Facing the final challange , lvl 310 boss

Ive been playing Disgaea on the Pc , breezed through the main story and made it into Etna mode. Now Im having trouble and grinding is very very slow. Here is my Etna

Help me , figure out how to beat this final mission quickly as low level as possible and with out Etna gaining much more strength.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeZSRkjynvkuTS3N9JoDMfPlyV3chOgCr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say hello to my crutch character, This is who upgrades my items and stockpiles all those levels etna should have gained, Its pretty much my goal to beat the game mainly with her.

But if the last mission against Madreas was any clue, I need etnas strenght to pull though, and she will accidently feed on poor fools who attack her.

you aren't gonna hit anything with 1000-1600 hit.

Here is Flonne, of course my strongest healer and nuker, She comes in handy lowering those large hp numbers down till they are killable.

but this time the boss has over 100k hp ....

btw Antoire knows Omega Star and Giga Heal as well. shes very flexiable.

Really! , I didnt have any problem in the last match hitting, just had problem doing damage, But I belive you , I didnt think of that

I have three tough fighters in obvious flavors of Sword Spear Axe

Spear

And Axe ... so sad

Every team needs mages in each flavor Magic op

And another one

One more Shiva

And my army. This is it, Im grateful for the advice from one user that my hit needs to be up, but

what do i do
where do i go
How do i gain the strength to finish this mode off.

have a pity bump

haha Thank you user. Im just very passionate about beating this mode underleveled, I think i can do it and That Noble demon will be the key to success its just the grinding has been taking for ever. Im ready to go to beat this.

I think your best bet is hitting up the item world and leveling up your weapons and getting more innocents.

Just out of curiosity, why do you have 2-3 of the same units around the same level?

I am by no means expert at this game.

I took a break from the game in Etna Mode, I have to fight Maderas.

But I notice you have a lot of level 50+ characters. You should focus on only a few characters, I use only 6 characters + Laharl.

All of the characters I use are 100+ but seems to have lower stats than yours do which leads me to believe that you've been grinding items in Item World.

Have you bought the glitched Foresights in Equipment shop? Tranfer statisticans, armsmasters to your other weapons to significantly speed up the process.

Belive me Im trying friend Ive been doing that for days, Those items in my inventory there in the shots all have int innocents in them , Guess ill go catch some more of them to beef up my other two mages as well

For fun, For staying power in the item world, one dies i have another, But most importantly to provide my main characters bonses to their stats when i get them leveld up,

I gave every story given character two - three pupiles except Flonne who needed 3 mages and a cleric for obvious reasons, I dont use them that often other then my 3 fighters and 3 mages,

What happened was Etna mode, I dont want Etna and Flonne to pass my lvl 77 Laharl that far I want them to stay about even , thats when i began to lvl all my other characters up more.

This is the pc version there is not glitched equipment shop items,

yes i have been grinding items in the item world and i also try my best to match item rarity for that special bonuse.

Also ive probaly reincarnated my peons more then you. I dont transfer statisticans except the ones i gave the Noble Demon, but the arms master has been working his way down the list. Hes on Ables right now helping him learn bow.

Maybe this can help you

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeZSRkjynvkuTS3N9JoDMfPlyV3chOgCr

I remember when I was under lvl 100.
Tough times.

Ive watched his videos , the problem , He went and beat every single other end game content first, before he ever went into etna mode, his etna mode vidoes he just one / two shots everything, not much help

but im looking to see at what / lvl / point etc he starts training.

=.=

What did you spend most of your time doing during those " Tough Times "