Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cred Forums plays the demo for this
>loves the concept of it
>game becomes popular with the tumblr community
>tumblr community shoves their awkward gender nonsense into the game
>Cred Forums now hates the game

Seriously the biggest 180 I have ever seen a game take. It wasn't even because of the game itself too.

Gone Home

I haven't played Undertale myself, but I thought the general opinion was that the fanbase is what ruined the game.

>a fanbase ruins an experience

??????????

If I drew Clark Gable as a transgendered, 400lb retard with pink hair, would that ruin Gone with the Wind?

A lot of those words sorta look like english

I think Postal 2 is generally pretty underrated including on Cred Forums. It's a better designed game and has more shit going on than most people give it credit for.

If you made it into a meme, ya

There's only one way to find out.

If a majority of the fans took your bullshit as canon and pushed it harder by the day, and some cringy faggot gave your tranny art to the Pope, then yes it would.

>Cred Forums is one person

They do look that way, don't they.

I've come to stop you.

No matter how much praise it gets, it's never enough.

B-b-but mattpat is bretty gud

youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

not when he talks out of his ass. which is almost all the time

How can a fanbase possibly ruin a game? Just don't interact with them and don't visit their communities.

>LESS THAN TEN on Cred Forums people play some random literally who demo
>game is released, now actual people start playing it
>surprise surprise those fewer than 10 people are still making daily threads about this shit

Seriously it's not a 180 but instead the game got outside of your piece of shit hugbox and to the large bunch who doesn't like it to the point where they'd enjoy these daily shits

He was once, user.
They begin the get grating.
B-BAKANA?!

>don't interact with them
MMO's? Multiplayer-only?

A lot of people dig doom here. I mean it's flawed but it's a damn enjoyable game.

Yes.

Good point, shit wasn't huge or anything.

Is it me or is mattpat more "on the edge" now
Like for example, his new intro
And gay theory feat.idups
Or is he becoming jewish with his OC not-mythbusters, cuz muh shekels

I like ethan carter

however I thought that the graphics weren't that good even though people say it's the best looking game ever made

He got popular, and sold out. Pretty simple.

Game cake feat.mattcuck when?

>however I thought that the graphics weren't that good even though people say it's the best looking game ever made
Yeah, I was completely oversold on the graphics too. It's not that it's a bad looking game, but it's hardly the prettiest girl at the dance either. I think it looks better in screenshots than in motion.