Hilary Clinton is the reason for censorship that held gaming back from reaching the general public...

>Hilary Clinton is the reason for censorship that held gaming back from reaching the general public, making it a niche hobby for "nerds"
>She is the reason the ESRB exists, why game websites have age gates, and is the reason for the current political correctness plaguing games today.

And yet, Cred Forums is going to vote for her. You people fucking disappoint me.

>implying I'm not voting Trump

>making it a niche hobby for "nerds"
So, we can finally make video gaming great again?

i think you are in wrong website buddy

I'm been seriously been thinking about voting for Trump.

>making it a niche hobby for "nerds"
wtf I love Hilary now

>Hilary caused games to be niche

Well fuck let's put her in the office.

>i think you are in wrong website buddy

I support Trump myself but...

I am now #FeelingTheJohnson.

Remember the time when gamergoobers and pol didn't infest every single board and Cred Forums was weeb central instead of an off-shoot of Stormfront?

Remember when moot actually liked posting here instead of being run out?

you say that now, but after she becomes the president, video games will become illegal in america

>posts on this korean basket weaving forum
>still gives a shit about age gates

OP is a faggot as usual

keeping degeneracy out of kids hands ensures that we continue to have the freedom to enjoy every type of game we want as adults

please take this to it's appropriate forum, instead of responding here

Let's see how fast the modtards will react to this one

>Somehow I'm supposed to care that video games are a niche hobby
I'm 100% OK with this.

God, Hilary will put the US under Sharia law....

Good thing Trump actually likes games, he's got my vote for sure

no

Good let's vote her queen and kick out the normies for good

And this is everything that's wrong with Cred Forums. Mods and janitors can't do a simple fucking job and delete Cred Forums threads. A shame there aren't any meaningful qualifications required to do it, a small level of competency would be nice.

Fuck you OP.

Politics are for faggots.

you think Trump against censorship?? He sue anyone dare to say bad thing about him. Its only matter of time before he decide to backstab Cred Forums and close down 'illegal terrorist board'

If an actual video-game article isn't allowed here, then I'm sure real politics is allowed here :)

>gaming in 2016 is a niche hobby for nerds.
um. what the fuck?
>she is the reason ESRB exists
don't know how true this is, but every type media has a rating system like this. fucking legos have age recommendations. this isn't a bad thing, its a way for buyers to make more informed judgements about a product before they buy. how is that a bad thing?
>why websites have age gates
there is literally no legal requirements for websites to have age gates that im aware of. people do it because they feel they should. and who even cares you just click one thing and bypass it.
>she's the reason for the current political correctness blah blah blah
there are 1000000000000 factors going into this topic, and if i had to guess i would venture that the clintons, who were responsible for the mass incarceration of more blacks than any politician in united states history, aren't one of them.

i'm not defending hillary, but trump is a fucking dumbass who really needs to read about the dunning kruger effect. if you want me to vote against her you're gunna have to give me better bait than that.

Wasn't Obama supposed to give us Sharia? Guess he never got around to it

>he's voting for Drumpf

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL Cred Forums THREADS

>actually calling it "gamergoobers"

Remember when Cred Forums wasn't filled with people secretly too liberal/progressive for mainstream reddit?

Go back to NeoGaffe.

>Hillary Clinton is the boogeyman who caused all the problems you personally are annoyed by on a regular basis.

Under Hilary:
>Normies get away from gaming because it's deplorable and gaming goes back to being niche hobby which leads to the golden age

Under Trump:
>Gaming is made worse due to jobs not being outsourced and actually being made in America... Especially when America has some of the worst programmers on earth.

Who gives a shit?

>this guy will literally shill for politicians on Cred Forums
>he literally visits the trump general on Cred Forums
i bet you do this in every board you're on. end yourself. you people are an embarrassment to anons in general. pure cancer

this desu. it really baffles me that Cred Forums doesn't see this.

good thing it will be mandatory to attend church post-trump

t. triggered goobergabbler

And be finally free of this hell hole? Holy shit, he got my vote now!

No its alright if its not EU. No one cares about US politics its just stuff made up for TV.

>implying conservatives aren't pro censorship of "unethical content".
It's a bi partisan issue user

So is there like some off-site meeting that determines when Cred Forumsshits start spamming other boards or something?

I just saw a sudden explosion in Cred Forumsshit threads on Cred Forums and now shit like this is being posted here. Do you faggot coordinate your efforts or something?

Trump might be Murray but Hillary is definitely 100% EA

I dont even live in murrica how can I possibly vote for her?

>trump supporters think they're not going to be targeted by trump
you kids are adorable.
too bad he's already lost the election. you guys deserve a republican government.

Surprise, surprise. It's a popular topic, especially with the election coming up.

Seriously: What does Trumps campaign pay you people?

Remember when we pretended to be racist and now we've been co-op by actual racists?

>we live in the dark timeline where /Loli/ isn't allowed to exist, yet Cred Forums does