How do I fucking kill it?

inb4 you're bad - yes, this is why I'm asking for help.

Kill what?
Rein+Mercy+Bastion? Why would you be able to reliably 1v3?

A Phara from above to break thier formation but that's all you can do before you are shot down so the rest relies on your team

Symmetra ball spam

Forces bastion out of turret mode

Several ults can disrupt that formation.

Such as my favorite, Mei's Blizzard :^)

People only use it at the beginning before you have your ult

This. I had the same problem and got the same solution from Cred Forums and of course, I felt stupid when I realized how easy of a solution it was.

Either that, or use Tracer to lure one of them out with chip damage until they break the line.

>picking a bad character just to make bastion move away.

Rein will just take the hit and mercy will heal him anyway

Coordinating with your team like they are instead of expecting to solo everyone?

Ball goes though Reinhardt and hits bastion too

Spam with junkrat. Easy.

two bastions with your own rein

Mercy can just heal them both.

Some flanker to get Mercy to go, and some attacker to kill Bastion. Or possibly just make Reinhardt turn a bunch.

When my team is shit, I just set up as bastion somewhere that I can see rein's shield but the enemy bastion can't see me and shoot it down. With any luck my teammates will stumble in to a kill

Oh gosh how does anyone die if Mercy can just heal them? Maybe because the damage they take easily outpaces her healing?

Not at same time and energy ball can take down Reinhardt shield

Mercy significantly outpaces Symmetra's ball damage.

If you keep spamming with junkrat around reins shield they will eventually scatter because they keep getting hit by your nades. also use your mine to help break them apart quicker.

Flank behind them with Pharah with your own pocket Mercy. Kill Mercy first.

junkrat is alright because their all bunched together and that shit is most reliable for tearing through rein's shield anyways.

mei's ult can fuck em up good

if for some reason the reinhardt has a gap below his shield because maybe he's on the card a hanzo's scatter arrow will make them panic

tracer's ult is fast as fuck to fill, she's extreme tricky to catch, and since they're all bunched together the pulse bomb will destroy the mercy and bastion outright while leaving the reinhardt with sub 100 hp.

Can't you just spam down Reinhardts shield?

Just place yourself where Bastion can't shoot you and spam it down with a high damage character, then push in when the shield is down

Against two targets? Mercy can't heal back their shields or armor and it'd be highly unlikely that the rest of the team is just sitting watching, they're sitting ducks and she couldn't outheal all the incoming damage they'd be taking.

Reinhardt generally doesn't stand before Bastion directly. And yes, she could.

NERF THIS

kill Reinhardt's shield, ez pz.

>Mercy can't heal back their shields or armor

Yes she does? Bastion can heal himself very quickly without getting out of sentry mode. Yeah Symmetras ball goes through shields but it's not going to force a Rein and Bastion to move. They need to be displaced or flanked.

Rein's shield completely blocks D.Va's ult.

>symmetra
>bad
Dohohoho. You have tickled mine funny bone.

mercy can heal back armor... and "shield" (as in what zen and symm have" not reinhardt's shield skill though.

>such a low skillcap you can't outplay them
Why is this game considered an amazing comp game?

If you can actually snipe the other 3 enemies you can build Hanzo ult. Mercy and Bastion are almost guaranteed to be fucked by dragons. Rein can escape with charge but he's down a healer. Alternatively, Zarya should work well provided your teammates go when you bubble them. High energy left click wrecks this. If you can sneak behind as Reaper you can kill Mercy then ghost out before bastion chews your health to shreds.

1: Destroy Rein's shield
2: A single Junkrat mine knocks the trio away from each other
3: Genji's reflect and general fuckery. Three shurikens to his exposed core from behind or just deflecting can give your team a window to finish him up as the Rein turns around

Hanzo Ult
Mei Ult
Pharah Ult
Zarya ult + Assistance from team
Tracer Ult

I am missing someone?

get gengu to flank
either you/they kill the mercy and/or you distract the rein so they drop the shield, then bastion gets shit on by McCree / S76 / Pharah / half the fucking cast