post em

Naw

pls no h8

>Catcher in the rye
>Hitman
>Taxy Driver

good book taste friendo

Bump.

LOL books, whats next favorite opera? favorite kabuki theater? fuck off with this pretentious shit

Dishonored caught me by surprise, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

dude

god tier

do people actually know album names or is this some kind of ruse?

I've been meaning to check out E.Y.E

Most of them at least seem to have a title.

My taste in music is 45 year-old-man-with-a-mortgage tier, but I don't give a fuck.

Fuck me dead, I forgot to add A Clockwork Orange and Doctor Stranglove to the films list. I guess Eye's Wide Shut too.

Kurosawa's Yojimbo as well.

Quit being indecisive, nerd.

>entry-level books
>entry-level movies
>dude just listen to a song lmao xD
get the fuck out of my elitist board.

This is a "favourite X things" thread, not a "what is the most obscure shit you've watched/read" dickwaving thread on how much of a hipster faggot we are. You should have garnered that by my vidya list. I put the casual mainstream friendly God of War on there, and the Cred Forums tier Dues Ex on my list, when I have actually played stuff like Giants Citizen Kabuto, Forbidden Siren 1 & 2, Haunting Ground, Darkest of Days, EYE and Eternal Darkness above others, but didn't list them because them being niche doesn't equal being good (some of them were quite good though).

Just because it's entry level doesn't make it bad.

Most niche stuff is good but not good enough to enter top 10 territory unless it's literally your favourite niche. And you know what my favourite niches are? Dinosaurs and fucking WW2, they happen to be popular, so fuck you.

>he wants me to list out films like Audition, Paprika, Coffee and Cigarettes, Citizen Kane or books like Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect to show how unique my snowflake tastes are

Kill yourself.

>The Prince
Surprise, Cred Forums has shit taste in everything.

>Audition, Paprika, Coffee and Cigarettes, Citizen Kane
>niche
again, get the fuck out

If you post something normies like, you'll get called a pleb. If you post something kind of obscure, it's not obscure enough. If it is obscure enough, you're a hipster faggot.

You'll get shit on no matter what here, just ignore the bait.

best I could do

solid album choices, I agree with them 100%