made me feel as if the first movie, which I had originally detested, was some kind of a masterpiece. And it doesn't help that the missions are mostly extremely straightforward -- or I guess it does help, because otherwise I would have given up sooner. If there's one thing worse than short easy missions it's gotta be LONG easy ones.

GTA 5. I've played all of the GTAs from GTA 2. I probably spent the least amount of time playing GTA 5 though ironically, but the amount of content is amazing.

The only thing that makes me wonder is why the physics got downgraded from 4.