"it's our biggest world we ever made!"

>"it's our biggest world we ever made!"
>stamina meter runs out in 5 seconds

>Stamina meter understandably runs out while clmbing
>except Link climbs slower than a literal sloth

>if you jump in water with an empty stamina meter because you were previously running, link immediately drowns

PEOPLE WILL DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xh08hx_dan-osman-speed-rock-climbing_sport
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1k20DpHfA
youtube.com/watch?v=GGe3PzXifJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gliding, horse riding, and shield surfing don't use stamina. Your post is invalid.

>if you jump in water with an empty stamina meter because you were previously running, link immediately drowns
>PEOPLE WILL DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT
Sup DSP?

You can increase stamina both permanently (as has been confirmed, but not yet seen), and temporarily (via potions/food, which has been shown off) - You can jump whilst climbing, though it uses a lot of stamina, to climb quickly.

>PEOPLE WILL DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT

good meme.

Can I have source for the confirmed part?

alright, I'll do some digging. I know it was in the E3 presentation but it may take me a while to find specifically where they said it.

Lets see your fat ass sprint longer than 5 seconds, gordo.

Not him, but I'm pretty sure that part was a mistake by one of the presenters, and they kind of backpedaled and ammended it to "you can restore your stamina"

I'm fat as fuck and can sprint for a minute. Climbing is a whole different story, but if climbing is supposed to be a big part of the gameplay, maybe you should not make the mountains so tall/sheer or have link climb faster

>>if you jump in water with an empty stamina meter because you were previously running, link immediately drowns
>>PEOPLE WILL DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT

Next they'll introduce permadeath. Nintendo, serving the taste of hardcore gamers since... fucking never you retarded spastic.

>I'm fat as fuck and can sprint for a minute
>sprint for a minute
>minute

Don't have a source but I'm sure an interview suggested that the benefit of completing shrines that don't provide Runes or Rune modifiers would be boosts to stamina meter and hearts possibly paid for with spirit orbs

As a person who does free climbing

You dont even know what climbing takes

I can't seem to find it

I think this is just speculation though. It's also been speculated that armor could increase stamina, much like armor can already increase resistance to cold.

If you're running for longer than that it's not really a sprint

I'd like to see (You) climb anything at the same pace link does, run 10 seconds at all your might, rest 4 seconds then repeat.
>tfw you will never be as athletic as Link

Well no shit, tell that to the OP, not me.

dailymotion.com/video/xh08hx_dan-osman-speed-rock-climbing_sport

mute the video

Aside from the 100% confirmed armour or rather clothing that increases cold resistance the only other thing we've heard about armour is along with metal weapons it increases your chances of being hit by lightning

The only way armour could help with stamina is being light but nothing is lighter than nothing and Link's endurance whilst wearing only his underpants isn't that astounding. There's going to be a permant increases to stamina or it'll stay the same all game

Maybe there'll be MAGIC tunics that increase climbing or swimming or etc

Or maybe there'll be new scales like in OoT for swimming, but also for climbing

we don't know what those orbs do that you get from shrines, so possibly they're used for stat upgrades like increased stamina?

you can make stamina potions, retard. Have you ever played an rpg?

This.
I saw some kids climbing a tree and one fell out and got a REALLY nasty boo-boo.
You have no idea.

Except you can't pause the game to drink potions, as you are clinging to the wall, link's stamina is slowly depleting

Hope you can drink it fast

I'm thinking they're more like fragments of the tri-force of courage and once you have them all you are a true Hero but also get your memories back and the true story. What you suggest might be a secondary/tertiary benefit

Considering Link can't dive under from what we've seen there's definitely going to be some sort of underwater gear unless they forsake under water levels this time

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1k20DpHfA

IM FAST AS FUCK BOY

solution: Make a bunch of food that restores/expands stamina, it's been confirmed you can eat that shit during the menus when the game is paused

checkmate, Gorons

you know you can do that. you can even pause mid killing blow and eat several meals not only returning your health but boosting it

>mid killing blow
This is shitposting. When you get hit for enough damage to kill you, you die. You can't pause if the attack kills you.

But on topic, how do you know if you can pause the game while climbing?

Wasn't the whole reason you couldn't get off the plateau was because the cliffs were too high to climb down with the stamina meter causing you to fall to your death?

I feel like someone would have tried stamina potins+climbing if that was the case

During the livestream Link was flashing red and on fire and they pressed pause glutted themselves and were just fine

you're not even trying user

>flashing red and on fire
So he wasn't dead.

If you're talking about when they got blown up by the guardian, he clearly survived with half a heart. Then they healed. He wasn't going to die at any point.

How can this confuse you?

There was also a time limit and they probably bounded the area too. But you're definitely right, they're obviously going to constrain your stamina so you can' just arbitrarily climb anything and go anywhere right away. Or, more like, you can go anywhere, but it will be really fucking hard to do unless you prep first (including health and stamina upgrades if those exist).

>Stamina meter understandably runs out while clmbing
You need to eat some more lizards.

THE MAD GAMER PROJECT NIMBUS REVIEW

Hey guyyys, what’s up and welcome back to another episode of The Mad Gamer. Sorry I haven’t uploaded in awhile, but my mom wouldn’t pay the internet bill until I did my laundry, and you guys KNOW how much I hate laundry…

Anyway, today’s game is available ON SALE right now at Chrono.gg, your one-stop shop for daily game deals where the devs get their cut too, and if you click the link in the description that’ll shoot me a little extra money, which is great, ‘cause The Mad Gamer probably wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for viewers like you.

Anyway, the game’s called Project Nimbus, it’s ten dollars, and it’s about a war that destroyed the Earth’s surface. A bunch of poor people are still on the planet 40 years later even though it’s totally messed up down there, and the rest live in floating cities and fight each other with giant robots called Battleframes. It’s totally sick cause there’s tons of weapons and stuff, but the graphics also look really good on my dope gaming PC, and sorry I’m just videoing the screen with my iPhone, but my little sister broke my Canon and my stepdad won’t get me a new one, soooo…yeah.

Anyway, that’s our show, thanks for watching The Mad Gamer, don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe, and remember, if you wanna play this awesome game for yourself, just click the link in the description, and a little bit of what you pay goes towards my new Canon so I can start uploading videos regularly again. And guys please subscribe, when I finally hit 100 subs, we’ll have a huge party and I already promised a BUNCH of you I’d do the toilet paper challenge if we made it. Thanks again for watching The Mad Gamer, and remember, stay mad, bro!

I need to replay SotC, it's been like a decade.

TLG THOUGH.

It does drain while gliding

>Comparing concept art to ingame graphics to justify a "downgrade".

Insert anime girl with question mark near face.

Wow, youre really good, fag

Zelda fans are even more autistic than Sanic fans.

I guess you're right. Looks like it drains pretty slowly, though. 30+ seconds ought to be long enough where you'll reach the ground safely from just about any height.

wrong as fuck, gliding takes stamina it's in small ticks though.

shield surfing takes shield durability aka a form of stamina

horse riding we don't know yet

stop spreading misinfo you fucking kike cuck nigger

Can you start gliding seconds before landing in this game?

All right then but I still think being able to pause any time you like and return all your stats to full or higher is a stupid idea

You're confusing reality with your chinese cartoons

>ebaumsworld
a fucking classic. and that climber, absolutely based.

Nobody knows much about the glider since it hasn't been available in demos.

you...can't be this retarded.
>le epic joke tho XD
same as pretending to be retarded.

You know what fucking sucks?

If this game came out on the N64, the game would look a lot like the one on the left, color wise that is.

It wouldn't need to have 6 gazzillion polygons to look good because the colors and art style already make it look great.

It honestly hurts looking at the left picture, because it just screams N64 to me and I know this new game will never look like that or any other future Zelda for that matter again

I don't why you're replying to that shitposting, or why I'm replying to you, but BotW DOES look like the picture on the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGe3PzXifJU

this.
the Nintendo stream has a known problem with washed-out colours from their stream capture, other people's footage recorded/captured looks significantly better with better colour reproduction.