Saged

Go away Henry

literal shit

All the games you like.

>empty, easy levels
>have to start the level over after every star
>no story or characters
>no personality

Can't believe people have the nerve to say this game is better than any of the Rareware platformers.

It's a good game don't get me wrong, but every Rareware platformer destroys it, easily.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'll explain why you're wrong, but first

but those are my favorite!

Henry just stop, we know youre not autistic enough for the 1000 dollar bounty but this is just sad

Goodbye.

What a shitty game, and I like jrpgs.

Okay how about you calm the fuck down faggot

Because it's not even a good jrpg.

It's a high school waifu simulator with terrible "dungeons"

Tokyo Mirage Censored was better than this snoozefest
When waifus is all you got in your game its not hard to make something better

memetroid

BUT

nah

AGREED
sucks

Better than SMT

Not even memeing, I prefer Sm4sh

You first

On Cred Forums at least

Better than Ocarina

Nice try TJ """""henry""""" yoshi

Easy, just take a screenshot of Cred Forums Catalog.

I bet you never learned how to increase your defacto speed.

tr4sh is objectively worse though

at least its playerbase is less autistic. I just find the floatier and slower gameplay more fun

>i just find the more casual gameplay more fun
that doesnt mean melee is overrated. it deserves its praise.

I agree. Why would I wanna give myself carpal tunnel with 1000APM playing melee. Besides it doesn't have good online.

I enjoy destroying some children online on Sm4sh when I get home from work, It's comfy.

not really, its pretty meh

GTA IV and V.

The rails killed an otherwise great game

the whole FF franchise. it's a meme series.

user, the game is fluid, caters to players of all skill groups, hardly has any bugs, has fun side content, and still holds up as fun game to this day. it's a great game.

okay. I still don't get why it's players have to antagonize others who prefer brawl or sm4sh

because they're(the games and probably the players) are casual.

that's a petty reason. Unless it's evo, who cares?

I came to this thread to call you a faggot

>hardly has any bugs
youtube.com/watch?v=uEA9QSM1BUU

I agree. Mario 64 is a great game, but still has some flaws, like how the level design is boring and generic, most stars are just filler and the camera in general.

Dark Souls

Sunshine was better.

because they see it as people backing away from a game with better gameplay mechanics simply because handle the challenge that comes along with it. basically, they're pathetic.

Final Fantasy Tactics.

For real, Tactics Advance is way better.

It brings my piss to a boil how Cred Forums worships this game yet claims Donkey Kong 64 is trash.

It's like no one on Cred Forums really played the games or has an opinion of their own, they're all just idiots parroting memes.

DK64 >>> Mario 64, any day of the week.

People who sperg out over fighting games are pathetic. Just play what you want and let others do the same

I also prefer smash 4, but competitive smash bros in general is awful

that doesnt make them wrong though. brawl and sm4sh really are casual games. the thing is, these people love a challenge.

those are mostly exploits, not bugs.

I preferred Brawl desu
Tho maybe it's because i played Brawl back when me and my brother still played games together

kys

agreed

I don't dislike this game. It was just... pedestrian. It felt like a really generic fantasy game. Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess were better imo because they had clear themes in mind.

>he wants story and characters
>in a mario game

Kill youself retard...

Fuck off, Egoraptor.

>Twilight Princess
>Better

lmfao

>at least its playerbase is less autistic

>I have never played Melee and my opinion on the game comes entirely from Melee tournament threads on Cred Forums

I regret wasting my time on this shit. P5 looks better though.

Mario 64 was one of my first video games but it's my least favorite 3D Mario if you don't count 3D Land/World.

this one's correct

It is better.

o p i n i o n s

Competitive gaming is awful in general. When I game I want it to be a comfy experience.

Super Mario Sunshine

>Mario Sunshine
>Overrated
I've heard nothing but hate or always being put under Galaxy for this title.

It's a friend simulator for people that should be hung from lamppost. What did you expect?

>no story or characters
>Mario
>flagrant disregard for deepest lore
>Opinion discarded

Hi, underage redditard.

FEAR

This is MY opinion, not yours.

I think SM64 and Sunshine Mario were great games. I though both Galaxy games were shit because they were boring, soulless, easy, and destroyed the formula.

>Ness is shit
>Bowser is shit
>Yoshi is shit
>Roy is shit
>Kirby is shit
>Donkey Kong is shit
>Ganon is shit
>Ice Climber by himself is shit
>Zelda is shit
>Game and Watch is shit
>Pichu is shit
>Mewtwo is shit
>Jigglypuff is shit and only wins when the opponent gets themselves killed because of impatience. No fun allowed against this character.

Fucking melee fags defending this game because three or four characters feel good.

Taken in context of when it was released this is undeniably the greatest game of all time.

Nothing will ever come as close to how good this game was. Sure, now it's dated because games have learned from it, but denying this is beyond retarded.

Sure, it revolutionized shit, but that doesn't make me enjoy it more.
I'm probably more able to be critical of it because I'm not very attached to it. I played it and enjoyed it but certainly felt I've enjoyed plenty of games more. It all boils down to personal preference and I suppose my view of OoT is shallow and doesn't account for context. It is what it is though.

I still enjoy it more than twilight princess. With majora's mask sure, you could say MM is better.

But TP? TP just feels like the same thing as OoT, except too long, with lots of boring parts, lots of filler and useless things like the Wolf form....

OoT feels more compact and it's enjoyable the whole way through. Although TP did have a few stellar dungeons, There was a lot of boringness to the game.

Predictions on AA7? Do you think it will take place at the Wright Anything Agency or Apollo's misadventures in Kuh'rain?

Honestly. Kirby 64 feels too slow. The music is great but the level design is rather bland, the boss fight bar the last 3 are pretty meh.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 feels like it does it better.

That game was the biggest waste of money.

>Buy a game for $70
>Beat it in 1 day