youtu.be/9xJeVFjTmQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope.

GTA NX - TOKYO

Post more crops or else

or else what?

Mexico

Or else ill drain your balls down my throat

It'll be Vice City and Rockstar will find a way to make it even smaller.

NOPE, I DON'T WANT THAT

How selfish, share some.

London.

I fucking get it Rockstar, you're a British company making fun of american culture, that's part of GTA, but it's worn out as fuck. This whole "GTA IS SET IN AMERICA AND AMERICA ONLY" mentality is just damaging.

Especially since you know.... you actually already made a GTA:London once.

I'd love to go back to Vice City if that meant being able to explore more interior areas than V, And some of The old 80's buildings stayed In tact, slightly run down by the modern day.

And even when your balls have been drained, I will not cease sucking

by the way, is midna canon covered in fur?

GTA VI africa

She can't be covered in fur because she has orange hair.

Modern day Vice City
>implying it'll be something else

neck yourselves you fucking degenerates

His ball juice belongs to me.

but her elbows at least have fur

GTA VI sweden

>there will never be gta detroit

I'd rather choke on his dick.

>even Smaller Vice City
C O M F Y

>Modern Florida

I don't think Rockstar would be that stupid.

GTA sells itself on being a satire of the USA to foreign audiences. That's why they pick cities that are well known and iconic looking. Chicago would go over most players heads.

Detroit

Yeah that would be a horrible way to go. That's probably the best punishment for someone like me.

w2c

MFW

I'll have to make out with his asshole then.

>tfw no futa midna girlfriend who will demand to release her tension into you

I wonder if that's what heaven would be like.

Carcer City

London is fucking boring. No guns, CCTV everywhere, not fun to drive around in, not varied and interesting. Fuck you.
This, styled somewhat on Detroit.

>no guns

Right because GTA V has a realistic portrayal of gun buying.
"Sure you can buy this heat seeking AA missile launcher with zero checks!"

>every other level is an abandoned house or factory with the occasional abandoned skyscraper

yes. Detroit is the only place in the world that has abandoned skyscrapers

>London is fucking boring. No guns, CCTV everywhere, not fun to drive around in, not varied and interesting. Fuck you.

You do realize every GTA takes liberties with its realism for the sake of fun gameplay right?

You don't have to follow traffic laws for fuck's sake.

Ok where is it

San Francisco

>steep hills
>two huge bridges
>ALCATRAZ
>oakland for nigging
>gay stuff to satirize
>liberal stuff to satirize
>wine country for rural part
>azns to mock
>ALCATRAZ
>biggest chinatown outside of china
>lombard street

Detroit.
I want full on grimy, filthy near post apocalyptic GTA setting.

Alternatively, Texas or somewhere in the south.

:^)

I was so hoping V would be SF, but the wait continues. Someday... someday...

Miami.

Get the fuck over it now.

England is not an interesting setting, even your crime is boring now.
Go play The Getaway again if you need a reminder.

>no gta game with detroit, chicago, and toronto

anyone who doesn't want vice city again is a cuck. no more of this cell phone shit. if rockstar had any brains they would take some notes from the scarface game and incorporate some of the game play elements into vc2

>GTA is an accurate portrayal of crime

GTA VI south korea

It's an accurate parody of real crime. Every American city has more interesting landmarks than London.

As much as having another GTA at my home city is neato, the last thing Rockstar should do is continue juggling the series in the same popular locations.

Let another piece of Americana have a go, I didn't even want V to take place in Cali again.

>to foreign audiences
Pretty sure most sales are in America.

chicago would be cool

Next you'll say you were only pretending to be retarded.

he's not wrong. the uk has no culture

Gameplay.

Also, GTA V has nothing to do with interesting landmarks, at least in ordinary gameplay.

Biggest single audience, but overseas audiences outnumber the US in total.

>Nigger hasn't played San Andreas
How is that even possible?

but you can in sa

You could have just said you don't want London you know?

Trying to say London "doesn't make sense" for a GTA setting is retarded because no setting for GTA is an actual accurate portrayal of the real deal other than in terms of attention to detail, every GTA is a ridiculous version of the real deal. Also it already fucking happened.

At least bait the hook.

Sounds like a cool place to stage huge role playing events

judging by the date of the tweet im pretty sure hes refering to GTA5

A Northern City with this guy as Mayor and a contact

80's vice city. The aesthetic is popular again so id be great

Grand Theft Auto is a garbage series and rockstar makes shit games, all of them. Pure garbage

Oh fuck then GTA V came out before San Andreas?
Fucking normies I swear.

>GTA V has nothing to do with interesting landmarks
Wrong. The varied, distinct and interesting terrain made the game.
Don't bring up gameplay when you're promoting a city whose design promotes awful gameplay. Cramped, repetitive, tiny streets and traffic in all directions.

You guys are forgetting one thing and probably the most important thing of why GTA will never be set outside the USA. They would have to re-do all the cars to be Euro ones. They have like 400 cars in GTA V now that you would see in America, and probably very very few of them would be normal to see in Europe. They're not going to make 400 new ones just to fit the new setting. Not to mention having to scrap all the US parody brands and make new ones to spoof Euro companies and products.

well, it doesn't. london has been destroyed and rebuilt then demolished and rebuilt multiple times. at this point the usa has more historical architecture than the uk. your food also sucks ass and is very basic, savage even. a uk meal is just ingredients on a plate. you're pretty good at culturally appropriating other people's culture though. for example the beef wellington is an american dish that britburkas falsely claim they invented despite there being no evidence of this

>muh blarney stones
>muh stonehenge
irrelevant and you can't even touch stonehenge and the irish piss on the blarney stones

They consider "HD GTA" (starting with 4) a completely separate universe from GTA3/VC/SA. Given they just seem to be remaking cities from the SD GTA universe, I think they're going to make San Fierro or Las Venturas as their next city. This way they can milk out 2 more games before they have to choose another city.

Possibly.

But in any case, nobody buys GTA because it's explicitly America.

>traffic in all directions

You really proved your ignorance when using this as a complaint for London.

You don't think this applies to some other GTA games you idiot? Like I don't know...New York City perhaps?

Shit son you're really going all out with the shit-tier b8, or you're literally 12 years old.

Keep going, Im genuinely amused.

No shit it fucking happened. 2D GTA has had no impact on the direction of the series since GTA III.
Insane gangs with loony gas don't belong in modern GTA either.

Just get over your shitty country. Britain is irrelevant globally and in video games.

>but it's worn out as fuck.
It really isn't. America is a gold mine of shit to make fun of, they've just scratched the surface

>gameplay
It's a shooter. Bring back crouching and decent parkour and it'll be fine, not to mention recoil and sounds.

GTA IV doesn't have diverse or really interesting terrain, and neither does VC. V arguably doesn't either, and none of what could be suggested as "fun terrain" is exclusive to America. I wouldn't call terrain "interesting landmarks" though.

They could simply enough do a rendition of England.

see what i mean, you're even appropriating american vernacular. you can't refute anything i said so you just sit in here denial

Most of the new things they're making fun of now really just applies to the first world in general.

This whole "lol Americans so dumb" doesn't really have the same punch anymore when everyone else is becoming just as stupid. Everything is becoming America.

They already redo the vehicles, especially the driving.

BIG AMERICAN TEE-TEES AND ROADS you limey faggot.

How about a GTA game set in the 1930's?

>mercenary: playground of destruction

>Using Russian immigrants to prove your point.

Yeah you sure convinced me.

>GTA London 2017
>Catch the tube to Asda
>Buy a butter knife for your next mission
>There is no next mission because London has no organized crime except terrorism
>Fail the telly license QTE
>2 star wanted level
>The bobbies come
>The street isn't big enough to overtake cars and escape
>YOU'RE KNICKED

When you're making claims like "USA has more historical architecture than the UK", you're clearly not even worth refuting because it's blatantly bait.

If I came out making claims like "UK has a bigger military than the USA" you wouldn't even bother engaging.

There are probably more historical buildings in my Town than the entirety of North America. My parents house is literally older than your constitution. As for food, American food is so shit-tier than you basically don't even get an opinion on other nations food.

Britain gave all their cool shit to America via the Settlers. Argument invalid.

They should totally GTA: New England.

>you can't even touch stonehenge

There's actually problems with people throwing raves at stonehenge and damaging the site. You would know this if you took two seconds to research the shit you spew and not just accept what you read on Cred Forums as fact.

>the usa has more historical architecture than the uk

WEW LAD

You guys are all fucking dumb.

GTA VI will be VIce City in the 80s again.

>Satellite phones
>Pagers
>Emphasis on Drug dealing like V did with heist (This is why drug dealing was scrapped in V)

you're in so much denial, britcancer! it's adorable, really. uk food is absolutely trash and known to be garbage. the usa's food is a mix of cultures except the uk. i wonder why that is? because your food is for peasants or just ingredients that go into the actual food. no one is a specialty cook in fucking uk cuisine. all your best chefs are either trained in italian, frenc or indian. also has too many five star restaurants to count

It's simple

GTA GLASGOW

Houston. Call it Space City and have the game cover the greater Houston area for just as much environmental variation as San Andreas.

Interesting British landmarks, areas and historical locations to appear in GTA VI
>Buckingham palace
>Muslim no-go area
>...
>...
>A circle of old rocks

>Thinking modern Rockstar will have the balls to make another period piece.

They won't ever do that with GTA again. Kids will be confused you know?

While I understand why Rockstar wants to keep the series in a strictly American setting, I honestly don't particularly care about the series "themes" enough to defend the idea that "It MUST be America" as their number one rule.

The whole "American dream" angle has been beaten to death and wasn't particularly written in an especially captivating way. They're humor isn't that great either. Sometimes I'd get a chuckle but a lot of stuff like the radio station, tv channels, the whole mission with the Apple expy company don't do much for me. They feel like the sort of jokes you'd see in Family Guy, low hanging fruit and in some cases a little cringey. While there still plenty of interesting settings they could pick in America I wouldn't be up and arms if they decide to go international either.

>>Muslim no-go area

You're joking but having clashing cultures be a central theme of a London GTA would be fucking neat.

>Implying 80's aesthetic hasn't in itself become "hip" to modern audience
Isn't the most popular show in Netflix right now just "Steven Spielberg: The Show"?

GTA :Race Riot... no, GTA: Race War!

r u telling me u dont want to shoot down gangs of muslims?

>Steven Spielberg: The Show
No, it's John Carpenter / Tobe Hooper: The Show.

You mean like GTA 3 where the endgame basically had you dicking around the second island because the first was full of butthurt italians and the third was still Catalina's turf full of colombians?

With what? Rubber bands?

I could see one of the random encounters from GTA V being an Islamic terrorist trying to drag you along into his plan though.

Too bad not even Rockstar would have the balls to make a game like that.

St. Petersburg Florida would be perfect for the next GTA.

Another period piece would actually attribute more to GTA than a modern setting would gameplay wise.

>Having to physically take money to and from a safehouse or bank
>No gps means you actually have to learn the map and it's shortcuts

and an abandoned once world tallest train station

GTA: Rhodesia

niggers in london manage to get guns easily enough.

well if they did a Los Santos-only map it's possible that they make one focused on San Fierro, best GTA city.

yeah but it's politically incorrect to joke about other countries. joking about america basically gets a free pass anywhere, even in america.

Rockstar inadvertently limited their options with this stuff.
III, VC and SA all came out in less than 4 years, now games have longer development times and higher budgets they can't afford to experiment with some 60's spinoff without extreme mass appeal and timely pop-culture references.

It will be set in Los Santos all over again. I'd be surprised if they even bother switching engines.

I just want a GTA set in a city that isn't on a coast

How are you going to stop players without GTA3-tier roadblocks?

Not this shit again.
They've already explained you why this is dumb. Get out.

What?
How is it dumb?

b-but muh botes, muh island progression

Do you think Rockstar learned their lesson with GTAV not to put too much work into the ocean? It's utterly useless in GTAO and just takes room from the land mass which could've used it.

Political correctness is awful for humor. So is making a single culture the reference for every bit of satire.

You're right user, that's why they stopped story DLC for GTA O underwater content.

What did you mean by this?

Rockstar isn't going back to the 80s, but if they did, no one would be "confused"

90s babies love Vice City despite not being born in the 80s or being too young to remember it.

t. someone who was 13 when VC came out.

There's no reason for them to produce a game for over a year.

I just want GTA Online with some actual roleplay ability and proper game balance.

Seriously, this dumb shit where they feel the need to "up the ante" with every new car or weapon or gamemode needs to stop, just give us balanced variety for online. Also, make the online work as intended, also, make it so there's reasons NOT to shoot everybody on sight. I get that it's a sandbox game, and people wanna do sandbox shit, but there should be ways for people to engage in their own unique way instead of just getting blown up by sticky bombing hypercar raiders every ten seconds.

where can I buy this shirt?

No character blips on the minimap, and losing inventory on respawn.

There are stores, so getting items is simple. There are both plenty of hospitals, and also places to have, so respawn locations are set. It would ensure making buddies

paom.com/products/0000000p-vice-city/

Found one with Google image search.
38 fucking dollars though.

>GTA VI - Detroit
>Permanent 6 star wanted level

actually it's more along the lines of
>GTA VI - Detroit
>no cops, firefighters or EMS for the first two islands

They're going to finish remastering and rebuilding full satire versions of all their original cities before moving onto new ones.

>implying they'll ever do time pieces again
>implying they need to do a time piece to get that 80s aesthetic
i'm willing to bet when the time comes, we'll get a middle-aged, washed up crook that is stuck in the 80s. sort of like Michael, except more-so obsessed with the era - not the movies

GTA in Shanghai, Beijing or HK would be amazing.
China would be a fresh setting that the series desperatly needs. LOLOL Fast Fiood makes Americans fat xDD has been done to death.

unfortunately chinks all look the same so it would be no fun

Chiraq savages a modern day san an

Fallout already exists

Oi ramsey has saved nearly half of your shoddy restraunts cunt fucking rmemeber that gordon brought you lot up to the standards of the BEST

Ah yes, it's a fucking hell hole here.

>once
twice, you mean - london 1961 and london 1969.

>Murrica
>Another skyscraper
>No-Go Black Areas
>No-Go Spic areas

Everyone will complain if it's not the biggest gta ever. Everyone will complain about downgrade, lazy devs, etc. if they don't spend a half of a billion on the next game.

When GTAV's map was leaked there were constantly 3 threads up on Cred Forums for a month crying about how it wasn't bigger than San Andreas (even though LS was twice as big as SA).

Gta V is so shit its not even funny. Shark cards have ruined online, shit cars costing a million plus nerfed missions and heists taking ages to get the payout fucking Grind Theft Auto

Already taken my dude

Then the status quo would be equal.

The map isn't twice as big, except for maybe a bunch of empty water.

This. Watch_Dogs made an unforgettable masterpiece out of the Chicago setting and nothing other than a sequel can top it's excellence.

Praise Allah for Watch_Dogs 2: Black Lives Matter

Returning to Vice City and parodying that Michael Mann aesthetic again would be fun.

They did a game with Slavs already.
Chicago is full of Poles, Russians and Serbs.
I'd be interested in New Orleans

>i've clearly been to england guys i swear

I'll third Carcer, but would say it should be part of a game set in a larger fake-state which is The Rust Belt with faux-Chicago as well, and maybe even Buffalo/Niagara Falls. They'd really found the perfect formula, with San Andreas, that it's criminal they've ignored in favor of the fairly shit (forgettable and indistinct) HUGENESS of GTAIV and GTAV.

'HD Universe' was a mistake.

Wrong.

Doesn't matter how well they did it, it would still be shameful to do Chicago right after Ubisoft did it.

>Chicago
Name ONE (1) main installment of the GTA franchise that has been set in a real life city and not a fictional one

OP obviously meant based on, autist.

Grand Theft Auto VI: Ladies' Room

Its a minority they haven't represented yet.

GTA VI: The Cunt Chronicles

I like it.

los santos is basically real life los angeles

Who made that scale? Rockstar said that Los Santos is bigger than the entire San Andreas map.

Scale is all fucked up because of how they limit your vehicles top speed in GTA to give the illusion of scale. San Andreas's map is pretty small.

That whole scaling is based off the inclusion of the water, and off the arbitrary game meters.

I'd play with it-I mean I'd play it.

Any slavic former soviet bloc, how easy could this be? Emerging cities filled with corruption, crime, and newfound greed and capitalism.

South Africa and some SEA countries have abandoned skyscrapers. Probably most American cities have at least one 'abandoned' (securely closed) medium-sized tower (10+ stories), due to either asbestos crisis or just the generally shitty 'keep building and hope no one realizes we're dead' real estate market.

>proposing non-anglo cities

nope, they won't make a whole foreign language GTA and pretending everyone speaks english would ruin immersion

>'keep building and hope no one realizes we're dead' real estate market.

So China, right? Not that they'd have the testicles to ever set a game in China.

Walking around the map is close.

Based on that data, it would look like this.

Data source.

London would be a shit tier setting for a modern gta
Every city in Europe would be

t. bong

No way dude, that is extremely inaccurate. Look at the size of the roads on the SA map in LS compared to GTAV

It's based on travel speeds.

Why is everyone so adamant it's going to be some never before done city?

GTA 1 - Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City
GTA 2 - Anywhere City
GTA 3 - Liberty City
Vice City
San Andreas - Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas
GTA 4 - Liberty City
GTA 5 - Los Santos

Aside from the generically named "Anywhere City", they're sticking entirely to the same cities and they havent finished redoing them in the "HD Universe" yet.

Hopefully it will be San Fierro

My map is based on physical size.

Cars in San Andreas drove horrendously slow and used tricks like motion blur to hide that fact. Even cars in GTA 5 drive nowhere near as fast as their real-life equivalents.

Never thought about this before but this sounds genius.

San Fierro or Las Venturas make the most sense IMO. It means they can squeeze 2 more games out before needing to think of a new city.

>physical size
Arbitrary.

Video sauce?

Hong Kong

youtu.be/9xJeVFjTmQs

>Even cars in GTA 5 drive nowhere near as fast as their real-life equivalents.
Odd thing that, considering that the game still feels fine even if you give the cars realistic top speeds. I've been replaying GTA 5 with a mod that changes the handling data of cars so that they have a lower air friction coefficient (I think that's the main thing that keeps them at low speeds) and it's more fun than the base driving speeds.

You seriously have autism dude.

This shit right here. Wasn't the first Driver game set in San Francisco?

I figured it was just a cap, because it's supposedly about 135 for most cars.

You forgot tech stuff to satirize

Movement speed is a function of physical size. Length/Time is as dependent on length as length itself.

How long did you stare at your monitor waiting for someone to respond to you?

>vr gta
It's going to be in an imaginary vr city like Saint's Row IV

No it's not. If the character moves across at a specific speed, labels and appearance aren't pertinent.

>No it's not
This is basic physics. Movement is change in position over change in time. Meters per second. Miles per hour. Etc.

If you cannot measure something in terms of length then you also can't measure it as a function of length.

You cannot tell me the difference in walking speed across games if you also can't tell me what distance they've walked after a time interval.

The common metric is obviously "around the map" and "movement speed".

>ALCATRAZ
I'm on board

Why do you assume that movement speed hasn't changed from game to game?

Don't tell me that they use some sort of universal "normal walking pace" either. When you walk down the sidewalk, is everyone walking at the same speed? No.

Because that's the speed that the game is experienced.

It's a soft cap of 120ish. In the base game, Franklin's slow mo thing is basically just removing air friction (also improving handling and braking) , letting cars accelerate much faster and letting them actually reach the top speeds they're supposed to.

London

Fucking Leone guys had shotguns that made it impossible to go back to Portland.

The Last time an open world game was set in London, was the Getaway, and it was pretty boring.

>Having to physically take money to and from a safehouse or bank
>No gps means you actually have to learn the map and it's shortcuts
Because VC and VCS had all of this.

Mexico City