Which ones fanbase is the most obnoxious?

Which ones fanbase is the most obnoxious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-rj8HVW3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WS0fNOiK7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=695n56XyB6E
youtube.com/watch?v=c5PzaJELAJI
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjM9pKeEGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rising since it isn't even as good as DMC4

Replace Bloodborne with Witcher 3

Bloodborne and F:NV are tied for first place.

Souls.

Its not even close, this isn't even a competition. If you only consider Cred Forums its Souls. If you consider outside of Cred Forums its 100x Souls.

This desu

Risings fanbase might be bad but at least you can make a thread about other games in its series without them dragging their game into into it, which is what BB and NV fans do every single fucking time without fail

Tempted to say Rising but that's probably just because I like the other two games.

Souls > NV > rising

Bloodborne because they are the same people as Sony shitposters, who are the worst people in the world.

a game can be both good and overrated

NV easily. MGR is shit too but NVfags never shut up.

New vegas(fedora fags) and bloodborne (sonygger colony)

Metal gear rising was a good game and there's barely any threads about it anymore. The only people who hate it are diehard mgsfans who see it as a shit spinoff.

Witcher and Souls both definitely deserve to be on there, Fallout, especially New Vegas, is a good choice too though

ITT Faggots crying over having bad taste and not having any counterarguments.

Obnoxious = MGS

Cancerous = Souls

Pretentious = NV (rightfully so)

Why is rules of nature more popular than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-rj8HVW3PQ

t. member of one of those games fanbases

All three and many more.
I'm deeply sorry that I enjoy videogames.

b t f o

>It's a "PC salt" episode

I love re-runs.

Kojima fans > Platinum fans > Obsidian fans > From fans

From most annoying to least.

>PC salt
>2 are on PC
>1 is played predominantly on PC

MGR is objectively one of the most satisfying games ever made and the best of its genre. It shits on the DMC, Bayonetta, and Ninja Gaiden series completely.

Also it's not overrated since it only sold a couple of million copies and not that many people have played it.

overrated means that the games do not deserve praise. you cant call a game overrated because an obscure chinese cartoon website calls them good because they are good

Deus Ex, not even a competition.

Razorfist pls go

>It shits on the DMC

How, the skill ceiling isn't nearly as high. The others I agree with in most aspects.

I have never seen NV ot MGR fans be obnoxious, and bloodborne fans aren't the obnoxious ones, just sony fans in general

All of those games are fine tho?

Deus ex.

Dark Souls is overrated way more than Bloodborne.

>mgs3 thread
>stays a metal gear solid 3 thread

>dark souls 3 thread
>"BLOODBORNE IS BETTER PKEKS BTFO"

>Fallout 4 thread
>"Fuck this game, NV was infinitely better, why don't Bethesda sell the rights of fallout to Obsidian already? Fallout New Orleans when???"

>tfw you find out MGR demo has untouched beta tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=WS0fNOiK7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=695n56XyB6E

I never knew how much these songs needed dubstep and wubeth. It's not a bad addition if it's used with good taste and knows its place. Platinum did a very good job.

this

Bloodborne is an 8/10 being treated like a 10/10

Rising and NV are 7/10's being treated like 9/10's

Bloodborne and souls in general.

>people ENJOY videogames
>AND they TALK about it
> ON A VIDEO GAMES BOARD
HOLY SHIT DUDE SHOULD WE CALL THE COPS

>mgsv thread
>WHAT A DISSAPOINMENT
>UUHH FUCK U NOSTALGIAFAG ITS THE BEST 1!!!!
>MGS2 IS FOR PRETENTIOUS FAGGS
>WHOOOOOO?!?

>demon's souls thread
>"DARK SOULS IS BETTER SONYGGERS BTFO"
hmmmmmm...

You know, thats the reason why when i play fallout 4 i have to purposely go offline just to fucking spend my time, brainless time.

Else fucktards friends keep messaging me about new vegas and shit.

Bloodborne is a literal 5/10 game, just a Souls rehash which are already shit. Shit performance, 20 FPS, shit gameplay, always do the same, attack enemy, dodge attack, repeat, can't climb, no puzzle, no music, can't do shit, shit story, shit everything.

Yet Sony dronies act like NeoGAF users and pretend this game is a 9/10 or something.

Bloodborne of course.

see
It's one thing to enjoy and talk about a game, but BB/NV fans cant just keep to them fucking selves, they need to drag their into every discussion popular and praise it as the greatest of all time and that nothing will ever compare

This. Souls games are so shit I have no idea why people like this crap. Even older games had better combat.

Because it's:

1. The first boss song.
2. Accompanied by an overall more memorable setpiece.
3. Better.

>wanting to discuss Fallout 4
Ask me how I know you have shit taste

>Probably 2 demons soul threads a week
>this doesn't even happen

>10 bloodborne threads A DAY
>Always starts with "Bros, don't you feel bad for pcucks?" Or "This is the best game out of all of them"

Why is Dragon's Dogma not on there?

>they are still butthurt

>Better

Rules of Nature is shit except for that one part which people always spam, every other song in Rising is consistently better

What's your favorite, user?

I'm really fond of The Only Thing I Know For Real and Collective Consciousness.

Stains of Time is good too.

Dragons Dogma is hardly ever brought up

These 3 are brought up multiple times daily

>fallout 4 was bad meme
Way to be a part of the hivemind.

these fanbases aren't as obnoxious as the faggots who go around making obnoxious threads about how fanbases are obnoxious

>risings combat isn't as good as the best combat ever made so it's bad
mmm

Nintendo

Just imagine if Bloodborne was a PC game from the start.

Cred Forums would be salt-free

Hehehe. This.

i finally played bloodborne recently
it's ok but its not the messiah that sonyfags have been hyping it up to be

*to me

Bloodborne, because it's the same fags shitposting NEVER EVER and shit.
NV and MGR fanbases are alright, although MGR is a bit too memey.

NEVER EVER

there's literally nothing wrong with talking about the DNA of the soul Jack

Looks good, but I've never seen anyone praise Metal Gear Rising.

t. Star Citizen

NV I recently played it and its nothing special.

>deus ex babies
>mgs 1/2 babies
>crysis 1 babies
>fear 1 babies
>stalker babies
>demon souls/ dark souls 1 babies
>system shock 2 babies
>bf2/2142/1942 babies
>hitman blood money babies
>gta iv babies
>uncharted babies
>banjo kazooie babies
>halo 1/2 babies
>mario 64 babies
>mario 3d world apologists
>metroid 1/2 babies
>

Two of those game are arguably the best of their generations.

Nice try.

NV on Cred Forums
Dark Souls/Bloodbourne everywhere else

Dear god

Fallout 4 lacked in rpg mechanics, sure. But the game itself wasn't shit, and was quite enjoyable if you weren't a whiney little bitch on Cred Forums

bloodborne threads A DAY
Show me the links to these active Bloodborne thread now, user.

All of these games are older than you so why do you call the fanbases babies?

Agreed.

t. Star Citizen

>MGR
>Overrated
by who

Most obnoxious? Easily FNV. Every time you bring up Fallout and vaguely imply that FNV is flawed there's a massive shitstorm of hate. It's an empty and brown recolor of Fallout 3 and hipsters treat it like the second coming of Christ. Don't get me wrong, I like being a cowboy as much as the next guy, but chill out guys.

I wouldn't call MGR an obnoxious fanbase. Every time it comes up, the worst case scenario is people RULES OF NATURE posting, but past that it's fine.

The day is young, user.

>It's advertised as an RPG
>Released as a part of an RPG franchise
>"As long as you ignore the RPG aspects, it's a good game"

Please fellate a shotgun.

MGR spawned incredibly vocal platinumfags

>Pre-Patch footage

Dialogue isn't an rpg mechanic you literal retard

>It's an empty and brown recolor of Fallout 3
>Has more locations, quests, and factions than FO3
>But it's somehow empty because muh desert

Red Sun>CC>Only Thing I know=Stains of time>Stranger>Im My Own Master>Hot Wind Blowing>Rules of Nature=It has to be this way

It wasn't the worst game ever made but it was a massive disappointment to say the least, and for once this isn't some Cred Forums-exclusive meme like it usually is where Cred Forums is jaded as fuck and thinks it's shit while everywhere else the game is adored. The average pre-2015 Fallout fan was at least a little disappointed with it.

A game like The Last of Us is a good example of everybody but Cred Forums loves it, not Fallout 4.

I'm pretty sure this list was made by a Witcherfag.

>dialogue isn't important in rpgs

Jesus christ kid, do you even know the shit that you argue? How old are you anyway?

You're using "overrated" wrong.

I was going to dig through my folder of mockery for this but I'll just let everyone else handle it.

Shouldn't you be in school?

Probably the part of the Bloodborne fanbase that hasn't even beaten the game and circlejerks of how it's an exclusive.

>Every time you bring up Fallout and vaguely imply that FNV is flawed there's a massive shitstorm of hate
>It's an empty and brown recolor of Fallout 3

Gee, it's almost as if vague complaints that make no sense (like the one above) are going to annoy people

>still had rpg mechanics
>just not as in depth as previous installments

Be disappointed all you want, but it wasn't bad just because it disappointed you.

Fallout New Vegas and MGR both lived up to the hype in my opinion
I've never played Bloodborne and probably never will but soulsfags in general are the worst
The first Dark Souls might be the most overrated game I have ever played

RPGs at their core are nothing but dialogue, unless you know a system where player interaction is handled by silent reenacments, in which case do tell.

NV fags wouldn't have to be so obnoxious if BETHESDA DIDN'T CONSISTENTLY RUIN MY FAVOURITE GAME SERIES

> only rpgs have dialogue
The majority of games with any kind of story are driven by dialogue.

No, NV fags are just obnoxious. Metroidfags have it way worse and they are pretty dormant.

Were talking dialogue that you as a player decide how to respond, how to manipulate the conversation, and how to treat other characters in the world.

We're not talking about Cod "shoot that thing over there!" Dialogue, retard.

Get to school, boy.

Do you even know where the term RPG or the genre comes from ?
Do you know what DnD is ?
Fucking y2k cunt

Super Metroid has the worst fanbase

Yeah, it was bad because it lacked variety, the gunplay and melee felt hollow, the settlements were a tacked-on gimmick with no depth (oh you just built a shitload of defenses. It's okay, you still get attacked by bandits who spawn in the middle because you gotta get XP spawns somehow :^)), the plot was dumb as goddamn sticks, the choices didn't matter, the previously established lore was actively disregarded and it doesn't even allow you any character creation at the beginning aside from cosmetics - you want to be a sneeky breeki dickstabber? Fuck you, minigun and power armor it is.

But I guess if you get a DING after every time you kill something, your Skinner box instincts are satisfied and you deem it a good game, you goddamn rat in a cage.

Rising is not bad, because the fanbase(me included) doesn't drag down threads about other MG games. Meanwhile, while I like FNV, people can't shut the fuck up about it, even going as far to say that it's the best RPG ever. But Bloodborne fanbase is definitely the worst of all.
Not only do they shit in every Souls thread, they also shit in threads about other games, mostly Witcher 3. It's also the only thing Sonyggers say when asked about their console(and most of the time even when no one talks about PS4). Also, you have to like Bloodborne, otherwise you don't really have a PS4 and never played Bloodborne and are just salty about not being able to play it.

Why does Cred Forums hate video games?

Cred Forums does the same shit, it's a joke at this point

Take your (You) and fucking leave.

You're reffering to interactive dialogue , I was referring to the Pete Hines quote , in which he says any kind of dialogue is "boring" if it goes on too long. Dialogue isn't a RPG mechanic, it just means two or more characters talking . I wasn't talking about interactive dialogue , which is a RPG mechanic

People posting a popular and overwhelmingly correct opinion you disagree with =/= obnoxious.

A popular opinion you disagree with =/= a circlejerk.

If you say a fanbase is literally preventing you from talking about a game (NVFAGS WONT LET ME TALK ABOUT MUH FALLOUT 4 REEE), grow the fuck and ignore them. Are they deleting your posts? The only thing preventing you from talking about Fallout 4 are the waifuposters from /fog/. Stay off of /cfog/ and you're fine.

But witcher isn't overrated

I was actually reffering to people sitting at the table and playing pretend.

Honestly I don't find any of those fanbases annoying. Never see shitposting Metalgear or Fallout stuff, and the little Bloodborne shitposting I see is from people saying it's PS4's only game, not from the fanbase itself.

There's much worse fanbases such as Overwatch.

Thats not extremely relevant to a discussion of digital role playing games user

>The War of the Lions
>Overrated

THATS WHERE THEY COME FROM YOU IDIOT
ITS WHAT RP VIDEO GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO
PLAY PRETEND
BUT WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THE CALCULATOR FOR 10 MINUTES AFTER EVERY ATTACK

>this much saltiness

I know, but I like swinging my oldfag /tg/ card in Cred Forums RPG threads.

Friendly reminder there are no RPGs in vidya, only imitations of it.

NV defiantly solid game but calling it one the best best wrpgs? plus i have never seen one game warrant the necessity of splitting a /vg/ general in two, or the daily new vegas threads that we used to have every hour on the hour and you can't even talk about fallout without some shithead coming with NV stuff. the worst bloodborne does is just the whole never ever thing and even then that's it

It was bad for several other reasons

It is where they come from , but it's been almost 20 years since RPGs were just digital DnD games ;they've moved in many different directions.You should get out more user, it might make you less irritable

how about i swing this? *unzips dick*

>have no counterargument
>h-ha s-salt

>10/10-Every fucking game reviewer ever
>not overated
It's a decent game user.
Solid 8/10, 8.5/10 during first playthrough.
Witcher fans are so autistic though, they start having their cute tantrums when you don't give their game a perfect score.

It probably cause it was one of the few AAA games from this console generation that wasn't a major disappointment to the majority of it's fanbase

My counter argument is that ALL that shut you listed as to why the game was "shit" could be another person's reason for why it's good. It's subjective.

I for one enjoyed settlements, and the gunplay was immensely better than 3 or NV, why that's an issue on your list I have no idea.

Do I wish it was more rpg heavy? Hell yes. But even without it, it was still a decent game. Not the best mind you, but decent.

Where's TF2?

New Vegas without a doubt.
It's optimized like water for computers alike. It's still the buggiest game I have ever played.
Not to mention the clunky gameplay and incredibly restricted overworld.

It's completely unplayable without mods, and that is unacceptable.
It's like buying a gas grill and when the box gets to your house, there's just a propane tank and a note that says "figure it out, bitch".
Fuck that noise entirely.

Every game Obsidian has ever made has been a broken and buggy mess with shit gameplay and an incredibly hamfisted story.

Yet these faggots.

THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS

Think Obsidian should make every new release ever. They are a fucking plague of stupidity. It's like they've never played any other game in their life.

At least MGR and Boogerborne are somewhat decent games.

>an incredibly hamfisted story
wut?

What are you to going to talk about for FO4 anyways lol. Which dialogue set is the most redundant?

>new vegas is buggy meme
lol
Try getting Fallout 3 to run on Windows 7/8/10

I wish I was like you. I wish I could enjoy playing shit games and not realize it. Ah, to be young and innocent again.

Do you feel Fallout 3 and/or Fallout 4 are better than New Vegas?

FROMdrones are the worst because they spawned this cancer into existence:
When was the last time a single fanbase dropped the quality of Cred Forums this hard single-handedly?

NV is not a bugfest ever since the DLC patches. And some increadibly lightweight mods fix whatever's left.

It was a mess at launch but that was ages ago in vidya years.

>hamfisted story
What.

The entire second half of the game you just do chores for whoever you think looks cooler. Both that you have any reason too, but yet you do.

That doesn't make NV less buggy

Delt

>When was the last time a single fanbase dropped the quality of Cred Forums this hard single-handedly?

LoL before /vg/ was a thing

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

do you know what the word hamfisted means?

>nothing specific as per usual

Better fire up fallout wiki bruh.

I'm not the one who said it. I was just saying the second half has no reason to exist, felt like more of a side quest than a plot.

And thank god I'm not like you, thinking everything is shit in some way, shape or form.

Specific about what?

>Think Obsidian should make every new release ever
I only hear they say this about certain RPG genres that are dead/stagnating, like Fallout or Vampire: Masquerade. And I don't blame them, I think they have decent writing, which is extremely rare these days.

t. butthurt PCuck

This is what is called a sandbox approach in tabletop. You drop players into a setting, tell them about factions and shit happening and let them choose what they wanna do on their own.

It is, of course, limited as fuck in vidya because of no living GM being present, but just because there is no central narrative it doesn't mean there's no story.

Probably this.
It delivered on everything the developers were showing us before it was out, which in this day and age is a God damn miracle.
The fact that the devs didn't hype the shit out of it and delivered on everything, besides the graphics downgrade, deserves a high score in of itself.
But people overreacted and acted like it was the second coming of christ.

Don't even like Souls games.

I'm not arguing there's no story, I just think it's a shitty one.

Not everything, just the shit games like Fallout 4. I thought 2015 was great for video games even with Fallout 4 being a huge disappointment. We got Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Dying Light, etc.

New Vegas fags, they won't admit their shitty bland, mediocre snoozefest is inferior in every way to Fallout 3 just because "muh bethesda is evil!" Nothing but hipster Obsidrones.

Witcher fans.

>Cred Forums overrates FNV
its only said its better than FO3, no one says its the second coming of christ

(You)

Fallout

At least I can turn off the computer and ignore the others except for the occasional Rules of Nature fag.

Fallout follows you into normal life. It's acceptable to talk about your progress in imaginationland to other human beings.

It's also better than 4.

This, but I'm pretty sure because most of the internet Witcher fanbase is polack nationalist shills. Any Witcher fans who aren't subhuman polacks are likely more reasonable.

>no one says its the second coming of christ
there was a fucking thread literally hours ago asking if it was the best rpg ever.

>Witcher 3

Stopped reading there. Shit taste

>more quests
>more locations
>more weapons
>more enemy variety
>more choice in quests
>bigger impact of skills
>better crafting

Inferior how, exactly?

Fair enough, it's a setup to the dam battle and not everyone finds that interesting.

Why is bloodborne on here and not DS?

WAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU HATE EVERYTHING DONT CRITICIZE MUH FAVORITE GAME YOURE SO JADED REEEEEEE

YOU JUST HATE VIDEO GAAAAAAMES

But those games are all great

Replace Bloodborne with Demon's Souls

Alright alright, Tell me how 4 was an improvement over any of its predecessors.

just got a ps4 and started playing Bloodborne.

Goddamnit, it's a nice game, but I've grown oh so tired of Souls games.

Same with Dark Souls 3. It was a nice game, but I just didn't enjoy playing the same game yet another time.

is that not a valid question? Do you have a list of incontrovertibly superior RPGS? What about ARPGs? What's so wrong with video game discussion?

>worst mainquest
>worst world
>worst fuckin characters
>terrible balance

Obsidian doesn't make good games.

NV, you cannot have a fallout1/2 thead without NVfags acting like they are the savior of the series and bringing their mediocre game with them.

>tfw can't enjoy Rising no matter how hard I try
It just feels so cheap. It's fun for three minutes and then it gets boring. I don't like the characters and I don't like the story either.

>hates fallout 4 for being a Shit rpg with bad game play and combat system
>likes Witcher 3

>proceeds to post WAAAAAAH

how old are you, Jesus christ.

I never mentioned fallout 4 but thank you for painting a big obsidiot sign on your chest. the "story" of NV and how "serious business" it tries to be betrays the classics that it attempts to emulate and it is even more insulting when you learn that the people who "worked" on NV was on the team for fallout 2. There were plenty of small funny things in the first game in order to lighten the tone and the second one was filled with crude jokes, shit,and references.NV base game was devoid of it maybe one or two jokes here and there but that was it so that way the player know this is serious buisness a bunch of men in skirts are going to kill us all. The original games presented the tone of the universe and we see how it changed from one to two yet NV almost betrays the tone. It went from this is a hard world where only the tough survive into a inferior red dead redemption only this time i cant ride a horse. Morality meant nothing in any fallout title it would only change how one or two people talked to me. no one in NV would bring up how i was an edge lord unless i fucked with them and specifically them. the choices that are made in the game are largely insular in nature you mostly just fuck around in one town help it out and viola you're a hero! in fallout 2 how you handled the vault city gecko relationship affected the two towns, the mining town of redding had a distinct impact on the towns of reno, NCR, and vault city actions that you completed elsewhere could have an effect in the world.

textbook irony

Replace Rising with witcher 3

>worst mainquest
>worst world
Because?
>worst fuckin characters
As opposed to FO3 who has only one memorable character in the form of Moira.
>terrible balance
It's not a competitive multiplayer game, every RPG can be broken if you know how. See - Navarro run.

I never said that's why I hated Fallout 4, try again. Never seven said I hated it. Try again.

Yep, that's the point.

>Better graphics and models
>less bugs on release
>improved gun play and combat system
>settlement building and weapon crafting, could've used more work, but still good
>better map
>better variation of enemies
>better radio and OST
>first to introduced mods to consoles

Haven't played NV yet.

What's so different about it apart from writing?

It's an RPG

>>Better graphics and models
literally irrelevant in RPGs
>>less bugs on release
Okay
>>improved gun play and combat system
At the cost of RPG systems(in an RPG)
>>settlement building and weapon crafting, could've used more work, but still good
Tedium that improved the game in zero ways
>>better map
Opinion
>>better variation of enemies
Did we play the same game?
>>better radio and OST
Because it used Fallout 3 and NV's ost
>>first to introduced mods to consoles
No it wasn't

>NV base game was devoid of it maybe one or two jokes here and there but that was it so that way the player know this is serious buisness a bunch of men in skirts are going to kill us all.
>Every quest is named after a period song
>You can employ a robot cowboy as a town sheriff
>Logs of a paranoid loon going mad in the House Tools Factory
>Everything Raul and Arcade ever say
>Failed dialogue checks
>Wild Wasteland
>Gang of Elvis imposters
>A gang emulating a Rat Pack while we're at it, ring a ding ding baby
>Collecting 50 bottlecaps to get a plastic sheriff badge in return

NV vanilla had a shitload of jokes, but I suppose that if they're not on your nose silly you're too dumb to get them.

>I've never actually played FO1/2/NV and I'm just rambling: the post

I can tell because NV literally has a joke perk at the very start.

>>Better graphics and models
It's newer, so duh.
>>less bugs on release
Yep
>>improved gun play and combat system
Yep
>>settlement building and weapon crafting, could've used more work, but still good
Both were extremely shallow and uninteresting, and weapon mods led to an extremely shallow/small weapon pool
>>better map
No
>>better variation of enemies
Factually incorrect, 90% of encounters are mutants, ghouls or raiders
>>better radio and OST
Holy fuck no, is this bait?
>>first to introduced mods to consoles
What does this have to do with the game? Mods are nothing new and console mods are extremely limited.

Yeah, it was bad because it lacked variety, the gunplay and melee felt hollow, the settlements were a tacked-on gimmick with no depth (oh you just built a shitload of defenses. It's okay, you still get attacked by bandits who spawn in the middle because you gotta get XP spawns somehow :^)), the plot was dumb as goddamn sticks, the choices didn't matter, the previously established lore was actively disregarded and it doesn't even allow you any character creation at the beginning aside from cosmetics - you want to be a sneeky breeki dickstabber? Fuck you, minigun and power armor it is.

Really? Because that's literally what your post was saying. Oh, plus the story, which I'd trash in W3 as well. Try not being a hypocrite sometime.

Grow the fuck up before posting your shot opinions that Cred Forums made for you.

with the type of shitty personalities all of you nerds have anything that is mildly popular on this site likes is bound to have a shitty fanbase

Pcuck detected

Never ever my friend :)

Bloodborne deserves the praise it gets - The other two games aren't that special and is in fact quite overrated. Amusing to play once, but not worthy of a second playthrough.

The only game on that list that I see shilled on this board non-stop is New Vegas. Daily circlejerk threads that are made up entirely of people shitting on Bethesda and worshipping Obsidian.

Bloodborne maybe gets or two thread a day but it is still relatively recent game with a large playerbase.

I have rarely seen anyone talk about rising.

Yeah but you only hate Witcher 3 because you think everything is shit in some way, shape or form amirite :^)

You think only one person disagrees with you when it's not the case.

>literally irrelevant in RPGs
Never tried to argue the RPG mechanics because I said from the beginning F4 was lacking in those. You said post improvements do I did.

>At the cost of RPG systems(in an RPG)
Still an improvement in the combat field.

>Tedium that improved the game in zero ways
Added more things to do besides questing and exploring, plus it gave purpose to looting junk like fans and shit

>better map
>Opinion
True, but the map was more varied than 3 and NV, and had a great sprawling, and vertical oriented city that also didn't need to be accessed through tunnels

>better variation of enemies
>Did we play the same game?
We did. There were more types of enemies in this game than 3 and NV, plus the mutations offered a way to get unique gear (but it was done very, very half assed so we'll just leave it at that)

>Because it used Fallout 3 and NV's ost
Still better radio. And it did not reuse the other games OST.

>first to introduced mods to consoles
>No it wasn't
Yes it was

Woops.

meant for

Nice reply, newfag.
>Yes it was
Nice retardation, underage.

hey retard, who are you replying to?

bloodborne is goat

No you didn't you still haven't even replied to the correct person, fucking retarded bethesdrone

any one that you're a part of

Just because it didn't sell well in comparison to the others doesn't mean it isn't overrated on Cred Forums dumbass

Hey look, retards who have to attack simple typos and errors because they don't want to actually reply with some thought

It's more like

>have fallout thread
>anytime NV is mentioned Fallout 3/4 nerds go into a fit and the thread is shitposted to oblivion by both sides.

Im surprised that I agreed with you on most of these. But a lot of these are minor components, and the enemy variation and radio are just flat out wrong. There's no raider gangs anymore, there's just "raiders" and the Forged in one location. There's a lot more scaled and "stronger" versions of the same enemies, but that doesn't really make fighting them any different, it just takes longer. And the radio was godawful, holy shit. Little to no variation in any of the song choices. Yeah, I get that it's Bethesda's Wacky 50's Land but not every song has to be about nuclear bombs in some form. You're better off just leaving the radio off and listening to the soundtrack, which I agree does have a leg up on other Fallout games.

You seriously think Trevor, smooth or stuttering, made the radio better than Vegas-kun or Three-dog. Are you fucking serious? I turned off the radio for the entire playthrough until I 'fixed' him. Then I turned it off again.

Please tell me this is bait

Neck yourself. DMC4 is awful aside from the combat.

You're still retarded for not knowing PS2 and Gamecube had modding.

Hey buddy, maybe instead of getting worked up over who it was meant for, you actually look at the contents of the post. I know you like being a raging autist and all, but come on.

Rising's isn't even that 'obnoxious' (or at least anymore).

I'd sooner replace it with Deus Ex, VtM:Bloodlines, or Morrowind.

Bloodborne fans aren't really that bad, in recent times at least. Souls fans are way worse.

Metal Gear Rising has a lot of memey shitposters but they contain themselves to their own threads. Regular Metal Gear discussion is usually absent of MGR posts, which is sad because it's easily the best game in the series.

NV fans are pretty bad. Unhealthily obsessed with telling people how NV is better than 3/4 because of lore

Can you obsidrones please stop arguing that not continuing the main story is a viable argument for why NV has better RP? There are so much more reasons, but this seems to be the go to cop out.

Bloodbornefag here.

I can admit that we're obnoxious af.

The truth is however that Bloodborne is easily the game of the generation and definitely one of the all time greatest.

That's why we're so smug about -- because we simply know that it's fucking incredible (and so do you, even though you haven't played it :^)

When the fuck did anyone ever say that?

Especially since NV was supposed to have a playable epligoue but it was axed due to too many variables and lack of time.

What? I barely see this in fallout threads. Stop making shit up to fill some weird need to defend bethesda

ITT rising, bloodborne and new vegas apologists
kys

>goldface started from bbfags and from drones
how new r u

THIS

I'm just here because I saw some retard defending FO4

>True, but the map was more varied than 3 and NV, and had a great sprawling, and vertical oriented city that also didn't need to be accessed through tunnels
It had more linearity, but was locked behind elevators, there were very few actual climbable buildings. The locations still pale in comparison to NV in terms of how interesting they are.

>There were more types of enemies in this game than 3 and NV
If you count each individual enemy subtype, but as I mentioned the vast majority of encounters were ghouls, raider or mutants.

>Still better radio.
Highly subjective and I highly disagree, they even had recycled songs from Fallout 3.

>And it did not reuse the other games OST.
Fallout 4's main theme is literally New Vegas' title theme. I remember hearing it on the XMB years ago, it's virtually identical.

There.

Ask why courier does anything after revenge and delivering the chip, since he really has no reason to. Response: technically you don't have to, you can stop playing the story and skip being forced to choose between the shitty factions.

/thread

Listen to this, what does it remind you of?
youtube.com/watch?v=c5PzaJELAJI

Rising is objectively the best metal gear game since MGS3 and if you disagree you are a contrarian McFaggot Kojambles dick rider.

Not him, but I immediately thought Max Payne.

>trinity with only three things
You were supposed to use more than three things, and then arrange them into some vaguely christian symbol, most often a cross.
DonĀ“t you follow these threads?

>Ask why courier does anything after revenge and delivering the chip, since he really has no reason to. Response: technically you don't have to, you can stop playing the story and skip being forced to choose between the shitty factions.

Would you be satisfied if you could walk up to the I-15 gate and have the game tell you it's over? It's the same thing in the end.

> why courier does anything after revenge and delivering the chip

Because you want the courier to have an impact on the local political climate and stack the hand in someone's favour?
Why should people tell you how to play your own goddamn character?
Are you unable to have a motivation to act towards some goal unless people tell you to?

Well damn, I never noticed this before. Good on you for at least being civil about it.

There's still the other ambient music in fallout 4 which is still top notch though.

But none of those games are bad. Just the "it's oh so flawless" circlejerking.

Fallout 1: Why help your Vault?

Fallout 2: Why help your village

Fallout 3: Why find your dad?

Fallout 4: Why find your kid?

Can you retards stop arguing that a game not offering infinite possibilities as being a downside. The main point of contention as to why FO3/4 fall short is the amount of ways you can go about achieving your objective and the amount of ways the game recognizes what you did, as a proper RPG should. If you applied your idiotic logic to everything, it's like thinking a fighting game is mediocre because you're not allowed to not fight. You're asking why you can't do something that's directly opposed to what the game's main objective. Makes no goddamn sense.

As good as this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjM9pKeEGw

This is the music that plays when you discover the wrecked highwayman in NV, I believe.

Recycled OSTs are lazy, though.

You must be an actual fucking invalid.

>Because you want the courier to have an impact on the political climate.
That's why I play fallout and the idea of stopping the main story to RP is an argument rustles my jimmies.

Nioh fans are the new Bloodborne fans

If you make a Souls thread the same Nioh shill starts spamming webms

It will also become the new never ever

Bloodborne

I'm biased as fuck though
Can't believe I bought a console for that trash

To be fair, 100% of ambient in NV is from 1 and 2. It's great music so I can't hate them for it, but still.

>oh no, I have to play a role in a roleplaying game

How the fuck did you even survive 1 and 2 after the first clue turns up to be a red herring?

All three are great games tho

cool, but that's irrelevant to the topic at hand which is the top 3 games overrated by Cred Forums

Holy fuck i never realized until now
Fucking bethesda

>Which ones fanbase is the most obnoxious?
>fanbase
Retards waging system wars closely followed by retards complaining about fanbases and then retards that shout 'shill' at every occasion when someone posts something vaguely positive about game they hate.

I think most hardcore RPG fans in general are pretty awful. Deus Ex, VtM: Bloodlines, New Vegas and KOTOR 2 all have awful fanbases. Really anything that's well liked on RPGCodex is guaranteed to be shitposting bait, they take themselves so seriously.

Granted you can say the same about old-school FPS fans as well though.

Fallout 4 is their first gigantic AAA game in four years, they spent seven years making it and didn't even bother with an original main OST.

It's not even an OST it's just an ST. At least NV had the somewhat valid excuse of only having 18 months to make the whole game.

And they fucking recycled songs from Fallout 3's radio. Jesus Christ.

This.

>oh no, I have to play a role in an rpg.
Didn't say that. In hindsight, Obsidian failed to give a reason why the courier does anything after completing his delivery. I'm going to finish the story, but the character I'm playing doesn't match the narative.

Along the way you are given and shown numerous examples of how each faction works and what they plan for Vegas. If you didn't form any sort of hierarchy of who you like or don't like up until you retrieved the chip, I don't know what the hell you were paying attention to instead.

He's a mailman. The narrative and the story clash. That's all I'm saying.

Narrative and the character*

Nobark has bite, he should lead Vegas.

Not really. Couriers are not always just "mailmen" either. Ulysses was a courier as well. Your player is given the opportunity to pick a side and whatnot both because you carry one of the most important pieces of technology with you, and during your travels have shown to be more than just a competent individual. And as others have said you see what each side wants and how they are like as you go on.

None of those are particularly overrated.

Bloodborne threads are most obnoxious though, considering everyone already moved on to DS3.

Red Sun is the best.

The worst fanbase is the people who are fans of complaining about other fanbases.

Every fucking dark souls thread
>muh bb is bettur, pcucks
>muh demon soulz
Its like coming to some pizzeria and start talking about fucking burritos. They're good BUT ITSA FUCKING PIZZERIA.
%%DS2 is pizza with pineapples%%

And Che Guevara was a medicine student. An occupation is not the whole person.

>narrative and YOUR character

I could come up with a hundred valid reasons to support any of the 4 factions for my character. But since you're having trouble.

Courier: Yes I want to help [Faction Here] because of [ x ] reason.

If this reason doesn't suit you, then I question why you do anything in any game ever because your lack of imagination and drive apparently extends to video games. And Couriers are not just 'mailmen.' Especially those who trek across frontier territory. You are essentially a mercenary who delivers items, no less dangerous than armed caravan work. Cass' story basically revolved around what happens to the usual caravan in flimsy NCR territory.

Bloodborne ones, by far. It's baffling how such a mediocre game could cause so many threads of nothing but "mfw PCucks will NEVER EVER get Bloodborne" from deluded Sonyggers. I mean, come on, you've been saying that since it got released, jesus fuck, the PC owners stopped fucking caring ages ago, and the game itself is not that good to warrant such a fuzz anyway.

>BB/NV fans cant keep to their fucking selves

Fallout New Vegas has nigh-perpetual threads (annoying but keeping to themselves), and shows up in any Fallout discussion, which is perfectly valid since New Vegas is part of the series itself.

Bloodborne barely crops up these days aside from console war shitposting (not often done by fans) and the occasional discussion.

How the fuck is that "dragging it into every discussion?"

Surely you aren't just mad that people enjoy games you don't like?

>FROM/Platinum should make a game in 'X' franchise
>Next game in 'X' franchise should have Souls combat

>nigh-perpetual threads (annoying but keeping to themselves)
>having video game related threads be alive is annoying

I take it you partake in e-celeb and shitposting threads

Nice assumption.

I was grasping at straws as to why the fuck he thinks NV fans are annoying in a way that doesn't entirely disregard reality.

I don't partake, but it's always nice to get some actual vidya discussion.

Literally the only place it was lacking was story and world building. Actually I will admit I dislike the new dialogue system they have.

It seems like fans in general are very obnoxious.

Only the immature ones

This

DMC 4 is a game that I've considered replaying on several occasions but never have since I just don't want to go through all the game's brain-dead puzzle-platforming

>No Pokemon
>No Overwatch
Shit bait OP

I regularly enjoy FO:NV threads.

But I don't think many games capture the level of disappointment that FO:4 did for FO:NV fans, and people need to sympathise more. It's like your daughter, who you paid to go to medical school, to drop out and become a stripper. FO:4 makes me sad, and the fact all my normie friends love it doesn't help.

FO:NV is just an old sick lady who lives by the sea, and should she loved and appreciated gently. Please don't be mean.

Megaman. There's over 9000 games in the series yet by how much they bitch you'd think the series was as neglected as F-Zero, Mother or Metroid. Easily the most entitled fanbase on Cred Forums, they literally can't have enough games.

This is also why Mighty No. 9 exists

Fuck Megaman fans

Deus Ex. By a long shot.

Fuck you man

You should try getting a job.

You should really put System Shock 2 on that list.

Bloodborne is more forgivable since as a game it deserves a bit more respect than those other titles

I'm retired

By Bloodborne you meant the entire Souls fanbase right? Because that would be accurate, saying Bloodborne only is just butthurt PC only fags.