Forza Horizon 3 PC port is a mess

Forza Horizon 3 PC port is a mess

The game cant run at 60FPS with a GTX1080

youtube.com/watch?v=0neqnLDnsWM

Rig used: i7 6700K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 Go RAM (DDR4), Windows 10, Nvidia GTX 1080 Founder's Edition MSI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0neqnLDnsWM
youtu.be/0neqnLDnsWM?t=1m59s
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69897_Forza-6-Apex-performance-problems.aspx
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69806_Slight-stuttering--whatever-the-fps-setting-resolution.aspx
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst64120_Memory-leak---Stutter-issue.aspx
google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=apex stuttering site:forums.forzamotorsport.net
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J8E8ZOC/ref=pe_385721_51767431_TE_dp_1
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=flim13
youtube.com/watch?v=LuViSYChy7Q
gamestar.de/spiele/forza-horizon-3/news/forza_horizon_3,53939,3302917.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqT880JCyt5RlkRNt1n55g6gBM2MT31tvuKPh4ilwL8/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=hjPOzThpHmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=0neqnLDnsWM
Yeah, at 4k.

>4k + ultra settings

1080 cant hit 60FPS in most new games at 4k ultra settings

this thread sucks

>Nvidia
LOL.

This thread is a consolefriend falseflag.

>can't manage @ 4k

... really, nignog? Your console have so few games you have to resort to bold faced trolling?

if you actually watched the video he said it doesn't run smoothly at 1080p either, it stutters every minute just like Apex does despite the neither being CPU or GPU limited

Also the LOD and pop in look awful

wow it runs superb at 4k and ultra, so i'm not longer worried it won't run at my gtx 1060 + i5 2500k 4.2ghz.

THX user i don't have to cancel my preorder

youtu.be/0neqnLDnsWM?t=1m59s

Post the video of the game running on 1080p then.

I thought this game was going to be f2p on windows 10.

>DSR 4k

AT 4K YOU FUCKING MORON

>it stutters every minute just like Apex does

never had problems with Apex

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

First mankind divided gets a shit port, then bioshock remaster gets a shit port now this.

WHEN WILL PEE KEKS EVER UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR PLATFORM IS DOGSHIT FOR EVERY DEVLOPER.

>it's a falseflagging Sonyfag thread
Apex literally has no problems running even on a 280x, stop trying to force this meme.

Forza 6 Apex was free on Win 10 to show off Forza on PC.

Now all Forza games will be on PC.

Mankind divided works and runs better than console

PC has the original bioshock titles which look marginally better

This is probably another falseflagging and Im sure I can max it out at 60fps with my shitty budget rx 480

>yfw you fell for the pc gaming meme

every game is the equivalent of a shit port on console though.

Can vouch for this.

I did have a problem with stuttering and FPS drops before but I upgraded to 16GB RAM and it removed it.

Playing at a nice silky smooth 60fps @ 1080p. on Ultra.

I built a gaming PC for this. Fuck you Cred Forums, never trusting you again

>tfw you are a retard and can't see it's 4K DSR.

Pleb.
It's rendered in 4k.

>pc ''''''''''gaming''''''''''

>t-t-theres no problem
>runs on my machine

here
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69897_Forza-6-Apex-performance-problems.aspx
and here
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst69806_Slight-stuttering--whatever-the-fps-setting-resolution.aspx
and here
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst64120_Memory-leak---Stutter-issue.aspx

And even more
google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=apex stuttering site:forums.forzamotorsport.net

I'm stuck on my phone, somebody please post a sonygger wojack image

I fell for the idort meme, never again.
They try to trick you by saying "oh yeah you get to play all the games!"
Then you actually buy the systems and realize everything is on PC and the few games that aren't run like garbage.
Then they release on PC 2 years later and you have to buy them again.
I regretted buying a 360 and PS3 so much that I doubt I'll ever buy another console.

Memory leak was fixed for me by upgrading to 16GB RAM.

It's supposed to be a 8GB RAM game but uses 12GB.

>he fell for the Windows 10 meme

It ran fine on my PC so I'm not complaining, sucks to be you.

Can I play on my 660?

TDU2 looks better than that

Remember when Crysis came out, and instead of saying Crysis was unoptomized, it's performance issues was a sign of how advanced it was?

Why's it now Forza's fault if PC hardware can't keep up?

Hardly suprising is it? Game made for 8GB console has trouble running on a pc with only 8GB when it's running all sorts of other shit at the same time. It's probably a design choice made when they first made the engine xbone compatible.

>the g-game is too a-advanced for pc hardware!

uh huh

i gotchu senpai

because the game drops and stutters consistently despite not being GPU or CPU limited

I think you should look into fixing your keyboard if your text is stuttering like that.

Yes, all max no problem.

I can't handle another bad PC port bros

MS makes these shitty ports on purpose to push people to Xbone. All their games to PC have been like that this gen. That's what you get for supporting Microshit. A dick in your ass.

I was wondering that myself desu. How do games on xbone that have 8GB RAM struggle to keep within 8GB on PC?

Not that I'm complaining I should have been on 16GB for a while.
But even now the PC specs for Horizon 3 lists 12GB RAM.
So they probably know.

i had no stuttering on my gtx 1060 and i5, i had 80-120fps on ultra so?

fuck you melvinoids

>All their games to PC

I've literally had 0 problems at all.
Although Quantum Break was shit.

95% of new AAA games don't run at 60FPS 4k on a GTX 1080

Then its time for you to get more RAM

i7 3770k
16GB RAM
MSI GTX 1080 8GB

Silky smooth 60fps Ultra at 1440p.

No stuttering or anything.

>game has drops a few times when you play with 4k tv
>WOW WHAT A SHIT PORT

>there are people in this thread that don't have 16gb ram

RAM isn't even expensive. I can understand not wanting to upgrade a cpu or a gpu but jewing out on RAM? Why?

>video was uploaded before drivers were out

If people didin't know paid MS shills are on Cred Forums, just read what I replied to.

I have 16Gb of 3200mhz DDR4

I bet you play with mouse controls.

Source for the webm?

Mine is on the way senpai

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J8E8ZOC/ref=pe_385721_51767431_TE_dp_1

I guess all the people who shilled the game the past week are here damage controlling the shit port.

that doesn't make sense, the Xbone version is worse. Not 60fps is bad for a PC port, but this framerate would be amazing on xbone

>He fell for the DDR4 meme

kek.
Also RAM Speeds don't really matter now.

>Can't maintain 60fps @ 4k

Well colour me fucking surprised.

Runs fine on my 970, i7 4770k, 16GB RAM

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=flim13

Ok so what is the solution then? Do I underclock my RAM? Do I need 32GB or 64GB? Do I go back to DDR3 or DDR2?

>just upgrade your rig, good goy!
The game runs without stuttering on the piece of shit hardware known as Xbone. This is a trash port. End of discussion.

>30fps

Well gee I wonder why it runs good when it's locked to 30 on xbone.

That version is inferior in every way. I'm sure the game runs great on PC at low or medium settings.

>1080 cant do 60FPS in any game at 4k and usually averages around 40-45FPS
>Forza Horizon 3 is a shit port because it actually manages to be 60FPS, just not all the time

>1080p
>30 fps

Stuttering isn't about 60 or 30 fps. even then, a game that runs 30 fps on should run 60 fps without issues on a 680 upwards. That is if they bothered optimizing it and didn't just slightly tweak the Xbone version.

>This is a trash port.
It's not a port. Xbone is a PC running Win10 so there is nothing to port.

Yeah I'm willing to bet someone from MS walked into the Turn10 offices one day and said "OK make this work on PC now"

Its clear the engine was never ment to run above 30fps

forza can't do 60fps at 1080 either

So I'm watching the video and it's running 4k60fps on Ultra settings, only it has stutters as the map streams which is unacceptable for a racing game. Hopefully that gets cleaned up with a driver update.

Thanks for sharing OP, now all that's left is to wait for the demo on PC. If it's really as fun as it looks, fuck yeah I'm buying it.

>Xbone is a PC running Win10

pcfats on suicide watch
>not having a based xbone

Does Horizon run on a different engine from the Motorsport games? Because those run at 60 on consoles

It can.
Just because you have problems, doesn't mean everyone has them.

Disable pagefile.

Thank you for posting.

>they think they're going to run modern games at 4k 60fps on a 1080

If you set the game to run at PS4 pro graphical settings then you can probably reach 144fps with a GTX 1080.

>PS4 pro graphical settings

So Medium then.

I'm good with 1080p 60 on Ultra.

>gamestar.de/spiele/forza-horizon-3/news/forza_horizon_3,53939,3302917.html

I'll translate since it's german

Played with a 970 on High settings - 50-60FPS without these weird stutters

>Buy Ultimate Edtion on PC
>Installs something
>Check my start menu
>It's there on the start thing
>I'll try running it maybe it will download the game
>You're too early
>We know you really want to get started, but you'll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Proper translation.

Technically runs Horizon on one of our test systems with fast 970 graphics card Core i7 4790K processor and a Geforce GTX from the middle class in Full HD and high details with solid 50 to 60 frames per second completely smoothly - without the custom driver from AMD - and Nvidia, the stand according to Microsoft yet. Even in the densest forests of Australia's performance remains stable and kicks in the ride fixed at 30 frames Xbox One.

Low with below low shadow draw distance levels.

>without the custom driver from AMD - and Nvidia, the stand according to Microsoft yet
Why do devs rely on custom drivers to fix their laziness? The devs should make sure the game runs as good as it can, not the hardware manufacturer.

Maybe because forza is not advanced at anything?Unlike crysis whitch still this day has the best physics in a videogame.

I want to get this game but I am running a gtx 750ti
What is a good card to upgrade to for the cheap? I just want to play modern games at 1080p 60fps (high settings preferable but willing to go for medium) and the 750ti is just not cutting it anymore for most modern games.

>tfw can't decide if I should upgrade my PC just for this game or not

a 6GB 1060

guys let's troll reddit, it's their pc performance spreadsheet

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqT880JCyt5RlkRNt1n55g6gBM2MT31tvuKPh4ilwL8/edit#gid=0

specs?

IS IT FRIDAY YET?

You could just buy an xbone, stick it in the corner of your room and run the Xbox app and stream it to your PC with the xbox app. It's what I'm doing. As long as everything is wired you don't get input lag. Bam, optimized Forza game on your PC at settings you were probably not even going to hit anyways with the benefit of maybe wanting to play some xbone games. Xbox Live deals and free games are actually pretty ok if you can snag a ~$30 dollar year subscription somewhere. Just trying to give you options

I got an i7 with 8gb of ram, am I ok?

>Xbone is a PC running Win10 so there is nothing to port.
Please stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Oh man I had fun deleting everything.

we did it in 2 mins,

Access denied
You no longer have permission to access this document, so your changes can't be saved. If you believe this is an error, contact the document owner. If your access is restored, you will be able to continue working.

If you leave or reload the page, your unsaved changes may be lost.

gj user, now they will be crying like crazy

but at least i know that game runs fine with gtx 970/stock i5 44xx at 60fps ultra

fuck you i was writing my fake computer specs with a gtx 4k, i9 9000k etc

is the ultimate edition worth it?

I kind of wanted it since you get it on Friday and I'm bored as fuck but once I saw that 100 dollar price tag I was out.
what makes it worth 40 dollars and what does the season pass even have?

This is my first forza game btw

>You could just buy an xbone,
I want MS shills to fuck off

>Xbone is a PC
That is true.
>a PC running Win10
And that's also true.

Or do you have any other information?

Typically for the forza series starting with 4 or 5, the season/car pass is just the first 6 months of DLC. So like six packs of what 5 cars are prepurchased. Then the VIP is like double XP, exclusive cars and like exclusive shit, like special cars given to you by the team or something for free.

Do you know you'll play the shit out of Forza?

Car packs released in about 3 months will cost 10-15 bucks and will not be apart of ultimate edition.

The first 2 car packs you get from it are pretty much the cars that weren't going to make the launch date.

VIP essentially boils down to an exp booster/gold booster.

Pre-ordering nets you 6 cars tied to 6 different retailers bonuses (Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, Etc) so if you pre-order you get them all.

Get to play 4 days early.

I bought the ultimate edition and am going out to buy food for launch later today. I fucking love Forza.

Reminder that if your personal GOTY is a simple racing game then your opinion is irrelevant to gaming in general

My bad the Car pass is included and does give you the first 6 months of DLC free. Yeah it's totally worth it then.

>simple racing game

It's the most realistic driving and most realistic graphics in a racing game ever.

Well yeah, it can't run better than it would on an Xbone.

Are you implying this year has been a good year at all for GoTY nominees?

It was fun whilst it lasted

When was the last year with good nominees?

PROTIP:
buy singaporean gift cards from the microsoft singapore store, use these to buy the game. this way the prize drops from 70e to 45e.

>8gb of ram

No.

16GB RAM minimum

I can run the game at 45FPS with my GTX 660 + High Settings

I'm comfy and I'm no hipster

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is better than Horizon 3

If I were to buy the ultimate edition after the 3 days of early access have started but before the release date proper, do I still get the preorder shit?

I'm fine waiting a little bit to see how the port really runs

yet forza apex ran with no problems

It's at 4k m8

1080p and 1440p will be no problem.

What are you trying to say?

What's the DRM on this shit ? I want to try it before i buy it. Might not be able to run it

You just need to pre-order any of the copies to 100% collection. You could always buy DLC seperate down the road. So grab either a pre-order of the Standard or Ultimate to get the exclusive 6 retailer cars 2016 Audi R8 V10 plus is in the Amazon pre-order so I had to pre-order I want that car so fucking bad

I don't think Ultimate would be considered a pre-order after it launches on the 23rd. Standard launches on 27th tho, so you could just pre-order the Standard and still 100% the collection. Pretty certain you could just purchase the VIP pass anyways.

There's a demo after release

Demo is already out on Xbox and is confirmed to release on PC also shortly after launch. The demo allows you to play 4 cars in 33% of the map.

only 4 cars?

>Demos on PC
Fucking based, thanks for the info

Microsoft coming back home baby.

Yeah, it's a demo man. It's 18 gigs and allows you to even do races and create tracks in a massive portion of the full map. I played it for like 5-6 hours probably before just out right pre-ordering. You could always just check out some youtube videos, a lot of people played the crap out of the demo.

What did you expect from a demo? All the cars?

DELETE THIS

If you didn't know they also force Early Access games to have a 10 hour trial. It's pretty fucking based and needs to be adopted on Steam also. I probably would have never played Elite Dangerous without that trial.

Ah just sorta wish it was more than 4 ( I mean what 350 are in the game)

I preordered the ultimate anyways

>18 gigs
>demo

What the fuck. That's hefty even for a full game. Is it the full game with some parts locked out?

What the fuck is up with the speed numbers? They make no sense

Full game is 50gb

>cries that consoles are holding back his gaming toy
>cries when game require anything better than integrateds laptop GPU

PC master race

Man, fuck modern games, I should not be straining for HDD space with 4 and a half terabytes.

Have you tried uninstalling games that you don't play?

The thing with digital purchases is, you can uninstall them but still keep and reinstall them easily thanks to your account being tied with that game forever.

It's only an issue if you pirate everything.

The funny thing is shit port is pretty much equivalent to console since pc players usually have higher standards. This is also at 4k. Your just so used to taking whatever shit papa sony gives you to not know any better.

Enjoy your 30fps interlaced 2k on your ps4 pro

Shitposters have high standards. Most people have shit standards.

let the xbubs have something

anything

uh oh, dipshits btfo once again

I can run bf1 and I have 8gb of ram, and that shit had memory leak as well, so why can't 8 run this at 8gb of ram?

can't I run* not can't 8 run

>Sonyggers will will fall for the PS4 Pro 4k meme

>he only has 8gb of ram

Is there a torrent already?

XDDD dumb shitter

I don't even know if the game is out or not, stop the bullying

Then google it and check when it comes out before blindly asking for torrents.

HAHAHA SONY FAGS BTFO

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

it wont get cracked.

Quantum break was piratable 2 days after release, and that too was a windows 10 meme store only game.

It isn't though

They fixed the exploit, mr piratekek. Recore isn't cracked because of it :^)

It had a steam release.

QB was never cracked, it got bypassed since devs were dumb as fuck, FH3 will prob never cracked since it's always online game

Oh, I wasn't aware that it got fixed.

I literally played it without paying a penny faggot.

Not yet it hasn't.

How well do you think I can run this? I gotta Dell XPS 15 9550 with a GTX 960M in it.

download forza apex and test it out, its free

It's not a memestore game.

I have a laptop, which if I'm correct can't be upgraded.

apparently I have to download the windows anniversary update.

So go to updates and check for updates

Then do it. The full game needs that too.

>Play apex with a 3570K and a GTX 1060 with 8Gb of ram
>Runs at a constant 60fps maxed out in 1080p
>Mfw microsoft can actually optimize a PC game

>upgrading to win 10 for this
>its been stuck on installing windows 10 at 98% for the last 2 hours

t-this is normal right?

>Playing on PeeCee
>when devs are lazy fucks that doesn't even know how to optimize games properly

>play a game with the latest series of GPU
>surprised when it works

???

After playing for a while, don't you get some hitches every once in a while? If i play more than 1 different circuit, on the first lap i get at least two small hitches and FPS falls fro 60 to 56.

>faggots like slaptrain and AR12 get the game early but you don't
Who even watches these people? They're annoying as fuck.

If it fails it'll just roll back anyway. Usually incompatible drivers are the culprit, for me it was bluetooth drivers. If you have any disc mounting software, for the love of jesus uninstall it as well and save yourself the headache I endured.

Devs already just toss their shitty ports on Steam. This is now and probably one of the only times you should buy games on PC so at least Microsoft optimizes their Xbox games for PC. Plus it's fucking Forza. Recore is bretty fun too if you ever liked Jet Force Gemini.

I can't decide if this is a shill post or a redditor

So let me get this straight
It can keep 50-60FPS at 4k and the commentator clearly says the GPU is not being used all the way. This is blatantly a driver issue, literally just wait for the driver to release.

How do I do this my friend?

>WAHH I CANT RUN IT IN SUPERSAMPLED 4K ULTRA 60FPS

Eh, I might check them out and just mute them. Didn't know they sent out early copies.

Yeah, I googled it. Seems it's either drivers or windows update service still running in the back and conflicting with it. I'll try again tomorrow.

What problem did disc mounting software give you? I do have daemon tools installed.

I've seen that a manual transmiission + clutch option is available for this game, was that in the previous Horizon games and if yes did it work well?

It's in Apex as well, try it out there.

It's actually recommended to play ReCore on PC instead of Xbone because of the abysmal loading times.

Yeah, I had daemon tools as well. I had a disc mounted before I upgraded and every time I tried to open explorer in windows 10 it crashed. I couldn't run the uninstaller either because it was incompatible with 10. Had to use some 3rd party shit in the end to get rid of it.

Why can't the PS4 into texture filtering?

>4k
>ultra settings
He should easily hit 4k/60fps on console settings.

What's the bet it has stupid AA settings which is a nightmare amount of work @ 4k.

Quantum Break was the only outright broken game. Gears had launch issues but it was fixed pretty quickly.

It's the exact same thing as Forza 6 Apex isn't it? Except now there's an open world to render.

>Windows 10
Why?

Well it IS the same engine as FM6.

>Left hand drive

Yeah nah thanks I'll spend the dollarydoos on somethin else.

>mfw I had rise of the tomb raider disc mounted without realizing

wew lad, thanks for the warning. Maybe it's a good thing the download got stuck.

DX12

Does Horizon even use it?

>I had daemon tools
retard use virtual clonedrive instead of your corporate owned botnet

Yes.

>he says while using windows
if you're not on ubuntu, you're a retard.

Poorfags with sub 16GB machines are the problem here. 16GB solves memory leaks in shitloads of games.

It doesn't use DX11

Kek, I want to see someone try and run this on their Windows phone.

>Linux
>Games
Lmao

because games run at 1080p30/60FPS in One with ultra-low settings, whereas in PC we usually do benchmarks with the game running on 4K and Ultra settings

It makes perfect sense, more quality=need more power

>4k ultra
>gtx 1080
>doesn't actually run as bad as I expected

lol.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to enjoy this game at 1080p with my 980ti, thanks

They already uploaded a new video with the latest drivers, runs perfect now.

The shitposters in this thread will ignore that though.

Holy shit, this one resumes every sony shitposter here so fucking well.

>The game cant run at 60FPS with a GTX1080
All you need to know about PC """"""gaming"""""".

Called it, thanks for the heads up senpai

>at native 4k maxed out

what framerate does your playstation get at 4k? :)

don't waste 100€, buy in chineese store, save about 30-40€

PC version confirmed definitive version.

33%? It's way less than that ircc

How's the framerate on your playstation4 with this game at 4k with pc ultra settings?

oh, wait

He literally says in the video that the drivers haven't been optimized yet. Are you genuinely this fucking retarded?

Any decent videos of this fucking game that aren't from pleb youtubers?

>preorder forza horizon 3
>windows starts predownloading game files
>on my operating system SSD that doesn't have enough space for the game
>didn't even ask for a download location
>when the SSD almost got filled up it asked if I wanted to uninstall win7 to save space
I've used win10 for 1 day now and I already hate it so much.

>m-muh drivers

its a problem with the engine, Forza 6 Apex does the exact same thing

Apex works on my machine

Nope, new video uploaded using the new drivers. They fix everything

As long as I can play on 2560x1080p I'm okay

Got to Settings->System, go down to the storage tab and change your default drive for apps. Yes it's absolutely retarded that you can't just choose where to install each individual program, but you can move it after it's been installed.

I don't know a single person playing at 4k

That's weird, it asked me where I wanted to install Halo 5 Forge when I did

These two posts alone have made me decide not to install W10 for Froza.

Now your just embarrassing yourselves PCucks

? Apex runs at 60fps max 1440p on my card. Sounds like you might just have a shit machine.

I'm pretty sure I did that
Is there a way to see where win store is currently downloading an app?

>rocket bunny kit
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

that sounds like a bug. MS support is likely to fix it quickly
see

i7 3770k
16GB RAM
MSI GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X

Solid 60fps on Forza Apex and not a single stutter at all.

>Mentions it was done before Nvidia drivers was released
>Does updated video with Drivers
>Now no stutters at all at 1440P

You're

And you got proven wrong, if anyone should be embarrassed it's you.

>Runs great on my machine

are you going to "PM me the fix"?

>Have windows in chaiwanese region because of hentai games.
I guess i'll never use the windows store ever anyway

someone buy this game for me please

It physically hurt me to install windows 10. Never ever would've done it if it hadn't been for Forza.

sent

how about not releasing games with memory leak in there to begin you absolute faggotron

I'd make a reply in mongolian, but Microsoft IME doesn't work on my computer after I installed win10 so I won't.

t-thanks
be sure to send it on C:/Program Files

then choose a right hand drive car

>Min GPU requirement: Nvidia GTX 750ti/ AMD R7 250x
Why so high requirements? This game runs at 1080p 60fps on the Xbone with it's ancient GPU, I should be able to run this with game with a Radeon 7770.

Microsoft is trying to turn Windows into a Unix OS like MacOS or Linux where you download everything from the repository/app store and it installs automatically. Cred Forums likes this shit since ideally it means programs don't conflict with each other, but Windows users are used to the idea of program installation being a wild west, plus Microsoft's implementation has problems.

SONYCU.CKS ETERNALLY BTFO

>Why so high requirements?

Because it's a current gen racing game and not a MOBA?

Man its any way of getting rid of the continuous shadow popping at a certain distance? It annoys me that they are constantly being drawn as soon as the car is at X distance of them

shitty optimization

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS

>his game runs at 1080p 60fps on the Xbone

No it doesn't. It runs at 30 on both consoles.

oh sweet, I uninstalled the game and when I reinstalled it I was asked where to install it.
still monumentally upset tho

looks good, is there an option to increase the draw distance the pop in is really distracting?

750ti is literally the minimum requirement for every AAA game for the past two years, how are you surprised? Also Forza H3 runs at 1080p/30 on Xbone for some reason, even though Forza 6 ran at 60fps. I'm guessing it's because of the bigger areas.

Bigger areas, higher quality AA, more complex environments.

IT does fuck over sometimes, I couldn't install (nor move to, mind you) Halo 5 on my SSD, luckily I had thought of such a possibility so I had like 80GBs left for games

Issues fixed with drivers
Maybe make a thread about that instead.

why does it look so bad? even GTA5 looks better than this what the fuck?

game?

next gen

and then Dead Rising gets a wonderful port with perfect controls, resource usage and performance ;^))))))))

>i7 4790k
>32GB RAM
>980
>Forza 6 Apex defaults to 4k resolution and Ultra settings
>Runs smooth as butter

I never even tried the game until I saw this thread. Can't wait to get Horizon 3 now.

What is UWP for 500, Alex..

DELETE THIS

AMD can't even ketchup

>10 years later
>'master race'

Can you get it for cheaper somewhere?
I've read something about Taiwanese shop? or the Malaysian?

80 to 105 bucks is like almost 3 games off of keysites

Is Forza a simulator like Gran Turismo or an arcade racer?

Normal Forza is like Gran Turismo, but horizon replaces 1/10th of itself with arcade and adds open world and crazy customizations like weird engine swaps

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

>open world

anddddd dropped. I wish developers would stop falling for the open world meme.

>Driving on the left side of the road.

This is meme road rule is turning off

Only played the first one, but it was fun as hell. The map is like one big race track, with what could be translated as "Souls fight clubs" at a highway straight, and real lobbies for closed maps playing game modes like zombies. Open world isn't always bad, and the first Horizon really proved that

HATER BTFO

HATER BTFO

HATER BTFO

HATER BTFO

HATER BTFO

lmao neck yourself