Mother Base

Boss, I've taken the liberty of creating White Only beds and bathrooms so we don't have to come into contact with those filthy niggers you picked up on the field.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Max, is that you?

Nice work Kaz
Now we can build a paradise

I liked kaz in PW but man he seemed super bitter in TPP

>Loses Mother Base
>Loses an arm and a leg
>Loses the real Snake
Why shouldn't he be bitter?

Gee, I wonder why.

The problem with Kaz is that he was the counter part of a calm and experimental Ocelot, but Ocelot was ALWAYS right, so, even if his option was the most logic, you couldnĀ“t never give him the right.

>Ocelot says "Just let Quiet go with Snake to see what happens"
>If you kill Quiet or ignore her you get nothing. Even the ending of the game tries to jerk over her character and sugarcoat the fact that she had to be executed but never came back because she is really dangerous.

>Let Huey live because we are not here for judging him
>Even when he is worse than fucking Volgin, but it turns out destiny punish him.

Also they tried to sell the rivalry between he, Ocelot and BB and1 only did it at the very end at the last minute.

Kaz was one of the best characters of MGSV but because the rest were really bad handled too.

Kaz is one of my favorite MG characters.

What happened to his eyes anyway?

Cut content happened to his eyes.

This.
Kaz was written as a complete buttmonkey who always did everything wrong and nobody agreed with him, while Ocelot did everything right, even though his decisions weren't based on any earthly logic, but rather continuity and gameplay necessity.

Nothing. Just cataracts.

He saw Venom's nude ass

Upvoted, kind sir.

>Snake's ass is apparently a bad thing
Lol, what a gay.

Thanks for the gold, fellow Redditor!

Kazuhira "if he's black throw him back" Miller

Boss, I'm going to procure myself some biotic limbs and a personal helicopter, there's a new contract in Africa that i'd like to handle myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg

Letting Quiet live accomplishes nothing but adding another layer of depression to Venoms life

>implications
The magnificence of the ass damaged his vision. Had he not been wearing sunglasses he would be blind.

Why did Kaz take on the job?
How did it help to protect bigboy?

>They didn't kill Quiet
You Quietfags are all pathetic. You would have spared yourselves a whole lot of cringe had you killed her.

He trained Mujahideen rebels to keep some of the heat off of Cyprus. In the tapes, he said that training Mujahideen is high-profile work.