youtube.com/watch?v=BKDv_WTwprk
myaspergers.net/what-is-aspergers/everyone-know-autism-noise-sensitivity/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0wPL1vZNZU
humblebundle.com/jumbo-bundle-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that the banshee?

Thanks bud

Is that Dick the birthday boy?

how come rich was so handsome as a teen???

Is Punch Club any good?

He still is

man i wish he made more video game vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=BKDv_WTwprk

but he does?

I do too. Then he'd be too busy working with AIDSmoby to work on the one people actually care about

>RedditLetterMedia

neat, never seen these before. pre rec is bretty good i guess, at least the reviews are.

Rich s a vital part of HitB

Yes because without Rich who would be the most annoying person on the show? The quota for popping eardrums with the loudest banshee laugh ever invented has to be filled somehow

Rich Evans is the key to all of this. If we get Rich Evans working... 'cause he's a funnier character than we've ever had in any of RLM before.

it's like pottery

Stop getting triggered by other people laughing and having fun user.

>Stop getting annoyed by annoying sounds

C'mon now

His laugh is stylistically designed to be that way. You can't undo that, but we can work to diminish the effects of it.

>being annoyed by the sound of laughter

Summer must be hell for you with all the happy children playing outside your basement window

When you only hear laughter in negative associations you start to associate laughter with negative things.
That might happen to someone who gets laughed at.

myaspergers.net/what-is-aspergers/everyone-know-autism-noise-sensitivity/

hmmm... really makes you think

They don't laugh like a fucking banshee. I'm sorry if I offended you, rich. At least you aren't as bad as AIDSmoby

Rich has the laughter of an angel though so what you're saying makes no sense

We'll just have to agree to disagree, friend

So this is a Key giveaway thread?
Why not. First guy who posts his email and a picture of a certain piece of meat gets Devil Daggers.

what kind of meat

the kind that gets you banned

Only the best meat of course.

So the rump or the chuck

the veal

If you believe the piece of meat I want is your dick I have to disappoint you. Can't you think of another, delicious piece of meat?

Well I am partial to the sirloin but I'm gonna peg you as a rib kinda guy

You could also try guessing the piece of meat I want. I'm not shitting you, I have a key I don't need in exchange for a simple picture of a certain piece of meat.
Also got Runestone Keeper spare which I will give away after this Devil Daggers.

I've been guessing this entire time. Is it a specific cut? Or is it a specific animal?

If you have been in the Humble Bundle thread yesterday you may realize what kind of pictures I want in exchange for keys. It's my own way to prevent bots or reddit newfags to get any keys.

I don't skulk around those threads because I don't care all that much about the humble bundle games. Give me a hint. I am a meat connoisseur I'm sure we could work something out

What is this website called? What is usually discussed here?

I will trade any of you gentlemen 10 cards for Evil Daggers

Well we usually discuss cantonese basket artistry here, and I think we both know what the website is called. it's a silly question and I refuse to answer.

That was the hint.

Can't find the webm.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0wPL1vZNZU
Is this it? Could I have Runestone Keeper?
[email protected]

ah, of course. Pork brisket coming right up.

This is not the meat I was looking for.
I'm also surprised no one else tried their luck yet getting a free key.

Also not the right one.

Sir you are being obtuse on purpose and I will have none of it.

RICH WHAT HAPPENED

I tend to reach a point where I don't even care about the key anymore. I just get curious to your weirdly specific wants.
[email protected]

Just posting a key would be boring.
While we are at it, if you want Runestone Keeper post your email and a picture of some Ram. There are two correct answers this time.

Also not the meat I was looking for.

[email protected]

C'mon. Give me some love.
[email protected]

Not the Ram I was looking for. One of the correct answers has something to do with video games.

Sent.

Devil Daggers is still left in exchange for a picture of a piece of meat. You could claim it.

Got it. Thanks!
Also going to try the Devil's Dagger. If it's right, give it to the user who was trying to guess the meat.
I'm just curious if I'm right.

I'm good. I just wanted to fuck around and post pictures of meat.

Also not the right one. I will give you one last hint though. Who said I was looking for a literal piece of meat?

You have weird hobbies and I respect that.

gentleman.

Oh so what, dogmeat?
If that isn't it then I'm good (for real this time)
[email protected]

Why do you have 3 copies of spec ops

Also not the right one. I will take 3 more guesses and if no one get it by that point I will ask for something else.

can I assume that we can ask for a game?

if so I would love to ask for Nidhogg

[email protected]

Can I have a Spec Ops: The Line key please?
[email protected]

Are you offering? Cause I'd be interested in the Sonic games.
[email protected]

eh, pass

Don't tell me this is it.
Give it to this user if right

All these people being way off is embarrassing.

Too bad the game is shit, and I've taken too many games from you already anyway.

I don't even want Devil's Dagger since I know I'd get bored with it. I just get fascinated with this user's mind.

Nope.

Expecting people who go to Cred Forums to watch anime is probably too much to ask for these days. You are the guy from yesterday's thread aren't you?

I was sure it was anime related since every other request ended with an anime chick but this one is stomping me.

Why wouldn't it be anime related this time?

>Too bad the game is shit

mad cuz bad.

Yes.

Just so you know, I'm actually playing prison architect.

Was hoping it wasn't just so I could understand the reference. Want to know how I've been trying? Google " cantonese basket anime". You'll be looking at the same thing I am.

It's a good game. Have fun with it.

Let's make things very easy this time. Either guess the correct piece of meat or post my favorite clock.
A certain user in here already knows both answers, feel free to help or not.

This one I know.
[email protected]

>Sronghold 2
I don't think i'd want this even if you pay me

Sent. In case you were wondering, this was the piece of meat I was looking for.

It's always fun playing with you guys. Expect more keys next week.

Got it. Thanks user. I enjoy these guess games. Do you buy these keys just for these threads?
Would you explain to someone who doesn't watch anime how that's a piece of meat?
Is it because of the big tits?

>normal people laugh like a chimp being raped

The Darkness II, please user

How do i win it?

[email protected]

Would people be willing to draw (non-lewd) lolis for games?

I end up with key of games I don't want so I give them away in these threads.
She's also called meat since one of the girls in the same anime keeps calling her meat and makes jokes about her based on meat.
Look up Sena Kashiwazaki if you want more of her.

I will probably ask for a shitty healer or a pig next time, so you might want to watch some anime if you want free games next week.

I guess I have some studying up to do. See you then and thanks again.

It's alright. Kinda edgy and probably inspired a majority of school shootings, but is still a fun watch if you've never seen it. Brad Pitt does a great job and stylization is unique.

user...

I wonder if Rich's voice has always been how it is or if he eventually just went from being that young and happy kid to the Rich we know now.

Enjoy this """""""""""""Game""""""""""" user

NH5EK-8WEHP-4X8TR

heh

Hahahaha, i was waiting for codes.

I see one.

My Steam is closed.

yes

What was it?

GMod

ONe for the furries

6ABCH-92BQ3-A67NF

Has anyone ever got a code off Cred Forums and had someone do a take back or a developer revoke it, fucking over your steam account? I'm always paranoid of this happening so I don't take codes off here.

No. At most Steam takes away the game in question, nothing happens to your account.

This game is great but they shut down the MP servers
MRQDT-7ZGJ0-45Q78

>fucking over your steam account
not sure what you think is going to happen, people who have bought stolen keys from G2A just had the stolen game removed from there account
your not going to get VACd or lose your account

What was the game?
Fucking kek

Dust: A deviantart tale

Dust : An Elysian Tail

Thanks fampai

What game?

Don't like the furry aspect to it but I've heard good things. Damn that I missed it.
C'est la vie.

GRID

What is the most expensive game you've gotten from one of these threads?

Probably DmC when it was on Humble Bundle.

Hotline Miami

Titan Quest, and I got that anniversary update for free, pretty nice.

Rocket League probably

When on recent full price? Fran Bow, I think

Where the fuck can I get a stronghold 2 key I swear I've scoured the Internet for a digital version, the only option is pirate

humblebundle.com/jumbo-bundle-7

Men of War Assault Squad with All DLC.

That's not stronghold 2 that's the awful stronghold crusader reboot I don't want that shit

Stop being a picky bitch

Where do I buy console codes? I want to share with every user, even if they aren't pc.
Did you get it from me?

No, but I did get Limbo from you.
And Shadowgate earlier when you were driving.

Oh goodie, that's good enough for me.

>Punch Club

Hey, I wanted that.

Nah fuck them.

Seriously though, I think some retailers like Amazon sell console game codes, but it's much rarer than on PC since digital-only console titles are still fairly rare. Occasionally HB runs a console bundle, they've done a couple 3DS/Wii U ones and a PS3/PS4 one, so I guess there's that too.

You're too good for us.

Love you too user.
I have a spare full set of the nintendo bundle. I don't think I can top last year though.

all used

>Christmas 2015
No shit.

>cold meat
I don't understand how people can spend so much cash on expensive cuts just to eat it cold. I understand smoked beef, but once the meet has gone cold it's not tender anymore, it doesn't really melt on your tongue, it's like chewing 5 gum. People who eat their meat cold are worse than people who put canned peach and whipped cream on their porkchops and think of themselves as next to noone but Ramsay.

>that spoiled spoiler
Gave me a giggle

There's a reason OP put it as one of his "unwanted" games

Always bet on could I have Spec Ops please?

[email protected]

Fake.