Naughty Dog stream now

>We will be showcasing all of the new content launching with Uncharted 4 Multiplayer: Bounty Hunters DLC, including the debut of an all-new mode, the return of a fan-favorite map from Uncharted 2, a first look at our Cinema Replay tools, and more.
GET IN HERE BROS

>No crash bandicoot or jak & daxter

I honesty don't give a fuck anymore

>uncharted MP
who
the hell
cares

>Naughty Dog stream
Ahh, so there's showing a Netflix show

I know right? It's almost like Naughty Dog doesn't even own Crash Bandicoot or something! XD

>no co-op

Dont give a fuck, and they're just rehashing a fucking uncharted 2 map? Wow amazing.

Do they have like 3 guys working on the multiplayer or something.

I know they don't, that was a stupid fucking decision, therefore anything naughtydog I give no fucks about anymore... uncharted is a spit in the face to me and always has been.

Where's the stream?

I hope they put a vanilla, no sidekicks, no mysticals, ak-47 and grenade only mode.

Nevermind, I see the link in op's picture

More content that should have been available at launch, even uncharted 3 had more content at launch than this game.

so hyped bros

>mfw

And some how with all the content in 3, 4's mp is still better. But it is a shame they didn't have all the mode from it.
I'm not hyped. If anything I am prepared for disappointment. They really haven't been listening to the fans and what we want.

I love Uncharted 4 multiplayer. Can't fucking wait.

co op is in October's update.

>invincibility mystical
fucking seriously?

And no vanilla mp2 mode. For what purpose ng?

Reports are saying the new items cost 4000 FUCKING RELICS a chest

That's 200 wins for one chest.

Until then you can always use real money

Jesus, i thought 2000 was ridiculous enough but 4000 is just fucking jewish.

It's crazy that they took off the tank that shows up and fucks everyones shit. Because "it might ruin the flow of the match." but they have all this loadout, mystical, sidekick shit.

>that classic mode comment

>“classic mode is something we thought about but now that we are done with this mode we can make a prototype. So for more information wait a little more down the road."

So never?

I think they genuinely did not imagine people would want a Classic Mode like they do. These are the same designers who believed in the whole multiplayer system based on spawning in all that shit from loadouts.
Although I have to imagine implementing a Classic Mode would not be an issue if they're about to create new prison skins in a month.

maybe the people who play it? I care

noice

What are daily chalanges?
That's like 12 daily challenges. Still way too much.

is the MP fun

It's great.
It's focused on teamwork so running around alone will get you killed.

I played through the SP once and thought it was alright, but the MP is some of the best I've played. I must have at least 100 hours in it now