Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on Undertale?

Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on Undertale?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/676700
derpibooru.org/1034536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's good, but DEFINITELY not one of the best games ever.

Overrated, isn't that well written, too casual in terms of gameplay, and actually discourages replayability.

It's okay, but ehh.

Good game with a theme partially spoiled in an attempt to let everybody finish it.

Discussion will forever be tainted by OoT syndrome with both side exaggerating the good points and bad points of the game till they drown out everybody else. Why do people always have to be so autistic about everything?

Really fucking overrated and cruddy fanbase.
Still one of my favorite RPGs I've ever played though.

It was good...Not good enough to spawn spawn a fucking fanbase over though, thanks tumblr.

I like it,it reminds me of Earthbound and I find the fact that you can choose to spare enemies instead to killing them interesting.

good game, but too overhyped

I finished it yesterday. Gets a little too meta at times but still a very good story and a very good game. Not a literal 10/10 like everyone is always saying outside of Cred Forums but still a very great and entertaining experience.

BARNEYFAG

I've busted plenty of nut to it so it's great.

This
newgrounds.com/portal/view/676700
Toriel best girl

pretty shit for the most part, especially 95% of the '''''''''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''''''''''

Solid game overall, easily one of the better games to come out in 2015.

Music was good, writing was decent (not fantastic), but heavily complimented by a good overall atmosphere.

The blending of the danmaku and RPG elements was sort of neat, but would have been better served by putting in a difficulty slider. As is, there are complaints that is both too easy and too hard.

Suffers from having one of the worst fanbases since fucking Kingdom Hearts.

meh, I like the OST tho.

7/10 not bad.

I have yet to play it.
The music is really nice and the fanbase can be pretty AIDS.

derpibooru.org/1034536

fuck off OP

You double dog nigger, the art in the OP is official artwork.
It's literally one of the things you can unlock on Steam for the game.

Good little game no one wants to talk about for fear of being lumped in with the autistic fanbase. Which is a shame because I really liked it.

>Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on Undertale?

It would be my goty

Sadly Toby did not hold up his promise and did not deliver what he promised us.

It is over a year now and we still dont have hard mode, mettaton date, more bosses and so on.

He will probably never do those things despite them reasing the kickstarter stretch goal

check OP's filename

It's an official Steam background you dense fuck.

Die retarded derpibooru poster
derpibooru.org/1034536

What did he mean by this?

Tobyfox's opinion

He truly is /ourguy/ when it comes to complaining about his own game's popularity

5/10 game, the humor was cringy and I personally didn't like the OST at all

when I went back for completion's sake and did my pacifist and genocide playthroughs I ended up just muting it and listening to my own stuff most of the time

>You've memorized the filename of a single picture just in case an user posts a cropped image, no longer containing offending imagery, but with the same filename
Jesus fucking Christ. I swear you seem more autistic each time you appear. Do you actually have a life outside of devoting yourself to this shit?

Anyone who claims they're "humble" while believing their own game is an 8/10 should kill themselves.

RETARD ALERT

>Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on Undertale?
It's shit

See
Retards

Why do you spend time wading through seemingly EVERY piece of artwork on a site you absolutely despise just to prove people wrong?
You're creating the problem here. You're the one causing distress for yourself.

Very good video game.

I haven't actually played it yet. What makes it so unique?

You do know certain sites have their own way of generating filenames, making it easy to tell when someone posts an image from that site, right? It's not a matter of memorizing specific filenames of specific pictures.

Got it about a month ago, it was boring, and seemed poorly written to me. Returned for refund and bought factorio

AHAHAHA
ITS A STEAM
BACKROUND
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MLP
Jesus you get more autistic with every post

It's an okay game, solid 7/10, but that's it.

i pirated it, pretty much an eye roll all the way through

How do you manage to memorize this shit though?
I mean, that's literally an autistic trait. I'm not even using it as a derogatory term. You literally have to have some degree of diagnosable autism to be able to remember such small details about such insignificant things.

>not liking loli
Fuck off normie.

Yeah someone on that site thought the pic was cool.
It's a steam BACKROUND holy fuck you autist

Dude, I'll bet you that 99.9% of these guys aren't horsefuckers.
People are just doing this shit to piss you off now, and you keep biting the bait.

Don't confuse us horsefuckers with this game pony fag.

>Offical artwork

Also to answer you question Op, it's a nice and funny indie game with a pretty good challenge in genocide but was very much overrated

I need that sauce bfag. Do your fucking thing and give me sauce.

It's kind of like Earthbound in that the writing and general atmosphere of the game are why people like it so much and to that effect I think the game is great.

If you like Earthbound you'll like this game, people on here give shitty reasons to dislike it with non-criticisms like "it's boring" because they want to look like one of the cool kids and dislike something popular, but it's a good game for what it is, cancer inducing fanbase aside.

You're literally more annoying than any Barneyfag. They haven't been on this board in forever. I wouldn't have fucking noticed the mlp connection if you hadn't pointed it out. Not that it even fucking matters because it's a fucking official steam bankground it has nothing to do with horsefuckers

>Every fucking Undertale thread ever

It's pretty ok

GOTY 2015

>Those filenames
So Barneyfag is also a phoneposter?
Dear lord, didn't know the guy could get any fucking more pathetic.

Not going to, you're a degenerate if you like that shit.

>Yes, I do. You just don't hear about it much because of how it's surrounded by calling out these fags on degeneracy.

lol hey fag why did you delete this post?

I didn't ask your opinion you shit, I told you to serve the one function you're good for and that's providing source.

>They haven't been on this board in forever.
You are clearly unaware.

It's a great game and for the price,it's definitely worth playing until the end

fun characters
great atmosphere
one of the best OST's in the last couple of years.Megalovania,Death By Glamour,SAVE The World will be remembered for years to come.
Your choices actually matter and impact almost every single line of text in one way or another.
Mercy mechanic is clever for a turn based RPG
Writing is above average

Downsides?
short compared to other RPG's,can easily be completed in a single sitting
LGBT themes might be off putting to some
Fanbase is absolute shit.Only met a few tolerable fans at conventions
Maximum replay value of 3 times.Genocide,Neutral,Pacifist.

Overall 9/10,however I won't be touching it anymore after doing both pacifist and genocide run

I didn't delete that post.

No fuck off, degenerate, go find something that isn't degenerate to whack off to.

Very fun game that I enjoyed the hell out of but probably won't replay. A huge part of its effect was toying with your expectations of how RPGs are supposed to play out, but after playing through it once you can't get that effect back. Discussing it is kind of pointless too since everything's been analyzed to death and the fanbase is full of weirdos.

The skeletons are the best parts of that game.

You are clearly Certifiably insane.

Look nigga. You. Provide sauce. Me. Whack dick to what I want. You. Lucky enough to clean the cum off the floor.

Now get me that fucking source you fucking leaf.

Well shit

Carry one then

8/10 would masturbate to asriel again

If he wasn't trying to shill, he would've used the official background here instead of using a picture from derpibooru.

No I'm not, you are, degenerate.

No, fuck off, degenerate.

Chara did literally nothing wrong

I didn't know my little pony existed since the beginning of time

I enjoyed it. Best rpg of 2015, and best indie rpg I've ever played.
It wasn't GotY for me in 2015, though.

Honestly I'm pretty sure the "Best Game of All Time" thing was just a dumb meme.

Great comeback.

And they're still degenerate for doing this shit anyway.

It redpilled me on the fact that vidya is now completely overrun by twilight loving normies.

Just fuck off already.

Well, figuratively speaking.