Post some good games about dreams

Post some good games about dreams.

What if you're dreaming right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kfMLdAUwM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> What if you're dreaming right now?
I'm not. I can tell when I'm dreaming and when I'm not. Lucid dreams can teach you that.

lucid dreaming is a meme

you're just regular dreaming that you're lucid dreaming

Jesus fucking Christ this place is really populated by retards. God damn it. Why the fuck do I even bother...

Dangan Ronpa 2

End Roll

kek
paraphrasing Conan, even if this life is an illusion, it's real enough to me

>What if you're dreaming right now?
Then this is a really, really shitty fucking dream.

NiGHTS.

It's probably a good quote. Kind of like considering if the real world was actually virtual. I.e. simulation theory.

Anyone played this game? It's pretty amazing. I want them to make a sequel

80% of all dreams are appearantly negative

>in a dream
>can't type on your phones keyboard because you can't seem to hit the keys accurately
I wonder why is this

>in a dream
>driving a car with a controller instead of using the wheel
maybe I need to layoff the video games for a while

>implying anyone would miss me

they just want you to pay the fucking hospital bills, they're seriously adding up

prolly related to why light switches usually don't work.

Then please, get me out of the nightmare.

>Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was I, awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kfMLdAUwM4

Between a man and a butterfly there is necessarily a distinction. The transition is called the transformation of material things.

Bloodborne my friend

WAKE ME UP

I remember playing some Mario or Wario or whatever game on the gameboy whose ending was literally "it was all a dream!".

I remember you could pick up giant radishes or something and throw them at baddies. It's the only Mario game I ever played.

that's about dying though

definitely fun to ponder with no practical applications