Seriously what the fuck

seriously what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yH5tOcRY9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dank souls 2 map? the shit is correct, its just lacking the fucking map.

Fuck that shit. The only boss I didn't kill

Git gud.

At least the boss was easy

did co-op with a friend and I died right as we killed the last tiger. fuck those bosses

how.

>spawns horses pretty much endlessly, only despawn if player actively forces it by killing 40+ horses
>spawns multiple horses at once sometimes
>have homing electric attacks so running is out of the question
>killing all the horses flawlessly is incredibly time consuming (I'm talking hours) and difficult and only adds to the chance of becoming lost in the blizzard
>btw here's two bosses bro :)

Shit area for "muh hardcore souls git gud" faggots that don't realize Dark Souls was never about dumb bullshit areas

The same can be said about Iron Passage and the other one that I can't remember its name

Same

>Why is this zone designed for co-op so hard when I'm solo!
This thread AGAIN?

>spawns horses pretty much endlessly
They don't spawn if you're inside when the blizzard starts. You have to time your sprints from cover to cover to spawn as few as possible. You can make it from start to finish only killing like 3 of them.

This user gets it. You're opting in to ultra nightmare mode. Don't try and solo it if you're not very good at the game.

The area itself doesn't bother me because the reindeers were actually cool to fight and it made you stay on your toes. Going through it dozens of times because of the bullshit boss was what made it shitty.

Cave of the dead wasn't hard and done easily solo. Gank squad was a fucking lazy boss (not that the others weren't) but it provided fair entertainment

>that glorious feeling when you solo Frigid Wastes and Lud+Zallen

So triumphant.

stop it , STOP IT ,STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT REEEEE

>Cave of the dead wasn't hard and done easily solo. Gank squad was a fucking lazy boss (not that the others weren't) but it provided fair entertainment
Oh yeah, the winter one is definitely the bullshittiest one

Iron Passage is the hardest one for me, at least.

>just got through Eleum Loyce
>stuck on Frigid Outskirts for days now
>get on vee and see new DaS3 DLC trailer
>it begins in a snowing hill

youtube.com/watch?v=1yH5tOcRY9s

MAKE IT STOP

Remember OP. This is top tier level design for DaS2 fags.

but no seriously i've died like six more times how do I get through this

don't, it's not worth it, the rewards are shit and the boss is just Aava x 2

just fucking don't

Are you acting as the small cyclops?
Because in all actuality it is more along the lines of
"After a few licks it is TIME TO TAKE A BITE".
Fucker only transforms when he licks ya twice. Regardless of whether you block or not.