youtube.com/watch?v=WoTOLr6qHu4
youtube.com/watch?v=9L1_7Nci6Og
youtube.com/watch?v=JzH4ENFmg70
youtube.com/watch?v=9C-PeEQ4eb8
youtu.be/_bDMUmx9slQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qtpNWaxwjsw
youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the end of walking dead season one and the super long ass cut scene in ninja storm 3 where narutos parents die

>the end of walking dead season one
Please no. I don't need to be reminded.

no, i just can't get emotional in video games

>newest episode
>guy comes in with food
>girl asks if it is for her
>Diddler: N-No. I didn't eat dinner so I got some for myself.
>girl: Oh, okay.
>Diddler: Can I use your bathroom? I've been holding it in for a few hours
>he goes to the bathroom but can't find the light switch
>comes back out to ask her where it is
>Chris Hansen is standing there
>he didn't get to eat, shit or diddle anybody for hours while Chris grilled him

What's the story on this image?
Is the guy a dealer or something?

Why.
To catch a predator.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWdzkVcdbRA

Not cry but somehow emotional with the clip of "Blade & soul" when you finish the tutorial.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1tf_Pi8MEI

And when cain died with Diablo 3. He identified so many items for me ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=VWZTgD7t6Go

UNDERTALE ;_;''''
-_-'

>that last panel
>[curb your enthusiasm theme starts playing]

The end of Red Dead Redemption

FFX.
Mass Effect 3. This one was tears of rage though. I got emotionally invested in all those characters over ME 1 and 2 and this is what I got? I felt so empty inside.

I legitimately laughed when he arrived with food for him to eat but none for her. Ultimate fucking sperglord. Way to charm her, Papi. Fucking kek.

Nope

So is it illegal to just show up and do nothing too?

What would they even charge them with?

Memes aside, TP end did it to me.
Just I'm just a sensative fuck.

YOUR HANDS UPON
A DEADMAN'S GUN AND YOU'RE
LOOKING DOWN THE SIGHTS

Most don't get charged
They just get aquitted and have their name forever ruined

American justice system, folks :^)

>slow guitar plays

youtube.com/watch?v=6nQbkE1DS0o

not even ashamed.

it's illegal to solicit a minor, pedo

They closed the loophole in the newer episodes and everybody is getting charged. The last three episode featured people who all ended up serving multi year sentences.

It's illegal to have a penis, moron
Having one means you can be imprisoned any time they seem fit

>Mass Effect 3
I agree with you, I totally did cry during Tuchanka and at the end when I was saying goodbye to everyone though.

Fucking Hack Walters and Casey Smugson

Pretty sure it's illegal to try and diddle kids you dumb fuck.

He's getting busted for trying to get underaged girls (which means basically 16 or below).

The show, however, is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen from both sides. Chris Hansen is an evil fucking twit who probably gets off to his own self righteousness.

We're not talking about prepubescent children here.

You may not be but I am.
I blame the music

sometimes i get emotionally joyful, not sad
eg. the end of MGS3 wasn't "sad" but it was powerful in a good way. made me feel.
the beginning of mother 3 was sad; it was when you read the letter the second time
the first time i let somebody die in valkyria chronicles kinda hit me. first time playing an SRPG with permadeath and even though i'm not a weeb that game had fantastic character design that made you root for your dudes in ways that other games don't. loved it.
shadow of the colossus when agro dies
the ending of FFVI where shadow accepts death and sends interceptor away was really powerful, turns his waltzy-western theme into this big orchestral conclusion... nobuo uematsu really fucking did it with that ending medley, jesus
and just seeing some of the characters in the yakuza series do what they do can be pretty moving

By "kids" what do you mean. Because most of the time it's a teenager.
You know, like all those teens you saw in school having sex with people younger and older while you were getting none?

They're still kids you pedo. The more of these people are locked away or dead, the better.

star wars force unleashed
I'm not kidding
I don't know why

By kids I mean fourteen year olds you sick fuck. Just because kids have sex before they're ready doesn't mean it's okay for pedophiles to prey on them.

>t. pedo

>16 = OMG YOU FUCKING PEDO GO TO JAIL

Thats the age of consent in most countries you retard, france and italy have it at 14.

AHEM
Depending on what STATE you are in.
And what YEAR THE LAW WAS PUT IN.
The age of consent varies. Which is undeniable proof that the concept is arbitrary bullshit.
That's right, I can move to another state to legally fuck 16 year olds if I wanted to.
If I wanna go younger, there are other European countries that go down to 14.

But I guess whatever age of consent YOU are used to from your own state must be the universal undeniable age that constitutes you a pedo.
Fuck off.

Grown men trying to fuck ~16 year olds that don't know any better is pretty fucked. It's ridiculously easy to manipulate them--even the more level headed ones--because many have never had a real relationship and/or have daddy issues.

Persona 3 ending

Whatever Klonoa was for the PS2. I have no idea why and it's the only time it's ever happened

OKAAAAAAAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Nope, there's literally nothing wrong with being physically attracted to girls who have reached the fertile stage of puberty.

Just because you've convinced yourself that girls magically grow breasts and form a vagina at 18 years old doesn't mean every other guy is retarded as well.

They're basically creating a honeypot to arrest guys for being male.

Never really understood it, my own father met my mother when she was 14 and he was 21. He's a respectable doctor. Never raised his hand to me in my life.

What?! No way!!

Sounds like you need to take off your chastity belt and go to church less.

Only once....

>that don't know any better
yea because under 18 means you're brain dead.

FFXIV

RIP Hourchefant ;_;

Every single fucking time someone posts something about how to catch a predator a pedo starts spazzing out

Never change

Under 18? Probably not.
Under 15? Most definitely.

people confuse the term pedo with rapist all the time.

Didn't he get arrested for something for being with a younger girl himself, I heard?

It's been a while since To Catch A Predator, afterall.

See above post.
Depending on your country, state, and what year. It's totally ok to go as low as 14.
There's no fucking way to really determine when someone is "ready" for sex. It's completely arbitrary and subjective, all over the damn planet. Not a single person can agree and even science can't give you a good argument because of the random ages puberty starts for people.

These people that Chris Hansen is "catching" are people who had full blown conversations with the teenager, with the female decoy consenting and showing to WANT the guy and the things he's offering to do. Then going as far as inviting him over. Meaning the supposed female was totally ok with all of this and even provoked it.
But no, she got "manipulated" right?

Why are you quoting people that are calling other people pedos?

>t.pedo in denial
Did you not read the rest of my post

teenagers are objectively stupider and make worse decisions than adults because of hormones and the fact that their brains are still developing. This isn't an opinion, it's scientific fact.

You can't as an adult legally fuck 16 year olds in America. And for the record, defending these scumbags on such a technicality is pathetic. I'll say it again. The kinds of people they catch on this show should be dead.

Which episode was this?

I think this worked so well because it was in such dynamic contrast with the rest of the game. Everything else was so crazy and over the top hilarious, but then they took a step back and did this. Especially since the dad DOSENT come back it's not a fairytale ending, it's very grounded in reality.

I love when it cuts to him typing and they show someone with normal hands.

>TFW you're a disabled guy that no woman would want.
>You find love online from a cute, young girl and think maybe, JUST MAYBE, someone in this world will love you.
>Get arrested.

Please, just kill me.

My grandma was married to my 18 year old grandad at 13.

I'll be damned if someone accuses such an honest man as him as a "pedo" because of arbitrary modern laws.

It's just what the west tries to enforce on people. The idea of girls being raised to be mothers and not workers is taboo now.

I'm sure you're dad wasn't the same as these people
Most people on the show are date rapist or try to lure kids to get drunk with them with main aim to fuck/rape them.

I mean if he's not sleeping around and is still with your mom then that probably means he doesn't care that she's not 14 anymore. It he dumped her around 20 then found a new 14 year old that's some shit.

I love how mad TCaP makes you pedophiles.

They're making a honeypot to arrest pedophiles you disgusting sack of shit. The rest of us date and fuck women our age and maturity level, and don't solicit kids for sex.

You're disgusting, stop posting.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to anything. The laws are against people acting on those attractions. If you have no self control and are steeping low enough to prey on impressionable sub 18 year olds, you deserve to get locked up.

Peepee tears

Newest one. The show is back but it is called Hansen vs Predator now. You can find a thread on Cred Forums with links to all the episodes.

u foking wot m8
are you trying to say okasan?
Because Oka-chan means fuck all. Okasan means mother, user. At least google before you post.

>You can't as an adult legally fuck 16 year olds in America

Wait, are you kidding?
European here, the age of consent is 16 in most countries, 14 in some, but nowhere is it fucking EIGHTEEN

So if I'm 19 and my gf is 17, is it ILLEGAL for me to have sex with her?
Damn, America is weird lol

Are you blind? Literally the first line of his post answers the question.

Are you Mexican, by any chance?

Go back to R.eddit, normalfag.

user, have a seat

Great b8 m8 I r8 8/8
I guess so user.

If you attempt you have sex with a 14 year old and they deny you the obivous next step is to just rape them because it's legal to have sex with them and rape them

He also cheated on his wife.

>So if I'm 19 and my gf is 17, is it ILLEGAL for me to have sex with her?
I think it depends on what age you were when you started dating. In most places the AoC is 17 though I think

Damn this fucking end I didn't know if I wanted to cry or laugh.
Damn this shit to hell.

>But no, she got "manipulated" right?
Yes, in many real cases they are being manipulated. 14 year old girls are extremely stupid and it's easy for any older guy to know exactly what to say to them to get them to agree.

I like how there's no legit argument except MUH FEELINGS.

Biology, geography and history proves you morons wrong, objectively, every single time.
Your only arguments are the same as how modern liberals shout "RACIST" and "SEXIST" at people who disagree with them. You just shout "PEDO" and rely on the huge "MUH CHILDREN" sentiment to shame others and put yourself on a high horse.

Get educated. Stop living in a little safe space where the TV reaffirms your beliefs all day.

Most people who are angry at the idea of teenagers fucking are people who weren't fucking them while they were in school.

You wanna know what was the most common couple in my American High School? Senior males and Freshmen females. And no one who wasn't some insecure cuck cared.

>lick ur
LICK UR WHAT
DON'T KEEP ME HANGING
Not being american, is this show 100% real people? Don't you have to agree to some contract to have yourself filmed?

I don't remember the laws name but I think it's something like romeo and juliet. like depending on when you started dating and how close in age you are I think it's okay. And the age of consent in several states is 16 anyway

This.
i was a whm at the time, too. I could've saved him, I'm sure of it ;_;

Pedofags who claim young teens are mentally ready for sex obviously haven't spent any time around kids. They're all retarded and have no concept of how someone might be tricking them.

>it's okay
>you're strong, Clementine

Serious answer for me -- the Opera scene from FF6. I don't know why, man. Probably all those minor chords and a love that can never be. I'm over 30 and to this day I cannot hear the Opera Song without tears in my eyes.

You can say okaa-chan. Chan is a diminutive suffix, you can use it for a mother even if it is irregular.

>R.eddit

>Damn, America is weird lol
Exactly.
But every time, the Americans will swear that it's the rest of the world that is weird and their morality and law is some sort of universal standard.
Retards.

Calm down you fuck I had no ideal the series was back so I didn't get what he meant by newest episode

It says a lot about how fucked up the presentation of To Catch a Predator is when after a while you're rooting for the pedophiles.

>that episode where the predator had cerebral palsy

>muh anecdotal evidence

Fuck off, pedo.

Me too. It was bullshit.

>mfw still wearing Silver Fuller title

Mgs4 is the only one to do this. Was alot to take in tbqh.

by that logic you shouldn't be allowed to fuck women until they're well into their 30s

they're all fucking retarded when it comes to sex

Just because you like older women, doesn't mean all guys should. Nothing wrong with liking younger women. And yes, they're women since they reached puberty.

Also, it's not pedophilia as that relates to children who have NOT reached puberty.

I'd beg to differ, and say that raising a woman while she is young would lead to a better family life, as a few other anons have demonstrated with their testimonies in this thread.

So, unless it's purely for sex it's not preying. And if it is just for sex? I guess college guys prey on women all the time. Boohoo. Use protection.

Shut up pedophile, no one believes your incessant justifications for fucking children.

He says it right before his execution

What got me was "It seems saving the game really is impossible. But... with what little strength you have left... you can save something else".
For some fucking reason, that got me good.

your dad is a pedo dude

This is America, criminals scum doesn't have rights.

So if I'm 22 it's ok to fuck a 15 year old?

That's fucked man. I have been in university 4 years and she is learning quadratics.

Just because you had sex in highschool, doesn't mean you are allowed to keep having sex with them into and passed your twenties.

After playing through LISA: The First/Painful/Joyful, I didn't cry, but I did start to feel really depressed. I actually started thinking what happened to Lisa, what Marty did to her, and how Buddy would essentially be raped and abused every moment of her life. Thinking about it in a realistic sense, it put me in a bad place that I'm still trying to get out of.

Let's put it this way: I saw someone post some r34 of Buddy being used as a cum dumpster, and I actually got upset. Normally I couldn't give less of a shit, but I legitimately got angry.

I still loved my time with LISA though.

I know also, fuck it, when I has in highschool and 15 years old, most girl already had a shit ton of experience, me? None, was a virgin until I was 18, not because I waited, it just so happened to be that way.

Except it's fact, fagit.
Afraid of uncomfortable opinions?
Tumblr is a place for you.
>and they deny you
Then it ends there. This is the same for a completely mature 30 year old woman. If she denys you but you still go for it, then it's rape.

But the idea that "MUH BABY" can't understand sex or decide sex (even though biology says otherwise) when they're 14 is just a modern western world thing. Go somewhere else and the mentality is different.
The problem is getting PREGNANT young, that's bad, it can cause many complications and parenthood is not a joke. But some 14 year old chick having protected sex or blowing dudes in the stair case is not a cause for alarm. It's literally fucking biology.

ITT:
Triggered pedos. Never change Cred Forums

Funny, you're probably the same person who screams about muslims fucking teenagers calling them scum, which is correct, yet you defend the fucks who show up on tcap.

Not that guy but you both really do sound like uneducated soccer moms who parrot everything the local media advertises.

>Live in UK
>Age of consent is 16
>Want to fuck someone whos 16
>HURR YOUR A PEDO SCUMBAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Forgot, but you reminded me. Yeah, that was hard.

We spent so much time over multiple games with Snake that it actually felt like losing a friend or a father. YOU knew he was gonna die, HE knew this was his last mission, and he kept going without fear or hesitation.

I pretty much cried from the microwave hallway through to the end credits.

This is a completely legitimate thread which is made with the express and perfectly honest intention of discussing video games

Not that guy but you really do sound like uneducated pedophiles who try desperately to justify/normalize having sex with children.

This is Chris Hansen exposing pedos on 4skin

We put down our dog the day before I finished this. The ending made me it's bitch.

Having sex with a fourteen year old girl is wrong. Your justifications are pointless and patheti. The only reason you and others like you justify this kind of behavior is because you know no one but a stupid, easily manipulable kid with no standards would ever even consider you. The only people that do this are predators that should stay behind bars.

Your GF getting executed by your mob boss uncle in The Darkness didn't make me cry but holy shit was I mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZK7Zx7s0Vg

I just wanted to talk about emotional moments in video games...

Sure thing Chris Hansen

On a side note, at the end of Joyful, I almost quit when I had to fight Brad, and when he started healing me instead of himself.

Them feels man.

>age of consent is 16
>if I fuck a 16 yo I'm ok by the law
>not by soccer mom's point of view though

I'm definitely ok with this. I win and ya'll stay triggered.

Don't post the most baitworthy shit as the OP pic.

You ever hear someone talk and think...

>Wow, they're completely running on emotions now. All logic and reasoning has been thrown out the window, and now they're just completely ranting. At this point, no amount of evidence or facts would convince them otherwise because they've completely turned off their brain to any other views. Like angry monkeys with their primal instincts and simple-minded emotions.

what loophole and how did they close it

Except that's the case for 18 + women.
You mean to tell me that at 11:59pm, (depending on your state and country of course (lmao, how is this shit grounded?)) a girl is not mentally ready for sex.
Then OVERNIGHT, when she is legally 18, she can totally handle sex right? No trauma and if she made a bad decision, nope, she wasn't manipulated or tricked because she's 18?

Extrapolate this to women who to this fucking day complain about being manipulated by men, WELL into their 40s, to just be used for sex.

Yea, what a difference. You're literally only just riding on the "MUH CHILDREN" sentiment. Even in America and Europe, the age varies.
You mean to tell me your personal morality is now universal? That any European country or American state where the age of consent isn't 18 is full of pedos? That every man who exercised that LEGAL freedom, is a pedo that should be convicted?

You see the bullshit circular logic that none of you can defend without just shaming and silencing? No different than SJWs..

>girls that have already undergone puberty
>pedo

????????

Oh wait this is America, words, logic and definitions don't actually mean anything when "muh feelings' are involved.

When was the last time you showed up on tcap user?

I much prefer when a game makes me feel melancholic. For instance a bittersweet ending or a villain with a revenge story or personal drama that eventually consumed them.
I start to feel for the characters and their struggles and I understand why they did what they did.
"It really makes me think" in short words.

>newest episode
>What does he mean by this?

Oh I get it now. Its you mexicans that created that meme because reading comprehension is difficult. It all suddenly becomes clear.

kek is this guy retarded or what?

>Can't fuck until 18
>Can't drink until 21
America wtf?

Yes. I am a weak person and I have cried a lot in video games
I cried in to the moon during the memory alteration scene with Everything is alright in the background and I can't even listen to the song, I'm tearing up while typing this
I cried during the credits of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire because of the music
I cried during Pokemon Y's Floette death scene
I cried when Allie forced you to kill Chika and Rika in 7th Dragon 3
I cried for the ROBs in Subspace emissary
I cried for Rei in Persona Q
I cried for Arianna in EO2U
I cried in a lot more games
I am crying right now and now my keyboard is covered in snot and tears

yeah Bloodstained Sanctuary and that undyne battle

For a game all about BOOM BOOM MURDER, that scene did have an odd weight to it. It was just so nonchalant. "Oh hi Jackie, we're mad at you so we waited for you to come home just in time to see us shoot your GF in the head right in front of you. Cool?" BLAM

You nailed it, though. I wasn't sad. I was mad. I was driven to murder every single one of those faggots as brutally as possible.

But it didn't bring her back...

Sure you do pedo. Your game's so good you're stooping for high school kids. What an alpha.

Kek

Being manipulated because you're a stupid woman is one thing.

Being manipulated because your brain is not fully developed yet is another. How is this hard to understand?

Because the show wants to suggest that the men we're trying to manipulate little girls.
Somehow they failed to realize that with their entire decoy setup, they are actually setting up the MEN.

Essentially, those guys were looking for someone who was with it, who made that decision and thought they found that.
Because of the stigma in America that you're a baby until 18, the child will NEVER be blamed for their part in wanting old dick.

In the old version the police were helping them and the pedo's lawyers argued that it was possible that the police were telling them what to do to get pedos to show which would have counted as entrapment. In the new version the police have no interaction with the decoys and people talking online. Entrapment only counts if the police are involved.

Post contact info I want to protect you

Ahmed sounds mad

I will have sex with whatever 14 year old I want. I am a strong 35 year old muslim

age of consent varies by state and it's 16 in michigan where i live, that first dude is full of shit

the federal minimum is 16 iirc but since every state is 16 or higher, it's completely dependent on your state laws

I'll say it's right. I think you've turned off your brain, so I'll leave it at that.

On another note, you guys ever notice how when someone who has no logic or reasoning and they are losing an argument, they turn to ad hominems?

that's just the power of music user

>you can get grandfathered in to fucking someone below 18

Only in America

We used to have this thing called the Constitution, but that was thrown out by hysterical parents. Now police entrapment is totally fine and they use it all the time.

>played mgs4 before mgs3
>find the mgs4 big boss at boss's grave scene pretty sad
>play mgs3
>reach the boss's grave scene
>realise connection between the two scenes
>fucking bawling

>In the old version the police were helping them and the pedo's lawyers argued that it was possible that the police were telling them what to do to get pedos to show which would have counted as entrapment.
That's exactly why South Park made that episode making fun of Chris Hansen. Matt and Trey were so disgusted that these TV crews were just ordering police around. The Law and entertainment industry really should never be involved with each other like that.

>post question about video games and sads
>nothing but pedo talk

Stay classy, Cred Forums.

>Live in UK
>Want to fuck a 16 year old
>Can't because they've all been beheaded for not wearing ghost costumes
>Get beheaded for being white
>Get beheaded for being a pedophile

Most of them were trying to have sex with 12 and 13 year olds. In what damaged portion of your brain is it considered okay to meet up with a girl that isn't even in high school to have sex with them?

Stop trying to justify your sickening predilections llease.

Don't worry mate, maybe one day someone will come across your tales of white knighting and will reward you.

>ignores all factual evidence to pay attention to the anecdotal one
At least it's good to know that you yourself, and others, see the insecurity in your own sensationalized parroting.
People are seeing through your bullshit. I didn't even reply yet and you already got called out twice.
"MUH FEELINGS" "MUH CHILDREN" are not arguments, or answers and lead no where except arbitrary laws and prosecutions.

>got beheaded twice
glad i don't live in the bonglands, hydras are some scary shit

Thank you user, it's ok. If I get too sad I put the game down and lie down for a while.

ITT: Buttmad Cred Forumsutists pedophiles

Admitting I'm a pedo: The post

pedophile hydras, at that

Only two songs can make me cry like Pavlov's dog.

FF6 Opera Song
and
"The Luckiest" - Ben Folds

It's wrong and we justifiably imprison sickos like you.

Find someone your age, it's time to grow up.

kek no I think he means that you can kill way more people with assault rifle than one small bomb, which usually just kill 1 or 2 guys and do a bunch of injuries

I really hope you're a girl.

Because if you're a guy, you're practically gay or something.

THE LAW SAYS I CAN DO IT IN SOME COUNTRIES REEEEEE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT ANYWHERE REEEEEE.

>Pokemon explorers of sky

This is not a thing and no one that walked into a predator house was ever able to get the charges dropped, expect for all the diddlers in Texas because the DA is a pedo and refused to charge them.

15yo girl was dating my 18yo friend in HS, he almost got jailed for a 3 year difference. What the fuck is wrong with America?

Sure, 12 and 13 year olds, that is pretty weird. But 15-16 is still considered wrong when it really shouldn't be.

Keep fucking kids then, pedo.

In my state it's 16, and if you're within 4 years of someone you'll be fine

It's right.

>crying at vidya

Holy shit, you people are humongous fags.

>This thread
This is what happens when loli isn't treated like the disgusting child porn it is.

>implying you're only impressionable and naive when you're in high school

>Thats the age of consent in most countries you retard, france and italy have it at 14.
Lol no, France is 15.

Was it Storm 3 when it makes you think you're about to play as Naruto's dad in a dangerous mission, but then it pulls a switcharoo and you start playing as his pregnant mom walking around the village?
That was probably one of my favorite things ever

Nobody cares about your poor pretense for fucking children. Stop posting.

>I just wanna go home.OK?

I love it when people do organized shitposting.

To The Moon

It's just a well crafted story and the tragedy of it all hits you really hard, especially the latter part of the story.

>So if I'm 22 it's ok to fuck a 15 year old?
If that 15 year old actually wanted it, then yea. She hit puberty, she can have sex. Just don't get her pregnant or marry the bitch.

The argument that others will have, is whether or not a 15 year old can make that decision (as in, she can decide it, but then the law states that she could not, which is stupid). and they very well can they're just taught not to. But lets keep breeding pampered children who see themselves as incapable babies until they hit 18. The result of this is the modern male and female. Entitled man children and women who are terrified of the world they have to try and survive in. Stop pampering children. Before our boys were men at 14, capable of hunting and providing for themselves.

What education you have has nothing to fucking do with it. An 18 year old, a 30 year old can be 100% uneducated on sex, doesn't mean she can't have it right? Sex is not some magical fucking explainable thing that you could not possibly comprehend till your older.

Because America is literally the most two faced country in terms of laws when it comes to this stuff. People still like to act conservative with Christian morals but America is probably the most degenerate country when it comes to sex. Sex is marketed so aggressively in America it is no surprise there are so many unwanted teenage pregnancies and single mothers.

>ANGER ANGER EMOTIONS ANGER
>THROW ALL REASONING, LOGIC, RESPECT, AND DECENCY OUT THE DOOR IN ARGUMENTS WHEN LOSING

What are you? A woman?

Daily reminder that there are pedos on Cred Forums that jerk it to Yotsuba.

nah, fuck your pedo ass parents. If I don't get to manipulate and fuck little underage girls, nobody else should get too either. Send their asses to jail and ruin their lives for all I care.

A minor can't consent, why is that so hard to understand you fucking pedos?

A grown up adult with average cognitive skills and average social skills can easily coerce a 14 year old to have sex. A 14 year old girl doesn't have the same set of skills and/or cognitive skills.

It's simple as that. Obviously all the neckbeards here can't understand this, since they lack almost every kind of social skill and probably many cognitive skills too.

Try to understand this:
Just because your mind didn't grow up, doesn't give you've the right to fuck a minor with the same mentality as yours.

That's amazing. You've managed to say absolutely nothing.
You just assumed something about me, with 0 basis, as if that's an argument.
When did this place turn to fucking reddit/tumblr? I thought you people would argue with facts not feelings.

Go cry in a corner because teenagers are having sex while you aren't. Yes, the world is so terrible and spooky that entire countries leave the age of consent at 14. How shocking!

100% agreed. This thread is one of the most disgusting shit I've seen in a while

I'm a guy, in fact if my sister sees me doing that (which is rare since I play privately usually) then she's the one consoling me or calling me a pussy faggot

>muh feelings, muh feelings, i don't care about your facts and evidence, muh feelings, muh children
Just like SJWs. Please leave and stay leave.

I still don't get how entrapment works.

"no its entrapment that they had an underage girl for me to come to!"

Sure if they were told that the girls were gonna get murdered or something but they didnt

>Somehow they failed to realize that with their entire decoy setup, they are actually setting up the MEN.
The men are usually the ones who go out of their way to suggest having sex with the decoys and drive long distances to meet them when they could always just change their minds. It's not like once they start talking the guys have to go along with them.

Life is Strange made me cry bretty gud. To the Moon also got some emotions out of me. Other than that, the only emotions games have given me is anger. I once bit my knee until it bled playing Civ III when a Spearman was fortified on a mountain tile with a fortress. Fucked was slaying tanks left and right.

Pedophillia should be illegal because it makes pedos mad as fuck.

Checkmate, pedos.

America literally Oblivion imperial guard.

This. After 40+ hours as Marston that shit really hit home. Literally turned it off the moment it gave me control of Jack and walked away for a whole 2 days before coming back to it.

>If I don't get to manipulate and fuck little underage girls, nobody else should get too either.
Am I reading this correctly? Holy fuck, you sad human being.

t.pajeet
Back to loo for you Mr Poo

>Every single TCaP video in this thread.
>Haha but it's not like we want to fuck eleven year old children or anything.
Shit, if that isn't proof enough, just look at the way these subhumans communicate online. Can you honestly think of anybody intelligent that opens with "a bb u evr fuk pupper?"

you want tears? i'll give you tears, you anime slut
youtu.be/OrcungTEqA4

A minor DOESN'T magically gain the ability to consent at 18. Why is this so hard for you understand?

Also, older men prey on 18 year olds too. Should we raise the age of consent?

Any more insults? Cause everyone knows throwing insults and emotions in a debate always means they're losing.

How much you wanna bet all the pedos in this thread are people who fap to loli?

Portal 2 Ending.

Not actually crying but the opera had an effect on me. Although I could only understand Italian as a child and can't anymore so I don't know why.

Embrace it nigger you're adorable and people like me want to hug you until you stop crying.

Brain keeps developing for a while, and just like puberty, it's arbitrary. There is no universal age. How hard is that to understand?

And why do you all keep ignoring these arguments. You cling on to your idea of a women being able to decide sex at 18, yet different states and different countries, by LAW state a girl as young as 14 can decide.

So by your logic all those fucking countries and states are full of pedos. Why are you so fucking wrong and why can't you admit it? How are you being BTFO by entire countries, and you're still sitting on your computer chair saying you are morally and scientifically more correct?
How hard is THAT to understand? Because I'm baffled at how you all manage to NEVER address these things.

Just shout pedo and muh children over and over again.

Yee

youtube.com/shared?ci=Nyfa6h1Cpts

Also Cred Forums browsers most likely

I don't know how to tell you this user..

But you're gay. I'm sorry. Or numale, which could even possibly be closet gay.

>the ROBs in subspace emissary
>in smash 4 his boxing ring title is 'The Last of His Kind'

>And why do you all keep ignoring these arguments.

Because they're baiting as fuck.

>arabs are the only ones who have sex with considerately young girls
Sorry, but states in America and countries in Europe, also agree with me.

Or is all of Europe and America Ahmed? Maybe you're right, that's what it seems like.

youtube.com/watch?v=anKqBK_Rxss

>numale
>nu this
>nu that
Jesus christ how about you learn some new vocabulary you invertebrate

Aww. But he comes back so it's ok right?

>So by your logic all those fucking countries and states are full of pedos
For the most part, yes.

>Get beheaded for being a pedophile

But thats wrong. Lord Allah welcomes pedos. He was a pedo himself.

Have you read the thread at all?

These "pedos" are giving evidence and testimonies and such, in a pretty calm manner.

Then there's this one user that is telling all of them they should be killed, locked up, etc. Running on nothing but rage now.

You fucking pussy. Nigger dies, so what? There are far stronger scenes in video game history.

Honestly, when Brooklyn gets killed on the final mission of Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.

>Or is all of Europe and America Ahmed?
Do you even have to ask?

Alter Ego's execution in Trigger Happy Havoc got me good.

>his oblivious smile as the excavator drives up behind him

>12 and 13 year olds.
Lies
14 years and older where very often the bait age they used.
The world doesn't agree with you, get over it.

>putting drawings on the same level as actual children

Whatever. Fuck France. No one likes them anyway.

>These "pedos"
Literally just (You) m8

fuck off you radial ulnar

>How much you wanna bet all the guys who like girls fap to girls in this threads?

Umm....

ITT

It's one of those things that's a rule to keep retards from fucking shit up for everyone, but disguised as morality. The social and economic problems from underage girls getting knocked up who can't provide for themselves (much less a child) are numerous. You see a lot of these kind of rules in religion. Like telling people that eating pork is a sin because people didn't fully understand why undercooking it was so dangerous at the time. There's really nothing wrong with it morally, it only existed as a rule to try to keep idiots from doing irresponsible things that will either hurt themselves or burden society.

yeah

you have to 100% the game to get that ending, so when i told other people that played it they didn't believe me until youtube became a thing. i was like 13 or so when i got it and cried like a bitch, even while realizing how silly it was to cry over a pokemon game made for young children

13 years later (i'm 26 as of a few hours ago) and it still sticks with me just thinking how unusually sad that ending was for a pokemon game made for young children

Buttmad Brit detected.

Thank you user, I appreciate it.
Well I apologize user. I don't work there, I haven't even seen one of those clinics around here.
It was when they pull open the bomb. I dropped my controller.

>insults and emotions

Those are facts, pedos are the ones who use the "muh feelings, muh emotions" when they argue that they feel attracted to kids.

Read some Psychology, kids can't consent, since they haven't reached maturity Psychological speaking. Maybe some 17 year old can, and maybe even 1 in 100 14 year old too. But they aren't the majority. And laws are made for everyone.

kek

If they're true, the only baiting being done is baiting that angry user to realize he is wrong.

But of course that won't happen, because he has turned off his brain at this point. No amount of logic would work.

Keep the baseless arguments and ad hominems coming boys.
You're just helping people get redpilled when they see that you people, like soccer moms, have no grounds. Just emotional anger, yellow journalism level of shaming and ignoring evidence.
It's good, you just make your own stand point weak and transparent. Something people need to see and thankfully, many already did by using COMMON SENSE.

Just saying because ''lolicon'' always claim that 3D is shit and that loli should only be kept to 2D.

The pedos right now is probably one of those ''lolicon''

IMPORTANT

Is there any way to watch the show online for non-americans?

They weren't 16 they were 90% of the time 12 to 14. I think one time they did a decoy that was 15 but that was the highest. They even had some hood nigga show up for an 11 year old. Your a fucking pedo please go drink some bleach.

I bet most likely sign their rights away to try and avoid as much jail time as possible.

I had a friend on that CampusPD show and they basically negated the shit she had to deal with if they could put her on tv. I imagine it's not the same, but I'm sure they get some sort of deal out of it.

What the fuck happened to Cred Forums?

I'll miss you.

>my dearest marie

damn I almost lost it again

>redpilled
Holy shit kek. Someone who buys into that whole cynical superiority complex also wants to fuck children? Color me shocked!

this desu
I wanted to fuck milfs when I was 12
I knew full well what sex was and its consequences

And an 18 year old wont have as much as a 30 year old.
Lets continue to extrapolate such a bullshit sentiment and increase the age of consent then!

No.
It's already too high you faggot. You bring up 14 year olds, well the law (which you use to feel good about the age 18) says other wise in different countries and states.

So shut the fuck up and follow the law.

It's ok user, I'd have cried too. I cried when my Tamagotchi (the one I had nursed into a Mametchi) left so a Pikachu you talk to and have to do that for would make it hard to sleep for a few days.

I get triggered every time I hear the price of freedom.

Where I'm from if you're within 4 years of the younger person then its fine regardless of age of consent

>heh, not wanting to fuck 14 year olds MUST make you a normalfag

You do realize the guy that had cerebral palsy was one of the most fucked up of those that showed up? He had even done the same thing before soliciting an underage girl and managed to get out of that because he played the cerebral palsy card. Oh and he showed up with a razor to shave her vagina which he even freely admitted.

>I cried when Allie forced you to kill Chika and Rika in 7th Dragon 3
>Not when she straight up genocides everything and you get to see all the refugees you saved, your friends and even the fucking cats slowly die from the bloom

i cried when Vivi stopped in FFIX. Just the whole ending in general to that game.

A bit of emotional manipulation from the music though which is a big weakness of mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoTOLr6qHu4

Shall I correct you?

Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. Many of the anons in this thread are arguing their points for post-pubescent women.

Faggot.

All the pedos in this topic are giving varying levels of idiotic, rambling rhetoric to justify having sex with someone that hasn't even learned how to balance a checkbook yet. Nobody buys it but other pedos.

I'm moreso talking about the antilolifags. Fair enough if you're not into it but you must accept that it's a major part of Cred Forums and always will be.

t. pedo

All the losers saying
>16 is too young, they don't know what sex is!!!!!
Are just virgins losers that never got laid when they were 16.

>people fap to loli porn for years thinking there's nothing wrong with it
>now they actually think there's nothing wrong when they apply their loli fantasies to real life

im so glad this show is back to put these fucks in the can

>Be 17 years old with 17 year old gf
>Have sex the day I turn 18
>Get imprisoned and outed on national TV
>Have my name forever ruined as a sex offender
>Hang myself in prison after being raped all night

AMERICA WHAT A COUNTRY

>ctrl f
>No Valiant Hearts

What the fuck?

What, you hate Civ III? Fite me.

No that is not what this is about you idiot.
This thread is about games that had an emotional impact on you.
Its just that normalfags LIKE YOU can't possibly ignore the OPs picture without virtue signaling that they definitely do not want to fuck lolis
As if anyone said anything like that.

Radiant Historia

user I cried like a starved child the entirety of that game. Hearing that Miharu had died between this game and the last made me close the 3DS and sit in a corner.

we aren't talking about lolis you literal retard

>loli
>major part of Cred Forums

You delusional pedophiles in denial are hated as much as furfags.

Fucking lol, swallow the redpill Neo! Go down the rabbit hole, there's kids in there!

What a faggot

the underageb&s grew up

>this thread

10/10 work guys

>be 72
>fuck children every day
>die
>now people care

BRITLAND WHAT A COUNTRY

Most girls these days start having sex at 13-14
Amazed how ignorant people ITT are

Oh, someone is reasonable. Although you still used the incorrect term of "pedo". At least you're not that other user running on anger now.

One could also argue many, if not most, haven't even reached psychological maturity by 18 years of age as well.

The decoy is a grown woman (a cop) pretending, but the person online is usually pretending to be like ~13

youtube.com/watch?v=9L1_7Nci6Og
youtube.com/watch?v=JzH4ENFmg70
Yes

This is what anime do to you and this is why Cred Forums need to fuck off.

oh ok. I never liked loli, and I always thought of it as enabling, but I never thought it should of been illegal.

is too young, they don't know what sex is
How the fuck would you not know what sex is by that age? Most people have a basic idea of it when they're 8 and know the ins-and-outs of it by the time they're 12. You'd have to live in a repressed shithole to not know that much.

That's not the argument here.

If a 15 year old goes to a dealer and buys drugs, unless the dealer lied and said the drugs were candy, he's not fucking manipulating the kid.
The kid made the choice, whether or not he fully understood it, so the kid should be dealing with the consequences of his fucking choice. The law (and soccer moms who believe their children can never do wrong), steps in however, and says the kid is innocent, the dealer MANIPULATED him into buying the drugs, or took advantage or some bullshit like that.

That is fucking retarded. I'm not saying kids should be able to buy drugs, it's how you look at the crime at hand, in which, you should not be seeing the dealer as some manipulating criminal. He sells drugs, that is his crime, not manipulating kids.

I cried manly tears when Wesker died in RE5
wtf Capcom.

I agree with that. Lolicons in japan seem to be honest of the fact that they like 3D as well.

It's only in western places that I hear there is no interest.

>The decoy is a grown woman
The pedo doesn't know that

That doesn't mean it's right. They may know the basics of sex but they don't understand the repercussions of the act itself. They don't know about STD's or how one slip up can get you pregnant. Basically teenage girls are stupid as shit. How does that make them mature enough to handle sex? Nice try pedo.

>Cred Forums needing to fuck off
>the only place that puts newfaggots (such as yourself) in their place

Sure faggot.

lmao

>pedo tries to justify their bizarre fantasies by arguing people disgusted in them must be virgins

The fucking irony holy kek

>Girls start having sex at 13-14
>13-14, the age they are biologically sexually mature
Wooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?????????????

>Not cry but somehow emotional with the clip of "Blade & soul" when you finish the tutorial.
I can see what you mean. All that model clipping. The shitty animations with the extremely long and obvious telegraphing. I believe the emotion you are feeling is disgust.

>redpill

So Cred Forums have pedos now?
Basically you're saying that you can't fuck children because of the "false morals" on our society. And i bet my ass you blame the Jews for this too.

Hilarious.

It doesn't matter what the physical decoy is. If the guy coming to house is coming for a girl he think is 13 then how in the fuck does that matter what the decoys physical age is?

Are you fucking retarded?
All that stuff they """"""""don't understand""""""""""" is taught in 5th grade (when they're 10)

It's CURRENT YEAR already

user wtf we're the fucking same holy shit. Those are the only two things in vidya that made me cry.

>Kushina's advice on baby naruto

I've never outright cried from a vidya or a show or film or whatever but the endings to LISA and Red Dead Redemption gave me a intense burning in the pit of my stomach.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C-PeEQ4eb8

I never played Alliance but still got teary. Felt like losing a friend

>Lisa the Painful/Lisa the Joyful

The Nobody feels strange, he has become a Failure

>he plays Ubishit games

Fuck off from the thread and kys.

The grown ups are talking.

>Cred Forums
>anything but a cancerous entry level shithole
>BUT I WATCH LE MOESHIT IM HARDCORE DOOD

Le gamer weebs girls and normalfags also watch moeshit.

We grow up, and many of us have kids by now.

t.:
pedofag in 2007
normalfag in 2016

>The grown ups are talking.

Man, if you consider providing reasonable evidence to be idiotic rambling, I'd hate to see what you think of the user telling all of the "pedos" to kill themselves or be locked up... Nevermind.

>Live in one country your whole life
>Find cultures and norms in other countries weird

I think it is clear who the actual retard is here.

Hey, do you think that this is still a thread about emotional moments? OP knew that posting that image would create this discussion. Besides, I'm not the one who started this whole discussion, and the guy who posted that image about normalfags already explained why.

Also, protip: calling me an idiot and a normalfag, does not make you "smart" or "cool".

>Be retard user
>Try to compare an eighteen year old having sex with a 17 year old he knew before he turned eighteen
>To a forty-five year old man manipulating a fourteen year old girl to have sex with him
>Somehow don't die from pure stupidity, unfortunately

Consexual sex between two mature individuals is a globalization scheme to create a neo-zionist society. You should already know this user.

>This poster ACTUALLY THINKS it's unnatural to have sex at the age of 16

???

I was 18 when I lost my virginity to my 16yo gf, but according to you that's wrong? Are you trying to meme me?

you have to 100% it
well shit I thought I did but I guess I didn't

Not him but a horny teenager might not think about those things even though they know the risks.

No I think your legitimately retarded. Just because one school does it doesn't mean all do. My school system never did Sex Ed or any of that. I've got friends with kids and there schools haven't. Quit being such a retard.

>Because they're baiting as fuck.
So facts are b8 now.

Amazing.

Where is the loli board? Why is loli not allowed on /h/ and /e/? Why is loli only allowed in the toilet of Cred Forums Cred Forums?

SUCH A MAJOR PART OF Cred Forums DUDE

I used to cyber (text only) with older guys in yahoo chatrooms when i was 13-15 and I really got a thrill out of it.

still waiting for that pc port...

nice attempt to imply a casual relationship between those two things, unfortunate that you have no evidence to support the theory that these things are actually correlated at a level stronger than the baseline desu

what you're attempting to do is establish a form of thoughtcrime, or at least thoughtethics. you should probably go get bent.

i am holding my virginity for my marriage night.

He never implied that. You're fucking retarded

Once.
youtu.be/_bDMUmx9slQ
la la la la...

adults do the same thing
great argument 'tardo

all your doing is coming off as an angry sperging pedo because you can't fuck underage

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE Cred Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're a normalfag now you were always one. You are the cancer.

>SUCH A MAJOR PART OF Cred Forums DUDE

for pedos

yeah, i remember i put way more time into that game than is reasonable. i didn't even know there was an ending, i just liked the game so much that i did everything there was to do in it: i got every item, beat all the fishing records for whatever they gave, grew up all the oddish or we it was, etc.

>River never got a happy ending
Man

It's unnatural for a grown-ass thirty year old man to prowl around looking for sixteen year olds to fuck.

Try to keep up sport

>Also, protip: calling me an idiot and a normalfag, does not make you "smart" or "cool".
And that is proof that you are a normalfag.
The only reason you ever make an argument is to make yourself look "smart" or "cool". You can't even conceive of the idea that I just said something because I believe it not because I want to present myself in some way.

I was spot on calling your faggotry virtue signaling.

We get it. You are not a pedo. Nobody cared or thought you were btw.

Honestly speaking, the amount of people sperging out at pedos has kinda increased, but I think the bigger problem is that there's a lot of anons who feel the need to defend their lolicon fetishes, instead of just moving on and discussing something else.

They're not underage if they're having periods

"Dearest Marie, as the war ends for me, I have no regrets. I have seen too much horror. I hope fate has been more merciful to you. Our time on Earth is brief and mine has been filled with so much joy that I can only be thankful for how much I've been blessed. Most specially for the wonder you've brought into my life. This letter is my last. I've been found guilty by a military court for the death of an officer. It was not my intention to kill him. War makes men mad...

Though I failed Karl I know my sacrifice has not been in vain. I fought for my country and my liberty, my honor is assured. Since it is the will of God to separate us here on earth I hope we will meet again in heaven. Keep me in your prayers. Your loving Papa. Always."

That's why the term legal adult is so important.

By the time you hit 18, the government expects you to know better.

Vocal minority.

I don't understand how they can prove the guy wants to diddle the kid

What if they're just giant spergs and want to talk and play games with a kid?

Yeah I loved the game too, I genuinely thought that I had done everything. Wonder what I missed.

This has to be the saddest, most tryhard attempt at a comeback I've seen in a long time, and thus I'm worse off for reading this post chain to the end.

Only a pedophile would consider any of your text diarrhea to be a convincing argument. You're not fooling anyone, find someone your age.

Pedos are like furfags or Denis Rodman - they're insane and overbearingly defensive

People can cry boogieman all they want, but the truth is there really are a lot more "normies".

The bigger a community gets, the more fools enter it.

Hmmm really make you think huh....

And they don't know better because they're fucking coddled like a baby until they're 18
the societal expectation whiplash results in our current epidemic of retarded 18-20-somethings

>because adults do stupid things
>I should have the right to molest young girls

It's rare I can say anyone on here is a literal piece of shit but congratulations you win that designation.

out of all the bullshit in this thread, this got me the most upset. I fucking loathe antigunners.

In the eyes of the law, the two situations are the same thing.

Which one is the 1000 year old Dragon? 99% of pedos can't answer this correctly.

This is the most normalfag post I've seen all thread holy shit kill yourself.

Its fun bullying pedos.

They always go full denial and defense mode.

>N-N-NO WE ONLY LOVE 2D CHILDREN WE ARE NOT PEDOS!

Good thing we don't take legal and moral advice from pedophiles or you might be right

I commented on that too. I think Joyful's endgame fucked me up more than anything.

Painful was the better game though.

>The only reason you ever make an argument is to make yourself look "smart" or "cool". You can't even conceive of the idea that I just said something because I believe it not because I want to present myself in some way.
But I addressed most of your post?

Again, this turned into the discussion it is now, because of the image op posted.

The law says otherwise. I would love to hear you use that as an excuse during police interrogation but I'm sure all you would do is cry.

They have chat logs where these autists go on for hours about how they want to teach the kids everything about sex and how they will be gentle and so on, most pedos say the exact same things. That's illegal on its own. Showing up after agreeing to meet up and fuck proves intent.
These real life meetings always happen after days of chatting up the kids.

>oh a great thread finally in this board
>half way it turns out to be hurr durr you are a retard, no you, NO YOU thread

with leaps in logic that big you should become a pro athlete

The diddlers have already broken the law at that point.

Asking a kid to suck your cock online is against the law, and once the idiot walks into the house at the perfect time and admits that he's BIGDICKRICK81, they pretty much have a solicitation of a minor charge locked down.

It isnt thought-crime either, these idiots deserve what they get.

Yeah, called it. You are that guy.

Nevermind.

Man, I thought only women could run PURELY on emotions. Too many effeminate guys nowadays. Laters.

i disagree

if you aren't allowed to defend your ideas, people will just assume they're wrong without questioning it and then they'll just walk over your rights

i'm talking about specifically just being attracted to something or fapping to drawings or something, i'm strongly against actual child molestation

Where did it go all wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtpNWaxwjsw

blame OP

In my state, Arkansas, that's cool. You have a 2 yr allowal ( like if youre 18 she can be 16, if you're 19 she can be 17 ) and there are "Romeo and Juliet laws" where if you both had a pre-existing relationship when you were both underage (say guy is 17 and girl is 14) they can continue to date and have sex when he turns 18 even though she's 15.

>his """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" doesn't let him fuck 15 year olds

Have you read any of their chat logs? Most of them are extremely explicit and talk about enslaving the child and using them as sex dolls. It's always very clear what their intentions are, especially since they will drive for hours and bring condoms and lube.

>TFW I like both.

Not to mention oppai loli. Get on my level, casuals.

6 of one, half dozen of the other

i like all of the above desu

This. OP wanted this to happen.

t.pedos

>unless the dealer lied and said the drugs were candy, he's not fucking manipulating the kid.
Sure a kid would be at fault too for going online in the first place but a lot of the time guys who want to fuck kids do lie and manipulate them.

>The bigger a community gets, the more fools enter it.
That's true, but, at the same time, isn't the community at fault as well because it lets these opinions become the norm?
"Lurk more, post less" is something that you see very rarely now.

I think the bigger problem is that there are anons who think that constantly sperging out about other anons liking something that they don't like is a bigger problem than defending something specific.

If her age ain't on the clock, she's ready for the cock

yes, and?

>For the most part, yes.
Well there you have it folks.
This user decided it for us all.

The following European countries and American states are Pedophiles.
Albania
Argentina
Austria
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
China
Croatia
Colombia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
GERMANY
guyana
Honduras
Italy
Portugal
Russia
Romania
Spain (13)
And these states in the USA
Iowa
Missouri
South Carolina

And MANY MANY more I didn't mention.
These are some countries and states with 14 as the age of consent.
MANY MANY more with age 16. Fewer with age 18, and anything younger than 14.

All of you armchair scientists, are denoucing all these places (and more) as pedophiles.

Wow, I wish ALL THOSE PEOPLE were as enlightened as you.

This is the only good thing to come from Neo/v/

>OP's face right now

Roll threads are always so good.

No they aren't. There are a number of varying statutes from state to state that address this very issue, and even when there aren't the age and circumstances of it are taken into account.

Explain yourself right now weebs.

the """""law""""" was made up by retarded people that think a man in the sky is real

and that """""law"""""'s basis is blown the fuck out when other countries have a much lower number but still haven't devolved into a sub-human chaos state

accept it, teenagers fuck, teenagers want to fuck, they understand what it means, and want it

do you play violent videogames?

No, I haven't watched the show but I guess that clears it up.

Thankee.

t. fatass

undoubtebly less than what a single mag of an ak47 could do

meme harder, spic

>tfw you can get banned for this image

Enjoy your 3 days vacation pedophile.

Woah the edge on this one

What hits me the most is that Jack, by killing the FBI dude, becomes what John was trying to spare him from

when that robot is getting beat up by the other robots in Chrono Nigger, that made me upset. Didn't cry though.

>my country isn't on the list
Feels good

jap has plenty of borrowed words from english that evolved into other things from usage, this isn't really an argument

"lolicon" being spoken by an english speaker has a very different connotation and this is generally well-understood by anyone who isn't being a tool

People still reply with emotional impacts they got.

I don't even know what you think this argument even is about. I don't think there is a single lolifag even in this thread. Its just people like you jumping on anything to again prove how much they are not pedos.

That is the normalfaggotry. Its not not being a pedo. Of course. It is being so offended by the mere concept that you have to completely take over the thread and make sure everyone knows how much you hate pedos.

It feels like facebook in so many ways. Like would you be as offended by a picture of Pepe in a trump hat or ss hat?

I didn't even register OPs picture as something offensive or empathizing with pedos. I just replied with an emotional moment in vidya.

See you now pedo. Try not to diddle too many kids, though I'm sure the police would be very welcoming to your spirited argumentation style.

Look we get it your a pedo and all that but honestly why would you even want to fuck someone that young? I didn't even like girls that age when I was 14. There annoying as fuck. Your sick in the fucking head to be attracted to that.

>if someone says something that makes me feel uncomfortable, ill just boogieman them and claim they're from Cred Forums

You just keep making yourself seem SO insecure?
Why, i thought you felt so good knowing you're not some "sick pedo". lel
LITERALLY everything I don't like is le Cred Forums boogieman, hilarious.

ITT

SH2 with Mary's letter.

They're younger, therefore more impressionable and weak.

You should, there are some fun parts. Like one guy taking off his clothes and going into the house completely naked.

What if my clock shows military time tho

I've been here longer than you think kid, and i'll give you a tip:

People grow older, people grow apart.

It's called maturing.

post yfw all pedos lolicon on Cred Forums will be arrested

Shouldn't you be redpilling kids outside an Elementary School right now?

well, you think pedophilia is OK so you're pretty fucked up as a result of your degenerate father.

Which is ironic since your a meek weak little bitch so you need to prey on people that are even more weak to get your rocks off. I wish we still did hanging as a punshiment.

>They're younger, therefore more impressionable and weak

You mean like the ones on this site?

>redpill
STOP
#notallpolacks

not that dude, but your personal experience is not universal and being attracted to younger children has been a thing for tens of thousands of years, considering the average human lifespan a few thousand years ago was in the 20s or 30s

not saying it's right to ACT on that urge, but it's not that abnormal given our genetic heritage desu

Just look it up on Youtube. It's a lot of fun to watch these dudes try and come up with rationalizations when Hansen walks out. My gf and I quote this show endlessly, Chris himself has so many incredible one-liners.

Shame that in the newer videos he seems to play it straighter and more deadpan.

And somehow, you'd never be blamed for your part in it. you're just an innocent child right?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>you can get banned for this image

Christmas cakes only.

>all this fags arguing like there are only minor women

Yeah, keep telling me that, I don't know you guys but when I was 14-15 I wanted to fuck women who were on their 20s more than anything

So, was I being manipulated? That's your explanation?

Also all of you are arguing like everyone is the same at the same age, in my class there's people from 16 to 21yo and the most developed and mature person in the class won't even be 16yo untill december

Meanwhile, older guys and girls in the class not only look like they are beraly hitting puberty in some cases, they act like it

Note that I'm not defending those guys in whatever show that is, what I've seen makes it clear they were after completely unexperienced and unmatured kids

I'm 18 and I wouldn't fuck some of the girls I know that are my age because they are friggin kids

>using his name
oh you better berieve that's a ding dong beheadu

>I wish we still did hanging as a punshiment.
Me too. I'd love to see a pedo hanged in person tbqh

You can actually.

Lewd images of loli are not allowed.

It might be, I didn't list them all, where are you from?

I didn't say anything about Cred Forums, you're the one who associates redpill with fucking children.

Speaking of pills, go chug a few bottles of the nearest you can find.

Just because people did something so long ago doesn't mean it should still go on. Taking advantage of younger people is inexcusable.

>"Hey there user! want to come with me?" i have games for the PS4, you sure you dont want to come inside?"

He may not have been. I remember reading somewhere that only one of his wives was a child, and she only started appearing in texts long after the Prophet died - likely as an attempt to save face because literally none of his other wives were virgins when he married them.

Australia

you should reread my post because i specifically made sure i didn't imply what you just said at any point

Didn't they cancelled this show because some pedo killed himself when Chris showed up?

more insults, more insecurity!
redpill =/= Cred Forums it's a general term that Cred Forums abuses.
>redpill with fucking children
Strawman, stop being a pussy and learn to read what makes you uncomfortable.

This is about what classifies as pedo rape and why it's illogical.

Pedophiles literally geting BTFO hard here kek

I'm probably gonna get called a massive faggot for this, but I cried while playing Beyond Good & Evil.

I hyped the game for so long, and I fell in love with the game's characters. I was attached.

Then Pey'j got taken away by the Alpha Section.

You find his sneakers and everything. Brutal.

>that desperate cries of the pedo screaming about "how she wanted it" before the panel drops breaking his neck

to clarify, what i'm trying to say is that being attracted to younger girls is not particularly uncommon or abnormal

acting on that urge is still unethical whatever way you cut it, though, at least imo

I bet most pedofags are sonyniggers

Do they float?

>ignore all evidence and facts
>LOL WE'RE BLOWING THEM THE FUCK OUT GUYS, KEEP NOT LISTENING AND DENYING

name one so i can use my subjective opinion to tell you you're wrong

Whatever you say pedo.

DESIGNATED

If you actually matured you'd get off here. You're mentally just a teenager with a lot of time on his hands, no matter when you came here. You're still a newfag.

what is that picture from

There's nothing wrong with it, don't let Cred Forums tell you something that's been normal for thousands of years is bad because our postmodern society says it is. If you want your marriage to last, go for a young virgin.

I didn't mean that towards you user. It's more for the pedos on here that are using that logic.

There is nothing wrong with being a pedo.

>thinking mods do their job
>thinking bans actually mean anything
Holy fuck this new.

>If you actually matured you'd get off here

Prepare to be unpleasantly surprised youngling

i wasn't the one cybering with a 14 year old :^)

>So, was I being manipulated? That's your explanation?
The point
-----
your head

oh, ok

The end of dead space 2 almost got me before the brown chick came and saved isaac. Honestly they series should have ended there without him being saved.

Ready to take bubba massive BBC in prison?

You're too obvious.

But he's right, if someone shot into the jam packed crowd there would be so much confusion going on that before they realized who it was shooting they would have killed so many people.
Look at the Paris attacks and how high the death toll was. Bombs are unpredictable in the type of damage they will do, might not go off, alerts more suspicion while looking for the materials, etc.
I frankly don't know why every terrorist attack in the US doesn't just use assault rifles in a crowded place, it would be the fastest, most easily acquired weapon for mass death, it's a good thing terrorists are so stupid.

"GET BACK HERE!, YOU WILL ENJOY MY THICK, HARD, UNLIMITED LIBRARY OF GAMES. SAY YOU OWN A WII U AND ILL FEED YOU TO MY WIFES XBOX."

youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU

>facts and evidence

heres a fact for you; pedos will always be considered irredeemable trash in the western world

Nothing you say or do will ever change how repulsive you are to people, especially the children you want to fuck

My friend lost his virginity to a 19 year old girl when he was 15. The age of consent here is 17. Of course he doesn't care, and even if it was brought to the courts they wouldn't care.

More proof that lolicon are in fact pedophile.

Calm down pedo, everyone respects and values your opinions and weighs everything you say as equally as they do real people.

>tfw Rando was my favourite character and seeing that scene got me on the verge of tears
>tfw the scene right after
>tfw it breaks me

Austin is a great storyteller

I was referring to people who think it's like that every time

I was trying to explain that everyone is different and it depends on how mature someone is on an individual basis

>pedo bullshit logic about how "she wants it"
>"H-h-h-a-h-h-a-a we sure showed y-y-y-ou

Whats this from? New episode of hansen I missed?

Fucking psychopaths.

>phoneposting literal nigger
Go back monkey.

>All this arguing and the most important question still hasn't been asked
Is it still wrong if the child is male and the adult female?

shirou would have tapped dat loli einzbern ass

>If you actually matured you'd get off here

I can have a gf
I can have kids
I can have friends, a job and a typical "normalfag life"

But keep this pic in mind. Because it's 100% true

Hahaha
Trump is litteraly a fucking High elf come to think of it.
His fyucking yellow unted skin

I hate how KanColle is just a waste of cute character designs.

He started a new show, called Predator vs Hansen. It's up to episode 3 now, you can watch it online.

It's not as good as the earlier episodes, still amusing but Chris seems pretty mad throughout most scenes. It's cool that we get to see their ride downtown though.

>heres a fact for you; pedos will always be considered irredeemable trash in the western world
Except the western world already agrees with me.
Considering there's states and countries with age of consent of 14.
Proving you soccer moms wrong isn't even hard.

not on this show though

Have you heard of the high elves?

Don't even act like you are on our side faggot.
Animefags are just as degenerate.

If we want to get rid of pedos we also need to get rid of you.

Mother 3
MGS3
Danganronpa 2
Earthbound
sonic adventure 2

Speaking of loli and pedoshit. Can loli threads be removed from Cred Forums? Im tired of seeing mentally ill pedophiles ruining Cred Forums.

A hundred years ago it was perfectly normal to marry a girl 13 years old or even younger. For all we know in a hundred years it might be okay again. Never assume that the morals of our particular point in history are the absolute authority that will never change.

>shitposting
>raiding other threads
Reminder to report posts like this. Fuck off back to tumblr you fat whale.

If you're this angry about being called out on being a pedo then go off yourself, you're clearly guilty as fuck.

>pedo getting angry his bullshit isn't tolerated

This shit is too funny

Or how about biological evidence and the countries and states who disagree with you?
Oh i forgot, your fatass has universal morality, everyone else doesn't.
>picture of laughing people meme.jpg

Lol it's not okay to fuck 14 year olds in any western world. Time to grow up user

>I can have
Nice delusion.

Timothy McVeigh might have a word with you

>Because his neck is so fat, it fails to break his neck and he dies strangled.

Not by SOCIAL standards. The kid will be praised and high fived to death.

Are we posting cute girls now?

>LITERALLY denying facts
ahahahahahahahahahaha

>comes up with imaginary ideas
>hahaha the western world is on my side!

Go out to the western world you think agrees with you and say that shit in public and see what happens. There is a reason why even the scummiest prisoners fucking hate pedos.

user it's worse than you think.

日本語を話せますけど。

Spain you nigger.

That was pre 9-11 and even then immediately after that the U.S. started keeping closer tabs on materials that could be applied to explosives. It's much harder to get away with something like that these days.

IMO it doesn't matter who's male or female, as long as everybody involved wants to fuck and there isn't like a 20 year age difference then go for it. But like said it's not wrong for the boy because there's no way he could possibly not want sex.

I said western world, not smelly shithole. :^)

Yeah it's best we ignore the shitposter.

I would pay to watch that.

>Danganronpa 2
Which case was it?

Case 2 for me. The "I don't need a tool, I need you! Please! Don't leave me!" always gets me.

Discussion continue there.

What about this one user?

>girl is looking directly out towards the viewer while the pokeyman is looking at the camera
>the camera, which is at an angle to her face, shows her looking directly towards it and the pokeyman looking past it to the left

It's shit.

Hey, I feel ya. But most of the discussion is now about pedophilia, and the post i made in reply to the normalfag image was the first one I did. When the discussion is about 200 poste in, and 90% of it is about age of consent, what are people gonna talk about? I don't even want to ban loli, there are serious pedos here who think that fucking 14 year olds are fine. And how is it virtue signaling, when I can't even do shit about it?

But yeah, this is getting too out of hand. This shall be my final post in regards to this topic