Leave the PC to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s
youtube.com/watch?v=MGyaR2sSBkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PS4 is full of HD ports
>PS4pro is full of 4K ports

I'm just glad it costs $400.

It will run PS4 games on a good frame rate, right ?

>30fps

24fps for the full cinematic experience at 4K.

>at upscaled 4k***

way better alternatives on PC
mediocre souls rehash will be mediocre no matter how hard you sonyggers are trying to hype it

>upscaled

Normal PS4 killed PC

Now imagine what PRO will do to its corpse

>pc
>60fps
>ps2 graphics in 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s

You can't make this shit up. At least Sony is pushing technical aspect of gaming.

>native 4k on the port of the only ps3 game smooth 24 fps

>PS4 is nothing but HD remasters
>PS4Pro will be nothing but 4k remasters
top kek.

>Pcuck is THIS assblasted

Pleas list your BB-alternative lmfao, coping this hard because you've nothing to play! LOL

HE

I can't be bothered buying it.

The only good thing about the Pro is that the Slim model now only costs 300 euros, which is okay for a Yakuza Machine.

Total War: Warhammer the objectively best gaming series of all time
>inb4 BB gameplay is better than TW
Leave underage.

>paying to play online

buying a console is like buying a meal at mcdonalds, where everying is all ready made for you and it tastes good, but in the long run its shit. while building a pc is like buying your own ingredients and making a nice healthy meal - it may be tedious and alot of work but in the long run itll be better

PS4 Pro on a card.

PS4
>silent hills PT (lel)
>the order twice
>Uncharted 4 and Infamous which are great i guess

PC:
>shitty low settings pic of a game that becomes more obscure everyday
>indie trash

wew lad, nice bait, actually made me reply

Can anyone help explain this up-scaling technique they're using?

Mostly how it works, but also, has the technology already existed? I heard it was/may be used for VR, or does Sony "own" the tech now?

Is there anything on PC that can achieve similar results? If not, why not?

Is videogames a shit?

This is probably the worst bait I have seen on Cred Forums so far.

>PC vs PS threads

Total War is literally not an alternative my dear underageb&. You may play it rather than BB, but understand that the two are wildly different to each other, to the express point that do not consist of the same or similar gameplay systems. BB is a JARPG, Total War is an RTS.

>and it tastes good
If you think "sub-1080p@30fps" tastes good, you have shit taste.

>amd
enjoy your housefire

There's nothing really equivalent on PC to my knowledge since upscaling on a monitor close to your face never looks good. Quantum Break has a 720p upscaler built in but it still looks like a blurry mess. I think most companies figure PC players will always run games at their monitor's native resolution so there's no real demand.

>Total War: Warhammer
it's... really not.
I'm sorry. Even subjectively, it's not a good game.
The underage insult won't work, because this is clearly your first ever videogame.

>the order

How can PC even compete?

Name a game on the PS4 that looks anywhere near as good as this
youtube.com/watch?v=MGyaR2sSBkA

damn im jelly. id actually play if it looked like that.

It's kind of crazy how much effort people put into bait images. The best one is comparing AMD tflops to Nvidia tflops.

>bait image
>facts are bait

Ok

>>the order twice
The top one is Bloodborne.

These thread used to go so fast and now they barely survive. What happened, did people get bored? Did the sony fanboys run out of bait?

>still trying to force this shit

Scorpio gets announced first
PS4Pro gets announced
> le PS4 upgrade such fags
Never understood the negative focus on the Pro when Scorpio is coming around the corner
And if it's PC superiority, the latest graphic cards are early adopter priced rip offs, on top of the sad realization adaptions plateaued due to multi platform release so old as fuck graphic cards can play the latest PC games very well.

What kills the PC are the most well received games being old stale shooters+MOBAs, Indie shit and multiplats.

Friendly reminder that this machine is no more powerful than a late 2012 high end gaming PC.
It's the new mid-range gaming at best.

That being said, it's a decent system for people who don't care much about gaming.

>BB is JARPG
>you don't actually roleplay
???

consoles use AMD too

Sony fans are to busy playing games while PCfats are on here crying their lives went to shit and they are too jaded to like games

At least put your pics in order when you make bait like that. Looks too unprofessional.

But user, this is just another Souls game.

>it's fact because i said so

Both Xbox One and PS4 use an AMD chip

considering a sony fan started this thread your argument is invalidated

The funniest part is the "unique and amazing experiences" and posting literal walkfest QTE games.

I think he meant Infamous. That is there twice.