are you pc master race , Cred Forums ?

>beserk anime image

>Konami doesn't respect PC mustr race
>wants FIFA, made by a company that openly hates the idea of good videogames

who's the real problem here.

this shit gave me cancer

>kappa

>There is a reason it's called "Master Race"
I wonder why companies don't take these people seriously.

>900 people found this review helpful
>MASTER RACE
>twitch chat user
How can anyone take these people seriously?

Is it any surprise everyone looks at the PC market in complete disgust?

Wouldt it be better to port the xbone/ps4 version that has a pc artitecture that the fucking CELL of the ps3?
Konami is either retarted are they are getting paid.

You're a PC user not a master race. Fuck off with this I swear to fuck I'd kill Yahtzee at birth to stop this shit.

Hey man it's not his fault people took a joke way too fucking seriously (and it's mostly not the PC people)

Not his fault people took the joke too literally.

I don't even blame him. It was meant as a joke. The idiots are the ones who ran with the idea.

Must be a spoiled kid whose mom bought him a PC for Minecraft but is pissy he can't run next gen games.

Can't really hate Konami over PC ports given how great MGSV was and the support based on feedback MGR received.

Aye I hate hearing people wank themselves off over a desktop but I guess you all have a point.

It's literally better than nothing, ungrateful cucks

You've to be the biggest cuck in the world if you are greateful to a dev that releases a shitty last gen port at full price.

That's childish, but he's not wrong. It's pointless though because Konami doesn't and will never care.

There's a reason people are called shit eaters

PC master race is, in my opinion, the worst fanbase in gaming. They're often the least informed about hardware and game development, yet take a position of superiority because they don't play on filthy consoles.

They're the loudest and most inclined to rage over every single imperfection in a PC version, but are even louder when there's no PC port.

The 'PC Master Race' thing is just another meme that got taken seriously by a bunch of underage kids who couldn't understand that it was just a joke.

Me on the left

>boycott the game by buying it
What did he mean by this

What a fucking faggot. Whoever said that review was helpful should be embarrassed.

KONAMI IS GOING

D O W N
O
W
N

and it's our fault

well, looks like I'm a #ConsoleMissile now

kek
but pol pls leave

I don't know which is worse the PC master race people or the people who act like Steam is the only to play PC games.

Pol and tv have the best memes.

>berserk
>broken English
>buying sports games
>must turd race xdd