Sale of your life

Have I got a deadly deal for you Cred Forums. I got some non poisonous and definitely cockroach free* cubes for sale. This sale is killer I will bundle one cube with either your choice of one game or one controller poison free*. Again these were definitely not left out in the rain and these are not poisonous cubes. My cubes are roach and poison free. Other people cant say that. So buy one of my cubes and you'll never buy another one again

Starting price is fifty for the cube. You'll be sick from how good of a deal this is.

Component cables not included.

This guy again.

I can get a wii for that price and hack it

Good luck with your beta safe wii. Not like my cubes. My cubes are dangerous and that's what women love. Danger.

I thought your selling point was they aren't dangerous.

They aren't dangerous or poisonous but they will make you look like a man with nothing to lose. You'll need a 1-up after playing my cubes.

Whoa what a great deal op. Call an ambulance because I think I died and went to heaven. And not because of the poison which they clearly arent covered in but because of the deal. I'll take two!

>Component cables not included.
well fuck you too then

Listen here you cockroach killing fuck

You're a fucking retard

Get off my fucking Chinese image sharing board

For once op is not a faggot. I bought one of these cubes and they nearly took my breath away!

Damn. I was looking for cockroach-infested gamecubes. Guess these ones aren't for me.

the autism behind this role playing is unbelievable

>5252
>5353

nice

ok what is this samefagging forced meme about

Someone call the police, because this deal feels more like a steal! Highway robbery like this just makes me sick!

Not until you get off my bangladeshi soapstone carving board.

You'll be role playing your favorite role playing games on my cube until you die they are that good!

Haha you better have good insurance because you will be in the hospital after you're done with these completely safe* completely poison free* cubes. They'll have to put you in a body bag after touching my cubes.

*ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵃᶦᶰ ᵖᵒᶦˢᵒᶰ

Holy shit this thread had me laughing while I was pooping at work that I slipped off the toilet and fell under the stall door and the guy next was so scared he stated to pee in my mouth and i couldn't slide back under cause my erection was blocking my movement on the wall

I just got one of these and now I'm sick to my stomach from playing my fav tendo games like Zelda and super Mario boy. I'm shaking and sweating I guess you could say I have Nintendo fever lol! Thank you op!

Wow I can't believe I have fans, OP is a faggot because he's not me the original poison cube poster.

Here is some fan art from the thread

Please stay away from my thread. Again these cubes are poison free* not like some other sellers itt

*ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵃᶦᶰ ᵖᵒᶦˢᵒᶰ

What the DICK op

You said these are cock roach free

And I don't see any free cock roaches in mine! It's the only reason I bought it! Fuck you op

Btw 2 of the 4 cubes are busted, in that they turn on but won't read or play the game

Screw both of you

>Poisoncubanon is back

WAKE ME UP

how are those floating in midair

that poor ps1 at the very bottom is being crushed to death ;_;

Is it the roaches in whey powder meme from /fit/ brought to Cred Forums?

no

Like I care what some some poisonous cube seller is up to. Cant you see I'm trying to sell some legitimate poison free* roach free* cubes here? My cubes come in three poison free* colors by the way folks! I have roach-b-gone purple, I have zyklon Blue and I've got raid black. All safe* all poison free*

You almost didn't bait me.

>no Agent Orange cubes
pass

No I guess this is a new meme I started but it wasn't even a meme
you must be the user that thanked me for having a reaction image the poison cube itself.

I didn't know telling a joke was the same thing as baiting

I just take everything seriously but i knew you were joking. I kinda do want to stack them now

I had a few but I burned through them quickly! Like I said these cubes are selling like poison free* hot cakes so get em while they are hot and safe*

Some of the posts itt gave me cancer but your cubes definitely didn't op! Thanks a bunch

Lost it at super mario boy

Poison free bump

I think op left after the real poison guy showed up

Fuc off

>Poison Guy Pissed After Being Exposed By Alex Jones

>Component cables not included
Fucking nigger.

YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

Gimme Air Ride

See from yesterday:

>this guy again

Holy shit this might be favorite new meme. I can't believe the real guy actually exists.

Could we be witnessing the birth of an epic new meme?

He has to be trolling. No one is that retarded

You'd be surprised. I just don't know in this case.

I will never buy anything off Craigslist again

>selling a GC just by itself for 50 bucks
The sad thing is that this is becoming the norm

Its either he's really horrible or its a Gamestop employee falseflagging so people will only buy from them

Wow..

Reminder he made the previous thread and pretended to be retarded for fame

and this thread is proof of it, look at the poster count

If this meme took off he would be in every thread like

>HEY I INVENTED IT BUY MY POISON CUBE T SHIRTS ON SALE LOL HOME OF THE ORIGINAL POISON CUBE MEME

Dude is terrible and can't get a normal job

Dont give him ideas. Cant wait until some kid dies from his game cube and he gets arrested

Op here went to lunch. Tfw original poison cube shows up itt. You get any complaints yet?

>So buy one of my cubes and you'll never buy another one again
Because I'll be dead, right?

>I took all the cubes put them in their own plastic bags and pumped a bunch of poison in them. Left them out in my backyard for days.

What did he mean by this?

>*
I don't trust like that.

Mmmm cubes