What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

DUHLEYT THEIS

What does that mean exactly?

The average consumer probably plays 1080p movies on their 4k set and marvels at how "good" it looks. They're too stupid to tell the difference between upscaling and native, so it would be a waste of money to push for it. It's the smart choice.

instead of it actually being 4k, it's sub-1080p but then they project it as if it were 4k. the result generally looks a bit better than the original resolution but it's far, far worse looking than native (true) 4k

The games are rendered at 1080p, 1440p or 1800p, and then upscaled to 2160p through the console using special technology. While the upscaling techniques used by PS4 and Xbone are quite advanced, they don't look as good as the native resolution.

Well of course, even a Titan X can't safely play 4k, so upscaling is only the real option.

>The games are rendered at 1080p, 1440p or 1800p,
None of this is right.

It's rendered at 2x 1080p which is slightly above 1440.

fake. ha. dumb pc cucks are so desperate to justify their $4,000 overpriced rig. meanwhile we sonybros are playing the best games and exclusives. now we even get a 4k native gaming system for only 400. stay mad pcfats

I'll be the first to say I am OK with underage lesbians in my video games

>Expecting a $400 console to do native 4K when even top of the line graphics cards usually have to turn down settings to do 4K
I guarantee you that even fucking Scorpio will make sacrifices to 4K
I don't even care about 4K, I just want 60FPS Yakuza and Nioh

>making anime game with underage lesbians
>waaahhhh this is sexist, it shouldn't exist, censor it!!!
>make western game with teenage lesbians
>GOTY, so progressive, this is a new standard that all video games should adhere to

Who are you quoting? Cause I know it's not me.
I like it because it's hot

Not quoting anyone in particular just describing the hypocrisy from the media.

It means, who gives a fuck? Both Microsoft and Sony are having a pissing match over pixels

Who cares about the media, this election cycle should have taught you better by now. The media exists solely to push it's respective property holders opinions and goals and try their best to shame you for having an opposing one. All of it is shit, just come to your own opinion.

What the fuck do gay people have to do with any of this you piece of shit?

>Sonycucks before reveal
>"FUCK YEAH, WE GOT 4K"
>Sonycucks after reveal
>"well, actually, 4K is a meme and it will die off"

"majority"

Did they mean 90 % or only upscaled and 10 % are real 4k, or did they mean 90 % are upscaled and the other 10 % are 720p in 22 silky smooth fps?

> "4k" (upscaled from 720p) resolution at "60" (upscaled from 15) fps

You people care waaay too much about pointless bullshit.

Ahh yes, fags.
Look on the bright side, when Mudslimes take over faggots will be a thing of the past.
Thank god I'm a black guy, Mudslimes are the least worried about my kind in the west.

Is it worth buying over a standard ps4?, if i dont buy the pro will there be games that will suffer graphic wise for not having the pro, for example RE7?

As expected.

Don't give Sony your Mony

is the glowing effect on the consoles because of HDR? it just looks weird that it's absent on PC

No, that's just bloom.
Whoever took the PC screenshot probably just turned it off (mainly because it's shit).

it looks unnatural.

>Implying there is anything wrong with this