ITT- God Tier Triple-A titles

ITT- God Tier Triple-A titles.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/what-is-the-best-battlefield-game-31222751/
youtube.com/watch?v=IXEIPwonBzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Last of Us

what game

kek

Call of Battlefield: the next generic iteration.

Every opportunity you get to post this shit without fail.

I seriously hope the game dies fast and hard simply because of you retards.

worse version of system shock 2

I'm not allergic to mainstream gaming the way much of Cred Forums is. Here's a few of my picks

>Doom 2016
>Wolfenstein The New Order and Wolfenstein The Old Blood
>Bloodborne
>Dead Space 1 and 2
>Call of Duty Black Ops 3
>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
>Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon and Far Cry 4
>Aliens Isolation
>The Last of Us

He's specifically posting it to troll you fucking moron. Filter the image and move on.

Yeah it needed muh anime girls with dragons n shit huh, i think generic is a valid criticism durr

Your skepticism is VERY warranted. But Bad Company 2 is the BEST of the series.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/what-is-the-best-battlefield-game-31222751/

It'll likely never get as good as this. This was the last BF game that rewarded and favored tactics and teamwork before reflexes. It tried to be in-depth and substantial before flashy.

if you think literally any of those games except for bloodborne and deadpsace 1 are god tier you need to get some better fucking taste

Black Ops 3 though? Not saying your opinion is wrong just out of left field.

What was wrong with the sequels?

Go back to your shitty waifubait RPGs, stupid weeaboo

>Most balanced, fast paced and enjoyable CoD multiplayer yet
>Pretty enjoyable singleplayer
>Great zombies maps
>Dead Ops Arcade 2
>Freerun mode
>Matches versus bots

It's a really good game.

NOW we're getting somewhere.

What's the sudden surge in Dead Space popularity?

I played it at release and found it to be quite forgettable.

>pic not related

>sudden surge
There was never a surge. Dead Space was very well received on Cred Forums to the point where people were clamoring for a crack when DS2 came out. There was OC produced and LOTS of threads and discussions.

Not sure. I replayed them last week and I had a lot of fun. The 3rd not so much but it's not a bad game just took away a lot of the DeadSpace atmosphere

Not really AAA though. More like AA. The budget is a little too small.

nice projecting reddit

>projecting
>nice buzzwords hipster faggot

who are you quoting

I'm still surprised Dead Space 2 turned out to be just as good as 1, especially considering the Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=IXEIPwonBzE

this is a good webm but stop posting the other one where you sperg out left and right over and over if you want people to buy your game

ok you start