Save one

Save one

I'd save both just to piss off Cred Forums.

Todd ofc.

Todds the better meme.

I honestly don't consider todd as much a lier as murry

I honestly think Todd believe that the features he hypes will make it into the game, they just end up getting cut for one reason or the other.

Shawn Murray was blatantly lying about missing features, even after the game came out.

Todd Howard also donates most of his incoming to charity, so I'd have to go with him

Sean's gone bros. He had a hard life.

NMS guy is more handsome without his beard and has cute feet but todd has a sexy daddy charm to him

tough choice

What is Sean's response to the backlash of NMS?

He fled the internet.

>Todd Howard also donates most of his incoming to charity

Citation needed

Todd.
At least his games offer a little more gameplay compared to NMS and have a good modding community.

Why does todds face look much smaller in proportion to his head?

Todd and thats saying a lot because i i hate Todds games but they are still better than no mans sky.

His last tweet was more than a month ago

Is Todd /our guy/?

Sean, he's never going to make a game again. Todd will shit out more Fallout 3/4 and Skyrim copies if I save him.

Definitely Todd, by the way have you pre-ordered Skyrim Remastered: Legendary Collectors Edition™?

>Save one
neither

When you rob a bank, would you stick around?

todd
hes a national treasure

Todd.

His heart is in the right place but is let down by Zenimax and Emil Pagliarulo (GREAT SATAN).

I'm getting it free on PC because I own the original and dlc.
Thanks Todd.

Todd is a funny meme

Todd for sure.

sean is already dead

todd lied about being in any danger, he just wants you to buy his game

His lack of response is enough of a response.

Sean hasn't been on the internet lately because he is bathing in all that NMS money. Just 20 people made NMS and it sold millions of copies. You faggots have no idea. He fooled millions of people into buying his games, earned a shit ton of cash, got set up for life and just disappeared off the internet.

Left. He's still relatively new in the industry. He may one day change his conman ways.
Todd will be a fraud forever.

Ran off with the shekels.

this
TES games are 5/10s but they're the only ones of their kinds so they get a free pass

Todd is godd

Fuck the bearded nu-male on the left.

I want Todd to be my darling

Todd is our beautiful baby boy.

Todd is a nice guy even if his games are terrible, i'd save him