When are we going to see the rest of halo on pc?

When are we going to see the rest of halo on pc?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/
youtube.com/watch?v=DqIxBV16V9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uudWvh32fK4
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCy_PsjUz0
youtube.com/watch?v=eaLCdgn1DNg
h2v.online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never. Halo is shit and always has been and Microsoft does not care about uou faggots, only money. Fuck, now I'm in the mood to play the last of us

don't make me say it

nigga chill
wtf

When the series hits an all time low, ms would release the rest for pc. They are gonna milk it till its bone dry.

I really want to replay the Halo I loved on PC. But there's only 1 and 2 so far.
I can get a Xbox One Halo 5 limited edition bundle for about 340 bucks. Is it worth it?
I'm just willing to replay the entire Halo franchise while sobbing all the way through Halo 4 and 5 because of what 343i made to the franchise

DO NOT
just get a regular Xbone and a digital copy of the MCC
it's way cheaper...
Halo 5 I'd get used, I regret pre-ordering that shit...

Go suck bill Gates off some more begging to swallow his halo seed. Be sure to pay him extra for them pay to win req packs

A regular 500GB Xbone is about 320 bucks where I live. I found the same Halo 5 bundle I talked about at 300 bucks.
I don't want to get a second hand one, probably becase it would prevent me from selling it back when I grow bored.
What do?

isnt there a russian halo online game you can play? info on that would be appreciated
also
remember that halo CE flash game for PC run by gamespy, but then gamespy shutdown? It had a fuckton of servers up too, really alot of people, all gone one day when I logged in
>mfw

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

:(

sounds like a poorfag that needs to steal games on pc

sounds like you forgot arena exists poorfag

It got shut down

well if you at all might be buying a new tv in the next few years you might as well get the oneS because most new tvs would probably be 4k anyway so might as well get a machine that would serve an additional purpose, and yeah you could get the S for like 300 and pickup halo used for pretty cheap. a used game will have the same resale value regarless

Who cares about 4k when there's no 4k anime?

damn the russian one too? Still have the ce copy, and the lan games still work, so thats nice

Dont lynch me for reddit, but: reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/
I think it doesn't have any other community around.

Yeah the servers got shuttered for lack of interest

Thankfully though, modders managed to make by ripping assets from it

Soon. They're experimenting with Halo 5 FOrge to get goys on Windows 10 Anniversary, I also heard it's pretty much confirmed by 343 that the next halos will be on pc. I don't really car eabout those though, so they might port Halo 3 remastered at some point hopefully. Currently, there's a few promising looking indie Halo projects going on:

>Installation 01
youtube.com/watch?v=DqIxBV16V9Q

>Glassed
youtube.com/watch?v=uudWvh32fK4

>Project Contingency
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCy_PsjUz0

Also, people play Project Cartographer, a Halo 2 Vista multiplayer reboot. More info and installation guide here:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaLCdgn1DNg

h2v.online/

The Last of Us is on PC