How did this game develop such a cult-like following? Are people still defending the Nu Male's Lies...

How did this game develop such a cult-like following? Are people still defending the Nu Male's Lies? Sean Murray has been completely silent for a month now.

How cucked do you have to be to STILL defend this game?!

Sean Murray and Hello Games practically ran for the hills with everyone's money. There's no point for them to even continue their support on NMS

>Sean Murray has been completely silent for a month now.

How the fuck does he think this is acceptable? I've not bought or even played this shit as the warning signs prior to release were obvious and it seemed like something that would drop in price quickly but holy shit everyone involved in this should be seriously ashamed of themselves. It pains me to think how rich they got just by selling an unfulfilled promise desu.

It's not about the game really. They just don't want to admit they wasted their money.

It was primarily marketed as a PS4 exclusive and you should know that sonyggers are easy to mainpulate. Did you forget how awful any bigger online forum was after the 8 jiggaflop ddr5 ram announcement? Or how every goddamn faggot suddenly wants to buy a 4k hdr capable TV? That's how the game got hyped to unspeakable heights.

Fucking EA has the balls to tell people they fucked up with their games and Sean Murray doesn't

Let that sink in

this

>making shit up
Normies don't care for your 'darkweb' controversies and they don't spend all their time hanging 24/7 on devs lips also.

>>>neogaf

the amount of edgy tryhard in thread is astonishing, how fucking retarded are you that you care enough to argue to your self about this shit or even bring it
>12 year old stop liking what i dont like thread

found the fag who pretends to like NMS because he's ashamed to admit he fell for the hype

>EA has the balls to tell people they fucked up with their games
Ok, when has that ever happened.

Sony basically told him to shut the fuck up.

battlefield 4

>even the game's own subreddit circlejerk has completely turned against it
Truly amazing!

Well he has nothing to talk about, these were his posts before the games came out on console and then come out on steam.
>Baby tier levels of crowd manipulation
>Says nothing about the game other than "best thing ever so many people playing mind blown!"
Now that the game is out and there are no more lies he can spin he's quiet.

I imagine Sean sitting at this desk with a tall glass of strong ale, watching the pitiful numbers rise and fall as people come and go, as he takes a sip of his drink the last of the staff are going home and the cleaners are doing their rounds.
He strokes the screen and mumbles to himself "so many of you playing.." then he cries.

That place is an absolute goldmine of broken dreams.

It's weird seeing reddit completely break down because they finally realized the game is shit and nothing but broken promises.

Have these people never bought a game before or something? You could see how shallow this game would be from a mile away, especially because there were early leaks.

Look at Bethesda's garbage. All it takes for a a game to get a rabid defense force, is for it to make big promises on 'scale' and 'ambition'.

..which were quickly debunked or covered up.

Further red flags. Glad I stayed away from it.
Launch weekend was funny as fuck.

kekkkkkkkkkkkkk